+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sarah Palin Supports A New 9/11 Investigation, But She's Not A "Truther"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Sarah Palin Supports A New 9/11 Investigation, But She's Not A "Truther"

"Watch Luke Rudkowski ask Sarah Palin if it was Building 7 or NORAD standing down that made her support a new 9/11 Investigation. Filmed at CPAC 2012."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), frances (22nd February 2012), mahalall (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Sarah Palin Supports A New 9/11 Investigation, But She's Not A "Truther"

Sadly Sardonically Smiling

"I'm not a truther"

is she saying she's a lyer?
    Last edited by mahalall; 22nd February 2012 at 23:58.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Sarah Palin Supports A New 9/11 Investigation, But She's Not A "Truther"

IMO,,,,,This woman gives me the creeps much like The Lame Stream News Reporters do. I get some serious Bad Vibes from her. What a Ditz.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 23rd February 2012 at 01:29.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), Fundy Gemini (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), mahalall (23rd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    IMO,,,,,This woman gives me the creeps much like The Lame Stream News Reporters do. I get some serious Bad Vibes from here.
    Cannot imagine what would possess this woman to say that at this time ... unless she has some wild idea of still jumping into the presidential race and needs a whopper attention getter.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

ktlight (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    IMO,,,,,This woman gives me the creeps much like The Lame Stream News Reporters do. I get some serious Bad Vibes from here.
    Cannot imagine what would possess this woman to say that at this time ... unless she has some wild idea of still jumping into the presidential race and needs a whopper attention getter.
    Totally Agree, what is this Ditz up to here. My Spidey senses are starting to tingle again.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

she made a point to say I'm not a truther, hmmmm protecting herself quickly. then the secret service dude steps right in front of the camera, hmmm he is definitely not getting a christmas card. chunk of coal is on the way. it is clear 9-11 stuff scares the bejesus out of her. confident and arrogant on everything else but say 9-11 and she is afraid.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread