+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strike Apart: Israel & US clash over Iran attack

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Strike Apart: Israel & US clash over Iran attack

"Cracks appear to widen in US/Israeli relations over opposing views on how to approach the Iranian issue. Tel-Aviv is upset by Washington's opposition to launching strikes on Tehran's nuclear facilities and now says that position actually play into Iran's hands. RT's Irina Galushko reports from Tel Aviv.

Meanwhile the UN nuclear inspectors are back in Iran - for the second time in less than a month. The IAEA team is expected to hold key talks over Tehran's nuclear program - with the Islamic state hoping to to dispel all allegations of it's military purpose. Despite growing international pressure triggered by Iran's atomic development, some experts say the West's war rhetoric is misguided."

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), ceetee9 (22nd February 2012), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), crosby (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (22nd February 2012), LifeAngel (23rd February 2012), Lifebringer (22nd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), math330 (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Strike Apart: Israel & US clash over Iran attack

From what I've been told , Israel is going to almost 100% be on it's own with this movement against Iran, that is if they can even get any of their Air Force off the ground in the first place...only Israel wants to strike Iran, no one else does. And, even as was mentioned in Veteran's Today there are several Arab states that are trying to get Nukes because they're convinced Netanyahu has gone insane.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), ktlight (22nd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Shhhh. They'll call you anti-semetic, if you say that?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Shhhh. They'll call you anti-semetic, if you say that?
    I hope they see, that we do not wont them slaughter under false pretenses. on ether side.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), ktlight (22nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

I guess i will have to be the one to throw the turd in the punch bowl. I see President Ahmadinejad on MSM almost daily, Saying
    some pretty incendiary comments I also see Israel & Iran both beating their war drums. I do not blame the people of Iran because of
    their failed leadership.The leadership of the United States has also a pretty much failed. Only the warmongers want war. God willing,
    peace will prevail!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), Craig (23rd February 2012), crosby (23rd February 2012), GCS1103 (23rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The only thing Iran has failed in is falling for the bait thrown at them, which I feel is totally admirable. They have not invaded any other country for a very long time, much more than can be said for USA or Israel or UK.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

crosby (23rd February 2012), LifeAngel (23rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd February 2012), Selene (22nd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (23rd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    The only thing Iran has failed in is falling for the bait thrown at them, which I feel is totally admirable. They have not invaded any other country for a very long time, much more than can be said for USA or Israel or UK.
    They just found some bombs yesterday with Iran prints all over them. It is also pretty much known That Iran says its not building a nuclear weapon But why wont they let the IAEA look at their facilities? Just questions, I think any rational person would ask.
    Hey I know what my own Government is capable of.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), GCS1103 (23rd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Wasn't there a claim about weapons of mass destruction before the bombardment of Iraq, despite the denial by Saddam Hussein? Doesn't this smell like a repeat situation?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), jagman (23rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), Selene (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Eversince David Icke pointed out all these senario over 20 years I realise every thing is a illusion towards a end...
    Problem reaction solution sums up most of the wars since 1990 and the end of the cold war.....
    You can break it down to its individual players , but in the end they are all funded by the same corporate banks
    and manipulated behind the scenes by the same powers that have been doing so for centuries, whether they
    know it or not......
    The war will start when they are manipulated into doing so, unless some General or politition
    not yet compromised is able to thwart a particular strike or 'terroris' false flag and that will only give us more
    time !! But maybe that will be enough as people are waking up ?? A long shot I know , but I'm ever the optomissed !!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2012 at 21:01.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jagman (22nd February 2012), ktlight (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    They just found some bombs yesterday with Iran prints all over them. It is also pretty much known That Iran says its not building a nuclear weapon But why wont they let the IAEA look at their facilities? Just questions, I think any rational person would ask.
    Actually according to Veterans Today, the IAEA have been over there inspecting the facilities twice this month already.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

jagman (22nd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hello DD, I have also heard that report. But I heard a report last night that their are several facilities Iran will not Let the Inspectors look.
    Hey i'm not trying to take sides here. The puppet masters are really working overtime.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), GCS1103 (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote They just found some bombs yesterday with Iran prints all over them. It is also pretty much known That Iran says its not building a nuclear weapon But why wont they let the IAEA look at their facilities? Just questions, I think any rational person would ask.
    I can't remember where I read this, but Israel won't let anyone inspect them either, but you don't hear anyone questioning them?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jagman (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    From what I've been told , Israel is going to almost 100% be on it's own with this movement against Iran, that is if they can even get any of their Air Force off the ground in the first place...only Israel wants to strike Iran, no one else does. And, even as was mentioned in Veteran's Today there are several Arab states that are trying to get Nukes because they're convinced Netanyahu has gone insane.
    It will be a sad day when war comes again to this region. There are no winners in this game. As to Israel fighting alone with no allies- I wouldn't bet on that happening. There was a reason that many of our Senators and Congressman went to Israel last year, en masse.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), crosby (23rd February 2012), jagman (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

If it starts to heat up, please revert back to this thread i enclosed below. MILK DUDS

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ear-Facilities
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

They just found some bombs yesterday with Iran prints all over them.
    Thats kinda meaningless (IMO).

It is also pretty much known That Iran says its not building a nuclear weapon But why wont they let the IAEA look at their facilities? Just questions, I think any rational person would ask.
    If it's a Breeder reactor (which they all are) they ARE producing Yellow cake, that is how these reactors function.. actually that is the MAIN PURPOSE of these types of reactors... power is secondary & almost a "side effect" of the "yellow cake" production.

BUT!!!!! this is the only (widely known) viable nuclear power source that is easily buildable.. (since the US never let LFTR out of the bag http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_...horium_reactor ).

so what would you do, in IRAN's shoes? it would be VERY VERY easy to twist what ever was found into looking like they are manufacturing nuclear weapons... I can't say if they are, or are not... but I understand the hesitation on letting inspectors in especially when its CLEAR they are being painted as "bad guys"...

would you hand more ammo to people who clearly are standing against you?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), jagman (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by GCS1103 (here)
    It will be a sad day when war comes again to this region. There are no winners in this game. As to Israel fighting alone with no allies- I wouldn't bet on that happening. There was a reason that many of our Senators and Congressman went to Israel last year, en masse.

Agreed. All part of the smoke n mirror game of illusions.

There is a reason Russia suggested that even if Israel (seemingly) acted alone it would hold the US equally accountable.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

GCS1103 (23rd February 2012), jagman (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), TargeT (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Sorry to go off topic slightly but I nearly choked on my microwavable packet lunch when I read about the turd in the punch bowl, mostly cause I lived near punchbowl in my youth and it is like the description

carry on.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

jagman (23rd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Netanyahu is going insane because he knows his ponzi scheme and his mass manipulation of governments is holographic now, its all on the table. Yes we can all see right through this piece of horse manure and he knows it. Maybe he will resign as well with the rest of the gentlemans club attendees and head to Paraguay with his Butt Buddy's, The Bush's. PS I hope they don't have vaseline in Paraguay. Boy George Bush likes it raw i here and so does Netanyahu.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread