+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "75% or more of the Jews who died in the holocaust were killed by Stalin, not Hitler"

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default "75% or more of the Jews who died in the holocaust were killed by Stalin, not Hitler"

‎"As a start, just a warning, 75% or more of the Jews who died in the holocaust were killed by Stalin, not Hitler. Israel made a deal with Russia to keep this secret. This is why TV continually bombards us all with talk about gas chambers and Nazi hunting because most of the deaths, estimated as high as 4.2 million Jews died in the Urals under Stalin’s work camp regime, part of the up to 65 million murdered by him during his reign." -- It is said 6 million Jews were killed, now this article claims 75% or 4.2 million didn't die in German concentration camps..

more in the article on Veterans Today: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...eality-update/

now my question to you folks:
    Has anyone information to back up those claims? Unfortunately the author does not provide sources in the article. Questioning the holocaust in this fashion and making such claims is illegal in Germany and I got heavy critizism for posting this on facebook, although I haven't formulated an opinion about this particular article, but I'm 100% sure, that the holocaust needs to be reexamined, as all the other big historical events, Lusitania, Pearl Harbour, 9-11, Gulf of Tongking, you name it..

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aquamarine (22nd February 2012), aranuk (22nd February 2012), BMJ (23rd February 2012), Calz (22nd February 2012), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012), Davidallany (22nd February 2012), DoubleHelix (22nd February 2012), frances (22nd February 2012), heyokah (22nd February 2012), king anthony (22nd February 2012), ktlight (22nd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (22nd February 2012), Muzz (22nd February 2012), Realeyes (22nd February 2012), Reinhard (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), sandy (22nd February 2012), seantimberwolf (22nd February 2012), seko (22nd February 2012), Spirithorse (22nd February 2012), StephenW11UK (22nd February 2012), Terra (22nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Default Re: "75% or more of the Jews who died in the holocaust were killed by Stalin, not Hit

While I agree that popular history should be reviewd,
    I do not belive such a high figure died elsewhere.
    My grandmother had family in poland, being polish herself.
    And I think the pain was very real for her.
    but I do not feel this pain directly, maybe I should.
    But I think we should ask ourselves do we REALLY need to revisit painfull history.
    Will it bring anything other than pain. If not than leave it alone I say.
    SeanTW
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), frances (22nd February 2012), GCS1103 (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Default Re: "75% or more of the Jews who died in the holocaust were killed by Stalin, not Hit

Oct.28th-Where I just happened to find myself being given answers-

Lately I've been doing history research, just trying to educate myself as to why the world today is in such turmoil. Something deep inside kept telling me it's not just follow the money,but truely follow the historic events that have transpired and you'll find the answer. Countless hours and sleepless nights have been expended in this persuit. Learning the extent of evil that has transpired over the centuries has left me feeling overwhelmed many times, but I keep searching obsessively. On the 28th I found myself at the site (one-evil.org) cannot specifically say how arrived there, but just did. The information found there just blew me away, It's filled with factual truth about history that most people just do'nt want to know because they are living in denial and the truth can and is sometimes overwhelming. The depth of information there is what people need to know to help understand where we are today. Why we are living in economic collapse, the holocaust, the history of the RCC, The book"DeDeaMagisterium", just a treasure chest of info. I'm truely thankfull the universe led me there and answered some questions and here is a little tidbit to get you started--
    The greatest evil is conscious silence
    Of all the thousands of years of events research and the hundreds of individuals investigated, the greatest evil yet discovered is not those acts undertaken by mass murderers and satanic religious leaders, it is those individuals who consciously and willingly hide such evidence from their fellow public.

To this end, the most evil single group in human history are without question the tens of thousands of individuals who claim themselves to be "journalists" and "media commentators" who pledge their service to censor, manipulate and sometimes manufacture the news.

It is because of their collective silence that the greatest atrocities such as the murder of over 18 million people(YES THAT'S THE REAL CORRECT NUMBER) through being burnt alive in ovens in Russia and Poland by Catholic Dictators were allowed to happen with key facts still hidden today.

It is because of the collective silence and cowardice of many "mainstream" journalists that the truth concerning the people responsible for the latest global recession in Rome and Zurich are never discussed. It is because of their collective silence that the memory of Adolf Hitler and Mussolini is honored every day through actual international treaties still in force between the Vatican, Germany and Italy that have reaped billions in blood money to the Roman Cult.
    While many people believe Judas Iscariot to be one of the most evil people in history receiving "thirty pieces of silver" for betraying his saviour, he only did this once. In contrast the AntiPopes of Rome have repeated a far worse betrayal of the trust of the world in demanding blood money from the deeds of mass murderers every year for over seventy years and not one single mainstream media outlet has shown the spine to print or present a story about it http://one-evil.org/ The death camps were geographically laid out to form the worlds biggest Pentogram!!
    Last edited by crested-duck; 22nd February 2012 at 17:19.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Although I can think of exceptions, it does indeed seem that journalists do spread whatever benefits them.
    Lets reverse that for a second.

Imagine an honest journalist, new at the job. He or she reports something honestly that results in say a business and one or more rich people to be implicated in something wrong or unethical. First, where is it going to be reported?
    After all, news agencies are private businesses and at the mercy of their customers, which are always businesses (advertisers). Conflict of interest, right?

News agencies get bought out for a reason and every time I have seen it happen, the shape of the news has changed dramatically.
    Bottom line, I have now ZERO trust in news agencies.

Fortunately, we still have the internet and this forum where at least there is a way of finding some consensus or check one's sanity.

chiquetet,
    I have personal family history with Stalin, and all I can say is that Hitler was a lightweight compared to Stalin. At least Hitler could move people when he spoke. Stalin froze your blood. Just look into his eyes. Well, at least that is how I identify pure evil, if there is such a thing. As for more Jews being killed by Stalin, I would not be surprised but then that would not explain the huge numbers of Jews that were working in USSR, successfully I might add, until many decided to emigrate to Israel.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

christian (22nd February 2012), Curt (23rd February 2012), frances (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

All atrocities have reverberated around the world over and over many times, weather it is one or thousands, it dose not make it acceptable we have all had many diverse incarnations from saint to sinner. What is clear to me, is, I know longer wont to do this any more, never ever.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

christian (22nd February 2012), frances (22nd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

crested-duck, thank you for your post. You have taken your time to investigate, as did Frank O'Collins who did the same before he could create that site. Brilliant!!!!!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), Curt (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    crested-duck, thank you for your post. You have taken your time to investigate, as did Frank O'Collins who did the same before he could create that site. Brilliant!!!!!!
    I'm directly related to victims and have seen tattoos for myself on survivors when I was young child. I had to know more than just what my grandma told me as child.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)

seko says..........No you shouldn't it is not your pain or burden for you to carry, just understand it........

But I think we should ask ourselves do we REALLY need to revisit painfull history.
    SeanTW
    Very good question, SeanTW sometimes you have to face your fears so you can understand them and then, let them go.
    History is packed and sold by some and many people buy it without seeing the ingredients on the label.
    Last edited by seko; 22nd February 2012 at 18:05.
    Breathe in the air

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

christian (22nd February 2012), Curt (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    ‎"As a start, just a warning, 75% or more of the Jews who died in the holocaust were killed by Stalin, not Hitler. Israel made a deal with Russia to keep this secret. This is why TV continually bombards us all with talk about gas chambers and Nazi hunting because most of the deaths, estimated as high as 4.2 million Jews died in the Urals under Stalin’s work camp regime, part of the up to 65 million murdered by him during his reign." -- It is said 6 million Jews were killed, now this article claims 75% or 4.2 million didn't die in German concentration camps..

more in the article on Veterans Today: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...eality-update/

Has anyone information to back up those claims? Unfortunately the author does not provide sources in the article. Questioning the holocaust in this fashion and making such claims is illegal in Germany and I got heavy critizism for posting this on facebook, although I haven't formulated an opinion about this particular article, but I'm 100% sure, that the holocaust needs to be reexamined, as all the other big historical events, Lusitania, Pearl Harbour, 9-11, Gulf of Tongking, you name it..
    You might find supportive data on the "Death By Government" web site:

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE4.HTM
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Ria (22nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    On the 28th I found myself at the site (one-evil.org) cannot specifically say how arrived there, but just did. The information found there just blew me away.
    It's interesting indeed, but does not back up the figure postulated in the VT article, does it?

One very simple statement on that site stuck out to me:
    It would have taken Nazi engineers just days to dig massive trenches and force people into them, either to be buried alive or shot. Millions could have been efficiently dispatched in weeks, not years and through quick lime- much of the evidence destroyed.

Instead, our governments would have us believe that the extreme expense of building camps, rail roads, gas chambers, guards, crematoria and other infrastructure was all about "efficiency".

SeanTW
    I'm sure the inmates of concentration camps went through lots of pain. But what does that prove other than having been in a camp was a horrible experience for those people? I don't see a reason, why you should need to feel this pain directly, unless that's what it would take for you to be compassionate.

I agree however, if it brings nothing but pain, this doesn't have to be re-examined, no one should despair doing something that one does not feel able to cope with, everyone has enough issues to work out where one is at. - I can look at this without being hurt and I'm curious and want to know the truth about history, I see that as a liberating effort, because the mainstream version of history is used as a tool of population control in my opinion.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), Intranuclear (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012), seko (22nd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

On the 28th I found myself at the site (one-evil.org) cannot specifically say how arrived there, but just did. The information found there just blew me away.
    It's interesting indeed, but does not back up the figure postulated in the VT article, does it?

It would have taken Nazi engineers just days to dig massive trenches and force people into them, either to be buried alive or shot. Millions could have been efficiently dispatched in weeks, not years and through quick lime- much of the evidence destroyed.

Instead, our governments would have us believe that the extreme expense of building camps, rail roads, gas chambers, guards, crematoria and other infrastructure was all about "efficiency".

SeanTW
    I'm sure the inmates of concentration camps went through lots of pain. But what does that prove other than having been in a camp was a horrible experience for those people? I don't see a reason, why you should need to feel this pain directly, unless that's what it would take for you to be compassionate.

I agree however, if it brings nothing but pain, this doesn't have to be re-examined, no one should despair doing something that one does not feel able to cope with, everyone has enough issues to work out where one is at. - I can look at this without being hurt and I'm curious and want to know the truth about history, I see that as a liberating effort, because the mainstream version of history is used as a tool of population control in my opinion.
    The reason this subject matters to me is that I saw exactly how much it bothered and effected my grandma and great aunts and uncles that were rescued from there . I've always picked up vibrations like a antenna, and could feel as well as see the pain they lived with. You obviously did'nt spend much time reading the material I pointed to, or you would still be reading and educateing yourself to prove facts . Did you read about the placement of the camps on leighlines that run through the vatican as well as washington? How about the catholic church built in the center of the pentogram filled with satanic statues? How about how burning people alive on energypoints connected to vatican through the earth? How about every deathcamp was designed differently to copy ancient satanic temples? How about the treaties written on human skin locked up in vatican? My dad used to say you cannot bulls**t a bulls**ter. I think you should turn and walk away from me before I take you to school the hard old fashioned way! Or better yet go back and actually take the time needed to comprehend the information provided! This is like trying to deal with my own kid who's common sense stupid too! Yea I did just say that and I fully stand behind it too!
    Last edited by crested-duck; 22nd February 2012 at 21:29.

20. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

All the above points are relevant. Truth, real facts as Crested duck has pointed out, is vital. Plus much blame is and has been heaped onto the wrong people over and over again.
    Yet scratching at old wounds, dose not heal them ether.
    A case for truth dose go a long way to helping.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), crested-duck (22nd February 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

I totally agree with you Chris, the truth is being slowly leaked. Bankers have all the answers.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

christian (26th February 2012), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Heres a interesting speech by Lennin and is as relevent today as ever, the retoric if you change a few charectors
    could be an attack on the new world order of any era....The revolution for the working man/woman was quickly taken over
    by Stalin and another evil empire began its muderous ways...

just listened to it while looking for some Stalin Material on the pograms of the Jews...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2012 at 11:12.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd February 2012), Davidallany (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

The reason this subject matters to me is that I saw exactly how much it bothered and effected my grandma and great aunts and uncles that were rescued from there . I've always picked up vibrations like a antenna, and could feel as well as see the pain they lived with. You obviously did'nt spend much time reading the material I pointed to, or you would still be reading and educateing yourself to prove facts . Did you read about the placement of the camps on leighlines that run through the vatican as well as washington? How about the catholic church built in the center of the pentogram filled with satanic statues? How about how burning people alive on energypoints connected to vatican through the earth? How about every deathcamp was designed differently to copy ancient satanic temples? How about the treaties written on human skin locked up in vatican? My dad used to say you cannot bulls**t a bulls**ter. I think you should turn and walk away from me before I take you to school the hard old fashioned way! Or better yet go back and actually take the time needed to comprehend the information provided! This is like trying to deal with my own kid who's common sense stupid too! Yea I did just say that and I fully stand behind it too!
    I don't take any offense, I do not feel like you adressed me or what I said.

I found the information on one-evil very informative, as I said, the part I quoted from that page shows you, that I've apparently gone through the holocaust articles, for it was way into the jesuit holocaust material.

Don't know what got you so upset. Was is, that I said, the information on one-evil does not back up the article I posted initially? That's obvious to see and this is just a plain statement. Gordon Duff's claim on VT still appears pretty bold and I still see no evidence supporting it. My objective was not to support his claims, but to simply find the truth about them. - You definitely helped me in that case, much appreciated
    Last edited by christian; 22nd February 2012 at 22:18.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (22nd February 2012), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

1907 mainstream education was bought + 1928 mainstream media was bought = if one wishes to live successfully in mainstream, they comply to what has been imposed.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), Curt (23rd February 2012), ktlight (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I know from reading books and documentries that Stalin was responcible for killing many more civilians before WW11
    in various perges and terror throughout the Soviet Union , than Hitler, though both were responcible for 'Very Evil' acts against humanity..
    Unfortunately they are not alone as there have been hundreds thru history and we still have them today even in so called
    democracies !!

Hitler vs. Stalin: Who Killed More?
    March 10, 2011
    Timothy Snyder

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/arch...gination=false

Stalin is quoted as saying, "one death is tragedy a million deaths is simply a statistic".....( Chilling )...

Daily Mail: In 1953, Stalin wanted to murder at least
    20 millions of Jews in the Soviet Union!
    Where did they all come from, after SIX MILLION were killed?

http://globalfire.tv/nj/03en/history/stalin.htm

There is so much information some contradictory , but in the end humanity was
    manipulated to do horrific acts against each other in such a industrial way
    it beggers belief if you add Mao in China and all the other wars, Hiroshima
    Nagaski ,Korea ,Vietnam right up to today....Humanity has been brainwashed!!

David Ickes theories make a lot of sence...imho..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2012 at 23:14.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

christian (22nd February 2012), Curt (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

It's a tough subject for me and ruffles my feathers badly. I wrote last reply ruffled , I've calmed down now and will act proper now. I realise I should have mentioned the creator of -oneevil.org- is a man that is directly related to the inner workings of vatican for many generations. He went to seminary school to follow in footsteps but quit when realised the evil he was about to become part of decided to walk away and tell the truth to the people of the world , exactly what he knew and had learned from vatican family members. The turning point for him was spending time with the last survivor of the camps, and learning what really happened. The last survivor was forced to take prisoners after being gassed unconcious and not dead, his job was to handcuff them to stainless steel cots with long handles and put them in furnace still alive. The reason was the energy of burning alive was transferred through leighlines straight back to vatican for satanic purposes only. You need to read all of the articles fully to understand the enormity of this evil that was done intentionally as planned by the satanists that control the vatican. These facts can and will shatter your mind and belief systems never to be the same again. Once you've learned something it's pretty hard to unlearn it. It has been found that many children of survivors did'nt end up with emotional/psycological problems with dealing with historic events, but many many grandchildren did. I'm one of those grandchildren, and now I'm appologiseing for jumping down your throat chiquetet. peace brother- Rob edit- the numbers do'nt really matter, what does is WHY it happened!
    Last edited by crested-duck; 22nd February 2012 at 23:00.

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I totally agree , unless we are as a race, just a primitive evil species, which is possible, althouth I think we are much more than that!!
    Thats what I was reffering to with David Ickes Material, some sort of evil entities are feeding off our energies in some vampiric way !!!!!

Whether it be the Annunaki, Reptillions or someother interdimentional entites...
    If you asked me that 10 years ago i would have laughed as i have a bookcase
    full of military books and know a lot about military history as taught by the mainstream
    which I look at in a different context now...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2012 at 23:06.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

christian (22nd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi Chiquetet in your opening post you said "Questioning the holocaust in this fashion and making such claims is illegal in Germany and I got heavy critizism for posting this on facebook, ....." It would seem that the Zionists have a lot to say in the running of Germany to this day.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2012), seko (23rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast