+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon

All over the world there are people, who call themselves freemasons and believe they are spreading the light, but they are actually very much afraid of the light. This film tells about how the Emissaries of Jahbulon spread it around themselves and how it affects us.

The film is exiting excursion to some of the most powerful masonic lodges in the United States and in Europe

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: The Lightbringers: The Emissaries of Jahbulon

Thank you, The One. It's a well-made documentary. It's good to be aware of how these psychos think. It's pathetic and a shame that they see themselves as "pure" and "of the light" when they're so far from it. Hateful.... These are Lightbringers....? I'd laugh if it weren't so serious....

My conclusion is that THESE are the real puppet masters... So, now we know that the Illuminati and Freemasonry are one and the same. I have to say that some knowledge just doesn't uplift a person. I'm so sad that this is how they think a perfect world should be. My ideas and visions of it are quite different from theirs. It definitely doesn't include any of THEM....

The one good news is that they carry the seeds of their OWN destruction. Good. They've enjoyed their secrecy, deceptions and power long enough. Die now....so we can move on....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

The One (23rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread