+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

Whilst we are waiting for the interview, why don't we have some fun guessing what will happen and will not. Get our psychic organs a wee bit of excercise eh? Why not? Will I start or WF?
    You can tell I'm bored can't you?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Good point, Aranuk! I sincerely hope JK is authentic; however, excuse after excuse can only lead to one conclusion, eventually...
    It couldn't be that difficult for a few credible independent eyewitnesses to post something on youtube or if there was indeed, anything to report
    Even Ben Fulford manages to produce some evidence.
    I doubt that anyone would expect anything to show up on MSM, in any case.

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Technical difficulties I could probably buy, but if he says it happened as predicted, only on a different time line, then I think I will relegate him to the the same list as the GFL, which is entitled Bogus.
    I have to wonder too, if some of these people might actually be telepathic or psychic and really ARE picking up some information from the airwaves, so to speak, but, because the ETs don't have time to waste dealing with them, these so called Contactees are just pretending to have direct contact, but are actually making it up as they go along, hoping they are making accurate guesses based on what they are picking up.
    We are now giving him better excuses Onawah than he has given so far. I sure hope he is not reading this thread as he may still use some of these we are giving him. haha.

Stan
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Precog (24th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

I have an announcement to make. Dreams In Digital, will you be my Avalon Wife. This marriage is only valid on Avalon, and cannot be redeemed on any other website. Would you accept my Avalon Proposal. PS I am choosing Modwiz as my best man. Hope he doesn't mind.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 24th February 2012 at 01:10.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), cowens66 (24th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I think DID has ran off with Dustan Hoffman. And left you standing there like a wally.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

cowens66 (24th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I think DID has ran off with Dustan Hoffman. And left you standing there like a wally.

Stan
    LMAO, YUP SHE STOOD ME UP. A Fool In The Rain I Am.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), cowens66 (24th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012), Earth Angel (24th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Usually the groom provides the ring ... and a generous donation to the pastor's church .

er .. eh .. WhiteFeather ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), cowens66 (24th February 2012), Limor Wolf (24th February 2012), RMorgan (24th February 2012), skamandar (24th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

The best man provides the ring i believe. BTW Modwiz is spiritually loaded, he wont mind making a generous contribution to the temple of oneness. Lol
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 24th February 2012 at 01:30.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), cowens66 (24th February 2012), Limor Wolf (24th February 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (24th February 2012), ViralSpiral (24th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I have an announcement to make. Dreams In Digital, will you be my Avalon Wife. This marriage is only valid on Avalon, and cannot be redeemed on any other website. Would you accept my Avalon Proposal. PS I am choosing Modwiz as my best man. Hope he doesn't mind.
    Um..but isn't that considered incest since we're supposed to be brother and sister?
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), cowens66 (24th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (24th February 2012), Limor Wolf (24th February 2012), skamandar (24th February 2012), ViralSpiral (24th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

LOL,,,,Incest is best. : ) And besides i think modwiz went to go purchase a suit.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012), ViralSpiral (24th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

10 minutes to Kerry and Kettler. This should be a trip.

http://www.livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 24th February 2012 at 02:53.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

20. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I have my popcorn....somewhere......

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have some rice. We're all set!
    Each breath a gift...

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Technical Difficulties happen both off planet and on planet One would think BY NOW, Kerry would have it somewhere close to being worked out. She has Technical Difficulties every single interview...every single one.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #34
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Obviously not technically minded. Nothing wrong with that though.... My wife is the same

25. Link to Post #35
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

This interview is a dreadful mess and why are there 5 people none of them named Kettler?

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    Obviously not technically minded. Nothing wrong with that though.... My wife is the same
    You would think though after how many interviews? she'd at least come close to having it worked out. Or chose a different edifice for the interviews.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am technically challenged too, so I can relate.
    With all her fan base, you would think someone would volunteer to be her techie for these interviews, though.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

I cant get onto either site with my tablet (mobile device) -sigh-
    --♥--
    2 All

31. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

ok it's on now..

32. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Venezuela, North Korea, and Iran - all named as bad guys in a plot? Who wrote this script, Dick Cheney?

But the ETs zapped the dirty-bomb warhead missiles that Hugo Chavez had. {whew!}

Dennis

{edit: 10:23 Central Time, GMT-6}
    John describes that Hugo Chavez threatens to bomb drug trade route in Mexico (or Central America?) because the drug cartel was not paying Chavez for use of Venezuelan drug trade routes.

Kerry: "That's incredible." (as in "not credible")

John explains: Cartel gets pissed off, and they are given location of the missiles that are going to be pointed at them. They somehow get this location info from ETs.

Cartel arrives in Venezuela, and blows up missiles, while Venezuelan troops sleep. (wait, before John said ETs shot inter-dimensional beam weapon from 7th dimension to blow up missiles)

I don't think Kerry believes John at all...

{edit: 10:36 - 10:40 Central Time, GMT-6}
    Clarification: Drug cartel forces blew up half of the missiles. ETs completed the destruction from space. Several Iranian and several North Korean advisers were in Venezuela, advising (on liquid fueling of missiles, etc.) John does not know what happened to North Koreans, but 3 Iranians were captured, turned over to US military, and are now at Guantanamo.

[Dennis wonders aloud if there are any other official enemies of state of Bush/Cheney administration that we could lump in here. I have no idea if John is sincere, but if so, I suspect he is "mushroomed" something fierce. (kept in the dark and fed fertilizer)]

{edit: 10:52 - 11:00 Central Time, GMT-6}
    Let's talk about Israel. Israeli sub with multiple nuclear armed warhead missiles was steaming towards Iran. Warned several times by ETs to stop. [Am I the only person on Earth the ETs don't talk to? I'm getting pissed off.] Israel will not listen, and so ETs "remove" reactor and missiles and crew from sub, leaving gaping holes. Israeli sub crew now being held by ETs, being "re-educated." John says we may see that sub again, maybe floating. [Hmmmm, sub with gaping holes floating... That would be a cool trick.]

{edit: 11:00 -11:13 Central Time, GMT-6}
    Kerry wants to know specifically - name names - who are NWO major players? John generalizes. Says he has not had a conversation about specific NWO members.

Why not, Kerry wonders?

John: Not enough ETs to do everything at once to help us. "There are limited forces available to deal with crises.", John says. Kerry does not seem to believe the ETs are so limited. John says, Force fields being used to hold planet together, ETs working on Fukushima clean up, ETs working on protecting New Madras fault.

Minimum of 3 different ET races frantically working together to save Earth. NWO trying to trigger WW3, faux (man made) "natural" disasters.

{edit: 11:15 -11:20 Central Time, GMT-6}
    John says (last week?) ETs "disappeared" 40 (forty!) boats/vessels that were planning to target an oil tanker in Iranian waters. Many many witnesses, including reporters. Gag order.

ETs protecting John. For example, black-ops helicopter sucked into vortex when they got too close to him.

Intelligence community divided - some very pissed at John, some grin.

{edit: 11:20 - 11:45ish Central Time, GMT-6}
    Lots of vague chatter about ETs...

ALL Israeli nuclear ballistic missiles have been disarmed by ETs.

[I left the room for a bit]
    At about 11:50, Kerry asked the question I posted at ProjectCamelotLive:
    Kerry, Please ask: - "Why don't ETs use brilliant strategy - take out a handful of top NWO leaders? Why go after soldiers when you can stop the generals?"
    John said, that has been discussed. They can bother a world leader by making them hear voices all day, etc. They prefer to do the least physical damage.

Kerry asked about Obama. After a VERY pregnant pause, John said he is a clone. Many world leaders are clones, says John.

At about 12:05, Kerry asks about "Stargates." John says there is a "Sea-gate" off coast, (Yemen?) he heard there was a stargate in Iraq, maybe another in Iran.

{edit: 12:15 - 12:30ish Central Time, GMT-6}
    Lots of vague chatter about ETs...

Kerry wrapping up. Asks John what additional info he want to tell us...

John says he has been warned by humans about blocking Satanic forces. He says he is doing that.

He says humans are up against invincible races (including reptoids) and technology - we cannot win without help. That why the ETs are helping

Kerry asks about Arthur C. Clark's Childhood's End, and whether this is what is going to happen to humanity if we get ET help. Sovereignty of humanity? Sovereignty of the planet? John says, "Their job is to crush the NWO, oust the reptoids and dracos."

12:31 donations discussed...

good night.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 24th February 2012 at 06:32. Reason: added stuff

33. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Annacarl (24th February 2012), aranuk (24th February 2012), Bryn ap Gwilym (24th February 2012), eileenrose (24th February 2012), frances (24th February 2012), humanalien (24th February 2012), Jean-Luc (24th February 2012), Kindling (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), meat suit (24th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), mountain_jim (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Phoenix1304 (24th February 2012), Selene (24th February 2012), sunflower (24th February 2012), thunder24 (24th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (25th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast