+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Default Re: 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

Well I'm out - guess she can't get things mobile compatible (worked last time, oh well)
    :-\
    --♥--
    2 All

2. Link to Post #42
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Venezuela, North Korea, and Iran - all named as bad guys in a plot? Who wrote this script, Dick Cheney?

But the ETs zapped the dirty-bomb warhead missiles that Hugo Chavez had. {whew!}

Dennis

{edit: 10:23 Central Time, GMT-6}
    John describes that Hugo Chavez threatens to bomb drug trade route in Mexico (or Central America?) because the drug cartel was not paying Chavez for use of Venezuelan drug trade routes.

Kerry: "That's incredible." (as in "not credible")

John explains: Cartel gets pissed off, and they are given location of the missiles that are going to be pointed at them. They somehow get this location info from ETs.

Cartel arrives in Venezuela, and blows up missiles, while Venezuelan troops sleep. (wait, before John said ETs shot inter-dimensional beam weapon from 7th dimension to blow up missiles)

I don't think Kerry believes John at all...
    I am with you here Dennis. I got a whiff of this stew in the last interview. Did PNAC decide to throw in some ET's to get some new ears to spit into? In one fashion, this could be brilliant disinfo, because of the very interesting, and very possibly true, information that is being used to carry some ideas that feel very neoconnish.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

It's not Disinfo, I can't comment any further than that, but I can tell you it's NOT Disinfo.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (24th February 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012), meat suit (24th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), schneider (24th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (25th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote This interview is a dreadful mess and why are there 5 people none of them named Kettler?
    The first hour, Kerry had technical (audio) difficulties. A previously recorded video was playing meanwhile. The interview really started an hour later.

Then, she called John on Skype. The video was only showing Kerry.
    Last edited by Kerrigan; 24th February 2012 at 05:02.
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kerrigan For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Venezuela, North Korea, and Iran - all named as bad guys in a plot? Who wrote this script, Dick Cheney?

But the ETs zapped the dirty-bomb warhead missiles that Hugo Chavez had. {whew!}

Dennis

{edit: 10:23 Central Time, GMT-6}
    John describes that Hugo Chavez threatens to bomb drug trade route in Mexico (or Central America?) because the drug cartel was not paying Chavez for use of Venezuelan drug trade routes.

Kerry: "That's incredible." (as in "not credible")

John explains: Cartel gets pissed off, and they are given location of the missiles that are going to be pointed at them. They somehow get this location info from ETs.

Cartel arrives in Venezuela, and blows up missiles, while Venezuelan troops sleep. (wait, before John said ETs shot inter-dimensional beam weapon from 7th dimension to blow up missiles)

I don't think Kerry believes John at all...

{edit: 10:36 - 10:40 Central Time, GMT-6}
    Clarification: Drug cartel forces blew up half of the missiles. ETs completed the destruction from space. Several Iranian and several North Korean advisers were in Venezuela, advising (on liquid fueling of missiles, etc.) John does not know what happened to North Koreans, but 3 Iranians were captured, turned over to US military, and are now at Guantanamo.

[Dennis wonders aloud if there are any other official enemies of state of Bush/Cheney administration that we could lump in here. I have no idea if John is sincere, but if so, I suspect he is "mushroomed" something fierce. (kept in the dark and fed fertilizer)]

{edit: 10:52 - 11:00 Central Time, GMT-6}
    Let's talk about Israel. Israeli sub with multiple nuclear armed warhead missiles was steaming towards Iran. Warned several times by ETs to stop. [Am I the only person on Earth the ETs don't talk to? I'm getting pissed off.] Israel will not listen, and so ETs "remove" reactor and missiles and crew from sub, leaving gaping holes. Israeli sub crew now being held by ETs, being "re-educated." John says we may see that sub again, maybe floating. [Hmmmm, sub with gaping holes floating... That would be a cool trick.]
    But Dennis, these forty intercontinental ballistic missiles were out in an open field in the jungle near the beach having been fueled out in the woods with highly volatile fuel that can kill you if you spill a drop on you, and the warheads were biological that can kill you as soon as it hits your lungs, AND Dennis, half were destroyed by the pissed off drug cartel by ground forces using street ballistics with a map given to them by the ET's because Chavez threatened them to close their trade routes, and the ET's figured "why not" use the drug cartel to do the job because the ET's have limited resources and it's difficult to do interdimensional warfare and the ET's are VERY busy trying to stop World Wars and destruction, ya know, but then the ET's finished the job because the drug cartel did not, AND AND there was no fallout or any reports from any news sources or any Venezuelan's with video's and You Tube capabilities out camping and smoking pot who saw anything or anyone who knows anything and there is no evidence anywhere and no one heard anything.

yup. makes sense to me.

And don't forget that Iran, Venezuela and North Korea are the last three holdouts that have not succumbed to the globalist banksters central banking system. That's probably coincidence though. At least the Oathkeepers and the White Hats are happy with all this according to Kettler.

I love it when clarity finally comes. I'm headed outside to see if I can see or talk to any ET's. I'm with you Dennis, I'm beginning to feel that I'm one of the few who the ET's don't talk to and I'm wondering what's wrong with me!
    Last edited by gripreaper; 24th February 2012 at 05:56.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (24th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (24th February 2012), humanalien (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Selene (24th February 2012), spiritguide (24th February 2012), thunder24 (24th February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (24th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #46
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

John is such a patient man! Kerry is all over the place...
    I look forward to him being interviewed by a gentler, subtler interviewer.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

humanalien (24th February 2012), schneider (24th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blueskywalking (here)
    John is such a patient man! Kerry is all over the place...I look forward to him being interviewed by a gentler, subtler interviewer.
    There are plans among others to be interviewed by, Red Ice, PA- Member Kimberly, Coast-2-Coast, Off Planet Radio, etc.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), Blueskywalking (24th February 2012), humanalien (24th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), mountain_jim (24th February 2012), schneider (24th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    It's not Disinfo, I can't comment any further than that, but I can tell you it's NOT Disinfo.
    Why make this kind of a comment? You mean it´s total BS...

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by super t (here)
    I didn't say it's BS, what makes you think that? I said it's NOT Disinfo. I was specifically commenting on Modwiz inquiry/comment. Regarding whether it is Disinfo or not. Please go back and re-read my post as you obviously don't understand what I said and how clearly I said it. Maybe if you read couple times you will understand the very clear thing I said.

15. Link to Post #50
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

I didn't say it's BS, what makes you think that?
    My reading of "super t"s comment is that he was saying that your comment was BS ... that your "It is not disinfo" comment had no value to "super t".

Note to super t: If my reading is right, then your post isn't very constructive either .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gooty64 (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), spiritguide (24th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

I actually like Kerry's approach on this interview.
    She has a way of cutting to the chase, which though it's certainly not gentle, is effective, and saves time.
    As much as possible, I think she kept JK on topic, even though his tendency was to wander.
    And she didn't give him lots of time or space to talk about his book or his website, etc., which I appreciated.
    I would like to see a transcript of the conversation, because it wasn't that easy to follow.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), Alie (24th February 2012), aranuk (24th February 2012), Kerrigan (24th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #52
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I am with you here Dennis. I got a whiff of this stew in the last interview. Did PNAC decide to throw in some ET's to get some new ears to spit into? In one fashion, this could be brilliant disinfo, because of the very interesting, and very possibly true, information that is being used to carry some ideas that feel very neoconnish.
    When I notice all the "Bank CEO's Resigning" news, I get the sense that a game of music chairs is being played at the highest financial levels on this planet ... and that someone (a small group with major world wide power) is calling the music. I sense a behind the scenes power struggle, with a major shift in which portion of the Bastards in Power is dominant.

Given that, I then sense that much of what we're hearing, in various forms, to appeal to various groups, is a semi-fictional way of presenting what is happening, so that we masses have a variety of ways available to us to "explain" what is happening, so that, one way or another, we chill out, and don't start getting too uppity or united in rebellion.

I'm wagering that John Kettle, and many other various whistle blowers, insiders or those with "unnamed" sources, and what not are serving (perhaps unwittingly) as "channels" for this propaganda, being in this case a palatable mix of truth and spin, with intention.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (24th February 2012), Calz (24th February 2012), D-Day (24th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (24th February 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012), Jean-Luc (24th February 2012), Kerrigan (24th February 2012), Limor Wolf (24th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (24th February 2012), Selene (24th February 2012), spiritguide (24th February 2012), ViralSpiral (24th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i hope some one else interviews john k., kerry's 2nd interviews are not as interesting as they could be.

22. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Geez...give Kerry a break, her webmaster is sick so he couldn't help her so she had to spend a lot of time focusing on technical issues which no doubt interfered with the interview. Besides, John didn't say much more than he did in the first interview and would veer off on tangents way too often if Kerry hadn't reined him in. I wasn't very impressed with him if not very convinced. Maybe he isn't very good at giving interviews, some people aren't.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Debra (24th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012), Kerrigan (24th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    When I notice all the "Bank CEO's Resigning" news, I get the sense that a game of music chairs is being played at the highest financial levels on this planet ... and that someone (a small group with major world wide power) is calling the music. I sense a behind the scenes power struggle, with a major shift in which portion of the Bastards in Power is dominant.

Given that, I then sense that much of what we're hearing, in various forms, to appeal to various groups, is a semi-fictional way of presenting what is happening, so that we masses have a variety of ways available to us to "explain" what is happening, so that, one way or another, we chill out, and don't start getting too uppity or united in rebellion.

I'm wagering that John Kettle, and many other various whistle blowers, insiders or those with "unnamed" sources, and what not are serving (perhaps unwittingly) as "channels" for this propaganda, being in this case a palatable mix of truth and spin, with intention.

I made my very best to listen to approx. 1h30 of the Kerry/Kettler 1st interview and thought for myself how pathetic this whole thing was.

I even thought that in a sense those instrumenting this crap must be in a pretty bad shape to come up with such poor propaganda. This is so ludicrous.

I feel sorry for Kerry and her lack of discernment.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 24th February 2012 at 08:58.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

gooty64 (24th February 2012), humanalien (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), Phoenix1304 (24th February 2012), Referee (24th February 2012), RMorgan (24th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #56
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

i still wondering why JK can't name ets/ds that he contact with, these et who cannot be name in a war with guys from Orion group who we know of like draco-reptilian-greys and they might have know who these beings already which JK in contact with... so what's the problem naming them? we isn't ask for strategy or what "so-called the Good Guys" going to next....
    Last edited by apokalypse; 24th February 2012 at 09:17.

27. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I didn't say it's BS, what makes you think that?
    My reading of "super t"s comment is that he was saying that your comment was BS ... that your "It is not disinfo" comment had no value to "super t".

Note to super t: If my reading is right, then your post isn't very constructive either .
    Sorry, my comment is constructive but I can´t comment about it. Catch my drift...

28. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

I have listened to approx. 15 mins of this second interview. I did not listen to the first............. However this SREAMS DIS INFO IMO.

The MSM and military would co-opt this and start WW3 if true.
    Last edited by Referee; 24th February 2012 at 10:22.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

onawah (24th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I find it interesting that all he has changed his home page for the purchase of his book

As for the rest, anyone can have any hypothesis that does not make it real. Where is the evidence that the missiles have been disabled?

Personally I have no doubt many missile heads will be render useless by the cosmic storm that has started. What else will malcfuntion is anyone's guess

31. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

my feelings are that even kerry is bored and not convinced

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Kerrigan (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast