+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

Well, into to about an hour so far ... Do we see his face?

I thought the whole idea of the second interview was to show his face whilst he was being interviewed ? ect... perhaps we'll have to wait for the next one?!

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 24th February 2012 at 13:32.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #62
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey guys,

I seriously think that Kerry should urgently start choosing her invitees better.

Lately, all of them seems to me like they are in some kind of competition about who talks the most absurd, nonsense and crazy things as possible.

ET working with Drug Cartels???????????????????????

Chavez having high range missiles?????????????? If Chavez even thinks about building such weapons, he wouldn´t be here to tell the story anymore.

This isn´t even disinfo, it´s no info at all.

I miss the good, solid and constructive interviews...

Cheers,

Raf.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

ceetee9 (24th February 2012), D-Day (24th February 2012), Kerrigan (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), ljwheat (24th February 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (24th February 2012), Sebastion (24th February 2012), Solstyse (24th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Very disappointing: like listening to a cow patty collect fly’s. you were left with visualizing the landing of little tiny feet squishing around. I guess that’s why they took off the show “lie to me,” we were learning to much. I left after watching the inside of a book for ten minutes after Kerry cover here web cam. As body language speaks volumes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Kerrigan (24th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Very disappointing: like listening to a cow patty collect fly’s. you were left with visualizing the landing of little tiny feet squishing around. I guess that’s why they took off the show “lie to me,” we were learning to much. I left after watching the inside of a book for ten minutes after Kerry cover here web cam. As body language speaks volumes.
    I was wondering about Kerry when I finally turned it off. She was laying her head on the keyboard and I realized she didn't know her camera was Live.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Kerrigan (24th February 2012), ljwheat (24th February 2012), Sebastion (24th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi DID, has anyone reported any happenings last night as John Kettler announced there would be lots of attacks carried out?? Can we ask him what happened if anything at all? And can we get some proof what happened? He did stick his neck out yesterday making these announcements.

Stan
    Mr Kettle(r), a whistle blower. Very creative Kerry, hope he doesn't run out of steam. I think SCOOP Cassidy and SCOOP Ryan are being played by the puppet masters. Thats 3 duds at least.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotusa For This Post:

Lazlo (24th February 2012), ljwheat (24th February 2012), RMorgan (24th February 2012), stardustaquarion (24th February 2012), super t (24th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

IMO,,Some are quick to judge much like many judged B fulford, lets give this guy Kettler a little more time and see what becomes of his information. I'm not closing my mind just yet. I'm all ears. Hopefully the next interview will be better if it happens.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I couldn't watch after he was repeating almost everything he said in the first interview. I went to bed after he spoke about the Israel/persian gulf which we heard on video 1. So going by Dennis's good summary, he was never asked about his announcement of the century he made about 2 nights ago? A Disappontment to say the least. I knew JK was a waste of time but I hoped for more from Kerry.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Kerrigan (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), ljwheat (24th February 2012), RMorgan (24th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Well, the earliest info that 'Charles' had to offer to Bill is that the alternative media would be heavily messed with. And I think he was right.
    They did it in such an unexpected way ... nobody saw it coming. So the image of the three of them (Bill, Kerry, David Wilcock) are now damaged.
    I think Bill got less active because he understands that for the moment more and more shills would be sent on his path. Kerry on the other hand
    probably tried to repair the damage by ramping up the pace. But instead of replacing an interview gone wrong with a better one she has to be
    careful not to suck in more doubtful characters (IMHO of course).

We can all do ha,ha about it and discuss it till the threads overload but when thinking about it for a moment we may come to better conclusions.

1. Why are they under attack now ?
    They were left alone, getting hidden support even, to get their message out till a certain point, a certain time. I think they were allowed to build
    up an audience because they need spectators for the coming show. During the coming show however no independent comments or info are
    allowed. If a magician performs a trick he will make sure that the spectators' attention follows the script he's providing to make his unnecessary
    and distracting actions believable. They have dumbed down the population so much that they needed to mature an audience to support the
    coming show.

2. Considering this is deliberate, we might come to the conclusion they were accurate and a threat to them before. Maybe they need
    our support more than ever instead of trashing them

Although it's not on topic of this thread I am starting to see a link between some unconnected dots that might explain what I mean with
    the upcoming show as mentioned above. I listened to Hoagland this morning

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show.....Space-Update..

I got a very strong sense now that they (TPTB) are working on disclosure but on their terms. This idea sprouted earlier but this interview
    more or less confirms this. Disclosure is very much an EGO thing !!

First of all they had an unprepared audience 60 .. 70 years ago and started the coverup. By the coverup they delved themselves deeper and deeper into trouble.
    Not only did they make themselves into liars and deceivers, they also made the public less and less prepared.

By now most of us understand the dilemma that TPTB can't disclose but at the same time have to disclose because otherwise it will disclose itself which is the worst scenario for them.

So I figure they may have planned the following logical steps:

1. Create a prepared and gullible audience, spread over the world, that will support the storyline of aliens and ET's when the news breaks.

2. Make sure the story line is that WE discover THEM. This will make humans look more powerful/superior.

3. First the confirmation will be done by finding alien off planet remains of civilizations.

4. Then off planet intelligent life will be confirmed

5. Then we finally draw the conclusion ... he ? Some of them are already amongst us.

I don't want to derail this thread but on the other hand we will be getting nowhere if keep responding to persons and personal issues. Also if we don't link
    the breadcrumbs from separate threads we will never discover that the crumbs are coming from the same loaf of bread.
    Last edited by Operator; 24th February 2012 at 15:27.

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (24th February 2012), Debra (24th February 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012), Kerrigan (24th February 2012), Lefty Dave (24th February 2012), ljwheat (24th February 2012), Mare (24th February 2012), marique3652 (25th February 2012), meat suit (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), RMorgan (24th February 2012), scarletfire (24th February 2012), spiritguide (24th February 2012), sunflower (24th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (24th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

apokalypse,

These "whistle blowers" are not telling you because it is for your own good not to know!

Just like the Bill Wood and David Wilcock-while giggling- said that we know something really BIG but, we can't tell because it's for your own good or it will wreck the outcome or something...

I have to say from our vantage point it's pretty hard to know how to help.....please throw us a bone!

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i still wondering why JK can't name ets/ds that he contact with, these et who cannot be name in a war with guys from Orion group who we know of like draco-reptilian-greys and they might have know who these beings already which JK in contact with... so what's the problem naming them? we isn't ask for strategy or what "so-called the Good Guys" going to next....

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), ljwheat (24th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

First of all, the 2nd interview was a total waste of time. Kerry, after
    suffering 50 mins of tech trouble, finally got john on a different phone
    line and just did an audio interview with him. That's all fine and good.
    Stuff happens. No sooner had kerry finally started the interview, she
    went into john with both talons. I thought she was going to rip the man
    apart.

Then, instead of talking first about the stuff that john had said was going
    to happen the night before the interview(that never happened), she starts
    talking about the stuff that supposedly already happened in Venezuela.
    This is where kerry begins ripping john apart, imo. I thought for sure that
    john would just get up and leave. I know i was angered by her approach to
    questioning.

Kerry came to the interview with either a chip on her shoulder already or
    she was dog tired. She did not look right at all. Her body language was all
    over the place, like she didn't believe a word he was saying. I watched her
    roll her eyes, give that look of being disgusted, laying her head down of the
    table because she was pissed or something. She was just all over the place.

IMO, the interview was doomed right from the start because of kerrys attitude.

Now on to john.

I think everything he is telling us is pure bullchip. His only purpose for being interviewed
    is to sell his books. I noticed someone in the chat last night said that he or she thought
    so much about john that he or she felt compelled to buy and e-book. He or she later
    regretted it. The book stunk with a big P.U....

John made a post on his web site dated feb 21, 2012, stating that - that night, head were
    going to roll in the nwo. His aliens friends were kicking it into high gear and wear going to
    start cleaning up things on this planets. The DreamsInDigital, or was it someone else. came
    in here and posted that the date for this to happen was feb 22, 2012, at night. Did anything
    happen on either of them nights? Has anyone heard anything? I know i haven't seen anything.

Kerry, just very very briefly, asked john about this and his reply was something similar that
    his alien friends have so much going on at one time and their resources are so low that they
    didn't have the time to do it.

Why make statements like this to the world then when you already know it isn't going to
    happen. I can only think of one. Book sales. If aliens were really going to do something
    to help us clean up the nwo, they would be here in full force, with enough resources to
    get the job done. They wouldn't keep making up reasons for why they couldn't get the job
    done. Oh!! I'm sorry. Us aliens don't understand your ways of measuring time. You thought
    it was suppose to happen yesterday? Noooo.... Went meant 200 years from now.... This is
    the usual story we get. We didn't understand your way of time.

I'm telling ya folks. John Kettler is another Bill Wood. Where does kerry find these people???

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012), ljwheat (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), spiritguide (24th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (24th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

I really appreciated the synopsis - thanks Dennis.

I am not sorry I did not arrange my evening for listening to this live. I invested the 3 hours later to listen to the first interview.

Sounds like I don't need to listen to this one at all - just read his blog updates and wait for confirmation to occur (if any does), as the info was already covered there with nothing much new in this interview.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), ljwheat (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Hi,

For the record humanalien I think you are to quick to jump the gun, and you are not alone in doing so. I understand peoples lack of patience, oh, yes, Kerry is people too. Take it or leave it, that is what I have to say about us, or anyone else.

We are not here to sound or look pretty, we are here to get as much as possible of real information out.

And for those who say "Kerry should vet the WB's first.. etc etc)
    Really? Listen too yourself and read our mission statement. Do you want MSM bias productions?

Please for the love of everything, everyone needs to get their "investigating hat's" on. I simply cannot believe how many people expect us (and others) to serve you "the full truth" and do nothing towards verifying, though not the case with everyone should be added.

Seriously, if we AS FELLOW HUMANS can do it, YOU CAN DO IT! Stop bitching and pick up a shovel if the hole in the road is preventing you from moving forward. That is what I say to anyone complaining, about anything.

To quote David Icke: "Human race, get off your knees!" - A sentiment I hold strong to my heart.

And lastly, this is Camelot, not "Project be nice and smile". It does not take much research to figure out how we conduct our work.. I find it funny when people cry about this after almost 6 years.. lol

All in good faith folks, love you guys and gal's regardless of differences
    Last edited by Tommy; 24th February 2012 at 16:27. Reason: typo (double "the")

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012), frances (24th February 2012), humanalien (24th February 2012), Kerrigan (24th February 2012), Kimberley (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), magicmanx (24th February 2012), mountain_jim (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Selene (24th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (24th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

This is killing me:

Brockbrader, Kettler, Hoagland/Elenin , Wilcock breaking down....

The worst part of all of this is that serious whistleblowers won't be working with Kerry in the future. Can you imagine a Bob Dean or Clifford Stone coming to Camelot to do a first interview right now?
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

ljwheat (24th February 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (24th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

This problem is in your mind and is simply not the case, at all.. In fact the very opposite is the situation..

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    This is killing me:

The worst part of all of this is that serious whistleblowers won't be working with Kerry in the future. Can you imagine a Bob Dean or Clifford Stone coming to Camelot to do a first interview right now?

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012), Kimberley (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), magicmanx (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Selene (24th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

mountain jim... you are right! Yesterday... you didn't miss anything... just actors playing their parts! Consciously or unconsciously... or mind controlled... it became a big THEATER!!!
    Yes, people have to be aware and awake... but on that way... nobody will take it seriously anymore... we are not "novices"...!!!!
    Be well all!!!

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote we are not "novices"
    Yes, everyone including myself and Kerry are exactly that, or neither one of us would be in this situation in the first place

30. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    This problem is in your mind and is simply not the case, at all.. In fact the very opposite is the situation..

This is killing me:

I appreciate the info, but as they say "The proof is in the pudding". I'll remain silent on this for now and judge what material is produced in the future. I can say from the comments that I have seen that I am not the only person who feels this way.

This is not Kerry bashing. Camelot is the source that really got me trying to find the bottom of the rabbit hole, and the library is a testament to years of solid work. I am merely concerned that the recent track record has the potential to tarnish a gilded reputation.

And I am glad to hear that you are on the mend. Best wishes,

Laz
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (24th February 2012), Tommy (24th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

I know, don't worry about it, just felt I could comment since I "could". I appreciate your posts, so please do not take this the wrong way.. Just weighing in part of our side "of the story"

But your point is very relevant, but know that if anyone knows how hard it is to do work in the WB arena it would be the WB's them-self.. Mostly we hear "thanks for hanging in there and not giving up", and this is a large part of what get's us going when things feel rough.

Again, I appreciate your intentions

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)

This is killing me:

I appreciate the info, but as they say "The proof is in the pudding". I'll remain silent on this for now and judge what material is produced in the future. I can say from the comments that I have seen that I am not the only person who feels this way.

This is not Kerry bashing. Camelot is the source that really got me trying to find the bottom of the rabbit hole, and the library is a testament to years of solid work. I am merely concerned that the recent track record has the potential to tarnish a gilded reputation.

And I am glad to hear that you are on the mend. Best wishes,

Laz

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd March 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (24th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #79
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

I listened to both interviews and my summary of these interviews are on the fence. Some things I did believe and some things I didn't believe. I just wish we had more proof though on what he is telling us. Evidence is important. When there is no evidence it is hard to believe. You have to have a back up(proof) on what you are relating to everyone. "Seeing is believing or believing in seeing"?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

gooty64 (24th February 2012), Kindling (24th February 2012), Tommy (24th February 2012)

36. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

After the first half an hour it was difficult to continue listening. He sounds vague in many of the statments he makes. Not very convincing, although I give him the benefit of the doubt. I thank Kerry for her continous effort to bring forth the best and the latest in every regard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast