+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

Quote I listened to both interviews and my summary of these interviews are on the fence. Some things I did believe and some things I didn't believe. I just wish we had more proof though on what he is telling us. Evidence is important. When there is no evidence it is hard to believe. You have to have a back up(proof) on what you are relating to everyone. "Seeing is believing or believing in seeing"?
    I do not want to believe... I want to know.
    Be well all.

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

I have to agree with some other comments here about Kerry's presentation last night. I am not trying to be unkind, but she looked very tired, out of sorts, and at times like she was in a drug induced haze with her eyes rolling back, closing shut, etc, laying her head down on the keyboard, covering the screen with a notebook or something...Not impressive, but anyone is allowed to have an off game from time to time. I am NOT implying she was doing drugs, don't get me wrong, but you have to admit she was less than professional acting for being watched live, IMO and her eyes were doing some weird stuff. I am not trying to be critical, but if she had looked a little more alert and "with the program" the interview itself would have been far better on her end whether she thought JK was credible or not.

JK himself, I found not too credible but I am giving some more benefit of the doubt at this point and see what happens, but JKs presentation was a disappointment to me also. I do however truly appreciate Project Avalon and Kerry for trying to serve up useful and novel whistleblowing information, so please do not think less of me for saying that I thought the interview last night went less than admirably and not stellar at all, IMO.

I would also like to add that the comment by LJwheat about it being like "listening to a cow patty collecting flys" really cracked me up.....sorry....what a vision!!!! Thanks LJ for brightening my day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to marique3652 For This Post:

ljwheat (1st March 2012)

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I think a HUGE part of the problem is the media, and even the government. Take for example the Tweets that were infact on Twitter covering the 40 Kamikaze Boats and Sub that were taken in broad daylight infront of HUNDREDS of witnesses including multiple MSM sources. Nothing was covered by MSM sources, because credentials and lives were threatened. The Tweets were removed by Twitter under demands of the CIA and DHS sighting "national security" issues per the response I got demanding why they had been removed. That alone should have gone Viral.

So far 8 plus, FEMA camps have been destroyed and left as smoking pits, but MSM and probably other Media Sources wont be reporting on those, because they'd first have to "admit" they existed in the first place (despite most Alternative Media followers already knowing this), then would open the huge can of worms concerning their potential uses, etc. Before they'd even come close to admitting that they're being destroyed and left as smoking pits. And then the questions would be coming up as "by who?" then they wouldn't have the answers, then likely the media as they are good at would use this oppertunity to twist it into some false flag attack by a "rogue" nation or false flag ET Invasion to instigate even quicker the use of surviving death and concentration camps. And, Martial Law. You really want to see that happen? I don't think so.

As for the Venezuelan Missiles, well the government has told Kettler repeatedly (which even he puts in comments on his blog) that "the government doesn't exist to provide content for your blogs." So he has not the option of getting overhead imagery from his Intel/Military Sources. Other Satellites that provide free content to the public at large don't update their imagery frequently enough to be of any use in these situations. And, no one that even comes close to living in the area can get close enough to where they were to get information themselves because the area is still under heavy guard. And, again. The media isn't going to cover this under threats, and also because it would be an distraction from the focus and rallieing towards the situation in the Persian Gulf/Middle East.

I think those of you that have "jumped to the island of conclusions" (ten points for anyone that gets THAT reference) have failed to understand the full scope and depth of the situation. This is as obvious as the sun rising each day in the sky.

So, let me pose a question to you, as it was something I was asked by my own ET/ED contacts to ask you guys. If you guys were provided "proof" in what ever form it takes, (and this obviously would not be coming from MSM sources or maybe even AM sources, or twitter, youtube etc). Whether it be video footage of the sites, photos, or anything of that sort. Would you believe it more then? Would you guys accept the evidence? Also, would that really HELP the situation or make it worse?

As for the one asking why he doesn't reveal who his ET/ED contacts are, it's for THEIR protection and his, maybe the Reptoids/Greys they are fighting against know who they are. But, I can say with absolute confidence that the majority of not all of the NOW/PTW that are being fought against here on the ground have absolutely no clue who these guys are. And it is common practice during a war, which this is a war. To not reveal the Order Of Battle. So please understand if and when it is possible and safe to do so, he will reveal which systems they are from. But, in the mean time respect his and their wishes to remain as safe as possible in this situation so they can continue to do the work they are here to do in protecting and saving as many innocent lives as possible and liberating this planet. Also the less amount of those that know who or which system they are from, the less they will get attacked by Opposing forces, and the less amounts of "on lookers" etc will try to contact them. Which would only delay their efforts more if they have to deal with any of that.

Also as he explained it's common practice in the media to use/quote "unidentified" sources, common everyday practice. And, it's accepted as par-the-course, so why is it such an "issue" when it comes to whistle blowers? And, why do you guys care so much WHO it comes from when their lives are already put at risk for revealing the information, do you want their deaths or potential deaths on your heads just because you have to know WHO the information came from? Why is it, something like "Highly Placed Military Source" isn't enough? It should be about the information, and we should respect the fact that THEY care enough to risk their lives and those of their family to provide it to us.

You really want a good example of the scope of what is done to Whistle Blowers that Speak To Loud or become to "famous" or "drawn to much attention." Start here: http://johnkettler.com/urgent-warning/ , and then research the amount of Whistle Blowers and those in the UFOlogy Camp that have been killed over the decades for revealing information such as what is put on his blogs etc. There are 100's if not Thousands at this point.

Think about it, and think about the situation we are in right now with the media, etc. Guys. Seriously. You should be showing more respect instead of being a bunch of insolent children. This is REALITY not Fantasy Camp.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 24th February 2012 at 18:54.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alie (24th February 2012), aranuk (24th February 2012), BMJ (25th February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (25th February 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012), Herbert (24th February 2012), humanalien (24th February 2012), K626 (29th February 2012), Kimberley (24th February 2012), ljwheat (1st March 2012), Mightyram (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Sebastion (24th February 2012), sunflower (24th February 2012), Tommy (25th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (25th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

We are in a pickle here.

Can I be bold enough to say that the most of us agree that what is really going on in the black projects and murky underworld of geopolitics is way beyond what normal day to day reality holds for most?

So is there the possibilty that when a sliver of truth comes out, it will seem like too much of a leap for us. If the truth we are seeking is so "out there" we are very vulnerable to wild disinfo that makes us look ridiculous. But are we not also in danger of shying away from the very thing we seek.

The more fantastic this all gets the more I am starting to switch off to a lot of it. Not because I think its false but because I cant see anyway of sorting through all this alien stuff.

Is anyone else not getting very wary of recent ET/ED linked info?

Quote "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie." - Werner Von Braun
    Could Rosin's and Greer's interpretation of this statement be wrong. Is theirs the only one?

Quote Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke
    How are these people discerning who they are in contact with?

How long has it been now since Tesla's research and the nazi secret projects went underground?

What toys do they have now?

Can we trust channelled material. Really? Not saying its all fake, but how do you tell the difference?

Just cause someone has a flying saucer does it mean they are not from earth, or spiritually evolved.

Dont take this being negative to the OP just think we should be cautious about any ET/ED info.
    Last edited by Muzz; 24th February 2012 at 19:33.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012), K626 (29th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Solstyse (25th February 2012), super t (24th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

My problem is not about identifying the race of aliens trying to help us out
    but about story tellers trying to cash in on book sales by telling lies.

For now, to keep things calm, i won't include John K in this. The thing is that
    stories like this have been going on for many years with no results at all, except
    for the story teller cashing in.

I'm sure that i'm not the only one that has heard these stories for years and like
    me, they are probably tired of all the lies. We need something to make us believe
    that someone or something out there is here now and helping us behind the scenes.

They don't need to reveal their battle plans or to reveal their identities. Just give us
    something to go on here. I guess we just need proof they are here.

Would this be ok with all of you here, if we just had some proof of them being here?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012), meat suit (24th February 2012), Solstyse (25th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Dreams in Digital,

Great post!

Well, we want to know how to help this situation-more than anything- that is what I want to do.

I am available to take action, today. So, an ounce of proof would be inspiring.

My vibration is off the charts so, i don't need to hear the L&L crowd tell me to raise my vibes anchor the light or meditate- anymore.

Ground crew guy here.

Regarding the 8 FEMA camps, what is the closest one you know that was destroyed near southern Minnesota? I will go take pictures.

Quote So far 8 plus, FEMA camps have been destroyed and left as smoking pits, but MSM and probably other Media Sources wont be reporting on those, because they'd first have to "admit" they existed in the first place (despite most Alternative Media followers already knowing this), then would open the huge can of worms concerning their potential uses, etc
    So, if all of this is taking place between the ET/ED's, what is the point of John Kettler doing these interviews with vague info and no proof.

What is the point of these whistleblowers videos?

And the announcement he made on the 21st-22nd about the ET/ED's clobbering the cabal really deserves an explanation better than...,

"the ET/ED's got too busy at the last minute to destroy the cabal tonight".

What to do?

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Alie (24th February 2012), aranuk (24th February 2012), CeltMan (24th February 2012), K626 (29th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), ljwheat (1st March 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), thunder24 (25th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I think a HUGE part of the problem is the media, and even the government. Take for example the Tweets that were infact on Twitter covering the 40 Kamikaze Boats and Sub that were taken in broad daylight infront of HUNDREDS of witnesses including multiple MSM sources. Nothing was covered by MSM sources, because credentials and lives were threatened. The Tweets were removed by Twitter under demands of the CIA and DHS sighting "national security" issues per the response I got demanding why they had been removed. That alone should have gone Viral.

So far 8 plus, FEMA camps have been destroyed and left as smoking pits, but MSM and probably other Media Sources wont be reporting on those, because they'd first have to "admit" they existed in the first place (despite most Alternative Media followers already knowing this), then would open the huge can of worms concerning their potential uses, etc. Before they'd even come close to admitting that they're being destroyed and left as smoking pits. And then the questions would be coming up as "by who?" then they wouldn't have the answers, then likely the media as they are good at would use this oppertunity to twist it into some false flag attack by a "rogue" nation or false flag ET Invasion to instigate even quicker the use of surviving death and concentration camps. And, Martial Law. You really want to see that happen? I don't think so.

As for the Venezuelan Missiles, well the government has told Kettler repeatedly (which even he puts in comments on his blog) that "the government doesn't exist to provide content for your blogs." So he has not the option of getting overhead imagery from his Intel/Military Sources. Other Satellites that provide free content to the public at large don't update their imagery frequently enough to be of any use in these situations. And, no one that even comes close to living in the area can get close enough to where they were to get information themselves because the area is still under heavy guard. And, again. The media isn't going to cover this under threats, and also because it would be an distraction from the focus and rallieing towards the situation in the Persian Gulf/Middle East.

I think those of you that have "jumped to the island of conclusions" (ten points for anyone that gets THAT reference) have failed to understand the full scope and depth of the situation. This is as obvious as the sun rising each day in the sky.

So, let me pose a question to you, as it was something I was asked by my own ET/ED contacts to ask you guys. If you guys were provided "proof" in what ever form it takes, (and this obviously would not be coming from MSM sources or maybe even AM sources, or twitter, youtube etc). Whether it be video footage of the sites, photos, or anything of that sort. Would you believe it more then? Would you guys accept the evidence? Also, would that really HELP the situation or make it worse?

As for the one asking why he doesn't reveal who his ET/ED contacts are, it's for THEIR protection and his, maybe the Reptoids/Greys they are fighting against know who they are. But, I can say with absolute confidence that the majority of not all of the NOW/PTW that are being fought against here on the ground have absolutely no clue who these guys are. And it is common practice during a war, which this is a war. To not reveal the Order Of Battle. So please understand if and when it is possible and safe to do so, he will reveal which systems they are from. But, in the mean time respect his and their wishes to remain as safe as possible in this situation so they can continue to do the work they are here to do in protecting and saving as many innocent lives as possible and liberating this planet. Also the less amount of those that know who or which system they are from, the less they will get attacked by Opposing forces, and the less amounts of "on lookers" etc will try to contact them. Which would only delay their efforts more if they have to deal with any of that.

Also as he explained it's common practice in the media to use/quote "unidentified" sources, common everyday practice. And, it's accepted as par-the-course, so why is it such an "issue" when it comes to whistle blowers? And, why do you guys care so much WHO it comes from when their lives are already put at risk for revealing the information, do you want their deaths or potential deaths on your heads just because you have to know WHO the information came from? Why is it, something like "Highly Placed Military Source" isn't enough? It should be about the information, and we should respect the fact that THEY care enough to risk their lives and those of their family to provide it to us.

You really want a good example of the scope of what is done to Whistle Blowers that Speak To Loud or become to "famous" or "drawn to much attention." Start here: http://johnkettler.com/urgent-warning/ , and then research the amount of Whistle Blowers and those in the UFOlogy Camp that have been killed over the decades for revealing information such as what is put on his blogs etc. There are 100's if not Thousands at this point.

Think about it, and think about the situation we are in right now with the media, etc. Guys. Seriously. You should be showing more respect instead of being a bunch of insolent children. This is REALITY not Fantasy Camp.
    First of all DID thank you for educating us all here about all the goings on. Can we find all the tweets on twitter that spoke about the boats all disappering? If I saw these I might change my mind on JK.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

CeltMan (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), Muzz (24th February 2012), Solstyse (25th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Mad house last night. Couldn't see the guest, or couldn't hear Kerry, or could hear the guest low volume, or disconnect from total connection, or Just Kerry with no voice. The chat room was a patient mad house but they finally gave up and said they'd reschedule.

I can't wait, it was starting to get interesting at around 11pm, but then the shutdown again. Rinse and repeat.

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Mad house last night. Couldn't see the guest, or couldn't hear Kerry, or could hear the guest low volume, or disconnect from total connection, or Just Kerry with no voice. The chat room was a patient mad house but they finally gave up and said they'd reschedule.

I can't wait, it was starting to get interesting at around 11pm, but then the shutdown again. Rinse and repeat.
    I had a similar problem. I kept loosing my connection. I think it was 4 times..

16. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,641 times in 8,594 posts

Did anyone save a screen shot of those tweets before they were expunged? That would have been the obvious thing to do, if anyone who knows how the system works to erase web-reportage all the time had them on their screen at some point.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), CeltMan (24th February 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #91
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

First they ignore you,
    then they laugh at you,
    then they fight you,
    then you win.

one step left

keep up the good work kerry

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Alie (25th February 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012), Tommy (25th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,641 times in 8,594 posts

Reading up on some of Kettler's responses on his blog comment section this month offers more material to consider. I actually got this link from another forum, so I know I have not covered all he has written there yet.

http://johnkettler.com/etseds-disapp...1/#comment-872

Quote susi
    February 9, 2012 at 3:21 pm

2/9/12
    With all due respect, where is the real “proof” of any of these reports? Yes, many of us know that those in charge are part of a psychopathic criminal cabal that is destroying everything on this planet –our only “home”. And we are at the top of a deliberately poisoned food chain that they have created. However, given a lifetime of malevolence in gov’t, why should we think that there are supposedly “other beings” who are benevolent and are going to come here from some unknown place “out there” and “rescue us” from this ongoing nightmare? Given our own horrific scenario, and we know absolutely NOTHING about “them” –why should we think that they have altruistic motives? Are we being duped again? Cui bono?For those of us who so enjoyed Star Trek and STTNG, we have been possibly “primed” to believe that out there in some unknown galaxy there are beings who have gone beyond violence and war, and live in peace and harmony. Perhaps is it true. It would be terrific it is! But for now, we have no PROOF of anything. All we have is the continued daily assaults of aerosols overhead of poisons, and thousands of other toxins in our food, and soil, and water, while the overwhelming majority of people are unaware of most of the nightmare.
    No one is thinking clearly anymore, because of all the EMF-associated technology mixed in with all of the other environmental poisons that are damaging our ability to think analytically…and millions of people are very ill because of all of this.

John Kettler
    February 9, 2012 at 6:48 pm

susi,
    I recently answered a similar question. Here’s what I said:
    Submitted on 2012/02/07 at 2:58 am | In reply to Maunagarjana.
    Maunagarjana,
    I understand your frustration, but I can’t just waltz into, say, Area 51 and check personally. Even the President can’t. His clearance isn’t high enough! I can say, though, that, that my highly cleared multiple terrestrial sources are reporting wholesale consternation from what I’m posting about and the events relating thereto. There is a witch hunt on to find the leaks, which has made it harder to get useful information, and my terrestrial sources are being cautious accordingly. There are things that are verifiable. Exercise Pacific Wave 11 (a tsunami exercise) had been planned by UNESCO for three years, the exercise plan is available and the ships “just happened” to be fully deployed in the strike zone for YU-55 right before it was mysteriously diverted. I don’t reveal my sources because I want them to go on living! Generally speaking, the truth is NOT to be found in the highly controlled mass media, which is why the Internet and alternative press are so important. This pearl practically destroyed Connie Chung’s career: “In all honesty, Johnny, we are often at the mercy of the White House for the news we report. Frequently, we simply repeat verbatim what the White House tells us.
    – Connie Chung to Johnny Carson
    So much for real reporting! http://www.people.carleton.edu/~rdobrow/quotes.html
    I don’t expect anyone to take my claims at face value and say so explicitly on my site. My objective is to tell people what’s really going on, and where possible, I provide links, list books, tell where vids can be found, etc. But lots of times I can’t. The Enterprise/Aurora’s existence is readily verified because it’s Pulse Detonation Wave Engine (PDWE–invented by an Operation Paperclip scientist circa 1958–see Hitler’s Still-Secret & Suppressed Technologies, by Henry Stevens) creates a distinctive donut on a rope visual signature. THe PDWE had been reported and the contrail shown in Aviation Week & space Technology magazine in 1989, in an article by William Scott. Here’s an update from 2004 http://www.aliendave.com/Article_04_...tcontrail.html Here are some photos of the actual contrail. http://www.thetempleofawakening.com/...over-yosemite/ I have talked to people who have monitored Enterprise reports to the ground during climbout, attaining 100K feet in a couple of minutes, heard reports of people being blown off the toilet when it takes off from Beale AFB, in California, and something’s been caught by a weather satellite screaming from England? to Area 51. The track is highly visible from space http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...r/contrail.jpg Aviation writer Bill Sweetman had observer reports many years ago of the thing being in-flight refueled over the North Sea, and there were two F-111?s flying in formation with it, neatly providing a size comparison.
    This illustrates just one example of how lack of knowledge in a subject area can lead to the erroneous conclusion there’s nothing underpinning what I write. I spent over 11 years in military aerospace, knew something was going on in the vault next door, and when I was cleared, discovered an entire stealth aircraft design program was there! This stuff is run on compartmentation and need to know, and what I’m reporting very few people in the country know. This precisely why I’ve been harassed by an evident disinformation agent, had my site intruded on wholesale, as verified by a computer expert, am being smeared as a lunatic and a drug user, etc. If I wasn’t a threat, they wouldn’t bother. I’m hitting them where it hurts!
    Much of what I write about, I was immersed in professionally for years. For example, I was one of the founder of Rockwell’s DEWWG (Directed Energy Weapon Working Group), have briefed laser threats, nonnuclear EMP threats, HPM (High Power Microwave) weapons and more. If the ETs/EDS say they’ve done something, and my terrestrial sources with nosebleed clearances confirm this multiply and independently, that’s about as solid as it gets, given the limitations I work under. I know for a fact some in the Intelligence Community would love to kill me, but I’ve got people watching my back, as well as some “upstairs.” My life is intensely surreal, but the situation is what it is. Frequently, I have trouble believing it myself. But when a boomer Israel isn’t supposed to have is reported as having missed multiple check-ins, a Chinese hydrographic ship reports breaking up noises after the ETs/EDs warned it would be crushed, and when the wreck’s found and photographed sans missile compartment, and with a gaping hole where the reactor should be, what’s the rational conclusion? And I haven’t even mentioned the reaming the French naval HQ types got from our naval attache!
    Since the International Banksters operate behind the scenes anyway, it’ll take some time before the effects show, but show they will. “People who aren’t” will start to deteriorate right before our eyes, and there will be unmistakable demonstrations of off planet power at work, things the government simply can’t cover up. Things that’ll go viral when they occur.
    Hope this helps!
    Susi, to this I’ll add that my multiple terrestrial sources are first rate and repeatedly proven, and that the ETs/EDs’ actions have been independently confirmed by terrestrial sources who risk their lives to get this information to the public. See Urgent Warning page for what I mean. This is no joke, no game. Lots of black project/UFO researchers and UFO insiders have come to grief: Danny Casolaro, Morris K. Jessup, SecNav James Forrestal who was “suicided” right through Venetian blinds and hurled to his death, maybe even JFK (Google “Burned Memo”) was killed by then-MJ-12 for wanting to reveal the truth of UFOs to the American people. Nixon talked and got a free trip to Bethesda Naval Hospital. When he finally emerged, he had nothing to say about UFOs.The Justice For Military Personnel letter says the CIA kills military personnel who talk about UFOs. I’ve had veiled death threats myself, repeatedly. Meanwhile, there’s a whispering campaign in progress intended to discredit me by portraying me as crazy and whacked out on drugs. The heavy hitters who reviewed my book (Reviews) are being blocked from posting their reviews on Kindle, etc. I know people who’ve been set up by the Office of Special Investigations (Linda Howe), after being shown film, which was denied after do arrangements were set up with HBO, know of people who sold out another other researcher (Paul Bennewitz, who outed Dulce and a downed atomic powered craft) and helped drive him mad to get insider UFO information (Bill Moore, by his own admission) and know Norio Hayakawa, who was harassed and arrested on public land and had to sue to get his camera back. He was also buzzed at 10 feet over the roof of his van while driving–by a huge CH-53 helicopter. I hope this gives you some sense of what’s at stake here and the lengths the government/shadow government is willing to go to to keep the lid on.

John Kettler
    February 11, 2012 at 10:06 pm

susi,
    There is a LOT of disinformation out there, but the sum total of information I’ve encountered is that this love and light model of spacefaring/dimensionfaring races is hooey. There’s a war raging right now, and this planet is vital. The liberation of Earth and her children from the long entrenched Dark Forces is underway, for finally the “good guys, following the crushing of the Lizards, are winning.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 24th February 2012 at 21:25.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

gooty64 (24th February 2012), humanalien (24th February 2012), K626 (29th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), Muzz (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #93
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital
    Take for example the Tweets that were in fact on Twitter covering the 40 Kamikaze Boats and Sub that were taken in broad daylight in front of HUNDREDS of witnesses including multiple MSM sources
    I admire your spirited defense DID, and respect your opinion but can you quote or actually reproduce even one of these tweets or twits for us to see? Any of these supposed “hundreds” of eyewitness reports? Even one? And even one MSM snippet from a credentialed reporter – even if the stuff never got into print or broadcast? You alluded in an earlier post elsewhere to some personal contacts at AP (Associated Press) for the Venezuela story, so you must also be aware that AP does not actually have an office or staff in Venezuela….

You are making some very ambitious claims here. They do, with respect, require a modicum of verification. So far, you have been the only source alluding to these ‘events’, as far as I know. Perhaps you can supply some other links to recognized sources?

Quote Posted by ”DreamsInDigital”
    So far 8 plus, FEMA camps have been destroyed and left as smoking pits…
    Again, any sources? Photos, links or other evidence? MSM “admitting the camps exist” isn’t the issue here… as you’ve said, enough AltMedia types know the locations etc, so that if there’s anything to see or know about I’m sure AltMedia bloggers would be going crazy online right now if they had a piece of this…. Regrettably, alluding only to your own ET contacts is, well, “inconclusive” at best.

Quote Posted by DID
    And then the questions would be coming up as [destroyed] "by whom?"
    ‘By whom?’ is premature, I think. What we first need to confirm is ‘what?’ Then we can consider the possible sources of the events, no?

Quote Posted by DID
    As for the Venezuelan Missiles…. no one that even comes close to living in the area can get close enough to where they were to get information themselves because the area is still under heavy guard. And, again. The media isn't going to cover this under threats…
    Again, you seem quite knowledgeable about the location here and its particularities. Without indicating your sources, giving us even a few real coordinates or hints might allow other investigators to see what they might find on satellite maps, p-shopping notwithstanding.

Quote Posted by DID
    So, let me pose a question to you, as it was something I was asked by my own ET/ED contacts to ask you guys. If you guys were provided "proof" in whatever form it takes, (and this obviously would not be coming from MSM sources or maybe even AM sources, or twitter, youtube etc). Whether it be video footage of the sites, photos, or anything of that sort. Would you believe it more then?
    We all know that to the permaskeptic, no “proof” is ever possible. That’s not what we’re seeking here. As you know, there’s a difference between “proof positive, which is irrefutable, undeniable legal evidence” and the “evidence” itself: the trails, the wisps, the other reports, the witnesses, documents etc which are open to examination.

Quote Posted by DID
    Would you guys accept the evidence? Also, would that really HELP the situation or make it worse?
    I think we’d all at least be eager to examine any evidence, if you have any. And yes, it would help a great deal. You must realize, Dreams, that at this point you’ve perhaps inadvertently put yourself in the position of the unfortunate Blossom Goodchild with unsupported claims and only “my ET’s” to back them up.

Please, I’m not questioning your sincerity or good intentions here, I’m only asking that you not put yourself in the vulnerable position of being the sole verification for John Kettler’s claims.

As far as Kettler “not revealing the order of battle”, if so, he certainly pulled a major f*ckp by announcing these ‘attacks on major installations’ ahead of time. Personally, I can’t think of a bigger, more foolish violation of Operations Security that to announce “sneak attacks” a day ahead, giving the enemy plenty of time to seek cover….

Quote Posted by DID
    it's common practice in the media to use/quote "unidentified" sources, common everyday practice. And, it's accepted as par-the-course, so why is it such an "issue" when it comes to whistle blowers?
    Again, perhaps you misunderstand. No one is asking any truly concealed whistleblowers to blow their cover here. Only that if there is any tangible evidence from any public sources that you kindly link it here so that you are not left to twist in the wind alone.

As for MSM media quoting “unidentified sources”, most people are not aware that before that can be done, a reporter’s sources must be confidentially confirmed by other respected reporters or editors before that report can be published. Others have to confirm the info. That, also, is “standard practice”. To quote a truly unidentified source is only done in a context where there is other, verifiable evidence and other sources are willing to be quoted on the record. Otherwise, there’s no story, only rumor.

Your support of John Kettler is passionate and admirable and I fully respect that. But please, please help yourself here by providing some backup.

All my best wishes,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 24th February 2012 at 20:44.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), Bryn ap Gwilym (24th February 2012), CeltMan (25th February 2012), Debra (20th March 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012), gripreaper (25th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), mountain_jim (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012), Solstyse (25th February 2012), Wyzyrd (26th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Yes Jim, if we could see something tangible that can be at least verified by a few dozen people that would be at least something to go on. A start. We don't need physical proof, we are not materialistic. If a con man or woman were trying to sell us a bargain we would want to see what our money was buying. I was in business for 40 years in the building trade and I would never have parted with a penny until at least I saw what I was buying. If I didn't I wouldn't have lasted in business that long. Trust everyone but cut the cards first.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

gooty64 (24th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), onawah (24th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Good point Operator. But I don´t think these people are necessarily willing players to throw disinfo. There is something very messy about the testimony coming forth from this latest crop of interviewees. I sense they are tampered with, if they are genuine. It is like their synapses are being cut and pasted all over the shop, hence the unsteady delivery that makes you think they don´t know their stuff. As we know, or should by now, this is very possible, via mind control mechanisms. It is a situation I have been in and it is like talking through a tar pit.

[QUOTE=Operator;435205]Well, the earliest info that 'Charles' had to offer to Bill is that the alternative media would be heavily messed with. And I think he was right.
    They did it in such an unexpected way ... nobody saw it coming. So the image of the three of them (Bill, Kerry, David Wilcock) are now damaged.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Selene (24th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

DL....tht gave me a good laugh, thx
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

29. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Good point Operator. But I don´t think these people are necessarily willing players to throw disinfo. There is something very messy about the testimony coming forth from this latest crop of interviewees. I sense they are tampered with, if they are genuine. It is like their synapses are being cut and pasted all over the shop, hence the unsteady delivery that makes you think they don´t know their stuff. As we know, or should by now, this is very possible, via mind control mechanisms. It is a situation I have been in and it is like talking through a tar pit.
    Agreed, there are many ways possible ... especially when you want some surprise element the use of 'programmed' insiders is ideal.
    I too have seen some of it myself (as an observer). At first you don't believe what you just experienced. Then later when you unclog
    the elements of the experience (rewind, replay and place it in the right sequence) it starts to make more sense.

The trick here is not to throw away the baby with the bathwater ... better rinse the dirt of the gems that are also contained in there.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Debra (20th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    So, let me pose a question to you, as it was something I was asked by my own ET/ED contacts to ask you guys. If you guys were provided "proof" in what ever form it takes, (and this obviously would not be coming from MSM sources or maybe even AM sources, or twitter, youtube etc). Whether it be video footage of the sites, photos, or anything of that sort. Would you believe it more then? Would you guys accept the evidence? Also, would that really HELP the situation or make it worse?.
    Exactly, and would satisfying your curiousity inspire to assist and take action?

32. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

^^^^^^^^^^^
    What they all said.
    I was there last night too, very unprofessional, total disregard for the audience, info was, whatever.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

thunder24 (25th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5