+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

John Kettler's second interview with Kerry Cassidy and Project Camelot will be Thursday the 23rd, for some that day has already arrived, for others...it will be tomorrow as of the time of this post. 9:41pm PST Wednesday 22nd.

Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel (extra points for anyone that gets that reference )

Questions Posted here in this thread will be passed onto Mr. Kettler, but please first search the other threads concerning him to make sure your question hasn't already been answered, also suggested is checking AT LEAST the last few recent blogs, and the FAQ page on his site. Most likely your question has already been answered, but if not. Then please post it here.

There are other interviews with other Radio Hosts in the process of being scheduled, so this certainly wont be the last one
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), alxz (24th February 2012), ashs070 (24th February 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), CeltMan (23rd February 2012), frances (24th February 2012), giovonni (24th February 2012), Jean-Marie (24th February 2012), jp11 (23rd February 2012), Kerrigan (23rd February 2012), Lifebringer (24th February 2012), Maria Stade (23rd February 2012), skamandar (24th February 2012), Thrasher1218 (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (25th February 2012), Woody (23rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: 2nd Interview with John Kettler on Project Camelot Thursday 23rd.

You don't state what time .

Looking at Kerry's blog, it seems to be 7 PM PST, Feb 23, 2012 (click the time to show it converted to your local time, wherever you are on this planet.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (23rd February 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), CeltMan (23rd February 2012), Cjay (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), frances (24th February 2012), jorr lundstrom (23rd February 2012), Maria Stade (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012), Woody (23rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

but I did say "Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel" kind of figured most here are familiar enough with the 'normal' time for her show they'd get it, lol. And specially that it is the same time as the other one. Thanks for adding the time though.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

I have a few questions for Mr. Kettler.
    The first has to do with time and although the answer may not be comprehensible given the mysterious properties of time itself, I will ask it anyway,.
    Given that the Reptilians and Greys have been here for a long, long time, and the Illuminati have been hatching their nefarious plans for quite some time now, why have the ETs/EDs waited until the 11th hour to foil their schemes?
    According to Mr. Kettler, it seems the ETs/EDs really have their hands full now, and so I can't help thinking that if our allies are as wise and powerful as we hope they are, and given that the presence of the Reps and Greys here are more than just a local concern, but possibly a Galactic concern, it seems that a few ounces of prevention before things got this bad would have been worth all these pounds of cure that they are having to implement now on so many fronts.

Also, given that the humans on the planet now are and have been under attack mentally, spiritually, emotionally and biologically for decades and longer now, via vaccines, chemtrails, HAARP, EMFs, mind control through MSM and religion, etc., pesticides, herbicides, poisonous pharmaceuticals, GMOs, and a huge assortment of other toxic chemicals, viruses, bacteria, fungi and so on and so on, will the ETs/EDs remain here for awhile once the NWO has been taken care of to help us get back on our feet and figure out how to clean up the planet and live peacefully and harmoniously with each other and with Gaia?
    Will they be available to help in the event that the negatively oriented ETs attempt to return?
    Is this battle going on elsewhere in the Universe?

Does he know anything about underground positively oriented ET bases and why they are here? Will those ETs be interacting with us more openly in the future?
    We hear lots of promises via channeled messages (many of which are bogus, of course) to this effect, but it would really be something to get the truth straight from the ET's/ED's mouth.

Are there websites that he can recommend which will be carrying news about the demonstrations he says the ETs/EDs will be carrying out, such as the "lawn dart" etc.?

What do his contacts think about Obama and next Presidential race?

Thanks!
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (24th February 2012), aranuk (24th February 2012), Caren (23rd February 2012), ceetee9 (24th February 2012), CeltMan (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), humanalien (23rd February 2012), unearth9 (24th February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi DID, has anyone reported any happenings last night as John Kettler announced there would be lots of attacks carried out?? Can we ask him what happened if anything at all? And can we get some proof what happened? He did stick his neck out yesterday making these announcements.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

ceetee9 (24th February 2012), CeltMan (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (23rd February 2012), Kerrigan (23rd February 2012), Kimberley (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

DID,

suggest posting the links to the other threads, might aid in effective communications, keep everyone singing off the same hym sheet so to speak?

thanks
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Random question for John Kettler.

What have your sources told you about what is going on at Pine Gap and what will be done about it?

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Rob
    February 22, 2012 at 10:44 pm

John, I just did a quick search on Jone’s site. Saw no indication he is aware of what’s happening.

Scanning sources all evening. Not a whisper as of yet.

John Kettler
    February 23, 2012 at 2:57 am

Rob,

There were some technical problems and a disaster to be averted, both of which severely limited what could be done. The work goes on!
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi DID, has anyone reported any happenings last night as John Kettler announced there would be lots of attacks carried out?? Can we ask him what happened if anything at all? And can we get some proof what happened? He did stick his neck out yesterday making these announcements.

Stan

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Kerry Interviews John Kettler Part 2 Tonite

Kerry Cassidy Interviews John Kettler Tonite For Part 2. Starts at 7 Pm PST. Should be Interesting.

http://livestream.com/projectcamelotlive/
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 23rd February 2012 at 23:36.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

giovonni (24th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Default Re: Kerry Interviews John Kettler Part 2 Tonite

I started an thread for this late last night, my dear brother.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

WhiteFeather (23rd February 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Sorry Sis, informing mods as we speak.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Starts Tonight, Bump.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

CeltMan (23rd February 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th February 2012), giovonni (24th February 2012), Kimberley (23rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I have a few questions for Mr. Kettler.
    The first has to do with time and although the answer may not be comprehensible given the mysterious properties of time itself, I will ask it anyway,.
    Given that the Reptilians and Greys have been here for a long, long time, and the Illuminati have been hatching their nefarious plans for quite some time now, why have the ETs/EDs waited until the 11th hour to foil their schemes?
    According to Mr. Kettler, it seems the ETs/EDs really have their hands full now, and so I can't help thinking that if our allies are as wise and powerful as we hope they are, and given that the presence of the Reps and Greys here are more than just a local concern, but possibly a Galactic concern, it seems that a few ounces of prevention before things got this bad would have been worth all these pounds of cure that they are having to implement now on so many fronts.

Also, given that the humans on the planet now are and have been under attack mentally, spiritually, emotionally and biologically for decades and longer now, via vaccines, chemtrails, HAARP, EMFs, mind control through MSM and religion, etc., pesticides, herbicides, poisonous pharmaceuticals, GMOs, and a huge assortment of other toxic chemicals, viruses, bacteria, fungi and so on and so on, will the ETs/EDs remain here for awhile once the NWO has been taken care of to help us get back on our feet and figure out how to clean up the planet and live peacefully and harmoniously with each other and with Gaia?
    Will they be available to help in the event that the negatively oriented ETs attempt to return?
    Is this battle going on elsewhere in the Universe?

Does he know anything about underground positively oriented ET bases and why they are here? Will those ETs be interacting with us more openly in the future?
    We hear lots of promises via channeled messages (many of which are bogus, of course) to this effect, but it would really be something to get the truth straight from the ET's/ED's mouth.

Are there websites that he can recommend which will be carrying news about the demonstrations he says the ETs/EDs will be carrying out, such as the "lawn dart" etc.?

What do his contacts think about Obama and next Presidential race?

Thanks!
    Hi Onawa those questions are great but will Kerry ask any of them. If you ask me I think he has this ploy to sell ebooks. I don't know of any happenings last night or the night before but seemingly his excuse was that there were technical difficulties. Didn't his contacts ET or terra based not telepathise him not to give dates? An easy way out...there were technicalities etc. tut tut. Usually the reply a liar wil give you. Kerry should nail this guy tonight BTW as he is a sure waste of time.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 24th February 2012 at 00:28.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Precog (24th February 2012), RMorgan (24th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Technical difficulties I could probably buy, but if he says it happened as predicted, only on a different time line, then I think I will relegate him to the the same list as the GFL, which is entitled Bogus.

I have to wonder too, if some of these people might actually be telepathic or psychic and really ARE picking up some information from the airwaves, so to speak, but, because the ETs don't have time to waste dealing with them, these so called Contactees are just pretending to have direct contact, but are actually making it up as they go along, hoping they are making accurate guesses based on what they are picking up.

That would be very sad and certainly pathetic, but is probably all too likely...
    Last edited by onawah; 24th February 2012 at 00:41.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), RMorgan (24th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Onawah I don't think he is that imaginitive.

Dreams in Digital has gone quite quiet, hello.

Stan

26. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

It might be a little premature, but I'd like to choose a different word. We've all been....
    BLOSSOMED

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (25th February 2012), Selene (24th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Technical difficulties I could probably buy, but if he says it happened as predicted, only on a different time line, then I think I will relegate him to the the same list as the GFL, which is entitled Bogus.
    I have to wonder too, if some of these people might actually be telepathic or psychic and really ARE picking up some information from the airwaves, so to speak, but, because the ETs don't have time to waste dealing with them, these so called Contactees are just pretending to have direct contact, but are actually making it up as they go along, hoping they are making accurate guesses based on what they are picking up.
    We are now giving him better excuses Onawah than he has given so far. I sure hope he is not reading this thread as he may still use some of these we are giving him. haha.

Stan

29. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

onawah (24th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I started an thread for this late last night, my dear brother.
    I now pronounce you two threads man and wife, to be as one for all eternity .

(merge done )
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), blufire (24th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (24th February 2012), giovonni (24th February 2012), Limor Wolf (24th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th February 2012), Selene (24th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Where's the ring Paul?

Stan

33. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Who has the ring, THE RING!

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), giovonni (24th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast