+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ruins 96 Years Einstein Relativity

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Ruins 96 Years Einstein Relativity

yes, you two, there are issues.

And those who attempt to show you to prove to you to illustrate the answers scientifically, they get killed for doing so.

Thus their status and acts remain as legend, written off as fantasies.....so the existing scientific paradigm lives on, believable to those who are still trapped within it.

The circle of logic is greater than the circle of viewing and contemplation, for the vast majority of people.

They remain trapped in a smaller circle as their view is not encompassing enough.

The entire point of the forum is to illustrate the existence of the greater circle of logic that needs be seen for what it is.

Scientific compartmentalization (which works on most people as they are naturally compartmentalized in their mental construction) is an essential component of holding humanity back.

The question and answer is evolved and complex, and larger than the set introduced by any branch of scientific theory. Scientific theory based in reality compartmentalization. Science is only a component in that set of realization, it is not the 'be all end all'.

Relativity and hard limits to the speed of light are both right and wrong.

The limit of light speed works within certain parameters of application. Outside of that, it fails.

Spectacularly.

So, Lazlo, perhaps I can prove such things to you, unequivocally.

Recall my earlier comment. I can be killed for doing so. By those with ulterior motives and personal stake in keeping that information to themselves, for their own personal benefit.

Thousands, literally thousands of people.... are in that exact predicament.

To circle back to my original comment, I don't have time for this and neither does this forum.

Understand that it exists, FIGHT TO PROVE IT, understand that existing formulations are flawed (otherwise they would have provided already).

Open your mind in a positive expansionist direction, instead of expressing a negative proofing type of existing and living. (this is fundamental regarding mental positioning and mental launch of existence. Critical, in fact. It is the core problem)

Science.... is fine. The people in it are the problem.... and the other problem is the groups who are fighting a clandestine war in keeping that evolved thinking and information to themselves.

This is both good and bad. We need to have some form of control of very dangerous technologies.

Our problem is that some of the groups in charge of that information and the acts of keeping it out of general knowledge, are the kind of beings you would not want being given any power of any kind. They are very dangerous. Psychopathic and sociopathic, in fact. Idealists of the worst kind.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd February 2012 at 17:38.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd February 2012), hohoemi (27th February 2012), PurpleLama (24th February 2012), ThePythonicCow (23rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    And if you come here and project negation into the forum regarding attempts to discern what is the direction and function of an evolved reality, you damage, slow and retard the forum, via such presentations.
    Exactly .
    Not exactly... How is pointing out what you feel to be inconsistencies in an article being negative? Surely that helps everyone to discern the real truth. For me, this thread has become a complete hodge-podge of strong sentiments where people are guarding their ideologies as if they were pets being attacked. The reality is, is that there are many pieces of the puzzle here, on both sides of the argument. Some parts of one argument are true, and parts of the other are also. It is attaching emotion to ideas which slows down and retards the forum. Because people are more inclined to just believe anything if it makes them feel empathy. Everything is an idea, and you're always gonna have to follow your heart one way or another. But the fact remains that there are obviously inconsistencies in the OP, with what may be some underlying truths.
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

mosquito (25th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    yes, you two, there are issues.

And those who attempt to show you to prove to you to illustrate the answers scientifically, they get killed for doing so.

Thus their status and acts remain as legend, written off as fantasies.....so the existing scientific paradigm lives on, believable to those who are still trapped within it.

The circle of logic is greater than the circle of viewing and contemplation, for the vast majority of people.

They remain trapped in a smaller circle as their view is not encompassing enough.

The entire point of the forum is to illustrate the existence of the greater circle of logic that needs be seen for what it is.

Scientific compartmentalization (which works on most people ans they are naturally compartmentalized in their mental construction) is an essential component of holding humanity back.

The question and answer is evolved and complex, and larger than the set introduced by any branch of scientific theory. Scientific theory based in reality compartmentalization. science is only a component in that set of realization, it is not the 'be all end all'.

Relativity and hard limits to the speed of light are both right and wrong.

The limit of light speed works within certain parameters of application. Outside of that, it fails.

Spectacularly.

So, Lazlo, perhaps I can prove such things to you, unequivocally.

Recall my earlier comment. I can be killed for doing so. By those whit ulterior motives and personal stake in keeping that information to themselves, for their won personal benefit.

Thousands, literally thousands of people.... are in that exact predicament.

to circle back to my original comment, I don't have time for this and neither does this forum.

understand that it exists, FIGHT TO PROVE IT, understand that existing formulations are flawed (otherwise they would ave provided already).

Open your mind in a positive expansionist direction, instead of expressing a negative proofing type of existing and living.

Science.... is fine. The people in it are the problem.
    And there you have it. You admit that the theory only works within certain limits, and so you disagree with the article which claims they are complete fallacies. The scientists never claimed that such a theory would explain everything. They don't want it to. They don't care. Just because the theory isn't designed to work outside its limits doesn't mean its false. Your last statement is very true. We know mainstream science doesn't give a damn about the sorts of things we discuss on Avalon. Yes there are a few scientists who want to change that, and I want to be one of those scientists.

Just because I say that no, all physics isn't a lie, and we should build upon, rather than re-write it doesn't mean I am trying to subvert, or retard anyone. I, just as you are, am trying to be progressive. If I were to have my way with the forum, plenty of things which I think are 'retarding' it would be gone, but I accept them and keep an open mind.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

Lazlo (23rd February 2012), mosquito (25th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    No one has the complete picture of reality. Stop presenting yourself as you if you do. It's offensive to be "preached to" regardless of the source.
    The depth and breadth of the deception in "conventional" knowledge of physics, history, economics, ... is breath taking, and has been so through out recorded human history (true insights to the contrary having a way of becoming unrecorded.)

Usually I try (though the affected parties seldom see it this way) to avoid taking sides on issues of controversy, and instead just ask (or insist) that "we all just play nice."

Not so this time.

May I suggest you, Lazlo, and also Araxes, have some substantial work to do, which may well take years or decades, to relax your binding to conventional teachings on such subjects, and to reform a more aware view. When one discovers deep flaws in core steel structural members of one's abode, one ends up having to disassemble substantial portions of that structure, heating that steel so hot it reflows to mend the flaw, and rebuilding a likely quite different structure. I wish you well on your journey, though I hope that the natural resistance you are now feeling in the face of this rather substantial task before you does not infect too many others on this forum.

No one, not even Carmody, is presenting themselves here as having a complete picture of reality. But some here have a clearer view of it.

Thank-you, Camody, for being here and for sharing with us now and then some of what you can see from your vantage point.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd February 2012 at 17:52.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

JRS (23rd February 2012), PurpleLama (24th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seriously Paul?
    Yes - I'm serious.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

PurpleLama (24th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Last post by me and then I am done.

I am in agreement that science has been supressed and the truth has been deliberately distorted.

But the fact remains that the first sentence of the article,

"Last week the newspapers were filled with the discovery of "impossible" particles traveling faster than the speed of light."

was used to set the tone for the entire thing. The scientists who initially made the claim found a problem with their experimental apparatus.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...?newsfeed=true

They are no longer sure of their own results. That should at least make you look critically at the information that follows it.

Edit to add:

Experiments prove Einstein's time dilation effect every time synchronized clocks are sent into orbit.

To acknowledge that there have been shenanigans in the scientific community is no reason to suggest that a century of experiments are wrong and that someone is mentally and spiritually deficient for having some measure of faith in the scientific process.

Electromagnetism may be just a theory, but it operates pretty efficiently as a framework within which to create computers and the internet in which we are having this conversation.
    Last edited by Lazlo; 23rd February 2012 at 18:00.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

silvanelf (5th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But the fact remains that the first sentence of the article,

"Last week the newspapers were filled with the discovery of "impossible" particles traveling faster than the speed of light."

was used to set the tone for the entire thing. The scientists who initially made the claim found a problem with their experimental apparatus.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...?newsfeed=true

They are no longer sure of their own results. That should at least make you look critically at the information that follows it.
    I posted that finding as well - a few hours ago here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Lazlo (23rd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

What I'm saying is that the fundamental upon which relativity was calculated was misinformed and used incorrect mathematical and theoretical premise.

That in relativity, 2.2x2.2=4..but only if you use the 2.2 as meaning 2. relativity came from incorrect origins. It works regarding Newtonian analysis, but it fails at all levels of reality description.

The circle of logic that it describes is too small. It has blinders on.

Don't fault the article for trying to correctly BREAK that reality paradigm.

In the same way that those who logically hold back technology for all the right reasons..those work with the people who hold back technology for nefarious reasons. One group is doing it to stop the unevolved from killing themselves and everyone else. The other(s) are doing it.. to use it to kill you.

A case of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

In the same way, regarding attempts to free humanity from the damage done by the nefarious (and more coming) in intent and act... the article is your friend.

Recognize this, it is vitally important.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd February 2012 at 19:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd February 2012), hohoemi (27th February 2012), InCiDeR (24th February 2012), JRS (23rd February 2012), Lazlo (23rd February 2012), PurpleLama (24th February 2012), ThePythonicCow (23rd February 2012), unicorny (23rd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    No one has the complete picture of reality. Stop presenting yourself as you if you do. It's offensive to be "preached to" regardless of the source.
    The depth and breadth of the deception in "conventional" knowledge of physics, history, economics, ... is breath taking, and has been so through out recorded human history (true insights to the contrary having a way of becoming unrecorded.)

Usually I try (though the affected parties seldom see it this way) to avoid taking sides on issues of controversy, and instead just ask (or insist) that "we all just play nice."

Not so this time.

May I suggest you, Lazlo, and also Araxes, have some substantial work to do, which may well take years or decades, to relax your binding to conventional teachings on such subjects, and to reform a more aware view. When one discovers deep flaws in core steel structural members of one's abode, one ends up having to disassemble substantial portions of that structure, heating that steel so hot it reflows to mend the flaw, and rebuilding a likely quite different structure. I wish you well on your journey, though I hope that the natural resistance you are now feeling in the face of this rather substantial task before you does not infect too many others on this forum.

No one, not even Carmody, is presenting themselves here as having a complete picture of reality. But some here have clearer view of it.

Thank-you, Camody, for being here and for sharing with us now and then some of what you can see from your vantage point.
    I think you've misjudged the issue, at least for me. The issue is not about whether or not there are deceptions in the mainstream picture of things. That's a given. Surely everyone on the forum accepts that. The issue is, is that there are logical flaws in the OP. I'm not sure whether to tell you that I find your assessment of how I see the world offensive or not. I guess I just have. To be honest, I find your whole response inappropriate and unnecessary. Trust me when I say that I am far from a complete structure. I've been demolished so many times, I don't even know where to start in putting the pieces back together. Yes I have a lot of learning to do. But to somehow suggest that I would/could 'infect' others with any ideology is insidious and beyond belief. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and I'm not sure whether that's because you're an administrator, and I somehow feel your opinion should supersede mine, but the picture you paint of me is just so, so wrong.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

Lazlo (23rd February 2012), mosquito (25th February 2012), silvanelf (5th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The original post on this thread gave a link to Arend Lammertink's website tuks.nl, but did not give a link to the actual article quoted in Post #1.

I've tracked that down. The opening post of this thread apparently comes from this webpage: Electrical Engineer disproves Einsteins Relativity Theory: The Ruins of 106 Years Relativity.

This same webpage has been posted once before here on Project Avalon, in the thread The Ruins of 106 Years Relativity. , by Taurean in November 2011, though not much discussion ensued from that posting.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anchor (23rd February 2012), Carmody (23rd February 2012), Lazlo (23rd February 2012), unicorny (23rd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Can I say thanks to all of you Carmody, Araxes, Lazlo and Paul the debate here has made me look at this info in ways that i wouldn't have otherwise done and think about it much more deeply
    Cheers

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to unicorny For This Post:

Alex Laker (23rd February 2012), Carmody (23rd February 2012), DoubleHelix (23rd February 2012), Lazlo (23rd February 2012), ThePythonicCow (23rd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Netherlands Avalon Member Twinsel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh Sorry.... I missed that Paul... Thnx
    When the student is ready, the master appears.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinsel For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (23rd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Araxes (here)
    A lot of this is nonsense.
    If you are going to say that, you need to back it up.

I don't think you are here to deliberately subvert the truth, and Carmody was indeed rude.

Question is are we going to worry about that or start digging into the real points raised in the OP?

Spin is spin after all. ( <--- cosmic irony alert ).

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alex Laker (23rd February 2012), Carmody (24th February 2012), Corncrake (24th February 2012), hohoemi (27th February 2012), Lazlo (24th February 2012), mosquito (25th February 2012), ThePythonicCow (23rd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by Araxes (here)
    A lot of this is nonsense.
    If you are going to say that, you need to back it up.

I don't think you are here to deliberately subvert the truth, and Carmody was indeed rude.

Question is are we going to worry about that or start digging into the real points raised in the OP?

Spin is spin after all. ( <--- cosmic irony alert ).

John..
    My point is that disregarding Einstein's theories and saying we need new ones is nonsense. For me, most of what is in the article does not disprove Einstein at all. I have seen nothing to change that yet. Having carried out the Michelson-Morley experiment myself, I know that the speed of light is the same in all orientations and is not affected by some aether. That makes sense for me, and I'm not going to change that based on the evidence presented. I know nothing else. Yet.

In addition, the article claims that special relativity is fudged, and does not have a logical mathematical derivation. Yes it does. It's very elegant, and does not have these random skips as inferred by the OP.
    Last edited by Alex Laker; 23rd February 2012 at 22:34.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

Lazlo (24th February 2012), silvanelf (5th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

Carmody and Paul are correct- the fundamental problem in science today is the scientists themselves. They have let a century of ego inflation based on ONE man's concept(albeit, it was spectacular at the time) destroy the logical process. It is the ego of scientists that prevents the realization, primarily due to the fact that they cannot even fathom that their precious Einstein was incorrectly assuming instead of logically proofing. The Maxwell and Heaviside equations were crippled by a select few who obviously knew the truth, and were driven by profit instead of discovery, thus leading to the stifling of discovery up until now. It was then that science became a closely guarded tool of profiteers, and it is the reason I chose not to attend university, but to educate myself. I would not become a tool of profiteers who have never had any intention of allowing aether energy to be tapped and harnessed, instead allowing my creativity to guide my thoughts and ideas to a place the scientists of today cannot imagine.

A plethora of technology based on the proper equations already exists, but we are not allowed to have it by will of the "controllers". But soon that will end, and that is what frightens them the most.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

InCiDeR (24th February 2012), Laurel (25th February 2012), Prayer Warrior (24th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,352 times in 349 posts

excellent read.

Thanks.

Peace

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

This thread is fascinating, it is so similar to the paradigm shifting that 9-11 caused. We all have our world view and never really considered the possibility that the people we had put our faith in could be wrong or had purposely misled us. Don't let this thread get bogged down in personal slight. It is perfectly understandable that to consider the fact that there are a number holes in an accepted school of thought is shocking to the individual. What is evident that all of you are displaying a high level of understanding on this most complex matter that far exceeds most peoples.

As suggested, try and get passed your own personal investment and approach this information with an open mind, If these holes exist then the theory must be called into question and I must add, we are all aware there has been some skull duggery going on. Einstein undoubtedly had an extraordinary mind and perception and I would certainly put Tesla on a similar pedestal.

It will be very useful if you guys are able to move entrenched beliefs faced with this new information or whether you will be able to debunk what is suggested.

I await the results with baited breath. this is huge.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Corncrake (24th February 2012), Laurel (25th February 2012), unicorny (24th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Serious minds who want to know the real truth should take their time and study real physics laws by themselves.

I disagree with obtaining the Maxwell's original equations was impossible. Mainstream scientists are all repeaters. They hardly create new theory or framework. It took 1,500 years before one man stood up saying "Earth revolves around the Sun!" Any scientific papers that are published in public domain. How could I get a pdf version of original twenty equations from the library in England?

Some members think they have logic and smart in contrary their behavior is naive. They don't use their gut feeling or trained intuition to know what's real truth. So if FTL report turned out to be experimental error, those people will go back to old paradigm. Logic is so simple. "The scientists said so." LOL

I wonder such individuals really spend hundreds or thousand hour to study real physics paper by themselves. Except few theories, other ground breaking theories that contradict mainstream laws of physics are easy to study. Grade 12 or college mathematics and physics' difficulty.

Quote Maxwell's original theory was published as:

James Clerk Maxwell, "A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field", Royal Society Transactions, Vol. CLV, 1865, p 459. The paper was orally read Dec. 8, 1864.

A copy of the original Maxwell paper can easily be obtained for about $15 from Amazon etc. It is:
    Quote THE FUNDAMENTALS OF N.A.KOZYREV’S CAUSAL MECHANICS1
    Quote Victor Schauberger of Vortex theory, Energy Evolution
    The builder of Coral Castle
    Quote Ed Leedskalnin, Magnet Current, Rock Gate, 1945
    Kanarev Philipp
    Quote Energy Impulse Secrets

The Foundation Of Phischemistry Of Micro World (10th edition)
    What I discovered is that modern education made us think "We need to understand mathematics before studying hard sciences" which is rubbish, absurd. Basically it discourages people to study sciences. Mathematics is just a tool that humans invent by the way. Mainstream scientists most of them are repeaters really believe in they can put our universe inside few theories. And they've been really tried hard stupidly over 100 years ignoring any theories or discoveries that contradict against established laws either engineered or self-interest ego. I got away from their closed world.

Specialists, scientists are the real road block of real paradigm shift. History proves it.
    For free society!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

InCiDeR (24th February 2012), mosquito (25th February 2012), Quantum Logic (26th February 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Has anyone here read or understood the equations presented by Dr. Paul La Violette in his Subquantum Kinetics?
    The math presented in his book is much too advanced for me to even follow. I hope someday to be able to understand it.
    I am not qualified to judge his work, but I find it extremely compelling.
    I did extensive research on the net regarding his work and have found not a single person who was able to discredit his work.
    Unsurprisingly, some posts in physics forums trivially dismissed him without even having looked at his work.
    From what I understand from the book, I find greatly satisfying.

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Another of the problems facing academics, science students and you and me is the prohibitive cost of reading up to date scientific papers as laid out in this article: http://www.monbiot.com/2011/08/29/th...s-of-learning/ so I really appreciate all I read here though must admit much of it is a struggle to get my head around as I come from a humantities background. An argument like the one here where the main protagonists hold differing points of view is much more enlightening than everyone just agreeing with each other. Thank you!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Lazlo (24th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast