+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (Earth is Becoming a Star) The Core Message - The Divine Completion

1. Link to Post #21
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Re: (Earth is Becoming a Star) The Core Message - The Divine Completion

BS all planets and stars are made with the right atomic fuel available, as far as the earth being becoming a star, if it had the right atomic fuel which exceeds at what the earth has now, our sun would absorb it, it is the greater, I see we are sliding down the BS path, got nothing better to do eh.

regards to all
    roman

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

panopticon (2nd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Halleluiah ...for a star to ignite requires very specific conditions, gravitational forces and a heap of Hydrogen-the Earth is a
    P.L.A.N.E.T do you notice it is gaining immense energy and contracting, its elemental make up changing?
    Nahh, the Earth will never become a 'Star' in the astronomical sense.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

panopticon (2nd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

George Kavissilas, Dan Winter, Pane Anevov, Santos B, and David Wilcock

Why is it all these people are saying the same thing? they are totally seperate from each others teachings and background and still they are saying the same thing, the sun will burp at a certain time period. Do they just say this information in these videos just for glamour and selling books?

What more evidence do you need?

Magnetic pole fluctuations, mass die off of animals and birds, severe weather changes, increase in earth changes, most particular earthquakes and volcanoes, the sun is changing, it is brighter and hotter, mayan calendar Dec 21, 2012, and other end time prophecies from all religions and teachings. The shift of the Ages cycle every 24,000 years, crop circles depicting coming solar cycles, Norway seed vault and underground bases.

Why can't Mother Earth transform into a sun?

peace and love
    Last edited by goinghome2012; 28th February 2012 at 23:58. Reason: forgot to put in other evidence

6. The Following User Says Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

Wind (29th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    Halleluiah ...for a star to ignite requires very specific conditions, gravitational forces and a heap of Hydrogen-the Earth is a
    P.L.A.N.E.T do you notice it is gaining immense energy and contracting, its elemental make up changing?
    Nahh, the Earth will never become a 'Star' in the astronomical sense.
    you seem to be very sure of yourself, well the gravitational forces are changing,

all the Earth needs is a major solar flare of hydrogen from the sun, at the same time planet x coming into our orbit at the perfect alignment.

it is precise timing, cosmic cycles come and go, it is called the Shift of the Ages. It only happens every 24,000 years.

I believe we are going home!!!!

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Not saying it isent so because I dont know BUT for me anytime I hear enhanced voice (echo/reverb) I am turned off.
    With any serious message why the need to enhance the voice?

Chris
    I'm so busy lately I haven't even got time to look at other's posts on a thread I started
    Just posted this video because I saw it on Kimberley's FaceBook. Didn't want to make a statement.
    Everybody can have their opinion about it.

I agree with you Chris about the echoed / reverbed voice.

Just liked the video and wanted to share it.
    Black Panther, we are glad that you posted the video. It has opened up an interesting discussion. No one is upset with you. We are simply trying to understand what this all means.

BTW, a Yod is the tenth letter in the Hebrew alphabet. Beyond that, I don't know.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

9. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Not saying it isent so because I dont know BUT for me anytime I hear enhanced voice (echo/reverb) I am turned off.

Chris
    I'm so busy lately I haven't even got time to look at other's posts on a thread I started
    Just posted this video because I saw it on Kimberley's FaceBook. Didn't want to make a statement.

Black Panther, we are glad that you posted the video. It has opened up an interesting discussion. No one is upset with you. We are simply trying to understand what this all means.

BTW, a Yod is the tenth letter in the Hebrew alphabet. Beyond that, I don't know.
    No, YoD is the Year of the Dolphin. And that's 2012!

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

If this is the case then I need to stock up on factor 10000 and some very good sun goggles. Also a career in air conditioning servicing could prove prosperous.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    I don't think I've heard much else that as daft as this. It takes mass to make a star and the sun is several billion years away from becoming a red giant. Even Jupiter has nowhere near enough mass to ignite let alone become a brown dwarf.

Why are so many people in the new age community so credulous?

Yes some amazing things happen with spirituality but not crazy stuff like this. Enlightenment is an inner thing. Not small rocky planets turning into stars.
    you seem to be very sure of yourself, what are you an astronomer, master in the ancient teachings of the mystery school? or are you just in denial?

There is so much evidence out there to support this; the build up towards this beautiful event. Are they all wrong; George Kavissilas, Santos B, David wilcock, Dan Winter, Pan Anovov. Have they all lost their mind?

spread the truth, omega point approaching
    I read physics at undergraduate level at Brunel University. I've also been on a spiritual quest for 40 years. I have aspergers. I'm a good observer and i've been studying how spiritual stuff manifests in the universe. It doesn't do things like turn planets into stars it operates through synchronicity by altering probability. What evidence do you have that this is even remotely possible apart from the impressions of someone else who seems to me to have a tenuous grasp on reality?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

panopticon (2nd March 2012), Sebastion (2nd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #29
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)

Chris

No, YoD is the Year of the Dolphin. And that's 2012!
    Excuse me. As a Dragon, it is our year. Nothing against the dolphins, they are fine folk.

14. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

That's 23 minutes I'll never get back.

First 4 and a half minutes some sheila singing a song...
    Yeah, that's undeniable proof of my stupidity for actually watching this...

I'm tired at the moment, so please forgive my bluntness, but this appears to be just a repeat of the same old empty pseudo-scientific rhetoric (that sure makes it sound impressive don't it, yeah but eh).

Full of "New Age" catch phrases: "ascension", "divine light", "resonates", "harmony to Mother Earth", "resonate from the heart", "portals will open", "live in the flow as you do now", "universal creator", "divine will", "unconditional love", "light within yourself", "you are all massive universes", "photon energy", "universal male and female energy into one star body", "sixth sun will be reborn", "December 21, 2012"...

Portrays that this is important through such phrases as "crucial timeline", "forward into the 5th Dimension", oh and don't forget "2012"... But in case you were concerned, don't be 'cause "It's going to be alright, It's really going to be alright."

This sort of rhetoric occurs throughout until at around the 17 minute mark he tells us he is a "yod" and places himself in the category of a Buddha or a Christ-like figure.

"March/June something major will happen". Well odds on it is the case, in any three month period, that "something major will happen". Talk about rubbish predictions...

I know I'll regret this but just to be clear can someone please define for me what is meant by the term "star" from a new age perspective because obviously it has nothing to do with my understanding of it...

Oh, sorry to bring your vibrations down man...
    Good night.

Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Sebastion (2nd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

What will happen will happen and the best thing thaqt anyone can do is to always be ready spiritually as not a 1 of us can know the true time that we will be called. It could be a second from now or 50 years or 100 but if you are ready spirtually it will not matter when it happens!!!!!!
    as i look back through the glowing embers that are the bridges in my life
    i get a fleating glimps of how green it is on the otherside
    and i know i can forge the river
    but the water is deep
    the current swift
    the river is wide
    and i
    i am terrified of drownding

original

17. The Following User Says Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

Cjay (4th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread