+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEW MADRID DANGERS-FROM Kerrys Blog

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default NEW MADRID DANGERS-FROM Kerrys Blog

Sounds like fear mongering to me, but I thought I would post it anyway. Mods, If this has been posted already, feel free to delete.

NEW MADRID FAULT ACTIVITY TO COME??
    Repost of Rumor Mill News/ Above Top Secret Story thread post re FEMA - New Madrid Fault Zone

-----Original Message-----
    Subject: EQ? Worse? "My FEMA friends 'will be gone' for some time"-- posted yesterday
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=230791
    EQ? Worse? "My FEMA friends 'will be gone' for some time"-- posted yesterday

Posted By: Watchman
    Date: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012 14: 23:58

Topic started on 17-2-2012 @ 04:43 PM by Vinny5036

I have two friends who both work for FEMA here in Illinois. I periodically touch base with them to see what's going on in the state and in the nation. These guys have worked all over from 9/11 to Katrina to Joplin tornadoes this past year. Both of these guys I have know for about 9 years now and have always been on the up and up with me.

In past meetings they've always said that if they deemed it necessary, no matter what, they would care enough to tell their closest friends and family if something was coming down the pipe.

Well, yesterday I stopped by to chat for a bit while out and about. I seriously don't want to give too many clues to whom they may be. There are things I could mention that if the right person where to pick up on this, they would be found without a doubt. In any case, we were standing in the kitchen shooting the bull and I asked them " don't you guys get enough of each other at work that you hang out when your home too..?"

They told me they were leaving tonight for "some time" down to the Illinois-Missouri-Tennessee area. I asked them what was going on and was told that if what happens that they think is going to happen, it's going to be a big quagmire. They said that they've been training for many months on the fault zone of New Madrid and that it could happen sooner than later.

I got this big lump in my throat. "So a big earthquake possibly?" He said if this thing "breaks loose" like they've predicted, it will bring massive casualties to big cities in the midwest including Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, Louisville, etc. Natural gas pipelines will rupture causing uncontrolled fires along with several nuke plants taking massive damage as well. They said that the massive chaos could be enough to declare a Marshal Law situation. Many communications will be down so the panic of not knowing whats going on will cause widespread looting and disorder. The power grid will certainly be affected as well.

This is my first thread, so please folks, what do you think about this?? I trust these guys 110% because they're very good friends and they're family men. They really don't even like the government that they work for.

I left they're very frightened and tense. I have no reason to believe ever that they would make this up. They're straight up people, they just work for the wrong side. Does anyone think there is any validity to the subject besides myself? Any threads lately backing what they're claiming??

Please, go easy on me, I'm not a fear mongerer, just a father and a husband who cares about his family and the people that surround me.

Required copyright Attribution.--
    You must attribute authorship of the work to "Vinny5036; a member of AboveTopSecret.com", and include the title of the message thread, FEMA Friends Will Be Gone "For Some Time"; and this full link URL to the post: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...g1#pid13496287
    (Unless otherwise noted, photography and other artwork linked within member posts are subject to the usage rights of the individual owners of the linked artwork.)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

EnergyGardener (24th February 2012), frances (24th February 2012), gigha (23rd February 2012), Jean-Marie (23rd February 2012), Kerrigan (23rd February 2012), Lettherebelight (23rd February 2012), LifeAngel (24th February 2012), Lisab (23rd February 2012), loc333 (23rd February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), moontime (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: NEW MADRID DANGERS-FROM Kerrys Blog

Quote They told me they were leaving tonight
    Which tonight would that be ? The original thread is several days old.
    Is this what John Kettler is referring to when he expects something significant to happen (yesterday evening) ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

frances (24th February 2012), seko (23rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

The best thing to do with these warnings is remember to BE PREPARED. Anyone living in seismic areas, volcanic areas, coastal areas. However, when we here these rumors, keep in mind the recent rumors that came after the Awake and Aware Conference where people were saying to "Get out of California by the End of the Month". Remember the rumors concerning the New Madrid area with the Great Midwest Shakeout last spring. They just finished another Great Midwest Shakeout Excercise on Feb 7th. As the Solar Flares intensify we should all be awake, aware and watching. Have your plan, your go bag, your family plan, etc... But I am not going to get too worried unless I see many more 4.0+ quakes happening all along the New Madrid.

Starchild, thank you for sharing this info from the ATS site and starting a thread. However, if it was your friends sharing info with you I would take it with much more consideration. You should always pass the info on.

Thank you!

-jean-marie

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

The only reason i said this about the fear mongering is because there has been speculation for years, that the new madrid is going to "go". First they said it was going to be 2010 then 2011 and then now this. So, yes, I take it somewhat seriously because I live where I do, but no one really knows if or when, its still speculation. If I had the financial means to move somewhere like Vilcabamba, I would, but I just have to be happy that I have earthquake insurance and take it as it comes.

That said, we did have a 4.0 on Tuesday morning early ( i think it was tuesday), of this week, so maybe that relieved enough pressure to quiet it down for a while.
    Last edited by Sidney; 24th February 2012 at 00:05.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

EnergyGardener (24th February 2012), frances (24th February 2012), Revere (24th February 2012), RMorgan (24th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

There is an ET intervention at that location and on standby. I'm sure Kerry will be asking John Kettler tonite how its fairing so far in the NMF scenario as well. Have a listen in if you can.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 24th February 2012 at 00:13.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

EnergyGardener (24th February 2012), frances (24th February 2012), Jean-Marie (24th February 2012), Sidney (24th February 2012), spiritguide (24th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I would not be surprised if ET's did intervene at that location last Tuesday and made the man made earthquake less severe. But, I dont think that the ET's Kettler is communicating with had anything to do with that. I personally feel that his ET's are not positive.

+ Reply to Thread