+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MSM Coverage of UFO sighting in Honduras

1. Link to Post #1
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default MSM Coverage of UFO sighting in Honduras

Hey all,

This is the second piece of coverage regarding UFO's in the Honduran MSM in the past couple of weeks. Cool pic.

Exciting times!

Sorry, don't know how to link to the translated article.

Enjoy,

Cheers

http://www.tiempo.hn/index.php/hondu...lo-de-la-ceiba

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

Kerrigan (23rd February 2012), Turcurulin (23rd February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: MSM Coverage of UFO sighting in Honduras

Hey! Thanks for that article!

Do you know if there is an English version of the article, or a video maybe?
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerrigan For This Post:

hectorlca (24th February 2012), Turcurulin (23rd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's the article as translated by CHROME -

Quote La Ceiba. - It was five in the afternoon of Tuesday 14 February when the young Raquel Miranda went on Alvarado Street neighborhood where he lives, and looked to the sky, where he observed something unusual in space.

Some believe that it is a UFO, others suppose that is a natural phenomenon
    He immediately took his cell phone and started taking pictures. "I was struck and took out my cell, I took photos and video. It was shaped like a streak of white color, such as leaving some aircraft. What I thought was weird is not shaking, "said Miranda. In photographs and video you can see that the rectangular shape of the figure was static for five minutes and its color was white to yellow, but sometimes seemed to glow like a trail of smoke or fire left by a plane and disappear from nothing.

This leaves a lot to the analysis shows is that during one of the sightings, in seconds another figure appears out of nowhere like a slightly smaller but below the other. "First one is looking at a figure but after they were forming a smaller one below," observed Rachel.

She does not ensure that the case of an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO), but as a believer in God, "at first glance we see nature but God sometimes allows us to see different things and we're going to see more. I think they are things of nature, "he said. The sighting caught the attention of the neighbors, who stunned could not believe what they saw. ANOTHER ANGLE Another young woman, who declined to be identified and residing in the neighborhood Sierra Pina, almost a quarter mile from Alvarado, also said to have observed the strange figure from the backyard. The videos and photographs, have not yet been analyzed by experts, but some neighbors say Alvarado "is a UFO."
    Last edited by Turcurulin; 25th February 2012 at 00:32.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

hectorlca (24th February 2012), Kerrigan (24th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Interesting, The cigar shaped craft are usually the authentic ones and not government craft.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

hectorlca (24th February 2012), Kerrigan (24th February 2012), RMorgan (24th February 2012), Turcurulin (24th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kerrigan (here)
    Hey! Thanks for that article!

Do you know if there is an English version of the article, or a video maybe?
    OMG a fellow starcrafter! Cheers kerrigan!

+ Reply to Thread