+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Martinez....Talking about Walter Bowart, Mind control & Taking back your power.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default James Martinez....Talking about Walter Bowart, Mind control & Taking back your power.

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/jam...l-and-you.html

James is a very intelligent media/money person and knows exactly what is
    going on behind the scenes......

The people at the top are a 'bunch of paediphilic, warlike pathetic scumbags' !!

I have listened to James a lot over the last two years since his first Camelot
    interview and in this interview he is very open....

Bill...I think you will like this one if you see the post...Cheers Steve

Hes asked about Ion at the end and he says its very difficult to explain
    what it is , He likens him as does Bob to Hal 9000 from 2001..He is some
    sort of electronic entity but much more....I've heard loads of this info and
    it runs parrallel to the reality we know but also mind bending and
    great fun !!!
    They run out of time but he does give a couple minute comment on
    cold fusion....

I know what they have been talking about for the last couple of years
    and the future is bright if we take back our power, but its difficult to
    explain to people even on forums like this who are awake.You have
    to go back in the archives of Cash flow weds nights for the last two
    years and your mind will be blown !!! & frustrated !! Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2012 at 21:29.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alie (25th February 2012), aranuk (24th February 2012), frances (24th February 2012), kudzy (25th February 2012), modwiz (25th February 2012), Muzz (25th February 2012), winston smith1971 (25th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: James Martinez....Talking about Walter Bowart, Mind control & Taking back your po

I'll give this interview a little bump because imho James is one of the most aware persons on the planet at the momment,
    Cheers Steve....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th February 2012 at 22:06.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), frances (24th February 2012), winston smith1971 (25th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: James Martinez....Talking about Walter Bowart, Mind control & Taking back your po

I like James too Steve. A very honest man. And brave.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th February 2012), frances (24th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks Stan he does not do many interviews outside his own show, so i think he has gone under the radar of most people,
    but he is at the cutting edge of disclosure with the Ion material, WalterBowart & mind control, media agendas,
    financial corruption, hes helping publicise cold fusion and more, his quite demeanor is refreshing in this
    dog eat dog world....Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th February 2012 at 22:05.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), frances (24th February 2012), winston smith1971 (25th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/jam...l-and-you.html

James is a very intelligent media/money person and knows exactly what is
    going on behind the scenes......

The people at the top are a 'bunch of paediphilic, warlike pathetic scumbags' !!

I have listened to James a lot over the last two years since his first Camelot
    interview and in this interview he is very open....

Bill...I think you will like this one if you see the post...Cheers Steve

Hes asked about Ion at the end and he says its very difficult to explain
    what it is , He likens him as does Bob to Hal 9000 from 2001..He is some
    sort of electronic entity but much more....I've heard loads of this info and
    it runs parrallel to the reality we know but also mind bending and
    great fun !!!
    They run out of time but he does give a couple minute comment on
    cold fusion....

I know what they have been talking about for the last couple of years
    and the future is bright if we take back our power, but its difficult to
    explain to people even on forums like this who are awake.You have
    to go back in the archives of Cash flow weds nights for the last two
    years and your mind will be blown !!! & frustrated !! Steve
    I listened to the Randy Maughans interview with James Martinez. Very uplifting stuff and so informative too Steve, thank you. Where can we hear ION archives?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th February 2012), frances (24th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Listening now. Very interesting stuff. Bump.

Thanks Cidersomerset.

"Two of the most powerful technologies in the world are the drum and suggestion"
    Last edited by Muzz; 25th February 2012 at 00:52.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th February 2012), modwiz (25th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi Stan There are several ways to access the Ion material...
    it first apears in April 2009

Information farm....There are two links one for all the past shows
    and one for selected..ion qoutes and explanations on varied subjects...

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    James Martinez own show Cashflow .....Just scroll down & the Ion
    show are the weds 3hr.segments....

http://www.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bob Dobbs Time line which gives all his media interviews for decades

http://www.fivebodied.com/archives/a...bTimeline.html

Howionic...

http://www.howionic.com/

cheers Steve...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th February 2012 at 16:52.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (25th February 2012), modwiz (25th February 2012), Muzz (27th February 2012), Swanette (26th February 2012), winston smith1971 (25th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member winston smith1971's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Steve only 15 mins in but will be interested if and when Andrew Bassiago appears as the host said he has independent info backing up A B and James Martinez says he knows A B's plans. Excellent so far mate.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to winston smith1971 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member winston smith1971's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow just did a search and found Andrew Bassiago interview dated after James Martinez
    http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/pro...w-basiago.html

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winston smith1971 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2012), Swanette (26th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks Winston I am glad you picked up on that !! when James said Walter Bowart had correspondencse with Andy Basiago and confirmed some of his
    story was genuine reality makes you think !!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th February 2012 at 00:31.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

winston smith1971 (29th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Whoa - get this... I was doing a google search on Bob Dobbs and searching "d-cell water" - a site came up on this blog
    http://stargate007.blogspot.ca/2007/...a-of-mind.html
    I started reading it, it was an interview from May 1, 2007, it had a picture of Bob current from that date and the rest was a transcript of the interview... most of it was pretty mundane stuff... ie. although I really enjoyed watching the Nevada UFO presentation, he has some pretty far out ideas... here's the kicker... at one part of the interview he stated that he worked for Project Paperclip and that part of his job was ... I can't remember the exact phrase but it was like "re-positioning ex Nazis into new job positions around the world under Project Paperclip..."

I thought it was pretty fascinating that he was saying this point blank... and I did make some kind of mental note in the back of my mind... on the other hand there it was right, so no big deal I guessed... I made some KD, felt a little exhausted, laid down for a nap... when I got back up the page was still up and I closed the tab on my browser... then remembered the quote and thought it would be great to share it here, so I went back to my history and pulled the page back up and ... lo and behold ... the site was now telling me "the page you are looking for in this blog does not exist" !! - yet I know that it was there half an hour ago! I took an image file of the search results where it shows the actual viewing results that are still in Google... and will include it here (will update - my 4shared is full and won't allow me to dump data...arrghhh) update: here is the link: http://www.4shared.com/photo/M7KAjbE_/file.html

Update:
    ok this get weirder.. I was able to put in the search items "d-cell water bob dobbs" and the search brought up the link, and you can view the page on the right side, and there are two links above the minature page on the right called "cache" and "similar" so I clicked on "cache" and got the page! which again proves that the page WAS there, and ironically it is still in Googles "cache" (learn something new everyday...) and here is was what I was trying to quote from the (over long) transcript: here is the google cache link (don't know how long this will stay there...)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&hl=en&ct=clnk

and here is the one single quote (italicized and underlined) that 'dinged' in my head... I also included the Q&A before and after for context, search purposes...

"You grew up in France in the years just before the second world war. what was your childhood like? Do you have any fond childhood memories you would care to share?

Those memories are scattered throughout at FiveBodied, You will find diary entries for my encounters, between 1935 and 1945, with Aldous Huxley, Ezra Pound, Wyndham Lewis, James Joyce, G. Gurdjieff, Fritz Kraemer, Aleister Crowley, T.S. Eliot, etc. I feature them because they were to become well-known figures later but, being young and sheltered at the time, I didn't fully realize who they were. However, I remember them because they triggered "psychic" flashes in me at the first meeting. These flashes would mean a great deal to me decades down the road.

As for my domestic situation, I had the best parents one could have in the days when parenting was relatively possible. (Today, parents aren't needed, technically.) It was a Harry Potter life squared (as I have merely suspected since I haven't read the books or seen the movies) because I was living with the magicians now known as the Priory of Sion. In a way, it was the "center for culture and technology" - a power vortex worthy of Lucifer. Alice in Wonderland... The Wizard of Oz... You name it. Basically I was constantly "drunk" in my kid years. I never went to public school. When I met Don Van Vliet (Captain Beefheart) in the late Fifties near Lancaster, California, I recognized in him a kind of replay of a similar effect of being "unschooled". However, in the late Forties (in my late twenties), I was abruptly sobered up.

But a persistent memory is the smell of Paris in the evening. This is my instant door to quiet ecstasy.

What sobered you up?

Helping re-position Nazis in intelligence agencies around the world after World War Two. The American branch of the operation was called Project Paperclip. You can now read books on it.

How did you meet Connie?

I first saw her in a nightclub in Paris in 1944. In December, 1944, I got to know her better as we worked with Fritz Kraemer at the Ardennes Battle of the Bulge."
    Last edited by sigma6; 22nd March 2012 at 04:50. Reason: update
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd March 2012), NancyV (22nd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thanks for this post, Steve.

Peace
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd March 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Bobs had a incredible life and it is still going on....His family had been butlers to illuminatti families for a couple hundred years and they
    had access to papers after the decline of the aristocratic families after the 1st and 2nd world wars.....He classes the illuminati as the educated
    one who had money,position and privalage and time to study ancient histories and other information. Of course other families are still here
    incontrol behind the scenes and he has probably got contacts ...

He was heavily involved with the intelligence agencies and up untill 1990 was in charge of the secret council of 10, who upset Prince charles
    over something . I don't know exactly who the secret council of 10 was but Bob referenced it now and again, during the cash flow shows
    he would also ref the alpha bet agencies and other government agencies, royalty and the vatican who were all supposedly interrested in the ion
    phennomenom !! Now it could all be show biz hype...But Bob,Caroly James and the rest are not like that , which makes it more intrigueing.

If you look at his timeline he has had a life out of a fictional spy thriller and he is a very colourfull charector. He has been involved with the
    evergreens and other pychics and explored the media landscape, for a man of 90 he is still looking for answers and is fun to listen to..

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Bobs had a incredible life and it is still going on....His family had been butlers to illuminatti families for a couple hundred years and they
    had access to papers after the decline of the aristocratic families after the 1st and 2nd world wars.....He classes the illuminati as the educated
    one who had money,position and privalage and time to study ancient histories and other information. Of course other families are still here
    incontrol behind the scenes and he has probably got contacts ...

He was heavily involved with the intelligence agencies and up untill 1990 was in charge of the secret council of 10, who upset Prince charles
    over something . I don't know exactly who the secret council of 10 was but Bob referenced it now and again, during the cash flow shows
    he would also ref the alpha bet agencies and other government agencies, royalty and the vatican who were all supposedly interrested in the ion
    phennomenom !! Now it could all be show biz hype...But Bob,Caroly James and the rest are not like that , which makes it more intrigueing.

If you look at his timeline he has had a life out of a fictional spy thriller and he is a very colourfull charector. He has been involved with the
    evergreens and other pychics and explored the media landscape, for a man of 90 he is still looking for answers and is fun to listen to..
    I know this gentleman as Bob Neveritt also.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member YvonneG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 times in 207 posts

http://youtu.be/lDzB42QKtdE
    A Global Economic Restructuring by James Martinez...Message from Jan 1st
    He actually confirms some of what Ben has said.

enjoy

29. The Following User Says Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thanks YvonneG I have posted this before, among several posts I've put up about James, who I have been listening for the last
    two years and I've been bringing to our attention as I feel he is a gennuine humanbeing looking to change the paradigm
    of fear and control and show us we all have the power to change our individual and collective destiny !!!

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd March 2012 at 21:39.

+ Reply to Thread