Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CDC Condems Raw Milk

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: CDC Condems Raw Milk

Here is another article of interest regarding milk

As Dr. Joseph Mercola reminds us, there have been no deaths in 38 years from consuming raw milk—ever since the data started being collected. There have been over 80 deaths from pasteurized milk during that same time period, including 50 people who were killed in 1985 alone by cheese from pasteurized milk.

2. Link to Post #22
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Default Re: CDC Condems Raw Milk

Nice thread !
    In Sweden all cows must have gras to eat and they must go out every day by law during the warm season.
    If a cow gets sick and gets antibiotic the milk will be givet to the cats, calfs or trown away.
    Antiibiotics in the milk will give the farmer a very low price and it is seen as contaminated milk.
    Form this year the biggest meat company in Sweden did go out and say that they will ban all animals that have been fed GMO crops.
    This made me so relived that it actually made me cry.

We can not buy milk from the farmer as it has to be pasteurized by law but it is legal to buy raw milk to the cats so its always a way arround it.

So things is changing to the better !

But this has come from the consumers, people have the power, if no one buy meat and milk from places that have un etical manners.... They cant continue !

Keep up the good work ... and raw milk is the only milk worth buying in my oppinion.

We have farms that grow their own cow food to ... back to basic and natural.
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2