Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Freemasonry under the Nazi Regime

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Freemasonry under the Nazi Regime

Interesting article i found thought i would share

When the Nazis came to power, policy towards the Freemasons was equivocal. Efforts to eliminate the Freemason did not receive top priority. Those lodges that espoused tolerance and equality and had international connections or connections through their leaders to the Social Democrats or liberal democrats were subject to persecution and often pressured into “voluntary” dissolution. A few conservative German lodges that were willing to accommodate themselves to the regime were able to continue some form of existence for only a little longer. Nevertheless, the regime intended to exclude those who refused to give up their Masonic connections.

In early 1934, the chief of the Nazi Party Court System ruled that Masons who did not leave their lodges prior to January 30, 1933, could not join the Nazi party. That same month, Prussian Minister of the Interior Hermann Goering issued a decree calling upon the lodges to “voluntarily” dissolve, but requiring such voluntary actions to be submitted to him for approval. In addition, lodges and their branches in various cities throughout Germany were exposed to arbitrary violence from local SS and SA units, though this terror does not appear to have been centrally directed.

more here ... http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10007187

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Re: Freemasonry under the Nazi Regime

I find it hard to believe. With the kinds of occult connections that the Nazis had, what good would it do for them to purge the Freemasons? Where do you think their occult rituals came from?

3. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

they wanted the occult knowledge for themselves...they were not very good at sharing

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend believes the Nazi's original mission was to take down the NWO and masons. He's quite the history buff and likes to do a lot of research. I myself have not researched this theory, therefore have no opinion of it really. But thought it was interesting.

5. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

It is not the first time i hear that hypothesis.

Chilling to think of it..

6. Link to Post #6
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

7 April 1933, the maçon Bordès Gran-master of the major german mason obedience- « The Big Lodje of the 3 Orbs » created by emperor Frederic II in 1740, (in this time had 182 lodges and 22 thousand members) wrote a letter to Hermann Goering in which he payed homage to the nazi ideas of german supremacy in Europe.

Another Grã-master Feistkorn, that superintendent of the “Great Lodge of Royal York” created in 1798 (107 lodges and 11 mil members) wrote to the nazy ministry of Internal Affairs a letter that propose de supression of the term «masson«, the cut of all relations that implied foreigner obediences, the elimination of of any hebrew ritual references and his total remodelation inspired solely in northic mythology .

The same Feistkorn adressed Goebbels, in his quality of propaganda ministry of the nazi regime and offered him his services.

Political moves ― trafic of influences of the jewish massons didn´t work. The prussian massonic lodjes were closed in 1935 by the nazis.

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by celine (here)
    they wanted the occult knowledge for themselves...they were not very good at sharing
    celine is right on the "money" with this observation....

No explanation in this particular three dimensional reality is black-and-white, nor of a "this" or "that" nature. One discovers this once one realizes: every thing we think we know is a lie.

One must realize, Hitler was nothing more than a "talking head" for a very powerful occult society, the Thule Society. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society It is important to note, these German Thule's were an evolution of Madame Blavatsky's Theosophical Society. http://rexcurry.net/theosophy-madame...l-society.html

In the book, "Hitler Speaks, Hermann Rauschning. Andover: Chapel River Press, 1939", Mr. Adolf is quoted as saying:

Quote ".... But there is one dangerous element and that is the element I have copied from them. They form a sort of priestly nobility. They have developed an esoteric doctrine not merely formulated, but imparted through the symbols and mysteries in degrees of initiation. The hierarchical organization and the initiation through symbolic rites, that is to say, without bothering the brain but by working on the imagination through magic and the symbols of a cult, all this has a dangerous element, and the element I have taken over. Don't you see that our party must be of this character...? An Order, that is what it has to be — an Order, the hierarchical Order of a secular priesthood... Ourselves or the Freemasons or the Church — there is room for one of the three and no more... We are the strongest of the three and shall get rid of the other two." (emphasis added)
    Yes, it is true Hitler suppressed the Freemason movement in Germany:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry

He also suppressed the "Church", even though we find (later in the dance) it was through the Church and Freemasons that all of those lovely Nazis were moved from Germany to the US after the war in "Operation Paperclip". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

I hope this shines some light on celine's statement and adds some "meat" to what she said....

The waters are always muddied. It's all a grand part of the "masked ball". One must learn how to look through the fog of the smoke-and-mirrors....
    Last edited by observer; 23rd July 2010 at 22:28. Reason: change color/add emphasis/format quote

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Thank you, Observer, for shining some light here !!!

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Adolf hitler was funded by the illuminati money and free masons,the thing is he took it over on his own and told em all to go screw,he turned germany into this military superpower,and the whole world had to ally to take the germans down,bottom line is hitler wanted to get rid of the nwo,you can do your own research to find info on that subject.Absolute power corrupts absolutely,thats why hitler went nuts.

10. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    Adolf hitler was funded by the illuminati money and free masons,the thing is he took it over on his own and told em all to go screw, he turned germany into this military superpower, and the whole world had to ally to take the germans down,bottom line is hitler wanted to get rid of the nwo,you can do your own research to find info on that subject.Absolute power corrupts absolutely,thats why hitlerwent nuts.
    You're only partly correct with your comment, Arpheus. In this lies the danger....

For instance the individuals that funded Hitler were Fritz Thyssen, the German banker and industrialist. He received his funding from George Herbert Walker (CEO of Harriman Bros. [Wall Street investment banking]), W. Averell Harriman, and Prescott Bush (George Herbert Walker's son-in-law) through the "funnel" of the Harriman Bank's subsidiary, Union Banking Corporation. Although these individuals can be associated with the Illuminati, and the Freemasons, one cannot conclude that those organizations funded the Nazi Party (there is simply no direct evidence). One can conclude, however, Hitler's rise to power was a part of a carefully crafted plan conspired between highly initiated members of an occult society - The Thule Society.

With your conclusion that Hitler;
    Quote "turned germany into this military superpower", and "hitler wanted to get rid of the nwo"
    These conclusions, also are a convolution of the evidence. This is what the Mass of Humanity is led to understand as a mechanism to take the focus off of the individuals involved. The very fact that Hitler coined the phrase "New World Order" is evidence enough of this misrepresentation. The connection can be further concluded when one discovers Prescott's son, Pres. George H. W. Bush used the phrase freely in his speeches. (As do others from this same occult circle)

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely", now, that cannot be denied.

If one researches enough evidence, one will come to the same conclusion: "we are all being lied to"....
    Last edited by observer; 24th July 2010 at 09:47. Reason: format quote

11. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

12. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Allow me to chime in...
    Freemasonry is largely based on Kabala. Kabala is known as jewish mysticism (even though it goes back to Egypt and beyond). Manly P. Hall lectures on this extensively. You can find some of it on youtube.
    With the inner and outer circles within masonry, even the neophites would know about this jewish connection.
    So it is possible that the nazi's wanting to abolish freemasonry was more of a PR move than anything else.

With the Bush connection as an example, it seems obvious that the Nazis were very much aligned with masonry. Bush being involved with both nazis on the one and hand and skull and bones on the other, and skull and bones being an outgrowth of freemasonry.

Since freemasonry has been around for centuries now and has become very big and powerful, it is plausible to suggest that the nazis could not have risen to power without the help or at least consent of the masons.

Also, I had heard that the Rothchilds had funded the nazis. They're always involved, right.
    Rothchild has strong jewish connections, so hence the theory that WWII was in fact a jewish conspiracy in order to finally get their promised land. Which of course they did a few years after WWII. Crazy theory perhaps, but it's out there.

As Freeman points out, it was Churchill, Truman and Stalin that got together and agreed to create the state of Israel. All three of those guys were high level freemasons.

To put the state of Israel right there in the middle of largely muslim neighbours, with the current state of human consciousness, that's just asking for trouble and wars without end. And isn't that where the money is?

It is one giant stage show. Modern history unfolds according to scripts and scripture.
    Can we blame them really? (I'm sure we can.) I mean with so much uncertainty in the world how else would you know how to govern a world?

-Alex

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

I found this documentary http://www.bfsent.com/item_detail.asp?number=30923 to be interesting. That's a link to the Studeo that put out the dvd, not going to link the site i watched it im sure it is not legal The film does talk about why Hitler was agains Freemasonry thought and from what i got out it was Hitlers lack of love for the Jews.
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

14. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elixer (here)
    Allow me to chime in...
    Freemasonry is largely based on Kabala.
    Allow me to point-out, Elixer, the Kabbalah is an ancient Jewish text. Within that text one can find the template for what is today described as a Cabal (1. any secret society formed in levels of secrecy; 2. always requiring initiation rituals to ascend to greater levels, and; 3. resembling a "bulls eye" target in structure)

The evidence shows this template goes back into history much further than the Levite Scribes that are attributed to the authorship of the Kabbalah. (some would say nothing more than a "plagiarism" of a more ancient text)

I very much doubt the top Nazis were confused about the Jewish connection to a Cabal structure, since the Cabal structure they were all a part of used exactly the same template. The evidence indicates it is more related to how one power structure (within the darkest levels of secrecy) want to gain power over another power structure within this Global Cabal.

Keep in mind this is a "dance" that spans the (known) history of Human Civilization.

So it is possible that the Nazi's wanting to abolish freemasonry was more of a PR move than anything else..
    Is it perhaps, more possible, there is some extra-dimensional influence that rains-in (controls) all of the individual power elite at the top of this Global Cabal. Never allowing one single power base to gain more influence than another, there-by keeping a known agenda on-track for over eight thousand years (that we know about) of social evolution?

This is the understanding that the evidence leads one to.

Since freemasonry has been around for centuries now and has become very big and powerful, it is plausible to suggest that the Nazis could not have risen to power without the help or at least consent of the masons.
    The evidence will show The Freemasons, The Skull and Bones Society, The Nazis (Thule Society), The Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, The Fabian Society, The Round Table, The Club of Rome, The Bilderberg Group, (how many more have I missed?) - are all power base structures in one unimaginable Global Cabal, so secret, so exclusive, one can only hint at its existence. This which I refer, is hidden in the darkest circles of secrecy and accessed through the demonic rituals that all of these "visible" Cabals are all associated to.

Some refer to this as the Illuminati. This is a misnomer. The concept goes much deeper into the Cabal than even the idea of an Illuminati. Since Illuminati is the generally accepted name of this level of secrecy, I can offer no other name for this level.

....so hence the theory that WWII was in fact a Jewish conspiracy in order to finally get their promised land. Which of course they did a few years after WWII. Crazy theory perhaps, but it's out there.

....it was Churchill, Truman and Stalin that got together and agreed to create the state of Israel. All three of those guys were high level freemasons....
    You are correct in your understanding that all of these global leaders (talking heads) were powerful representatives of the Free Masonic movement. But, you must understand this is only one element in a much greater game, where the entire globe is the "chess board". Each move in this game is carefully crafted by much more sinister manipulation.

....It is one giant stage show. Modern history unfolds according to scripts and scripture....
    .... I mean with so much uncertainty in the world how else would you know how to govern a world?
    The evidence will show this "uncertainty" is all part of the demonic manipulation....

(Sourced Links:
    For a general understanding of the mainstream history of what we are talking about here, and what the modern day Nazis are up to:
    History Channel - Secret Societies -
    Part 1 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=y6qtR34709A
    Part 2 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=TMXb4mecvwo
    Part 3 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=iyZt7...eature=related
    Part 4 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=zHXJY...eature=related
    Part 5 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=BkTlo...eature=related
    For greater understanding of how these darker circles of the secrecy interface with a demonic force see:
    David Icke's - Revelations of a Mother Goddess -
    Part 1 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=2HW0w...eature=related
    Part 2 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=kBmIS...eature=related
    Part 3 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=KBIp3...eature=related
    Part 4 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw6w...eature=related
    Part 5 - https://youtube.com/watch?v=_qYVL...eature=related
    Note: If you're interested, you can follow the rest in YouTube. I could offer thousands of more hours of videos, and research links to validify what I've said here, but, for now, this should lead you in the right direction.)
    Last edited by observer; 28th July 2010 at 21:58. Reason: add source links

15. Link to Post #15
    England Avalon Member saint_chris's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yaya551 (here)
    My friend believes the Nazi's original mission was to take down the NWO and masons. He's quite the history buff and likes to do a lot of research. I myself have not researched this theory, therefore have no opinion of it really. But thought it was interesting.
    My grandads best mate was in a special unit of the british army , and after world war 2 they were sent in to explode a secret base in germany. This base had all the secret information and names of the leading masons in britain which the germans obtained to eventually get rid of them.

So i can believe this theory.

16. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Observer, thanks for your detailed comments on my post. I feel I stand corrected, yet what I read is largely in support of what I was saying.

I do not wish to automatically attribute anything we do not understand to demonic forces or outside influences. I'm no scientist but do think Ockham's razor should be applied where possible.
    I think the uncertainty in the world is actually an inherent part of physical existence as we know it and part of the reason we are here: To learn to deal with the not-knowing.
    To say it is demonic manipulation is a little bit similar to attributing all the good to god and all the bad to satan, thereby not really taking responsibility for our own situation, is it not?

Also, I am not certain that outside forces are always required to balance things out. Take DW's perspective that it is the Rothchilds fighting with the Rockefellers, the Illuminati with the NWO that are the reason why one has not taken over. Take freemarket principle where we always end up competing with each other.
    Personally I think this too is a stage show. If there was one obviously dominating party, there would always be the risk of a popular uprising. So they only pretend to fight while still taking us, the people for anything we've got, except now most of us are blissfully unaware. Is this not the old Hegelian Dialectic?

I was not actually claiming nazi confusion about the jewish connection to the Kaballah. I was in fact saying that because they were aware of this connection as well as the freemasonic connection with the Kaballah, that they had to (pretend to) prosecute the masons.

Personally and this is probably far-fetched, I've come to believe that the freemasons do not actually have a global agenda. They are a society that claims they want to help men become better men through noble work (heavily paraphrazed...). I think it is the more secretive orders, even governments that then hire freemasons to do some work and they happily comply, for it is through the work that they develop, or make their way to the bulls-eye or crown at the top of the tree. Some follow the right - and some the left hand path. They're Hired hands, really. They're masons.

Anyway, if not for this quabalistic connection what was the reason for the nazis to go after freemasons?

Thanks,
    Alex

17. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Elixer,

My comments were not intended to be read as a "correction" of what you said, but rather, my intention was to lead the readers to a deeper understanding of what is being said. I agree with much of your first comment, but keep in mind, as always, there are more sinister forces at work within this particular reality than the Mass Consciousness is ever allowed to believe.

I won't begin to debate (in this Thread) what I perceive as the evidential trail regarding the "demonic" influence. I'll only reiterate, here, there is an overwhelming amount of evidence to indicate these occult organizations all network with one another at the darkest levels of secrecy, (at the center of the bull's-eye target) and, at that level, they are all demonic in principle.

I use the term demonic, knowing that semantics very often create differing understandings of the same principle. Let's not allow semantics to cloud our investigation, and please, don't allow dogma to filter our critical thought process.

I would suggest one pursue the "Interview With a Mother Goddess" video that I linked above, if one feels the need for further understanding on this issue.

Anyway, if not for this quabalistic connection what was the reason for the nazis to go after freemasons?
    As I thought I explained in the above comment (#14), The Kabbalah was not the origin of what we today call, The Cabal. This Cabal Template goes much further into antiquity than the recorded history of the Jews. The top Nazis would have to be aware of this. All of these secret societies are the result of very similar secret societies dating back to Babylon and Sumer. What is known as the Kabbalah is a plagiarized rewriting of much more ancient knowledge.

The Nazis went after the Freemasons, as celine explained earlier in this thread:

Quote Posted by celine (here)
    The Nazi attack on Free Masonry was nothing more than a "power play" at the darkest circles of secrecy. The Jewish/Kabbalah "excuse" was nothing more than smoke-and-mirrors for the public consumption. The Draconian Reptiles that maintain a constant control of this particular three dimensional reality are very clever at what they do! That's at least my humble opinion....
    Last edited by observer; 30th July 2010 at 03:11. Reason: add final comment

18. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

http://stargods.org/Nazis_and_the_Occult.html

"in 1912, several German occultists with radical anti-semitic inclinations decided to form a "magic" lodge, which they named the Order of Teutons. the main founders were Theodor Fritsch, a publisher of an anti-semitic journal; Philipp Stauff, pupil of the racist Guido Von List, and Hermann Pohl, the order's chancellor."

"All of this changed dramatically at the end of the 1919 when Hitler met Dietrich Eckart. Most biographers have underestimated the influence that Eckart exerted on Hitler. He was the wealthy publisher and editor-in-chief of an anti-semitic journal which he called In Plain German. Eckart was also a committed occultist and a master of magic. As an initiate, Eckart belonged to the inner circle of the Thule Society as well as other esoteric orders. "

19. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am a little sensitive to misunderstanding and may have reacted, rather than responded. Apologies and thanks for your patience and clarification, Observer.

Semantics are crucial. It concern 'meaning', which scientifically speaking refers to 'reference'. Thes are probably the most important things where communication is concerned. It is semantic unclarities that cloud commnication, as you point out.
    The only way to not let semantics get in the way, would be to explain the terms, when their use causes a confusion. For instance if by 'demonic forces' you mean the evil that men do, then I'm with you, but I suspect you mean it to be something else.
    Semantics have been getting a bad rep. "I'm not going to argue semantics with you" is one of those memes we get from movies, used to avoid having to clarify one's position. (This is not directed at you)

I acknowledge that there are negative external forces at work. Negative beings from other dimensions acting on our plain (the Orion faction?). And that the secret societies, dark cabals, might consider those their masters. Freemasonry is (also) Luciferian for instance.
    What I understand though is that demonic forces in this respect require invitation, much like the vampires do before the can enter your house. The point being that it is in fact the humans inviting these demonic forces in.

I understand that the Nazis would want to have a monopoly on occult knowledge, even though it seems obviously impossible. Their fascination with the occult is hugely underestimated in mainstream views.
    Simply closing lodges would not help accomplish that. There'd still be all those individual masons walking around with this information. So I still (stubbornly?) think it was largely a PR move.

I'll be sure to check out some of those links.

Thanks,
    Alex

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

the nazis closed the masonic lodges in germany because the mason are the good guys. freemasonry is not evil or "demonic".... unfortunately most people just repeat what other conspiracy theorist say about freemasonry....and in the "conspiracy world" freemasonry is bad.
    if you are really interested in freemasonry and don`t want to repeat nonsense conspiracy theories from other people: http://propheticmystic.com/Teachings...reemasonry.pdf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast