+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Freemasonry under the Nazi Regime

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Re: Freemasonry under the Nazi Regime

Hmm yes i agree that there is a "stereotype" to masons that is swallowed by the sheeple..

But..Good guys???

Maybe they are evil incarnate...but imo they are playing a game that has more consequence on you and i..then on them

Is their intent positive? maybe

This war, is old...

WE are done fighting it...let the old school warriors enjoy their game..

seems us humans have better things to do in the long run

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by celine (here)
    Hmm yes i agree that there is a "stereotype" to masons that is swallowed by the sheeple..

But..Good guys???

Maybe they are evil incarnate...but imo they are playing a game that has more consequence on you and i..then on them

what "game" are they playing? it`s just the use of symbols that makes most people aware of freemasonry. unfortunately most people interpret the symbols wrong. there is no evidence that supports that freemasonry is something bad...BUT if you study the occult, ceremonial magick etc... and you are a freemason you will understand that freemasonry is something very very good. maybe you should just visit a lodge and get a first-hand impression: http://www.womenfreemasonsusa.com/index.html

3. Link to Post #23
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Opps.. i meant maybe they are NOT evil....

honestly..it was a typo

But i didnt mean the actual group is playing the game...the PTB's are using the lodge just like they use everything else..

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Some info about the only 32nd deg Mason I've even known.

Quote On October 19th, 1971 he had just come out of the Grand Hotel, in San Francisco, after addressing a meeting of the Congress Of Mining Engineers, when he suffered his third and fatal heart attack. He was buried three days later on his 62nd birthday, One of the things that moved me deeply was the number of grown men I saw, openly crying at his funeral. I must have been told at last five times that day there'd never be another one like him. I've come to know they weren't saying it for my benefit, but speaking their sorrow.

He had been a sponsor of people from all over the world, helping them get engineering degrees. He had mentored many, help so many, and been a genuine pain in the ass to anyone he disagreed with on technical matters. He was rarely boastful, or arrogant, but deliberate as only an engineer can be, and would not bend when he knew he was right. Not a saint, but a great man.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Opps.. i meant maybe they are NOT evil....

honestly..it was a typo

But i didnt mean the actual group is playing the game...the PTB's are using the lodge just like they use everything else..

what are the ptb? do you really know the ptb? do you believe that if a group that runs the planet exist, somebody would know that they use the the freemasons?

6. Link to Post #26
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

1- humans

2-no

3-yes

General public is much more aware..if you look at the 14 to 21 generation...most... know about big brother, but dont really care...its an accepted fact of life.

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

General public is much more aware..if you look at the 14 to 21 generation...most... know about big brother, but dont really care...its an accepted fact of life.
    Unfortunately I think you`re right about big brother. But let`s get back to the ptb. so you believe that there is a group of humans controlling the freemasons? but you don`t know who this group is but you are sure that this group exists,why???? how are the freemasons being used be this invisible group? how did you come to that conclusion?

8. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I don't think freemasonry is necessarily evil either. There are some obvious problems however.
    The oaths they take make it so that this brotherhood is their highest allegiance, after god. Also they are sworn to help each other.
    When a freemason then becomes president, say, how can we know what cause he is serving? Or that even if he is serving his country, he will not betray it because he has to help a brother? Tricky.

-Alex

9. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by Manifestor (here)
    the nazis closed the masonic lodges in germany because the mason are the good guys. freemasonry is not evil or "demonic".... unfortunately most people just repeat what other conspiracy theorist say about freemasonry....and in the "conspiracy world" freemasonry is bad.
    if you are really interested in freemasonry and don`t want to repeat nonsense conspiracy theories from other people: http://propheticmystic.com/Teachings...reemasonry.pdf
    I'll address this comment first.

I diverge from the topic in this Thread and address this comment in this way because it is obvious to me (by the reference material offered as evidence) that this comment comes from someone not initiated any further into this Cabal than the degrees I will mention below. Nowhere in this thread did I see anyone mention the ancient craft degrees of Freemasonry, i.e. the first to the third degree. (The third being the highest degree one can attain in the Blue Lodge)

This is where your average "local" mason can be found. Even, in the Scottish Rites, up to the 33rd degree or in the York Rites, up to the Order of the Knights Templar - all can be found in your "local" lodges. You will not find a debate from me regarding what you are saying. All of this is nothing more than a men's club filled with individuals striving to better themselves.

Everything I've said in previous comments in this Thread has been prefaced by terms like "the darkest circles of secrecy", and "the center of the bull's-eye target". I'm speaking here of the "honorary" titles above the 33 degree commonly found at the local Lodges.

At some point, the aspirant's mentor (or, his mentor) will whisper into the initiate's ear words to this effect: "would you be willing to desecrate your most sacred icon"? If your answer is no, you get a pat on the back and told that's exactly what they wanted to hear.

If, however, you say yes and (especially if you add), "if it was in the name of the brotherhood", than you will advance through the ranks much deeper into the inner circles of these cabal structures, far beyond the 33 degree.

This is the very reason the walls of secrecy exist within a cabal, to hid the true purpose of these secret societies.

Look at the literature this organization hands-out to the first degree apprentice. It's filled with propaganda naming all the great men that are also Freemasons. The Rockefeller's are named, the Rothschilds, members of the Royal Family, Presidents of the United States, the list goes on, and on. International Bankers? Kings and Presidents? The global elite? All part and parcel of the global one world government.

Does this sound like the organization of a local "men's club". I think not! These "well intentioned" men that meet once a month in their local communities to do service are all being hypnotized by a mind control program.

Madame Blavatsky and her Theosophic Society's occult ideas led to the founding of the Thule Society. The Thule Society was the "Grand Lodge" of the top Nazis, and considered regular with the United Grand Lodge of England.

Your reference literature mentions Madame Blavatsky Theosophic Society on the fourth line of text at the link you offered as proof these inner circles of secrecy are benevolent individuals. In a brilliant exercise of circle logic, you have used the very debate at reference in an attempt to prove your point.

With so little time left, now is the very moment to abandon all these dogma of the past and forge a new path beyond the manipulating control of the Draconian Reptiles that keep this particular three dimensional reality contained within a matrix....

(For some more in-depth research into what I'm talking about, one might want to read Chapters Two, and Nine of David Icke's book "Tales From The Time Loop")
    "Web Of Deception" (Ch 2) - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...timeloop02.htm
    "You Don't Really Mean Reptiles?" (Ch 9) - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...timeloop09.htm
    Last edited by observer; 31st July 2010 at 01:38. Reason: clarify text

10. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Some info about the only 32nd deg Mason I've even known.
    Fred,

If you read my comment #29 above, you will clearly see that no one is taking issue with the local level of the Lodge. Some of the finest, most respectable men I've ever known were 32 and 33 degree Masons in the local Lodge.

Just as a foundation, Masonic roots grow deep into the history of both my grandparents (paternal and maternal). All of my Uncles (including my father) and several of my cousins were/are all Freemasons.

I lost my "faith" with my X-father in law. He was one of those Masons that was very close to the inner circles of secrecy - very highly initiated.... a very powerful man. Remember the movie "Eyes Wide Shut". This is what I'm referring to, here. The evidence that David Icke points to in "Interview With a Mother Goddess" is freakin' right-on-the-money !!!!

Note: to everyone commenting, here. Take the time. Do the research. Enough has been presented in the links offered in this Thread alone. Then come back with some informed comments....
    Last edited by observer; 31st July 2010 at 01:46. Reason: add note

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    I'll address this comment first.

I diverge from the topic in this Thread and address this comment in this way because it is obvious to me (by the reference material offered as evidence) that this comment comes from someone not initiated any further into this Cabal than the degrees I will mention below.
    Well, I am a freemason...but I`m not a member of a "super hidden secret club" that you are describing.

I`m not aware of such an secret group in my lodge.

I'm speaking here of the "honorary" titles above the 33 degree commonly found at the local Lodges.
    I even don`t know which titles you are talking about. The honory titles don`t depend on your degree. But there are degrees above the 33, but not in regular freemasonry (Memphis Misraim)

At some point, the aspirant's mentor (or, his mentor) will whisper into the initiate's ear words to this effect: "would you be willing to desecrate your most sacred icon"? If your answer is no, you get a pat on the back and told that's exactly what they wanted to hear.

If, however, you say yes and (especially if you add), "if it was in the name of the brotherhood", than you will advance through the ranks much deeper into the inner circles of these cabal structures, far beyond the 33 degree.
    Why do you believe that? Can you please tell me your source for this strange claim and give me more info about that?

Look at the literature this organization hands-out to the first degree apprentice. It's filled with propaganda naming all the great men that are also Freemasons. The Rockefeller's are named, the Rothschilds, members of the Royal Family, Presidents of the United States, the list goes on, and on. International Bankers? Kings and Presidents? The global elite? All part and parcel of the global one world government.
    I didn`t get such a hand-out.

Does this sound like the organization of a local "men's club". I think not! These "well intentioned" men that meet once a month in their local communities to do service are all being hypnotized by a mind control program.
    Mind controll? what are you talking about? i`m a psychotherapist and hypnotist and nobody controlled my mind in the lodge.

Madame Blavatsky and her Theosophic Society's occult ideas led to the founding of the Thule Society.
    Wrong!

The Thule Society was the "Grand Lodge" of the top Nazis, and considered regular with the United Grand Lodge of England.
    Wrong!

Your reference literature mentions Madame Blavatsky Theosophic Society on the fourth line of text at the link you offered as proof these inner circles of secrecy are benevolent individuals. In a brilliant exercise of circle logic, you have used the very debate at reference in an attempt to prove your point.
    ???

(For some more in-depth research into what I'm talking about, one might want to read Chapters Two, and Nine of David Icke's book "Tales From The Time Loop")
    Of course, david icke as an reference for freemasonry. the reference i mentioned was at least written by a freemason, the founder of blavatsky and he found krishnamurti when he was 15 years old.... but if you want you can listen to david icke (and to the voice in his head).... don`t get me wrong... i like icke, but he is just human and makes mistakes...and he is wrong about freemasons.

you can`t take bibliotecapleyades.net seriously. they allways take the info they like and leave the parts out which doesn`t fit them.

you should read the book " the lost keys of freemasonry" by Manly Palmer Hall. Jordan Maxwell got most of his info from him, than icke took some of it and "distorted" it.

http://www.manlyphall.org/text/the-l...f-freemasonry/

Peace
    Last edited by Manifestor; 31st July 2010 at 03:19.

12. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Manifestor (here)
    Well, I am a freemason...but I`m not a member of a "super hidden secret club" that you are describing.

I`m not aware of such an secret group in my lodge.
    If you will take note, I mentioned to Fred in comment #30 I was raised in a family with deep Masonic roots. I'll tell you I have never been a member. When I give-up one of the deep secrets that I've been exposed to all of my life, I'm breaking no solemn oath. No one from the "brotherhood" has the right to: "under no less penalty than that of having my body severed in two, my bowels taken from thence and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered before the four winds of heaven, that no more remembrance might be had of so vile and wicked a wretch as I", because I can go freely onto the internet and bring these "dark secrets" into the Light of Humanity. I know what to search for. (these are words taken directly from the sworn oath of a third degree Master Mason, and as a non-member, anything I say about the secrecy within this organization is in no way to be construed as breaking any oath.)

I can not offer you a link to those things for which you asked a link be provided. I've been listening to this rhetoric all my life. I've seen volumes of Masonic literature and propaganda laying around my own house as a young adult. My X wife's father force fed me more of this mind control "crap" for 23 years of marrage. I can tell you, the things I said are all from memory and recollection, and as true and accurate as my memory can provide.

I'll reiterate (again), no one is talking about the local Lodge. Although, I would ask anyone who is paying attention, did you ever notice that "blue sign" at the boundary of nearly every community in the United States proclaiming that community to be a Masonic town? Were you aware a good number of the members at the local Lodge are the area's lawyers, judges, police chiefs, champions of local industry, and most importantly, the bankers? Does anyone believe this organization is benevolent, with no "global" intentions? Who funds the existence of this group? The answer to that one is: the organizational direction comes from the United Grand Lodge of England whose headquarters in within the limits of the "City" in London, England. The very center of the Global Banking Network.

To try to separate the local Lodges from the "DARKEST CIRCLES OF SECRECY" of this obvious Cabal structure is preposterous, and anyone attempting to do such a thing, here in this Forum, must be an apologist for this group.

Since you obviously have not followed any of the links I have offered as evidence to my stipulation, "this group is another aspect of a global Cabal", I doubt you will take the time to do any more research that might be offered.

You did bring-up Jordan Maxwell. In this 3 hour video, Jordan continuously mentions the Masons, and makes it clear they are among the groups and a party to the information he is referring to throughout the video.

(more Source information):
    Jordan Maxwell Exposes The Illuminati - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...maxwell&hl=en#

Note to anyone who believes in this obvious dogma (labeled religious or otherwise), wake up from your hypnotic trance, you have been programed into a mind controled box, your thoughts are not your own....
    Last edited by observer; 1st August 2010 at 04:11.

13. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

I cant agree with observer more,having a father and a grandfather wich i never met cause he was dead before i was born,but both of them being 33rd and 32nd degree free masons,my dad was always trying to get me into,then when i became a gnostic my dad tried to get me to be a free mason and i told him i didnt need to be a mason cause i was happy with my current belief system at the time that allowed me to learn much about myself and so many things by utilizing the keys that were given to me, i dont think my dad was too happy that i freely choose to pass on the whole masonry thing,now that i look back into i dont regret one bit,although i never became a neophit i had access to a huge plethora of literature from many masonic books,so i learned quite a bit myself,heck my older brother used to call the masons a bunch of megalomaniacs who want to conquer the world,when i recently talked to my brother on the phone the other day i told him he was so right LOL,but observer lets not forget that the biggest culprit here is the VATICAN,they control all of it,thats where the orders come from thats the core of the evil roots.I wont deny that there are probably many people that are masons who are good people but they dont know the real deal not until past the 33rd degree anyway.
    Peace out brothers!!

14. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    ....but observer lets not forget that the biggest culprit here is the VATICAN,they control all of it,thats where the orders come from thats the core of the evil roots.
    The Vatican is most definitely a critical part of the "triad" (global: economic, religious, military control). I wouldn't particularly point my finger at the Vatican being the main culprits - they are more likely at the center of the darkest circles of secrecy as one of three centers of power and control. Thorough research will indicate the Draconian Reptiles are at the top of the "pyramid". The evidence always leads to the Reptiles.

Don't allow semantics of Occult understanding as it manifests in Religious, Economic, and Military, dogma to cloud your critical thinking process. Semantics are used as a "mind control" filter. When we talk about Draconian Reptiles we are talking about the same basic Universal forces that have been converted into dogma since antiquity.

Since the topic in this Thread has diverged quite a bit from the OP's original topic, I'll take the liberty to post the following links. This is very much an overview of the general discussion here in this Thread. And, goes to the evidence in support of these conclusions.

This two part (three hour) watch is much more than a documentary on the events of 9/11. (please, follow it through to the end) For those of you who are too impatient to watch the details of the introduction, at thirty two minutes into Part 1 begins a very clear explanation of who the principal members within this triad are. I'm confident, you will get a much broader perspective of the "Big Picture" if you watch this well researched documentary:

THE EMPIRE OF "THE CITY" (World Superstate) -
    Part 1 - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7383139148549#
    Part 2 - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3376785758889#
    Last edited by observer; 1st August 2010 at 15:43.

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Hey observer,

I thought about writting you a detailed answer....but why should I? All the things you say are based on believe and not based on experience, (or evidence as you stated) eventhough some part of your family was in a lodge you were not. I can not change your believe. I know all the info from Jordan Maxwell, (I even have some books that he suggested every researcher should read) I watched all presentations from David Icke, he is a very interesting man too and his talks are really great. After I had listen to both of them for a few years I was sure that freemasonry was evil.The problem comes when you start believing them completely. Now I know that you are a person who is really lookin for the truth, but if you follow others blindly it is not possible to find the truth. I understand that you allready know some things about freemasonry, (hint)may I suggest that you do some serious research on ritual magick, ceremonial magick and the golden dawn.

do you understand what is happening here:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=tZ5su...eature=related
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dm1XemBhBnA
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=L4xpm...eature=channel

btw, you should watch this movie:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=sc1uD5tzUpY
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=vamHaATmpcE

Peace Brother
    Last edited by Manifestor; 2nd August 2010 at 02:55.

16. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Last edited by Manifestor; 2nd August 2010 at 02:56.

17. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

With great interest I have been following this thread.
    I “worked myself” through the links that were provided when reading all the the replies.

I came upon these 3 YouTube videos and much to my surprise I saw that they were placed under the category “Amusement” !?
    Were they meant to be seen in that way, or did they serve another purpose ?

It didn't seem amusement to me ! .......

18. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    I came upon these 3 YouTube videos and much to my surprise I saw that they were placed under the category “Amusement” !?
    Were they meant to be seen in that way, or did they serve another purpose ?

It didn't seem amusement to me ! .......
    It`s not amusement. Let`s call it "spiritual work".
    If you want to understand the videos this could be helpful: http://www.scribd.com/doc/6490178/Th...ystem-of-Magic

19. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elixer (here)
    I don't think freemasonry is necessarily evil either. There are some obvious problems however.
    The oaths they take make it so that this brotherhood is their highest allegiance, after god. Also they are sworn to help each other.
    When a freemason then becomes president, say, how can we know what cause he is serving? Or that even if he is serving his country, he will not betray it because he has to help a brother? Tricky.

-Alex
    I am a Master Freemason too...Lodge No.1724 Kaiser I Hind if you want to check up on our details!..We have nothing to hide from any detractor..we do our very best to aid the poor and destititute...single Mums and so on...We are portrayed as some kind of Evil being yet I don't believe that we are that negative entity..I maintain that we do good in many many deprived places. It's the only reason that I'm a mason...and I'll stay being one despite all the flack that we get..The Nazis did a job on us..the Liberals are doing the same!..We're not elitist and I certainly am not rich..I'm a Mason because I want to be one..I want to help and not hinder our `fantastical World

Rimbaud

20. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Though I might agree with you Rimbaud, I'd have to say, that to my knowledge, Master Masons are third degree and therefore not considered part of the inner- but of the outer circle.
    If there is evil in masonry, the outer circle remains unaware of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast