+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crop Circle reveals massive Earthquakes in March.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Crop Circle reveals massive Earthquakes in March.

After deciphering this crop circle, many experts believe that something big will happen on May 20, 2012. Jaime Maussan speaks on this topic at the 16th Annual International UFO Congress.

http://www.cropcircles.cc/2012-proph...op-circle.html

More Info on the date 3/22 and its connections with Skull and Bones/Free Mason's/Illuminati.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Fdqim...yer_detailpage

There is much more information about a massive earthquake heading our way between March 20th and March 22nd.

Russian Scientist warned us last year around also in march that a Major Earthquake was going to happen. 14 days later the Japan quake happened.
    Same sources have warned US again about another earthquake, only this time it is supposed to hit us at home.
    It is only a month away, and i will be traveling those days. I am worried.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

HypnoDoc (24th February 2012), Kristo (24th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), spiritguide (24th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Crop Circle reveals massive Earthquakes in March.

It seems that when the active regions of the sun (sun spots) are facing us, it is right around the third week of each month, which would fall around the 20th to the 23,24,25th of the months periods. I've been following the cycles of the suns activity for a while, and that seems to be when the cmes/flares are unleashed. So it makes sense that the earthquake/volcanic activity increases during these times. Also the 21st of December fits in nicely with these cycles.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Kristo (24th February 2012), Quantum Logic (24th February 2012), Solstyse (24th February 2012), Wind (24th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

I do not believe the earthquakes caused the Earth's axis to shift. That would be like the tail wagging the dog.

I believe the axis shifts cause the earthquakes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Solstyse (24th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    I do not believe the earthquakes caused the Earth's axis to shift. That would be like the tail wagging the dog.

I think it can go either way. The shifts cause the quakes or the quakes cause the shift.
    I get your "tail wagging the dog" analogy. I think I need to do more research to find out what happened first. The axis shift, or the earthquake. That should solve the question. Gimme a day or two.

@Starchild, the 21st of December does fit nicely into the equation doesn't it?

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Me thinks the sun unleashes its fury, which sets off volcanic/earthquake activity. As far as the shifting goes, i think that the gravitational pull of a celestial body is what causes this. Like two magnets facing upsidedown. They "draw" each other up or down, and the earthquake and volcanic are separate entities but at the same time could go hand in hand. hard to explain in type, but thats my scientific uneducated guess.

9. Link to Post #6
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)
    After deciphering this crop circle, many experts believe that something big will happen on May 20, 2012. Jaime Maussan speaks on this topic at the 16th Annual International UFO Congress.

More Info on the date 3/22 and its connections with Skull and Bones/Free Mason's/Illuminati.

There is much more information about a massive earthquake heading our way between March 20th and March 22nd.

Russian Scientist warned us last year around also in march that a Major Earthquake was going to happen. 14 days later the Japan quake happened.
    Same sources have warned US again about another earthquake, only this time it is supposed to hit us at home.
    Russian Scientist is not the only one who can see these things now. He has knowledge that not only detects earthquakes, but other things as well. It is possible to figure out what he did, but you must watch the vid series on youtube very carefully and read his posts.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

10. Link to Post #7
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    It seems that when the active regions of the sun (sun spots) are facing us, it is right around the third week of each month, which would fall around the 20th to the 23,24,25th of the months periods. I've been following the cycles of the suns activity for a while, and that seems to be when the cmes/flares are unleashed. So it makes sense that the earthquake/volcanic activity increases during these times. Also the 21st of December fits in nicely with these cycles.
    Interesting- that is also the beginning of the cyclic period of the induction magnetometer "data gap"(s) I listed in a post on the Mitchell Coombes thread.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Sidney (24th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Everyone is talking about this 3/22 date, isn't it also the Spring equinox? Something sure might happen in March, but I won't bet on any dates anymore.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    Everyone is talking about this 3/22 date, isn't it also the Spring equinox? Something sure might happen in March, but I won't bet on any dates anymore.
    It is actually on the 20th this year.

The word equinox is derived from the Latin words meaning “equal night.” The spring and fall equinoxes are the only dates with equal daylight and dark as the Sun crosses the celestial equator. At the equinoxes, the tilt of Earth relative to the Sun is zero, which means that Earth’s axis neither points toward nor away from the Sun.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

Wind (25th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)

i think you're right about march 22nd. if i'm not mistaken there's a new moon around that date and large earthquakes tend to happen during full or new moons.

i don't live in an earthquake-prone area but if i did i'd be sure to get the hell away from there for a week around that date. could be the most important holidays in one's life.

Quote Cjay:
    i think so, too. the other way round doesn't really make sense. the pressure has to build on the axis first and when it is finally released and it shifts the result is a large earthquake.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

+ Reply to Thread