+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible sabatoge at Fukishima

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Default Possible sabatoge at Fukishima

I stumbled across this information a few days ago, and spent time actually reading all the material and corresponding documentation. Jim Stone presents evidence that the Fukishima nuclear reactor meltdowns were "helped" along.

This is part one of a 7 part video:

His website is http://jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima.html

I searched on ATS to see what kind of response he got on that forum, and found the typical "he's an idiot" comments with very few intelligent rebuttals. Why do people bother posting if that's the best they can come up with?

IMO, his strong points are 1) the lack of damage caused by an earthquake supposedly 100 times stronger than the Kobe earthquake; 2) the inexplicable shut down of the steam generated back up systems at 11 minutes into the disaster and 3) the devastation of reactor #3 which didn't even melt down.

His theory about the motivation behind the attack and links to Israel are weak, although the part about the Israeli's defense contract to install cameras and software at Fukishima is interesting.

I don't think a nuclear device planted in a trench off Japan was even necessary if HAARP or some other type of environmental control was applied. (Not well-versed in this area.)

2. Link to Post #2
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Possible sabatoge at Fukishima

This may sound impossible to some, but what if- and this is a BIG if- they attempted to gate the rods out of the reactors while they were running? Anyone remember the Norway Spiral? Well, that wasn't the only one. There have been 7 of them filmed, starting in China in 1988. If you put 2 and 2 together reading my posts on PA, you will understand what I'm getting at. Waves, Magnetism, Gravity, Time. Put the pieces together.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

+ Reply to Thread