+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vibrating at Higher Frequencies

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default Vibrating at Higher Frequencies

Think that as we step into higher frequencies, as she says, there will be some (well more than some) discord with those in 3D and old attachments will start to drop away. Makes for a very interesting, bumpy and mind expanding time I guess! Sab.

http://judithkusel.wordpress.com/201...thin-yourself/

Cosmic Frequencies, Ancient Sacred Sites, Changes within yourself….
    Posted on February 19, 2012
    In these next few months, we are entering a period, where, because of the massive and powerful cosmic rays, being beamed down upon this planet, all around us will start to disintegrate more and more….

When we start vibrating at higher frequencies, then all of that matter which vibrates at lower frequencies simply disintegrates.

I am giving an example here: When we, in our dense physical form, try to enter, a place of very high frequency, we will simply pass out. For our dense physical form, cannot stand that vibration. We can only survive in such high frequency places, if those who live in those higher states of consciousness, assist us, to go there in our astral form, or our HIGHER Ethereal form….

A few years ago, I was marvelling at this same thing happening. By that stage I had been pulled into action, and then knew where the underground space stations of the Intergalactic Fleet were… On travelling back home, one late afternoon, I was simply prompted to stop my car (this being a rural area and off the beaten track). What I witnessesed then, showed me what happens, if our dense physical concoctions, come into contact with something of a much higher frequency…

I saw one of the craft of the Galactic Fleet (that is what had alerted me in the first place, and I was speaking to the crew) hovering near their underground space stations… when an air force jet started chasing it…. The next minute the Intergalactic craft simply switched frequencies, and seemed to disappear… and the jet, chasing it, started disintegrating: – the pilot was having to evacuate…. The jet could not go into the higher frequency field of the much more advanced craft, and hold its physical form!

What I found so amusing about the whole thing is that I had been led to identify Ancient Sacred Sites in that area (and this happened near one of them)…. After talking to the local farmers, and then using my own inner guidance system, I had identified them…. and also knew that when the indigenous people, had sacred sites, they most often were places of immense ENERGY…. what is more: – they KNEW that, for it was reflected in their myths and legends.

What was even MORE interesting, is that my father had always told us, that certain sites, were strictly off-limits to most of the tribal people…. barring the head shaman, who was allowed onto these sacred sites, only once a year, and then had to make certain preparations, so that his own ASTRAL body, could go into these sites, and not his PHYSICAL form!

When you start reading up, what the first colonist reported (with their very biased and limited understanding of the tribal people), what the High Sanusi (shaman) of the Tribal People, Credo Mutwa, says about their own beliefs… and when you start adding up the rest you will find that there is far more to the world, than the naked eye can see!

The High Energy Centres of this planet, have always been carefully guarded…. And the tribal people KNOW this…. They will never attempt to go near certain places on their own, because of the strange happenings there.

What most people do not understand, is that there are certain, very high frequency sites around the world (and I am not talking about the most well-known here – those who have been over-commercialized in the last few years), but places which have been carefully HIDDEN from mankind, until such a time, as we can sufficiently raise our own energies, to start tapping into them once more…

They are surrounded by such a high FREQUENCY band of protection, that you will be barred entry from going there. Most people will find fear rising… or feel strange sensations in their bodies… or will feel they have hit an invisible wall… also; they might have strange lethargy or a feeling of their head buzzing… dizziness, etc. All of this, will simply be, because your own frequency, cannot match that of the site you are on… and the Guardians of the places, will not let you in…

Why am I telling you all of this? In the next few months, as you step up your frequencies, because you are WILLING and ABLE to open up to them, you will start VIBRATING at a much HIGHER FREQUENCY, than those around you.

So what happens? You step up your frequency, and your husband/boyfriend/family etc. is still in firmly anchored in 3D, and happily so (mostly because of ignorance, indoctrination or plain apathy). So you are up there, and going more up, and the person(s) have remained firmly stuck in the old form… So, something is going to give way…

The same applies, for old habits, old patterns, that no longer serve us… Over a lot of incarnations on this planet, you may have repeated the same old patterns with the same souls… family patterns…. social patterns…. that you seem to never be able to break… Well, all of this is now going to have to be confronted and dealt with…

So, expect a lot of challenges to come your way. Instead of resisting this, ask yourself, how does this serve to wake me up? How can I resolve this, once and for all? What do I need to resolve? Does this serve my Highest Good? Do I want to carry this with me, for the rest of my life?

At the same time, ask yourself: “Is there anything else in my life that I need to act on now?”

Now, is not the time to fight against the River of Life: – trust, have faith, and go with the flow. This strong current of cosmic forces is taking you to positive outcome and a far more balanced and prosperous future….

To come back to those sacred sites: When I was first lead to identify these sites, and then subsequently learnt to open myself up to expanded Beingness, then I simply could not carry on with my old life. I had to take a leap of faith, and learn to step into a new way of life. In the process I lost a lot of things… people… family… etc. because most simply could not understand what was happening, and condemned me for being irresponsible and going cookoo ( a fool)…

Yet, when I look back at the journey of initiation I have gone through, then I would not have missed all of that, for all the money in the world! My whole vista, my whole understanding of life has taken a QUANTUM LEAP…. I am simply not the same person anymore – I have simply GROWN in ways I could never have envisioned before…

This is another reason, why, in the Ancient Rites of Passage, you had to go through some stringent initiations, before your were allowed in the Priesthood and even more stringent initiations to become a High Priest/ess.

Mostly because they knew, that only when the soul had gone through the proverbial fire, could it serve at its highest and purest intent and frequency…. Having gone through the fire yourself, and having been purified to the very core (fire purifies), then you are able to SERVE your HIGHER PURPOSE better and bring immensely beautiful and amazing abilities into this planet… as the ego starts falling away and the true beauty of your soul starts shining through!

Embrace whatever comes… and try not to cling to all and sundry… open your hands and let go….

The new cannot come in, or emerge, as long as you cling on for dear life to old patterns and forms, people and places, that no longer serve your highest good!

Remember, the higher your frequency goes up, the more you expand in Beingness, and thus do not fit into the old form of life anymore!

Embrace the sacred places WITHIN yourself, and the outer ones will reveal themselves to you, as you will be automatically be drawn to the right places, the right people and right circumstances as the shift occurs!
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), ashs070 (24th February 2012), Calz (24th February 2012), Caren (26th February 2012), CeltMan (24th February 2012), DianeKJ (24th February 2012), greybeard (24th February 2012), Imagift (25th February 2012), Jean-Marie (26th February 2012), Kristo (25th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th February 2012), modwiz (24th February 2012), Pete (24th February 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), Samsara (25th February 2012), Selene (26th February 2012), skamandar (24th February 2012), Snowbird (26th February 2012), STATIC (24th February 2012), Swanette (26th February 2012), The Truth Is In There (24th February 2012), truth4me (24th February 2012), ulli (24th February 2012), unearth9 (24th February 2012), voices of silence (21st March 2015), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012), Wind (24th February 2012), Wookie (26th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

Default Re: Vibrating at Higher Frequencies

Most insightful, I have a feeling that I am also embarking upon this journey, I certainly got the loopy bit.
    thank you

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Calz (24th February 2012), Caren (26th February 2012), Sabrina (24th February 2012), Snowbird (26th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    Think that as we step into higher frequencies, as she says, there will be some (well more than some) discord with those in 3D and old attachments will start to drop away. Makes for a very interesting, bumpy and mind expanding time I guess! Sab.
    http://judithkusel.wordpress.com/201...thin-yourself/
    i believe that's absolutely correct and we're probably going to see a lot of kundalini awakenings with all their "positive" and "negative" effects on the bodies in the near future. from everything i've read regarding 2012 and the "shift" this makes the most sense. it also ties in with prophecies that talk about how some people won't be affected or be pleasantly affected while for others it will be horrible when all the buried stuff comes up. some might even leave their bodies. there are historical examples about kundalini awakenings leading to insanity (zombies, anyone?) and even death and it is a fact that more kundalini awakenings happen during periods of intense sun activity. and since ultimately it is an awakened kundalini that leads to enlightenment or "ascension" i'm sure that is exactly how things are going to play out during the next months and years.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Calz (24th February 2012), Caren (26th February 2012), greybeard (24th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th February 2012), Sabrina (24th February 2012), seko (24th February 2012), Snowbird (26th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012), Wind (24th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Recent Bermuda triangle documentary gave a first hand experience of a pilot entering into a tunnel in the clouds and being transported many mile within moments-- bypassing his landing airport.
    He eventually landed safely.
    The documentary gave much information on planes and ships that vanished.
    One ship found at the bottom of the sea many miles from were radar contact was lost--- it should not have been where it was eventually found.
    Two flights of military aircraft disappeared and later reappeared on radar miles from where they should have been, they did not have enough fuel to do this.
    They then vanished from radar miles inland. They were never found.
    The conclusions were left to the viewer so it was a very balanced and factual program.
    Its some where on Avalon.

The whole purpose of Kundalini awakening is to upgrade the nervous system so that the body can accept a higher vibration ( spiritual energy) and lead to enlightenment. It can be a bumpy ride.
    Mine has been smooth.

More info on K awakening here.

http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/d...-views-IDK142/

In essence I agree with The Truth is in There.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Calz (24th February 2012), Caren (26th February 2012), DoubleHelix (24th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th February 2012), Sabrina (24th February 2012), seko (24th February 2012), Selene (26th February 2012), Snowbird (26th February 2012), WhiteFeather (24th February 2012), Wind (24th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Some key information from that Blog OP. Thanks for this awesome find on vibrations/frequencys. I felt a resonance with most of this info. Q. So does Dolores Cannon speak of The New Earth with this in mind. The ones that can change to a higher frequency will move to The New Earth, and the ones that stay in the lower frequency/negative Karma, remain in The Old Earth. Just a thought here, it seems to make some sense to me. Watch this video by Dolores Cannon, adds some insight to this thread.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (24th February 2012), Calz (24th February 2012), Caren (26th February 2012), CeltMan (24th February 2012), greybeard (24th February 2012), Kristo (25th February 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (26th February 2012), Sabrina (24th February 2012), seko (24th February 2012), Snowbird (26th February 2012), Swanette (26th February 2012), unearth9 (24th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I totally struggle with this. My husband is very 3-D and I am much more "spiritual" than he is. My son is a preschooler, so, I am teaching him how to live in our society and our cultural norms, etc- which is 3-D. Part of my job is to be his mom and ground him so he can carry out his existence on this planet. I find myself disoriented a lot. My spirit doesn't want to be here; however, I know that my son needs me to be present for him. I really just want to do the right thing for all of us. I feel like such a nutter because of what I just wrote. I hope someone understands what I'm trying to say.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

angel in disguise (24th February 2012), Calz (24th February 2012), Caren (26th February 2012), CeltMan (24th February 2012), DianeKJ (24th February 2012), gooty64 (24th February 2012), Imagift (25th February 2012), Jean-Marie (26th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th February 2012), Sabrina (24th February 2012), seko (24th February 2012), Selene (26th February 2012), Snowbird (26th February 2012), WhiteFeather (25th February 2012), Wind (25th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Quote Posted by kcbc2010 (here)
    I totally struggle with this. My husband is very 3-D and I am much more "spiritual" than he is. My son is a preschooler, so, I am teaching him how to live in our society and our cultural norms, etc- which is 3-D. Part of my job is to be his mom and ground him so he can carry out his existence on this planet. I find myself disoriented a lot. My spirit doesn't want to be here; however, I know that my son needs me to be present for him. I really just want to do the right thing for all of us. I feel like such a nutter because of what I just wrote. I hope someone understands what I'm trying to say.
    I get what you're saying. I've a teenager and twenty year-old (who is really waking up) and it's hard work keeping all the 3 D stuff going and being there for them, when it all seems so irrelevant and dysfunctional. Hang on in there as things shift!
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

gooty64 (24th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th February 2012), seko (24th February 2012), Snowbird (26th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Useful vid there W.F.

It explains very well what is happening.

This is also what was being hypothesised in the series published in 1993(?) called 'The Celestine Phrophescies'

Strangely, - it was my 13 year old son who told me of these books. A lot of his pals were into them....go figure?!

It seems to me that these books were written to inform, (albeit in a 'fictional manner') what was to soon happen on this planet.

Yes we do indeed live in interesting times.

It would also be (IMO) interesting to take a pol on P.A. of just how many folk were suffering the sympoms as described by Delores ( I for one,- am one such)
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Caren (26th February 2012), Sabrina (26th February 2012), seko (24th February 2012), Snowbird (26th February 2012), WhiteFeather (25th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

Every day I feel like I live in 2 worlds. The world of ideas and concepts, and my life. It has become quite hard to function in both. My head is in the clouds. I think meditation might be the key.
    I feel like somethings gotta give. Chin up eh! Its the shift.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Caren (26th February 2012), CeltMan (26th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th February 2012), Sabrina (26th February 2012), Snowbird (26th February 2012), Swanette (26th February 2012), WhiteFeather (25th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Top thread. I have been challenged with how to merge into 5d while operating in 3d and how do I encompass family and friends and may be I cant and hopefully I can.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Caren (26th February 2012), CeltMan (26th February 2012), Sabrina (26th February 2012), Snowbird (26th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Why is everyone going to 5D? Arent we supoosed to go to 4 first then take a left onto 5 ? Hmmmm

When it all goes down ill be in a cave playing halo on my x box :-)

N
    N

22. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well it appears 4d is just an inter-um period on the way to, so to speak. Yet you could argue that it is always on the way to some ware.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (26th February 2012), Sabrina (26th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I can just immagine it now.

We get teleported throug a portal onto a huge stage where thosands of aliens have been watching a realt tv show and this is the live section of the show where we get interviewed by a special host!

Remember to wear a tuxido or you wont get into the after party :-)

N

25. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am not good in a tuxido, will this do?

26. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have 'just' been given the nod,
    that I, can have one of theseAs kind of night and day suit.

I could not be a happier
    Last edited by Ria; 26th February 2012 at 12:59.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (2nd March 2012), Sabrina (26th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread