+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Evidence Of Censorship: Dutchsince and New Madrid Fault Earthquake missing info.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Default Re: 2/24/2012 - Censored Earthquake Miwest to Southeast USA shakes

Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    There is an existing thread on this started by DreamsInDigital ...
    I merged the two threads on this topic into this one thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Quantum Logic (25th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by Fredenit (here)
    Hello Maia Gabrial,
    I have a couple questions and may sound stupid, but who or what are the Libertation Forces? And have the declared themselves to Humanity? Cheers.
    They're a combination of Terrestrial and Non-Terrestrial forces that are working collectively in their own way to liberate the planet. Including the White Hats, multiple races of ET/ED's, The Dragon Societies and their associates, the good guys in the Petagon, etc. Including anyone and everyone that is contributing, every individual on this planet that wants this planet to be free from oppressive dark negative energies, beings etc. Some have declared themselves, while others prefer out of safety reasons etc to remain on the covert side of things. It's an collective term.
    Quote As a side note: I recall reading that the Libertation Forces were taking care of matters in the New Madrid Fault Line yesterday, too.... I think it's all tied in together....
    Yes, one of the more scientific oriented races is in the area working on stablelizing it, dealing with the HAARP waves, etc. That are connected to that area. AFAIK anyway.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

EnergyGardener (25th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th February 2012), meat suit (25th February 2012), modwiz (25th February 2012), Quantum Logic (25th February 2012), Snowbird (25th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Default Re: Evidence Of Censorship: Dutchsince and New Madrid Fault Earthquake missing info.

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Selene,

This has been going on for quite some time, and is not surprising to me in the least. For the longest time they used to post seismography information along with the EQ reports. After the "events" that were posted by exopolitic reporters and connected to the DUMBS, also I think in relation to the 3/11 event which proved to be several small explosions in the right spot.

To many people were catching on to the difference between the explosions by Colbolt Bombs and Sonic Energy Weapons compared to naturally occurring earthquakes. Quite the embarrassment for the establishment. Also read right, the seismography information can be interpreted to tell the difference between the HAARP Quakes and the Natural Quakes. They certainly do not want that either and is likely why they removed the one that Dutchsince is talking about in his video. If you look at the uniformity of the waves leading upto the event 'vs' normally forming EQ's the evidence is right there in print.
    This is alarming! Thank goodness folks like Dutchsense are bringing this out - hopefully his evidence will be downloaded and saved before it also disappears.

BTW, This was addressed by John Kettler in his blog yesterday too... quoted below

Quote Censorship–How The Government “Makes Quakes Go Away”

It has long been known by Earth scientists and Earth sensitives alike that the government has been covering up and suppressing, via censorship and worse, the truth that this planet has become frighteningly unstable. It is common for the USGS (United States Geological Survey) to tone down or even remove quakes. Censorship took away the seismic wave charts, which were outing HAARP strikes and similar, and now we have a real smoking gun to show you concerning the lies of the New Madrid Fault system.  dutchsinse blows the lid off the seismic coverup–with ironclad evidence the government itself provided! https://youtube.com/watch?v=Bd0qAVI6x4Y&hd=1
    --♥--
    2 All

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (25th February 2012), EnergyGardener (25th February 2012), Snowbird (25th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: Evidence Of Censorship: Dutchsince and New Madrid Fault Earthquake missing info.

Over at The Golden Thread, http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpB...3518&start=600 insider Phatman has just posted this regarding his theories about active wave-cancellation technologies being used to dampen the effects of quakes on DUMBS:

Quote Posted by Phatmanon The Golden Thread.info
    This [the Dutchsinse data] is along the lines of something I posted some while back! I wrote how anti-seismic equipment which is used in Deep Underground Military Bunkers is used to mitigate shock wave from causing catastrophic issues in the bunkers. Think of it as noise cancellation technology.

I asked a number of friends who have associates in the USGS and have direct access to data recorded and they have said that the NSA has an automated way of expunging things from the official records. This is what happened during the Haitian quake which was reinforced by their anti-seismic D.U.M.B. gear.

<snip>

This also is also apropos to Dr Meyl video which tells of the increased Neutrino flux which is coming from the sun. We have never seen Neutrino flux densities like this before. No I do not believe that Neutrino's are the issue with the earth’s core. I believe they are just a side effect which goes hand and hand to the increasing Scalar Potentials which are of great import ! I am not just talking about Super Massive CME's I am talking about the sun's increase in size and the blue shift which has been seen in the visible spectrum.

This is really very very serious stuff..
    Here are some vids on the anti-vortex scalar wave theories of Prof. Constantine Meyl:

Cheers,

Selene

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

avid (26th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (25th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th February 2012), Quantum Logic (25th February 2012), Reinhard (2nd March 2012), Snowbird (25th February 2012), Turcurulin (25th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

There is so much more to all of this, but as was told to Jody Foster in the movie "Contact"- small steps. You cannot possibly understand all of it if it was given all at once. It takes "time" for the conceptual realization to occur, and that is different in every individual. But waves and magnetism are the key to EVERYTHING, and all of you here are progressing so well- you are to be commended for taking these steps toward understanding the Universe and it's function.

Humans are literally infrasound detectors and projectors, due to magnetism that exists in the brain. Normally we cannot "hear" ultrasound until it exceeds 92db, but it is there if you become accustomed to recognizing it. So in essence, the human brain is a piezo-electric biological device, and can also be used to project infrasound, not just detect or be affected by it. Which leads to an incredible realization- thought IS magnetism, which forms all matter in the Universe.

Other everyday devices are also being used to manipulate and effect us as well- cell phone towers, satellite dishes, airborne television signals can all be modulated in such a way to produce a 17Hz frequency which causes anxiety and negative emotion. It is now you begin to realize how waves are truly the building blocks of the universe. They are us, the planet, the sun, earthquakes, volcanoes, planets, and galaxies.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

conk (29th February 2012), onawah (25th February 2012), Reinhard (2nd March 2012), Selene (25th February 2012), Snowbird (25th February 2012), Snoweagle (25th February 2012), Solstyse (27th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Selene-

Excellent find, and a possibility for defense until we can understand the biological process enough to protect ourselves naturally. This made me think of a popular anime show called "Neon Genesis Evangelion", where the Eva's expand what they call an "AT field" as a physical shield manifested by amplification of thought.

Thanks for triggering that in me.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Selene (25th February 2012), Snowbird (25th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    I figured they are "wiping" them because they are man-made earthquakes because of all of their fracking. AND/OR the earth is moving, but why cover it up. Thats going to grab more attention than them reporting it.
    It's only getting more attention, because of our friend Dutchsince.
    Remember Who You Are!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (25th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Check this out. It's a good source to answer your question:

http://johnkettler.com/

The Liberation (I spelled it wrong on my comment - ) Forces are made up of the good guys, the Stellans (off-world and their ground crews ) led by the ones who have ONLY liberated themselves about 12 years ago from a similar situation as us....Believe me, these amazing beings have been going strong on our behalf and Gaia's....

They came to our aid because we didn't have the means to defeat the Grays and Reptilians. Heck, alot of people still don't even know how much danger we're in! But the real scary part is that if there had been no intervention, the whole galaxy would have been destroyed by these bad guys....
    I for one am very grateful for these good guys.... We all should send them love and gratitude through our meditations and prayers....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (25th February 2012), Reinhard (2nd March 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I think it was John Kettler that said that the HAARP's are going to be destroyed soon and only giant holes will be left in their places. As far as I know, there's no good reason for HAARP anyway.... Let the destructions of them begin...!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Reinhard (2nd March 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

This is a good resource

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitorin...iplots_gsn.php

There has been quite a few occasions over the last year where all the graphs, at the same time, have been registering violent motion not related to a single earth quake.
    In other words the whole Earth has been shaking.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (25th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th February 2012), Quantum Logic (26th February 2012), Reinhard (2nd March 2012), Selene (25th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I think the censorship is quite interesting if coupled with the fact that on Feb 7th FEMA launched the second batch of earthquake preparedness drills for the entire midwest New Madrid area. Called the great central Us Shakeout. This is also coming in addition to the post on ats, where this dude describes he has a couple friends who work for fema and will be "gone for some time" in that area, in a mostly unannounced manner.. Also, FEMA has released a couple videos urging earthquake preparedness for the midwest.. Also then considering the recent 4.0 in missouri etc. Also, while checking through the fema page, the recent news articles mention multiple New Flood Maps for counties in Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, and Oklahoma encouraging residents to "look" at them. Are new flood maps a routine thing? or did the ground depress in those areas recently? hmm .. Nonetheless, I'd say it seems fishy and like they are expecting something big soon. I highly doubt that FEMA would ever give a "direct" warning to the public if they were certain of something coming, however I think it's logical that they would give subtle hints to those paying attention. Perhaps I'm reading to deep into it, but it seems to me they are in fact giving those "hints"..

http://www.fema.gov/medialibrary/media_records/7286
    Last edited by inzer0; 25th February 2012 at 20:07.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (25th February 2012), Quantum Logic (26th February 2012), Selene (25th February 2012), Solstyse (27th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

8 FEMA camps have been taken out. Only 792 left to go....

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Posted on Februaury 21st from John Kettler's blog:

Quote NWO (New World Order) installations of several sorts will be hit–hard–tonight according to authoritative ET/ED (extraterrestrial/extradimensional) sources. Targets include: institutions repressing/enslaving/planning to kill the People, symbols of NWO and occult power, NWO FEMA detention/extermination camps and so on. The chemtrail system, from agents to delivery systems, will be be the object of particular attention. The ETs/EDs warn that any attempt to artificially trigger the New Madrid Fault system will first be blocked, then mercilessly punished, to include destruction of all equipment and personnel involved. As is their custom, special measures will be taken to protect innocent humans.
    link: http://johnkettler.com/nwo-to-receiv...s-etseds-warn/

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    This is a good resource

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitorin...iplots_gsn.php

There has been quite a few occasions over the last year where all the graphs, at the same time, have been registering violent motion not related to a single earth quake.
    In other words the whole Earth has been shaking.

Chris
    I was going to wait awhile before posting this, but considering your statement, now is a good moment.

It is possible, through technological methods using powerful magnetism, to alter or even rupture what we call "time/space". Depending on where it is done, this effects everything at specific latitudes. This is what I was getting at in another post, but did not want to cause information overload at that moment. Time is only an illusion, and higher dimensions of existence have the ability to move freely within it, as well as manipulate it. It is possible to "merge" timelines using magnetism, as well as open a "gate" for lack of a better term, but the only way to do that in our dimension of existence is through advanced technological means. This would require an array of enormous power and size. When a "merge" takes place, or a "gate" is opened, due to differences in the physical realities of the exposed "times", is sends infrasonic waves along latitude lines and sometimes magnetic grid lines. The amplitude of the infrasound waves is incredible, and everything in their path is affected. This is what I am currently researching now, so I don't have all of the answers. But from what I understand so far, this is how it works.

QL

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (26th February 2012), EnergyGardener (26th February 2012), Reinhard (2nd March 2012), Selene (26th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

[Mod-edit: The first part of this post, and some posts just above it, were moved to a separate off topic thread: Some posts moved from a Dutchsinse thread. -Paul.]

===

I have to say I'm amused by the level of effort the USGS is going to at length with these situations. Though, Russia and US have been able to control weather, and inflict earthquakes etc for decades now, at least since the 60's through the use of HAARP on the US side, and Scaler Weapons on the Russian side, including inflicting areas of drought , crop damage, etc. If most of the world knows about this stuff, why do they insist on hiding it?

Then ofcourse there are the Tsunami and Earthquake Weapons, which is nothing more than a series if deeply planted Colbolt Bombs in the right location. Think about what happened with Fukushima and that thing on 3-11, it was a combination of HAARP and Colbolt or Nuclear Bombs set in the right spot, while USGS reported it as an 9.1 it was actually a series of three smaller scale explosions I think somewhere in the 6.0 range. Caused by "the tsunami machine" a series of bombs.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 26th February 2012 at 19:19.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

EnergyGardener (26th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    [Mod-edit: The first part of this post, and some posts just above it, were moved to a separate off topic thread: Some posts moved from a Dutchsinse thread. -Paul.]

===

I have to say I'm amused by the level of effort the USGS is going to at length with these situations. Though, Russia and US have been able to control weather, and inflict earthquakes etc for decades now, at least since the 60's through the use of HAARP on the US side, and Scaler Weapons on the Russian side, including inflicting areas of drought , crop damage, etc. If most of the world knows about this stuff, why do they insist on hiding it?

Then ofcourse there are the Tsunami and Earthquake Weapons, which is nothing more than a series if deeply planted Colbolt Bombs in the right location. Think about what happened with Fukushima and that thing on 3-11, it was a combination of HAARP and Colbolt or Nuclear Bombs set in the right spot, while USGS reported it as an 9.1 it was actually a series of three smaller scale explosions I think somewhere in the 6.0 range. Caused by "the tsunami machine" a series of bombs.
    While it is possible that explosives were used, it is not necessary. Ultrasound waves have the ability to cause earthquakes and tsunamis as well, as well as alter biochemistry, neural patterns, and even time/space itself. When considered objectively, explosives are too easy to recognize, mainly due to the instantaneous sonic force produced. They also do not increase the TEC above the point of detonation, which was a parameter detected at the time of the Japan quake. So, again, although it is possible explosives were used, they were not the primary technology used in the Japan disaster, as indicated by the measured TEC increase.

QL

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

There is actual testimony that explosives were used in the Tsunami / earthquake attack on Fukushima. The HAARP would have been used to increase the intensity of the affects. With the USGS seismology records being removed etc, that prevents much evidence from being drawn to support the testimony that has been laid out.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I would like to know how cobalt is used as an explosive. It would not be an element of choice in explosives, due to the high melting point of 1495C. It is also not a common element found in the Earth's crust, but is found deep in Earth's core, and is a product of supernovae. Read these-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt

http://www.lenntech.com/periodic/elements/co.htm

http://www.rareearth.org/cobalt_prperties.htm

One of the most recognized properties and uses of cobalt is it is MAGNETIC. Cobalt 60, the only stable isotope of cobalt which is produced synthetically, has the ability to produce gamma rays.

I have never found any information on cobalt being used as an explosive. If you could provide some technical data on that use of it, I would definitely like to read it.

QL

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Here is a seismograph from 2 days before the 3/11 quake- the page is still there. Do not rely on the USGS for everything- there are other sources-

http://www.fnet.bosai.go.jp/waveform...030904&LANG=en

Here is the base page you can search from-

http://www.fnet.bosai.go.jp/freesia/waveform/

Just choose the date and station ID, and have fun!

QL

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

The Colbolt is used by the Russians for their "earth quake" machines aka "tsunami" machines for decades now. Quite probably used also by Cabal/NWO types. I don't know the specifics, am not an explosives /weapons/ ammunition expert by any stretch of the equasion. Specially with those types of things. But AFAIK the explosives used in those situations are/were commonly referred to as Colbolt Bombs, they place a series of about either 3 - 6 - 9 or 12 in a row along a certain point like a fault line junction and bury them deep enough, and either allow them to be set off by the P-Wave of an Naturally formed earthquake, or in the instance with Fukushima, they were nuclear charged colbolt bombs that were set off by the HAARP and I believe it was a series of 9 that were used in Fukushima. Set in groups of 3. Which gave the 3 separate explosions that were reported and is congruent with the testimony that has been presented so far.

I know Dr Peter Beter covers the use of them in his transcribed Audio Letters, the link is on the forums here in the thread I started concerning his Intelligence Information he reported on regularly. I have a feeling it's something you would be interested in reading in general also. That was/is one of the main sources I first heard about Colbolt bombs from, but have since talked about them with other military and intelligence sources/friends.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 27th February 2012 at 00:26.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast