+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Evidence Of Censorship: Dutchsince and New Madrid Fault Earthquake missing info.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Default Re: Evidence Of Censorship: Dutchsince and New Madrid Fault Earthquake missing info.

Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    I would like to know how cobalt is used as an explosive.
    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb:
    Quote A cobalt bomb is a theoretical type of "salted bomb": a nuclear weapon intended to contaminate an area by radioactive material, with a relatively small blast.

The weapon's tamper would be composed of ordinary cobalt metal, which the nuclear explosion would then transmute to the radioactive isotope cobalt-60 (60Co), which would produce deadly nuclear fallout.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th February 2012 at 01:43.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (27th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (27th February 2012), Quantum Logic (27th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Evidence Of Censorship: Dutchsince and New Madrid Fault Earthquake missing info.

Or from http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/ivy.html
    Quote We have so far been discussing Doomsday brought about by natural causes. But what about Doomsday Machines? The term "Doomsday Machine" refers to the class of hypothetical weapons specially designed to destroy all large lifeforms including humans. Could such a weapon be produced? Sadly the answer may be yes. Here are four recipes:

Cobalt Bomb Cluster. The easiest Doomsday Machine to construct is the cobalt bomb cluster. Each cobalt bomb is an ordinary atomic bomb encased in a jacket of cobalt. When a cobalt bomb explodes, it spreads a huge amount of radiation. If enough of these bombs were exploded, life on Earth would perish.
    I am wagering that the phrase "Cobalt bomb" is being used because of its connection with "doomsday" ... not because it is a useful explosive.

Such (likely misuse) of fear mongering phrases such as this cause me to be more skeptical of a source.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Quantum Logic (27th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I would like to know how cobalt is used as an explosive.
    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb:
    Quote A cobalt bomb is a theoretical type of "salted bomb": a nuclear weapon intended to contaminate an area by radioactive material, with a relatively small blast.

The weapon's tamper would be composed of ordinary cobalt metal, which the nuclear explosion would then transmute to the radioactive isotope cobalt-60 (60Co), which would produce deadly nuclear fallout.
    Thanks Paul. This quote from Wikipedia only reinforces my point. It states it is theoretical and the primary purpose is to spread radiation. It is obviously not designed for destructive force. I also found the Wiki entry to have been modified as recently as Feb. 16, 2012.

Something about this does not sound right, almost like it was put there for the sole purpose of being able to be referenced. I will have to find more information before reaching an objective conclusion.

QL
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th February 2012 at 01:43.
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Reinhard (2nd March 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also found the Wiki entry to have been modified as recently as Feb. 16, 2012.

Something about this does not sound right, almost like it was put there for the sole purpose of being able to be referenced.
    One can "View history" on a Wikipedia page (link top right of each Wikipedia page.)

The only change on the Wikipedia Cobalt Bomb page in the last two weeks was fixing one link to a Wayback Machine page.

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Paul , if you remember Dr. Peter Beter mentioned multiple times the use of Cobalt Bombs, as part of the "Earth Quake" and "Tsunami" Machines. This is still in practice, and were actually the ones used in the March 11th Fukushima attack on Japan.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

9. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Paul , if you remember Dr. Peter Beter mentioned multiple times the use of Cobalt Bombs, as part of the "Earth Quake" and "Tsunami" Machines. This is still in practice, and were actually the ones used in the March 11th Fukushima attack on Japan.
    Yes - he did. For just one example, Dr. Peter Beter is quoted in http://s6.zetaboards.com/Free_Thinkers/topic/8763888/1/ as writing:
    Quote When I recorded AUDIO LETTER No. 24 in May 1977, just three months ago, I warned that, quote: “A horrendous new capability is now in place as an alternate means for creating our ‘National Emergency’; and, my friends, there are ominous signs that this capability is going to be used very soon.” I then gave the locations of seven (7) fission fusion fission bombs planted strategically around the undersea trenches east and west of the Philippines where they can trigger massive earthquakes and tidal waves. These seven gigaton bombs are the most powerful weapons ever devised by man, and the disaster that erupts there is planned to work its way around the “Ring of Fire” to produce an artificial West Coast disaster centering on California that will be used to justify a Declaration of National Emergency. In the three months since I last spoke to you, the Soviet Union has also deployed ten (10) additional super bombs to assist in this diabolical attack on the earth’s crust itself. These are less powerful than the seven Doomsday Bombs planted around the Philippines but are extremely powerful nonetheless. These 10 new bombs are known as “cobalt bombs”, so called because they are surrounded by a jacket of cobalt.

When the cobalt bomb was first proposed many years ago, it was universally feared and condemned because while it is less powerful than the gigaton bombs in the Philippines, it would be even dirtier in radioactive fallout if exploded in the air. Pound for pound the radioactive cobalt-60 produced by the explosion emits 25 times as much deadly gamma radiation as radium. It decays relatively fast with a half life of just over five years, but if detonated in the air some scientists believe the fallout could destroy all human life before the radiation decayed to harmless levels. But as with the uranium jacket gigaton bomb, the Soviet Union has found a way to use the cobalt bomb, deep under the ocean for geophysical warfare; and having solved the dangerous problems involved in manufacturing and handling such weapons, the Soviet Union now has available an intermediate-yield super bomb that is far cheaper than bombs made from uranium.

Of the 10 Soviet cobalt bombs deployed so far, nine are positioned along boundaries between the slowly shifting crustal plates that cover the surface of the earth, while the tenth is targeted on a prime American naval target—Pearl Harbor. Their purpose is to produce a pattern of increasing earthquake and tidal wave activity as a build-up to the big disaster that awaits the Philippines.
    I am skeptical of such reports from Dr. Peter Beter.

My understanding is that cobolt does not undergo either nuclear fusion or fission when used in a nuclear bomb. Rather the intense neutron flux from the nuclear bomb it jackets converts stable cobalt-59 (as found in nature) to cobalt-60. Cobalt-60 is highly radioactive, with a half life of 5.27 years.

Jacketing a nuclear bomb with cobalt will not add to its energy production, not yield a bigger bang, but will add to its radioactive fallout. Exploded in air, it can render the land on which its fallout lands uninhabitable for many years. It is a seriously "dirty" bomb, when exploded in air.

It makes no sense to me to use cobalt bombs in underground explosions ... you get neither the life destroying affects of the radioactive fallout, nor a "bigger bang."
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th February 2012 at 03:36.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012), mountain_jim (28th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

But you still get the energy effects of the explosion, and it's more controlled when detonated. And specially when used in a series of 3,6,9 or 12 together they do work to influence the movement of the tectonic plates. I was told Peter Beter was/is reliable for his information. Also had much of it independently confirmed by multiple sources in military and intelligence. AND the use of the cobalt bombs also independently verified. Just pointing out my rather minimal admittedly knowledge of these things, but anyway. My stronger wealth of weapons knowledge sits more with particle, plasma and sonic energy based weapons. And, other forms of light and holographics technology.

And, I do know placed in the right spot and set off in the right sequence and timing will produce a very effective Tsunami or Earthquake just based on the way the energy fields are created and travel along the plates when those things are used. And, even more so when used in an already seismically unstable or seismically "wound up" area as had already been done by the use of the HAARP on the Fukushima Event as well to amplify the effects of the Cobalt Bombs.

What Dr. Peter Beter (who was murdered to be silenced for his revealing of accurate intelligence information) mentions is only some of what they are capable of. The Fukushima Disaster is another prime example of these things being used effectively. It was a series of 9 placed in three different spots that created that destruction. It never was a single 9.1 as reported by USGS, which is a great example of their censorship. This information was testified to by one of the only surviving people that PLACED the bombs off the coast of Japan.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 28th February 2012 at 05:09.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

12. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But you still get the energy effects of the explosion, and it's more controlled when detonated.
    The cobalt doesn't explode ... as Quantum Logic (correctly I believe) noted above. So the cobalt does not add to the energy effects ... rather it absorbs neutrons, to be emitted again by the now radioactive cobolt-60, as it decays back to stable cobolt-59, over subsequent years.

I think Dr. Peter Beter was blowing smoke on this one .

There may or may not have been nuclear bombs used to provoke the Japanese earthquake ... that I don't know, and Dr. Beter wrote of things in the 1970's and 1980's, not now. He is long gone from this world. But it would have been silly to use cobolt bombs if nuclear bombs were used.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th February 2012 at 05:39.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This was uploaded by Dutchsinse today -

Hard to censor that!
    Last edited by Turcurulin; 2nd March 2012 at 03:35.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

mountain_jim (2nd March 2012), onawah (2nd March 2012), Sidney (2nd March 2012), Solstyse (2nd March 2012), ThePythonicCow (2nd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    But you still get the energy effects of the explosion, and it's more controlled when detonated.
    The cobalt doesn't explode ... as Quantum Logic (correctly I believe) noted above. So the cobalt does not add to the energy effects ... rather it absorbs neutrons, to be emitted again by the now radioactive cobolt-60, as it decays back to stable cobolt-59, over subsequent years.

I think Dr. Peter Beter was blowing smoke on this one .

There may or may not have been nuclear bombs used to provoke the Japanese earthquake ... that I don't know, and Dr. Beter wrote of things in the 1970's and 1980's, not now. He is long gone from this world. But it would have been silly to use cobolt bombs if nuclear bombs were used.
    Nuclear Bombs were used in Japan / Fukushima, there is substantial evidence including testimony that has been verified from one of the guys that was involved in planting the Nuclear Explosives that triggered the Tsunami. As for the Colbalt Bombs etc being used for Earth Quake Machine, and Such as Dr. Peter Beter talked about in his Audio Letters, I'm sticking with my Military and Intelligence Sources, among which said Dr. Peter Beter is a reliable source for information. I trust my sources. Including one that specialized before retiring in Soviet Threats, and he was among the ones that confirmed that the Russians did infact use the Cobalt Bombs in certain series and were referred to as Dr. Peter Beter states, "The Earth Quake Machine."

Plus I don't trust information sourced from Wikipedia, it's a biased and unreliable site that can be edited by just about anyone.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 2nd March 2012 at 04:38.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Sidney (2nd March 2012), Turcurulin (2nd March 2012)

18. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nuclear Bombs were used in Japan / Fukushima, there is substantial evidence including testimony that has been verified from one of the guys that was involved in planting the Nuclear Explosives that triggered the Tsunami. As for the Colbalt Bombs etc being used for Earth Quake Machine, and Such as Dr. Peter Beter talked about in his Audio Letters, I'm sticking with my Military and Intelligence Sources, among which said Dr. Peter Beter is a reliable source for information. I trust my sources. Including one that specialized before retiring in Soviet Threats, and he was among the ones that confirmed that the Russians did infact use the Cobalt Bombs in certain series and were referred to as Dr. Peter Beter states, "The Earth Quake Machine."

Plus I don't trust information sourced from Wikipedia, it's a biased and unreliable site that can be edited by just about anyone.
    You've got a rather remarkable range of sources ... Military and Intelligence Sources as well as 27 years of regular contact with Tau Cetians.

Oh - and while I don't trust Wikipedia on controversial matters , however on ordinary math and science, they are usually right. In this case, it is widely documented on the web that cobalt does not undergo nuclear fusion or fission in a nuclear bomb explosion, but rather absorbs a neutron, transitioning from C-59 to C-60 when exposed to that intense neutron radiation, and then decays back to C-59 with a half life of 5.2 years, emitting gamma radiation when it decays. If your sources included due diligence research on the web, then I suspect you'd know this.

For the curious, one can learn what gamma radiation is from Radiation Basics or at What Types of Radiation Are There?.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DoubleHelix (2nd March 2012), Sidney (2nd March 2012), Turcurulin (2nd March 2012)

20. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, well one side for the use of Cobalt bombs. An explosion underground "eats" for lack of a better word at the moment, away at the earth around it. Big explosion, lots of rumbling sure.
    But a cobalt bomb could be constructed in such a way, to aim the explosion at a plate, blasting a chunk of cobalt, up into the earth. Smaller Explosion, bigger Rumble.
    Believing in Darwin's theoretical mechanisms of evolution is like believing that a hurricane can blow through a junkyard and build a Boeing 747.---Fred Hoyle.
    There's no fulfillment in a lazy nation, that keeps feeding out infatuation with the idea of being famous.-Eyedea

21. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Turcurulin (here)
    This was uploaded by Dutchsinse today -

Hard to censor that!
    This Video is Worthy of its Own Thread.
    Paul?
    Believing in Darwin's theoretical mechanisms of evolution is like believing that a hurricane can blow through a junkyard and build a Boeing 747.---Fred Hoyle.
    There's no fulfillment in a lazy nation, that keeps feeding out infatuation with the idea of being famous.-Eyedea

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

Turcurulin (2nd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)
    This Video is Worthy of its Own Thread.
    Paul?
    Sure - good idea - go for it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gigha (2nd March 2012), Turcurulin (2nd March 2012)

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

I agree. I was shocked to see those plumes, followed by the quake soon after.

There has been a lot of weird stuff going on around western TN with FEMA and HLS, almost as if they have 'seen' a future major EQ there in the near future. Harp Status has been pointing there as well earlier this week.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

27. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

D.I.D., can you shed some light on this?

Is this the after effect of what was stopped, or do serious issues remain?

EG
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

28. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3