+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Social Conditioning & The Georgia Guidestones & the new Heresy.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Default Re: Social Conditioning & The Georgia Guidestones & the new Heresy.

TargetT, Can you elaborate on what you consider the "erectors" motivation to have been?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

TargeT (25th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

If there is any doubt as to the absolute pathology of the programming of 'people', (most common programming tool being the TV which 'people' pay considerable fees to watch), I offer this brief article as ugly proof. I hope a simple link will not interfere with this important thread, but help make its' point:http://www.federaljack.com/?p=173411

The lead in:
    Quote (ORLANDO SENTINEL) The launch of an expensive new basketball shoe — timed to Orlando’s hosting of the NBA All-Star Game — triggered a huge melee Thursday night at the Florida Mall that was put down by deputies in riot gear.
    Last edited by modwiz; 26th February 2012 at 04:01.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxxx xxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 12:25.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012), Lisab (25th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    If there is any doubt as to the absolute pathology of the programming of 'people', (most common programming tool being the TV which 'people' pay considerable fees to watch), I offer this brief article as ugly proof. I hope a simple link will not interfere with this impotant thread, but help make its' point:http://www.federaljack.com/?p=173411

The lead in:
    Quote (ORLANDO SENTINEL) The launch of an expensive new basketball shoe — timed to Orlando’s hosting of the NBA All-Star Game — triggered a huge melee Thursday night at the Florida Mall that was put down by deputies in riot gear.

TY Modwiz for this article, the comments below it are interesting too. But isnt it
    more important to find out if POPEYE,( who wrote the article describing how these
    shoe-maniacs functions) is benevolent or malevolent? Or may that be a way of
    displaying our own programmings? ROFLOL

Jorr

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012), Alekahn (26th February 2012), Belle (25th February 2012), Lisab (25th February 2012), Mad Hatter (26th February 2012), modwiz (25th February 2012), Sebastion (25th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

so are you saying people are portable computers

Namaste ; )

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)

Namaste ; )

Yes RedeZra, I say so. Some are definitely more stubborn in their programmings
    than others. But I say we are all programmed, a few can see it and may get out
    of the worst programs, others cant see it, apparently.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012), Alekahn (26th February 2012), Belle (25th February 2012), D-Day (26th February 2012), Lisab (25th February 2012), modwiz (25th February 2012), RedeZra (25th February 2012), Sebastion (25th February 2012), seko (26th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Pfffeeewww! ... glad to see people thinking for themselves and taking their own viewpoint outside the programming of the planet.

Here is my own, stated way back when:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    What bugs me with the first guideline (Maintain humanity under 500,000,000....) is that it indicates a repopulation to be maintained below that number... that means the starting number could very well be 0 (zero--implying a new seeding from elsewhere) or a few 1000s or may be a few millions but, in any case, from somewhere below 500 millions.

That's a total wipe out!

Yet, there is the assumption that the remaining people or new incoming ones would be able to read/decipher those inscriptions... unless it's to be used as some sort of Rosetta Stone by future archeologists as a starting point to unravel a fossilized Vatican library?

The other interesting thing is it doesn't advocate the interbreeding dear to the aristocratic or religious bloodlines, to the contrary.... And the rest of it is actually in the face of the current NWO advocates and their agenda: seen any evidence of just courts lately? Useful officials? Promotion of truth? Etc.
    Way to go 9E9!

Thanks for the thread!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012), Alekahn (26th February 2012), Belle (25th February 2012), D-Day (26th February 2012), Lisab (25th February 2012), modwiz (25th February 2012), mosquito (26th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    TargetT, Can you elaborate on what you consider the "erectors" motivation to have been?
    Anything I speculate on would be just that; I'm not confident enough to answer a question like this, but I would venture to guess that the Georgia Guide stones function as more than just one thing, I'd have to spend a bit more time analyzing it than I have (no motivation to at the moment really), the Washington DC obelisk is a multi purpose structure, one of which is to "fool" the masses into ignoring its real purpose. Symbology is a VERY broad subject but it's very applicable here.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012), gooty64 (25th February 2012), Lisab (25th February 2012), seko (26th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member goinghome2012's Avatar
    Thanks

What are you saying, the people who built the Georgia Guidestones know a major event is coming into our future that will reduce the population down to 500 million. perhaps maybe cosmic event creating a pole shift?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goinghome2012 For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by goinghome2012 (here)
    What are you saying, the people who built the Georgia Guidestones know a major event is coming into our future that will reduce the population down to 500 million. perhaps maybe cosmic event creating a pole shift?

Who do you imagine having said this?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012), Alekahn (26th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

Your expression of it being a monument and therefore, a memorial for something that has already happened is interesting.

It is my understanding that it is set on a hill that should survive the various maps of pole shifts. It is made of the hardest granite found and it is lazered cut deep enough for thousands of years of erosion. I have been told that it was Ted Turner who had it erected and that would not surprise me. Remember about that time he offered a million dollars for the best novel defining the problem of how we got here and what we can do about. Ismael won and it has its own web site.

If you believe this is the four or fifth time this has occurred in the world then what is written is pretty good advice and leaves no confusion as to its meaning if you are a suvivor of a major world castrophe. That it has happened before if you are a reader and researcher, there is little doubt. Some people can face it and some cannot. Like death in American culture, we are not allowed to live with the consideration of evolutionary choices. That is the conditioning, that we cannot know, cannot bear to know, are unable to know, and therefore, all knowledge repression is justified.

Few people have the courage to continually stand up for truth and its on going quest.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012), Alekahn (26th February 2012), blufire (25th February 2012), Corncrake (25th February 2012), crested-duck (25th February 2012), D-Day (26th February 2012), David Trd1 (26th February 2012), DoubleHelix (25th February 2012), gooty64 (25th February 2012), Lettherebelight (25th February 2012), Lisab (25th February 2012), Mad Hatter (26th February 2012), mosquito (26th February 2012), RedeZra (25th February 2012), seko (26th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

Namaste ; )

fine but i find a couple of viruses in the OP program

so i wonder what defence systems you have up and running

Quote And we know religions are to dumb down the masses, to be the opiate of the masses.
    - coming from atheist Marx

Quote Posted by 9eagle9
    People forget that our millions of years of evolution had mostly to do with physical development.
    - coming from monkey mind Darwin

Quote Posted by 9eagle9
    It's only been in the last two thousand years or so that we have really REALLY evolved on a mental level.
    - don't the OP and her following know that an advanced civilisation existed on earth

please do an update to your anti-virus software ; )

as for the monument itself

it was raised by someone Ted in the know about what's coming to the earth

a test and a trial by fire

Namaste ; )

22. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It has always surprised me how so many intelligent researchers just jumped on this 500 mljn and point to it as the open declaration of 'their' plans for us.
    "We all know they want to bring us down to 500M"

First of all, the monument has flaws, most likely on purpose, as in 'pseudonyn'.
    Based on that, 500.000.000, could be a mistake and they may have meant 5000.000,000. 5B. Quite reasonable. No need to kill anyone, we can get there naturally.
    The fact that this is never even mentioned, nothing ever even questioned, the insistence on taking the stones as the ultimate disclosure of 'their' eugenics plans, always kind of baffled and annoyed me. They all just seem to blindly agree on how evil the Georgia Guidestones are. That alone is weird.

I too came to the conclusion that basically the message on the stones is a positive one, if seen as a post apocalyptic monument.
    Meant for a re-emerging human race. That it was built to withstand anything for probably millenia and that after all the decay of the vertical stones, the horizontal slab on top would be the last one to go and that one just happens to contain the message in the most ancient languages. Indeed. like a Rosetta stone, for the new people to reverse-engineer language. Very fractal too, if you accept that the ancient languages contain the seeds for the modern ones.
    This post-apocalyptic-target-audience explanation to me makes the most sense. In that light they might even become quite beautiful, elegant, intelligent.

Another point is that nobody seems to be sure who made the monument. Could be Ted Turner. Could be the Rosicrucians. So why bother with it so much at all?
    It may just have been an effort of some isolated rich guy wanting to leave his mark for eternity. But no, it's how the elites are telling us what they're going to do to us. Give me a break.

There is mention of a time capsule buried underneath the monument.
    I also posited that through the process of decay, it could be that when the vertical stones can no longer support the horizontal stone on top, the latter falls down and triggers the mechanism that opens up this time capsule. I wonder what's inside. I postulated some sort of DNA bomb, or seed vault to resupply the planet with life-supporting life.
    Or some cryogenically buried Illuminati elders, who now may never see the light of day again, due to the urination against the monument which, they say speeds up the rate of decay and would make the monument crumble unevenly, never triggering their pods to open.

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    What bugs me with the first guideline (Maintain humanity under 500,000,000....) is that it indicates a repopulation to be maintained below that number... that means the starting number could very well be 0 (zero--implying a new seeding from elsewhere) or a few 1000s or may be a few millions but, in any case, from somewhere below 500 millions.

That's a total wipe out!

Yet, there is the assumption that the remaining people or new incoming ones would be able to read/decipher those inscriptions... unless it's to be used as some sort of Rosetta Stone by future archeologists as a starting point to unravel a fossilized Vatican library?

The other interesting thing is it doesn't advocate the interbreeding dear to the aristocratic or religious bloodlines, to the contrary.... And the rest of it is actually in the face of the current NWO advocates and their agenda: seen any evidence of just courts lately? Useful officials? Promotion of truth? Etc.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012), Hervé (26th February 2012), TargeT (25th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't 9eagle9 clearly express the difference between "humans" and "people/persons"? And that the guidestones were written by and for the "humans"? No need for population control of "people"...they aren't considered "human".

My question is if 'people' break their programming, are they then considered to be 'human'?

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th February 2012), D-Day (26th February 2012), Hervé (26th February 2012), Mad Hatter (26th February 2012), seko (26th February 2012), TargeT (25th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

These aren't really viruses their personal feelings towards atheists and marxists. We have evidence of dumbing down in religion, preventing people from knowing their true nature regardless of what one's personal schism is composed of. It doesn't matter if a Marxist or an Atheist notices this and comments on it. Christians have commented on it, so have Jews. People who have come from every religious walk of life began to notice the programming within their own faith. Some more extreme than others. This forum is filled with accounts of realizing that their faiths were not allowing a true spiritual expression.

Unfortunately our current situation is not helped because we have a fabulous past advanced civilization. The situation is now. Evolution has always presented in terms of us taking millions of years to advance but that simply on a physical level. Evdience of past civilizations. Sure. Evidence those past civlizations are doing something for us in the present. Not much.

IN the last two thousands years our mental capabalities have advanced tremendously but due to the presence of programming we have not advanced spiritually in such a fashion. The atomic age and the advent of misuse of atomic power has demonstrated that. The fact that the situation is what it is now, indicates to me that the past advanced civilizations perhaps were not as advanced as we like to think they are. And we have no clear proof that the populations of our past advanced civilizations were even human. Not as we know humans to be today. Meaning what does having a past history of an advanced civlilzation doing for us now. We allegedly have advanced civlizations rushing here to help us.

Do I think we're being tested. Certainly we're being challenged. What are we telling the universe? We are a civilization quite unable to take responsibility for our own crap, or even look at it , but we expect to be given the roles of stewards of the earth. Of the universe even. We can't manage a physical existence but someone we think we can manage a non physical existence.

If we are incapable of managing our own consciousness we make room for something to come in an manage it for us.

This doesn't give us much entitlement to be good managers of an entire globe.

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

Namaste ; )

fine but i find a couple of viruses in the OP program

so i wonder what defence systems you have up and running

Quote And we know religions are to dumb down the masses, to be the opiate of the masses.
    - coming from atheist Marx

Quote Posted by 9eagle9
    People forget that our millions of years of evolution had mostly to do with physical development.
    - coming from monkey mind Darwin

Quote Posted by 9eagle9
    It's only been in the last two thousand years or so that we have really REALLY evolved on a mental level.
    - don't the OP and her following know that an advanced civilisation existed on earth

please do an update to your anti-virus software ; )

as for the monument itself

it was raised by someone Ted in the know about what's coming to the earth

a test and a trial by fire

Namaste ; )

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I just finished reading the first 8 posts and have something to add to this discussion (based on those). If your premise is true, 9eagle9, then what about now? Why are they using GMO's foods (which kill people) and Smart Meters (which feel like our hurting, possibility killing people) and depleted uranium (which kills people) and working on a project that we refer to as WWIII (which would kill most people), if they are happy with the way things are (us programmed robots and them, in my mind, pretending to not be programmed robots (but still are anyway))....which is what it sounds like you have decided (in regards to these monuments and their message)?

anyway, just curious.....
    Last edited by eileenrose; 26th February 2012 at 08:44.

28. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Do I think we're being tested. Certainly we're being challenged. What are we telling the universe? We are a civilization quite unable to take responsibility for our own crap, or even look at it , but we expect to be given the roles of stewards of the earth.

i think the PTB has some vital information about a coming cataclysm which they withhold from the public or people for various reasons like chaos and panic

the writing is on the wall and it spells war and worry

so how do we cope with that ?

what is the backup when it all comes down to dust

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Now I am knocking on wood. Because if I take my argument above just a step further, then maybe they are making new monuments as we write here and these describe our destruction....maybe they are just waiting for the dollar to collapse/a sign of our last breath...so to speak.

30. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I see what you're saying. Yeahhh....so....in this day of 'everyone' being awake, and aware and enlightneed WHY are people still obsessed with the notion of death or automatically translate events as resulting in their death?

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    The georgia guidestones don't mention death for that matter either.

Hummmmmm, isnt the numero uno discussion tht comes up with the georgia rocks are its population reduction plans? and this comment was mainly made in reference to your post talking about certain people who dont want to discuss the stones becuz "its not positive..etc etc

So i was expressing its not only such a view of only "love and light" wanting to focus on programs but also may be people who have a perspective in my above mentioned post

31. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

They may be getting their information from the same place the street level predictors of catastrophe get theirs. the collective consciousness tends to be recycling process on its own and I have noticed many people who 'channel' catastrophic events, predicting them to be future events, but they have actually drawn from past events.

They are too predictable to be infalliable. Maybe they are as programmed as we are. It would make sense that someone at the top of the heap isn't programmed but then again a program can run for a long time without any direct inteverntion. The programmed being the programemed doing the programming.

As I noted in another thread it is easy to see the programing in people (espeiclaly if you're responsible for the program...lol) and make a prediction from it

how do we cope? If we cannot cope with our fear mechanism on a individual level...I'd say reasonably that we can't cope on a collective level. We spend a lot of time self terrorizing ourselves.

Being as tend to create our own reality I guess we have to depend on that as a back up.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Do I think we're being tested. Certainly we're being challenged. What are we telling the universe? We are a civilization quite unable to take responsibility for our own crap, or even look at it , but we expect to be given the roles of stewards of the earth.

i think the PTB has some vital information about a coming cataclysm which they withhold from the public or people for various reasons like chaos and panic

the writing is on the wall and it spells war and worry

so how do we cope with that ?

what is the backup when it all comes down to dust

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast