+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part Two

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Red face Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part Two

Hi everyone for those that are interested in this topic I thought I continue posting my findings and observations of the research I have been conducted for about 4 years now.
    I met many people who are using or experimenting with the solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats. Of course everybody has heard of the health benefits they have. My research has taken a different approach as my concept of reality began to change through the prolong use of these frequencies.Since my research and findings have impacted my life in an incredible way I think that it is important to post the results.I want to keep my report simple and concise . Those of you that are doing similar experiments I welcome your input and those who have questions and general comments please do so, all are welcome . I am posting this for the benefit of everyone.
    Many of my findings are not new I believe everyone can reach the same or greater results.
    Basic initial experiments.
    1- The use of frequencies to alter matter.
    2- The use of frequencies to become financially independent.
    3- The use of frequencies as an aid for the natural growth and development of my children.

Recent experiments
    4- The use of frequencies to heighten cognitive awareness
    5- The use of frequencies to balance and reinforce positive scenarios in your life.
    6-The use of frequencies as a universal and cosmic language

I will begin with my recent experiments because of the changes from AV1 to AV2 all of us where connected to what I call the cognitive highway.
    With the prolong use of these frequencies my family which is my 5 children, my mother, my wife are connected in a unusual way, we talked less and understand each other better.
    I asked myself why ? Is this natural or is this because of the exposure of my family to these frequencies? How is it that we can read each others thoughts and finished each others sentences?
    My theory is that the frequencies are heightening our cognitive awareness and we are unconsciously using these frequencies as a language code to communicate with each other.
    More to come, I wanted to thank all the people who participated in part one of the AV1 thread.

Many, many blessings to all of you and your families.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frank samuel For This Post:

jinn71 (14th February 2011), kfm27917 (11th April 2021), tuku (21st February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Great info, thank you. Possibly pertains to DNA activation too. I have listened to just one sample which I downloaded from the internet, and like it a lot. I have it on my mp3 player. Do you have sources for more Solfeggio frequencies? I mean where do you get them?

I have tried binaural beat from Monroe Institute (the entire gateway series on CD). I worked with it for 3 month, nothing happened, I dropped it. Maybe I should try again. Do you have OBEs with it?

thanx
    -sam

4. Link to Post #3
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Hi Frank Samuel, I am certainly interested.

I am skeptical about Solfeggio frequencies because the justification I've found is that they come from the Bible, in a unconventional way. I think it was the number of words in some places, I am not sure. Also I think I've seen mentioned that the sum of the digits of each frequency always gives the same number.

The problem I have with that is that it relies on herzs as the unit to express the frequency. The herz is related to the second and as far as I know the second is a somewhat arbitrary measure of time, and it is quite modern. It is not related to astronomical values like the time of a full rotation of the Earth around itself or around the Sun. I've found though that ancient sumerians used base-60 in their math and they divided the day in 60 parts ('hours'), each of that in 60 parts ('minutes'), etc. That way their second would be shorter than ours... But they couldn't measure it anyway.

I believe certain frequencies have special efects on us but I'd think they would be related to natural phenomena. I guess to tune their instruments they could use sounds from natural objects with particular shapes or things like that.

What are your views on this?

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

samvado I listen to the solfeggio frequencies using my laptop. All of the frequencies are downloaded for free from You Tube using the real player program.
    Here's the link for the real player.
    http://www.www-real-player.com/
    You Tube link to solfeggio frequencies.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=R5olE...eature=related

Blessings to you and yours..
    Last edited by frank samuel; 29th April 2010 at 23:42. Reason: for got to add web link

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Guys, does it really matter if the claims about DNA are true?

Its good and very relaxing music, all that matters is if you enjoy listening or not, doesn't matter if you feel something physical or not, its bound to be good for you because its relaxing, this can alleviate stress, and subsequently prevent cancer and other illnesses. Stress (especially psychological) is the number one reason people get ill.

Enjoy,

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Red face Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Wood as a researcher of solfeggio frequencies I am not researching them as part of a belief system but as a part of our natural growth process that is often hinder by our culture, religion and preset concepts and believes. These frequencies have alter my concept of our 3 dimensional reality. As you know everything emits a frequency signature from our milky way to the food we eat.What I have found out that frequencies are a language that interacts with your body through your resonator the heart. Your heart emits electromagnetic frequencies that acts as a radio signal. Learning to produce frequencies that are helpful to your environment instead of harmful they begin to create a clarity of heart and mind thereby removing the obstacles that hinder our natural growth process.
    I thank you for your comments and questions .

Blessings to you and yours..

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Majorion thank you for the video I appreciate your contribution.Yes, they certainly relieve stress.

Blessings to you and yours.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Good morning to all it is about 3:00 am I was awaken by one my Labradors, whether you are aware of it or not everything existing within our planet has a language by which it communicates.
    Every form of life you can think of, even at the molecular level there's a form of instantaneous communication . The tragedy here is that since we are not aware of it we tend to commit some very serious mistakes in the way we treat nature and animals in general. The recent movie, "The Cove", talked about the the killings of thousands upon thousands of Dolphins in a small town in Japan and a man's mission to try to stop it. This man was a trainer of Dolphins who realized these Dolphin where cognitive beings just like us.Here is the web link if you like to watch the documentary .

http://www.peliculasid.com/peliculas/the-cove.html

You probably are asking what does this have to do with frequencies? Every form of life is fulfilling its mission or purpose on Earth except for the human species. Humans are out of sink with planet earth in other words we are not communicating with the natural frequencies provided by our planet that connects us to every form of life on this globe and beyond.Our natural original state of being was able to communicate with nature, many people who are sensitive in this way are able to do that, in reality the entire human species should be able to communicate at this level. The truth is through time our senses have become rather dull , the true potential of humans lost in the archives of history long ago forgotten.The irony is we are destroying the very thing that is giving us life, instead of fulfilling our true potential by becoming one with our planet. This moment in history is important because we are tapping once again into our our original state of being . There are many ways by which this is taken place .One way this is taken place is by tuning in to the language of frequency vibrations. The universal language of the Heart that unites us to everything around us and beyond.

Many, many blessings to everyone may you have a fantastic day today and everyday.

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

love your work on this topic Frank, many thanks for it.

some good info on here re the frequencies -
    http://educate-yourself.org/pnl/solfeggio01dec06.shtml
    http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...solfeggio.html

peace always
    mike

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Yeah Frank this topic is killer. Like I said in the old thread in PA1 I'm doing my research with the frequencies as well

12. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Frank
    Have you seen this?:

http://www.shuzi.co.nz/shuziqi.html

I was cold tested with one of these shuzi bands, and I was pretty amazed actually. On one leg I couldnt be overbalanced, and I can easily believe I have more strength as well as better balance...
    strange stuff, but I am convinced

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Talking Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Truthman thank you for your support I am interested in your progress with your research using these frequencies. One of the benefits of using these frequencies is that it helps me to relieve stress as result of this I am laughing and having fun all day with my family and friends, there's a genuine joy that no matters what happens is never affected. People are so caught up in the illusion and is hard for them to feel true joy, you see many people walking around with frowns on their faces. I try my best to make people laugh or bring a smile to their faces, my children are very good at spreading joy. No matter what your external circumstances are they should not define who you are, instead your internal self should be the determining factor. Through these frequencies my mind is worry free and my heart is free to love without feeling any type of apprehension or worrying about what others might think of me, I frankly don't care. Many people look at me and wonder why I am laughing all the time running around full of joy. I ask them,why not ? Celebrate your life every day. Even as I write this my young children are dancing and laughing. be free to love and laugh like children.
    No matter what tomorrow may bring , live your life to the fullest, live in the NOW.

Many, many blessings to all.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 24th March 2010 at 17:33.

14. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vidya Moksha (here)
    Frank
    Have you seen this?:

http://www.shuzi.co.nz/shuziqi.html

I was cold tested with one of these shuzi bands, and I was pretty amazed actually. On one leg I couldnt be overbalanced, and I can easily believe I have more strength as well as better balance...
    strange stuff, but I am convinced

I believe that wearing a pendant imprinted with "for example" the Solfeggio or certain Rife frequencies could be a cheap solution to many of our (health) problems. I am wearing a pendant with the solfeggio frequencies imprinted from here: http://www.cymaticized.com/

I feel some gentle improvements since I started wearing the pendant... less stress.. more energy....

Does anybody here know a way to start imprinting these frequencies ourselves onto a pendant?

Greetings

Paul
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

15. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Talking Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Paul 1972 thank you for your help since I have no experience with these pendants I could not answer Vidya Moksha question concerning the use of these pendants. My research is involved mainly with listening to the frequencies. Your body can produce these frequencies naturally by singing the frequency notes or tuning your mind consciously to these frequencies. The pendants can also help I just don't know the degree of effectiveness. Paul if you say they have help you I am very happy to hear that, that is just amazing !

Blessings to all of you and your families.

16. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

What is causing the stress in people? The main contributor is having to go to work everyday. I remember my family members will tell me that work define me as a responsible person.
    If you know anything about our economical system you know that is a system of control through wages, define as modern slavery. Since the moment of the birth of our children we transfer our stress to them. Why ? For one the very people who babysit your children suffer from the same stress, from the teachers to the daycare . This is one of the reasons I am so emphatic about using solfeggio frequencies to liberate stress and more importantly having a clear mind and heart to become financially independent. Stress will kill you and keep you in darkness through fear and insecurity. Money equals debt, in order words you work to create more debt, is an endless cycle.Until the economical system of modern slavery changes we are force to deal with this system of control. The definition of financial independence is having enough money to stay home and take care of your family. In USA the system of social security will try to keep you working until you are close to 70 years old. My friends 50 years of stress created through work creates a very fragile person at 70 years old. The divorce rate the majority is related to economical stress, this has nothing to do with love. Have you ever visited an elderly home care ? This is perhaps one of the most loneliest places you will ever visit where family members dump these senior citizens and literally abandon them. Here you are you work all your life and the only thing that awaits you is an old folks home where your children take you so that they can continue being a responsible working person just like we taught them.
    Is time to stop this endless vicious cycle of economical slavery. It is my wish for you and your family that you can become truly free.

Many many many blessings to you and your family and may all your dreams come true.

17. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Frank, I agree with everything you write... you can take this to the next level, all stress is caused by Fear, fear of loss, fear of not having enough etc.. FEAR only exists in the past (what I did, they did, why did i do...) or the future...(what will happen, will i have...?, how will I ...?). fear never exists in the now.
    Fear produces many stresses in the body. Living more in the moment, or simple and brief meditation is a wonderful antidote to stress.
    The real antidote is faith in the universe, this is realised mentally but achieved through experience... realising you will always be ok.
    Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 26th March 2010 at 13:18.

18. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hi are these pendants similar to how orgonite pendants and pyramids work?
    In Lak'esh - I am another you

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnydaze For This Post:

raregem (7th March 2016)

20. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thank you Vidya Moksha we often wonder why the world is the way it is ? The main reason is because we are slaves to an economical system that keeps you confine to a prison of economical slavery.
    The time has come to create a REVOLUTION OF THE HEART. You ever wonder why are people so blind , they relate their happiness to the material world. A new car, a new house, more debt. The housing crisis, and the credit card crisis are perfect examples of how a system of debt creates more debt. Imagine creating a world that liberates us of this system of modern day slavery. That world exist within you and can be spread to our families our society and eventually the world, it first begins with each one of us. The so called ptw has only control over you if you let them , don't !!!

Blessings to you and yours.

21. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunnydaze (here)
    Hi are these pendants similar to how orgonite pendants and pyramids work?
    i dont think so, but im no expert. I wear an orgonite pendant, mostly through 'faith'. The bracelet I wear emits a frequency, and the effects are tangible, without it, standing on one leg I can be unbalanced, wearing it, I cant be. weird stuff, but works for me... i dont think its in my mind, i have blind tested a few people now, all with same results

22. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    The main reason is because we are slaves to an economical system that keeps you confine to a prison of economical slavery.
    But I do believe, to a large extent we wear golden handcuffs of our own choosing. I left the 'system' to start an organic farm, and I left that to wander India for 7 years. Apart from visa nonsense (HEY! this is my planet, I was born here, I can be anywhere I want to be!) i was free from the system. It was a choice. I have never owned a tv, but I have owned cars, houses etc, I had to give these up, but this was the most liberating thing I ever did. I cant 'own' anything now, its not possible for me, I have 'stuff', but its not mine, and if i dont have it for any reason, no worries: I give loads of stuff away. The more I give the more I receive, thats how the unverse works, though I dont go looking for it.
    Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 26th March 2010 at 13:38.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast