+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part Two

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

You are quite right Midya. As a young man I did voluntary work , it was the most happy and rewarding experience of my life. It taught me that my happiness simply comes from stepping out of my shell and giving of myself to others. Unfortunately the brainwashing of our pop culture of the got to haves gets you caught up in the material illusion. Now in my fifties I am finally going back to what I learn as a young man. I live a simple life full of joy , I am debt free, my children see a totally different person than I was a few years ago. My wife force me to buy a new pair of pants, I look like a homeless person my clothes where full of holes because they where so old.I rather buy gift for others.This very important lesson I teach to my children, don't get caught up in the material world, give and keep giving by way of your warm and caring embrace. The homeless people near my home are always happy to see me as I always try to help them in whatever way I can. Through this simple offering of yourselves your blessings are multiply 3x fold.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Hi Frank!

Thank you for starting this wonderful thread! I love your ideas about work and completely agree. Sound frequencies fascinate me and I have just started to research them. The Solfeggio frequencies are wonderful...I listen to this series on YouTube: https://youtube.com/view_play_lis...758EE93C9DB841. Also, here is a short presentation from David Icke: https://youtube.com/watch?v=oCmGj...eature=related ,about sound vibration.

Peace and blessings,
    Niobe

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Niobe the frequencies have open a brand new world for me and my family. Between my wife and me with have not had a noticeable disagreement in quite some time we are both as mellow as can be.We spend our day laughing and spreading joy. Before we started using these frequencies our world was full of stress, with the prolong use of these frequencies our perspective began to change and we where both more energetic and positive about life. We are excited about the future , this is the main reason I started this thread because these frequencies can benefit everyone and all we have to do is listen.

Many, many blessings to you and your family...

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Red face Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

A special note of interest for those of you that are skeptical about the use of these frequencies for whatever the reasons that you may have. My motivation for posting the results of my research is that I believe they are beneficial and can help you to remove stress , hang ups and negative blockages that keeps our perspective limited to a 3D view. As many of us already know our world is much more than this 3 dimensional so called reality. Our world is in fact anything you choose to make it. In my world people like Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu has taught me that anything is possible . The limitation we sometimes perceive is a mere reflection of the imaginary wall of our fear to transcend beyond. It is my most sincere wish that we can all transcend beyond and achieve our true potential as the multidimensional beings that we are.
    May all your dreams come true.

Many many blessings to everyone and your families.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Today's little post is call, planting the seed of the future. When I think of humans living in planet earth I think how thinking ourselves to be the dominant species we have destroy so many species that will never return to this planet. Now many people talk about Ascension, 2012,the end of times, for me this simply means that our soul someday will choose another species to inhabit and continue playing. It is a metamorphosis that will eventually happen to all of us, nothing last forever except for your frequency vibration or the ether that is your soul. Would it surprise you to know that it also exist in other life species outside of our planet. As humans we have been stubborn and arrogant to cause so much mayhem , destroying each other and our planet . Sooner or later we will get our act together for it is written in the stars by those who brought us here in the first place.
    One thing is clear the lives of generations to come will never be the same because we are changing, we are becoming something much more than human, we are becoming a species who is finally learning to value this world realizing that we are part of a much bigger picture and we are just a tiny part of that picture, our planet is a place of incredible importance and I believe that it will survive even if the human species no longer dwells within its shores. Our souls have always had a love affair with this planet so in one form or another we will return. As far as I am concern the future is looking good because we are indeed transcending , there's more people awake and aware than in past generations and our frequency vibrational body is finally tuning in to the cosmic song that has been playing for infinity, the message from our ancestors in the stars calling us to join them in the cosmic dance of celebration.So I worry not whether our children will survive instead I know they will transcend and transform into beautiful Butterflies that will soar and return the beauty that our planet has share with us for so long. Thank you and may you have an incredible beautiful day.

Blessings to all of you and your families...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 29th March 2010 at 12:35. Reason: misspelled written

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

great read frank
    thanks for starting this thread
    i'm going to start using these and i will post my progress
    thanks
    peace and love K

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Hey Frank could you recommend a day tune to listen to please???
    Last edited by Swanny; 29th March 2010 at 12:47.
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Talking Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Morning to you Swanny, did you know that I was just thinking about you so as I am writing this my hair are standing up , Swanny has a psychic telephone.
    This is one of my favorites here's the link.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=R5olE...eature=related

Many many blessings to you and your family...

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thx Frank listening now
    Don't worry about my family I don't really have one but thanks for the thought
    Temet Nosce

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Blimey Frank that's some good stuff, certain parts make me go all peculiar
    Many many blessings to you and your family...
    Temet Nosce

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Swanny you do have a family , hey I don't count. Just kidding you know what I mean.

Blessings to you my friend glad you enjoy the frequency video.

12. Link to Post #32
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, these flippin frequencies are cool ! great thread you guys got going
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

13. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

hi all,

First we discovered 6 Solfeggio frequencies, then there were 9...

Then 18

Then 36

And here's 81 !

If you REALLY want to dive down this WABBIT hole check out this thread:

http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showth...ight=solfeggio

Greetings

Paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

14. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Oh yeah Paul the frequencies can go on till infinity, you make me laugh, thanks I needed that. Everything emits a frequency, I have come to view it as a Cosmic language once you are in tune with it your world is turn upside down in a good way, I think. Your soul will thank you and will probably say to you," hey body what took you so long?".

Thanks Paul blessings to you and yours..

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Hey I missed my family here at AV2, I do not know what happen but I'm glad to be back and for the readers of this thread just wanted to say hi and thank you. We are a family you know we might look different speak different languages have different believes yet we share the same heart , the heart that keeps loving and hoping for a better tomorrow for all. Well is about 1:00 am down my way so I just say good night or good morning.Time to get some shut eye.

Many many many blessings to all of you and your family and friends.

16. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

With the download converter that i saw posted here in AV2 (http://www.downloadhelper.net/conv-t...ersion-license) i paid the subscription and am dowloading these frequencies from you tube and converting them to mp3 so i can burn cds....
    i like these frequencies, they are wonderfully relaxing, whatever else they do!
    thanks all
    Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 31st March 2010 at 06:43.

17. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Red face Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Hello to everyone on this day of Easter, some of you believe in it others don't and that's okay too. My head has been spinning with a question that I have been asking myself lately.
    Why are we aware and aware at this time, in order words out of all the billions of people why does it have to be you and me that are awake and aware ? You ever wonder about that, what does it really mean? Is it coincidence, is it that we are pure geniuses, or is it something else. The something else is that which I wish to address. In my case my mother had 4 children before I was born one die of tuberculosis at 2 years of age, 3 where miscarriages, I almost die while she was giving birth to me because she had a hemorrhage. In that moment I could not breath but felt the spirit of my 4 brothers wanting me to survive, breath they said. It is been something that have always been with me. I do not believe that we are awake and aware out of pure coincidence or luck. This has been a plan in the making for a long time, either by your own merit or the merit of others.But why ? What type of responsibility does being awake and aware constitutes ? I wish I could answer you that one but in that sense is something that each of you has to answer for yourselves. In my case I have the responsibility to help my children, family and friends become awake and aware, because each one of us are precious gems that are helping to shape the destiny of this planet, and I for one think that we are going to succeed . This planet is shedding and has shed enough blood , everything in this planet has pay a incredible price for this moment in time to shine the light in our hearts to see the things we see and begin to truly understand. Here in the island of Puerto Rico I am very surprise how many people specially in the media are beginning to become awake and aware, my friends who are also using the solfeggio frequencies, some had told me that they carry a notebook because they are constantly receiving important messages for their lives. Remember you are frequency vibration and they are like a radio signal and whether you know it or not we are in constant communication with each other through our thoughts because are thoughts are vibrating and are transmitting at a very high frequency. We are like radio stations constantly transmitting signals to help others become awake and aware also. So on this day of Easter I remember and pay tribute to all the special people in history who have pay a price for you and me to be awake and aware at this time.

May all your dreams come true.
    Many many many blessings for you ,your families and your friends.

18. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Many thanks for starting this thread. Grateful appreciation for our opportunities and manifestations is a divine attribute to be cultivated and is worthy of an evolving Spirit. You ask many great questions and with perseverance will gain the understandings you seek. From my experience, the Solfeggio frequencies offer opportunities to enhance your focus or meditations. Have you tried holding a focus on a specific intent for a period of time using a specific frequency that would be affiliated with your desire or intent?

19. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Candeisr yes this is exactly how everything is manifested in our lives, it is through the frequency vibration of our intent. Sometimes because of the blockages we have created in our lives it becomes very difficult to manifest positive frequencies that help us to raise our cognitive vibrations. This is why I am recommending the use of the solfeggio frequencies as a tool to help you raise your frequency vibrational awareness. For me the use of these frequencies have help to manifest extraordinary experiences, the only limitation that exits is the one you imagine, in that sense there are no limitations we are free to create our own reality whether your intent is positive or negative this creates what you are experiencing on a moment by moment basis.

Many blessings to all and may you have a beautiful and happy day...

20. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I was at the dentist having a filling the other day, while he was drilling and my head was vibrating I wondered what that frequency was doing to me
    Temet Nosce

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast