+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part Two

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Talking Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Swanni it was probably driving you bunkers, not that you need any help with that.

Oooh I'm not very fond of dentist, they are masters of torture, ooh I can hear that drill bit vibrating on your teeth ZZZZZZZZ, ouch now you got me going bunkers too. Okay Neo time to fly out of here. Just kidding !!!

Blessings to all...

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Frequencies are a language that once you learn to used it your whole perspective in life begins to change. Words emit a frequency , your thoughts, your emotional mood. So if we learn how to create frequencies within these areas, thoughts, words and emotions that are beneficial to you and your environment then you have learn to empower yourself with a life changing efficiency tool. The reason I call it a language is because in that sense is like relearning to speak, think and feel all over again . You see frequencies are nutrients that we should have receive before being born and during the course of our early growth period. If the correct frequency vibration was emitted by your parents and family members then you automatically began to produce these frequencies on your own which enhance your creativity, emotional balance and the ability to receive and comprehend information from the cognitive highway . In order words you are tune to higher vibrational frequencies this helps for your soul to become subject over your body so naturally your perspective and ability to see things beyond the 3D limited view is a given. Since most of us did not receive these key nutrients in our early growth period then our frequency vibrations emitted by us is completely out of balance. In that sense we need a tune up, just like you would tune a guitar to a perfect pitch or your voice or any type of musical instrument. Why do you think we are so attracted to music ? For that very same reason . Some musicians are learning to use them to produce healing frequencies. I am very excited about this because it means music will helps us to become healthier and help us to produce these healing frequencies by humming some of these songs ourselves and as they say . "music is a universal language".
    I encourage you to listen and learn to produce these frequencies to enrich the quality of your life and help feed the world through producing healing frequencies that can create peace, tranquility, harmony and happiness to those that surround you. I guarantee you, your world will never be the same again.

Blessings to all of you and your loved ones...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 3rd April 2010 at 08:20.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

It is almost 3:00am in the island of PR , my dogs are barking well all the dogs in the neighborhood are barking so I was suddenly awaken, and as always my dreams are full of meaningful messages and if you will allow me I like to share it with you. The theme of the dream is," why do humans continue to repeat the same mistakes over and over ?" . Have you ever wonder about that, like me you have probably travel down this road before. From the many bad habits to damaging emotional relationships, the thing is even if you know these things are bad for you, you ignore your conscious and continue committing the same old mistakes over and over again, why ? The majority of my life I committed mistake after mistake, I knew I was doing things that where harmful to me and others yet I continue like an addict looking for a fixed . Eventually alarm bells went off and my body after years of doing harm to it rebel itself against me and I became very sick, terminally ill to be exact. The point here is your body will try to communicate with you and tell you , STOP !!! At that moment you can do one of two things , feel sorry for yourself or re evaluate your life be honest with yourself and begin to make a change. In other words get rid of the habits which are harmful to you and others that surround you mainly your love ones. How do I do this ? You know I try everything from religion, meditation, running, martial arts, yoga, you name it I tried it. Results, although all these things are good for me they did not help me to break my bad habits, I was stuck in a rut. I thought to myself, is it because I am not smart enough.
    The simple and honest answer is that it has nothing to do with intellect it has to do with the frequencies you are transmitting and receiving. In order words since I did not know how to focus my thoughts in creative things such as frequencies that will sooth my mind and my body thereby relieving the stress that is creating the blockages that do not allow me to have a healthy body and healthy relationships. Does this makes sense to you ? So once I began to listen to the solfeggio frequencies , the level of stress I was experiencing completely disappear and eureka my body began to heal. All of the sudden the bad habits I was used to no longer became part of my life, from my thinking to the way I feel, to the way I express myself. It seems I was free to listen to the natural frequencies that our planet has been producing for billions of years, why do you think there's such an abundance of life in this planet ? The planet is full of life. Now you say, Frank you have lost your marbles! Well no, all our lives everything that surround us is communicating with you in a beautiful way, your life is full of beauty , you just don't see it because we are block by the harmful frequencies we are producing day in and day out, these harmful frequencies eventually destroy you and the lives of others. We are frequency vibration, everything is frequency vibration . Learning the language of frequencies and emitting the correct frequencies that can help you and the world that surrounds you is in my opinion the most important thing you can do for you and your love ones. So I encourage you to please give it a try, not one day but a few months , a few years and I guarantee that your world will never be the same again.

My most sincere wish is that all the dreams in your life can become a reality.

A trillion blessings for you and your love ones...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 5th April 2010 at 02:24. Reason: misspeled began

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Question Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

I wanted to write about something which is happening to me which I think is strange yet it is now that I notice it. As a young man and as far back as I can remember my thoughts where always scatter, my thoughts where all over the place, I was often daydreaming , now my thoughts are stable and very focus, I can do any task without my mind wandering off. I think this is very strange because I got used to my mind just racing all over the place. It is as though my mind is in tune with everything around me and it just exist in the NOW with no need to wander, is anybody else experiencing the same thing ?
    Is it because I am getting old, or is it a result of the research, I just don't know because like I said it is the first time that I notice that my mind can remain focus and at peace All day long.
    It is a niece place to be yet at the same time I think that it is a sign of the times and the events unfolding. Please give me your opinions as I am astonished that this can even be possible. It is like living in a temple of peace where my mind is always in a meditative state , yet I have not meditated in a long time at least not in the typical manner, leg crossed and consciously going into a meditated mood.
    This is happening automatically without a conscious effort . The break I normally take throughout the day is here because I am busy with my children from morning till night and kids can drive you bunkers at times, yet none of these things faced me much. My state of mind in comparison to a few years ago is completely change, it is as though the Frank of old does not exist anymore.
    I was just wondering if you are having the same or similar experiences because sometimes I am just simply amazed of how much I have change. Maybe I am going batty, who knows !!! Your comments are appreciated...

Blessings to all...

5. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member Vidya Moksha's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

https://youtube.com/user/JezebelDecibel

found the above, im compilning these, love them but its hard to listen to 'normal' music afterwards

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Vidya give it time I know what you mean about not being able to listen to normal music, this is because you are now looking for the frequencies which your body and mind are getting use to. My one year old and 3 year old prefer to listen to music than to watch cartoons, the older children are studying music and learning to play the guitar. So I think your ear is just fine tuning as it now can begin to appreciate music as a form of language.If I put cartoons on my one year old will take the remote control away from me and put the music channel back on.
    Now talk about being a little freak out by my daughters actions, okay honey what ever you want, music it is.Of course the frequencies are always playing in the background.

Many many blessings to you and yours...

P.S. Vydia the link you posted are basically the same videos I listen to, thank you very much, I enjoy them and they are very soothing.

7. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Hi Frank,

Thanks for this thread & all the info re the solfeggio frequencies. I have downloaded some of those that you recommend as well as some I paid to download to MP3 actually I think its from the above link JezebelDecibel, it is 9 minutes and it has all the frequencies. I think you may have posted it a few days ago as one of your favourites. Its a lovely deep voice, sounds kind of aboriginal to me.

Anyway, I''ve been listening to these frequencies for a few weeks now, for maybe an half an hour before sleep, on stereo headphones and also in the morning. I find it distracting to listen to during the day, I am one of those who cant read/concentrate unless in silence! Am I listening enough do you think? Obviously I will not be having the benefits you do since you listen to these all the time, but will it just take longer if I do less time? Or am i wasting my time unless i have them on 24/7?

I have more vivid dreams, that is all i notice at the moment, I like the sounds, they are relaxing. Just wondering should I perhaps try to get an hour or more of listening during the day - the one I downloaded from above says you should listen in stereo headphones, maybe i dont get the benefits of that if its on CD/computer?

8. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Mijas it takes time to get used to them, at the beginning when I first started to listen the solfeggio frequencies drove me bunkers, so like you I started listening a little bit at a time. For me it was a few hours a day until I notice that my body was starting to heal, then I increase my listening time. It is like learning a new language at the beginning you have absolutely no idea what they are saying but once you learn the language then the sounds begin to make sense. In this case the tones are re balancing the areas in your body that needs to heal, soon enough your mind will recognize the frequencies because your body in its original state is able to produce these frequencies naturally. Also our planet is producing these frequencies, listening to them now is like hearing the soothing tones and sounds produce by all our planet. You become a radio receiver tuning in to your favorite radio station. So Mijas is okay just continue by taking small steps until your body and mind adjust to these natural healing frequencies.

Many many blessings to you and your love ones....

9. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well thank you Frank, you are so inspiring! I will keep on listening.....

10. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I just finished watching a wonderful beautiful film called, A Shine of Rainbows, it is perhaps the most heart warming film I have ever watched. If I can offer you a gift from my heart to yours it is this film.
    If you allow me this honor it is my way of saying thank you to all of you because each and everyone of you warms my heart. You are after all an extension of my family and someday it is my hope that we can all meet for a good home cook meal and a bit of refreshments. Our world is what you imagine it to be and this film relates this message. I include a few links , enjoy and thank you to all of you.

http://www.movie2k.com/movie-128034-...bows-film.html

http://loombo.com/z1rnb40x7jgw/A.Shi...14774.avi.html

Many many blessings to you your family and your friends...

11. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Hey there, I tried those links but didn't have any success I'll look for the movie in other places. Signed up for the "free" service of the first link, but after I signed up, I couldn't locate the movie in the search. Anyway, no big deal, I'll find it.

I was wondering how you and your family listen to the frequencies? You said you don't meditate in the traditional sense of sitting cross-legged. So do you just place it on a home stereo all day for everyone to listen to? I usually listen while I'm on the computer. I'm interested to know what your "process" is, if you have one.

Thanks so much for taking the time to start and continue to post in this thread. Your energy is wonderful.

Peace and blessings,

Niobe

12. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have a question, what happens when a person stops listening to the frequencies, do they go back to where they were before or the changes are permanent?

Thank you

13. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Niobe here's another web link for the, movie A shine of rainbows.

http://movie-mirror.com/watch-a-shin...vie-no-survey/

Niobe I will try to answer your questions, the only thing I have use so far has been my laptop to listen to these frequencies I bought a pair of cheap speakers and this works perfectly fine for me.
    It is just playing in the background in the living room. Since we are all busy bodies I manage to listen a few minutes whenever I could take a break. Once your body and mind can reproduce these frequencies naturally you don't need to sit down to listen, the frequencies seem to travel and even influence the people in the neighborhood although they may not receive the full benefit but I think it is
    helping to create a positive mood . I am very happy you are listening and I very sure they will help to improve the quality of your life.

Many many blessings to you and your family...

14. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Niobe here's another web link for the, movie A shine of rainbows.

http://movie-mirror.com/watch-a-shin...vie-no-survey/

Niobe I will try to answer your questions, the only thing I have use so far has been my laptop to listen to these frequencies I bought a pair of cheap speakers and this works perfectly fine for me.
    It is just playing in the background in the living room. Since we are all busy bodies I manage to listen a few minutes whenever I could take a break. Once your body and mind can reproduce these frequencies naturally you don't need to sit down to listen, the frequencies seem to travel and even influence the people in the neighborhood although they may not receive the full benefit but I think it is
    helping to create a positive mood . I am very happy you are listening and I very sure they will help to improve the quality of your life.

Many many blessings to you and your family...
    Hi frank samuel, I think you said in some other post that you are listening to the frequencies for several years? how long do you think it takes for the body to not need to listen anymore?

My question is because of the threat of CMEs and no electricity

Love

15. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    I have a question, what happens when a person stops listening to the frequencies, do they go back to where they were before or the changes are permanent?

Thank you
    My friend that is a very good question and from my experience after your body , mind and heart ( resonator ) produces these frequencies naturally you don't need to have them playing all day. Here's something I think about everyday; if the whole world could listen to these frequencies in their home for about a year or so what would their world be like? Would it make a difference? Can we reverse permanently the ill effects of our technological advancement that are causing so much harm to the natural frequencies produce by our planet ? If these frequencies are play in school as part of the educational curriculum would our children be better equip to face their world and would these frequencies help to improve the quality of their lives ? My answer would be yes but since I have not conducted these experiments at this level it remains a hypothetical theory. I can only speak from my experience and the incredible results my family and friends have thus far achieved.
    If our world was not plague by so much destructive frequencies then I think that we would only need to learn to reproduce them at the early stages of our growth and development then your body and mind would be in a harmonious balance so you yourself are able to interact and reproduce these frequencies naturally.
    As you can perceive from these words I am realistic yet at the same time hopeful for a better tomorrow. I am trying my very best to influence my children in a way that they can use my research and take it to the next level , yet I am in no rush to place this responsibility on their shoulders. When the time comes I'm sure they will know what to do.

Many many blessings to you and yours...

16. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Hi frank samuel, I think you said in some other post that you are listening to the frequencies for several years? how long do you think it takes for the body to not need to listen anymore?

My question is because of the threat of CMEs and no electricity

Love
    Well my friend I hope they give me a little time to store a few solar panels and laptops in a secluded room where these changes do not affect my research. As you know from all the predictions we had in the past just on this forum alone the future is not set in stone and many things could happen in our future both good and bad. No one can deny we are going to be facing some rough times ahead yet I think we are going to get a lot of help from mother earth itself to begin anew. At least this is my impression from my dreams. This is why I hinted at what our future will be like through the web link I posted for the movie , A shine of rainbows. It was not a movie about the future yet these people live like this for hundreds of years and they seem to have survive. We can learn to do the same.

Blessings to you and have a great day...

17. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Many people are worry about the end of time, you know since the beginning of human history we have been talking about the end of time. From what the evidence and native stories all around the world, our world has ended and started anew at least a couple of times before.I guess the point here is don't become obsess with survival techniques and all of what that entails. Ask yourself the question, if I did not have radio, television,cars, supermarkets, schools for the children, what would you do ? Is this the end of your world or do you just learn to adjust ? What is the most important thing I need in order to survive in case of any calamity or tragedy facing you, your answer might be different, my answer is you just need the will to live and adjust to your circumstances remain calm and confident that no matter what happens you will survive. You may ask me, why a my taking about this on this thread? I am laughing because I guess you know my answer , your frame of mind and heart are the most important survival tools that you need but not only to survive but to live," LIVE YOU LIFE TO THE FULLEST" , come what may it matters not as long as you reshape your world and make it whatever you wanted to be. The beauty of the human spirit to overcome adversity is undeniable, for me the question is, is my mind, heart, soul ready for that change?Then create that change within you and reshape your world, and whether the earth changes happen within our lifetime or not it matters not because the most important change is already taking place within you and we can indeed reshape the destiny of our planet and beyond. Never give up, live my friends, live your life to the fullest each and every moment of your life. So my world to yours I say don't worry be happy. Home, your real home exist inside of you and if you close your eyes and imagine it you are always there no matter what your external world or circumstances are like.

Many many blessings to you, your family and your friends...

Here's a link to an acoustic interpretation of Home.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=F5Zzu...watch_response

18. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hey Frank, no worries here just wanted to know if the frequencies stop working if you don't listen to them anymore for practical reasons, that is all. I have Jezebel tones as my mobile ring tone , thank you for your insights

19. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Stardust you know is funny I play these frequencies for so long that I am always hearing them even if they are not playing, why? I think is because my resonator the heart has created a memory sensation where is just playing these frequencies or reproducing them on a constant basis. How long will this last without me playing them is a good question. I guess I would use the analogy of learning how to drive, once you learn how you never forget. The same can be said about connecting to these frequencies within yourself once you know what they are and you can activate them within yourself then I don't think you want to turn then off , instead your auditory senses are always in tune with them. I hope this answers your question my friend.

Have a great day !!!

20. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you Frank for your insights

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast