+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part Two

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

I wanted to post this a few days ago but I been having a bit of problem logging in. The title is why should I try the solfeggio frequencies, and how do I know this is not a scam .

1- The solfeggio frequencies can be found posted all over the internet for free. I included a few links from which I have downloaded the videos.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=R5olE...eature=related

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BAj7o...eature=related

https://youtube.com/user/JezebelD.../0/_vS0_1tdqMI

2- Through the use of these frequencies my health went from terminally ill to 99% healthy. The health of my children has also improve, 2 of my children suffer from asthma now they are cure.
    Coincidence , no I do not think so, basically through listening to these frequencies you can increase naturally the level of antibodies needed to combat any illness.
    Does this means we will never get sick , NO. It just means we can produce more antibodies to recuperate from any illness because your body in a natural healthy frequency balance state is better able to deal with the illness. My 14 year old daughter does not live with me, she lives with my ex-wife about 6 months ago she caught the h1n1 virus, she successfully recuperated within 4 days.
    The problem with our system of modern medicine is that the majority of the medicines we consume have secondary effects which are worse than the cure, so in that sense is a system to keep your health in a fragile state. Just for this reason alone the frequencies are worth while to listen to.

3- The level of stress I had because of work, family, friends and economical problems diminish drastically, well they just about disappear. Why ?
    The frequencies have been proven to relieve stress and help to increase you cognitive capacity .
    I just view negative give and take as a turn off, so I try to look for creative ways to improve my relationships .
    If you are relaxed then you are better able to find creative solutions to many of the common problems which produces stress.
    Since your frequency level is balance you are able to turn off the stressful frequencies of others calming their vibrational frequency to resolve any issue in a constructive manner.

5- If you no longer suffer from stress anything that causes you stress is resolved in a constructive way this includes the biggest cause of stress in our society, MONEY.
    About a year ago I decided to give it a try, I was determine to become financially independent. Well, I succeeded, how ? Everything emits a frequency including money , you ever heard the saying," money attracts money". This is very true if you can produce money frequencies within your mind and resonator the heart then it will come to you in a much easier manner.
    We are the ones that create our own limitations, due to our fears and insecurities and bad money decisions. Remember that in our present society money equals debt, so we have to learn to use money to get out of debt permanently, become truly debt free.

6- The use of frequencies to create peace, tranquility , harmony and happy scenarios within your surroundings.
    In the last few years I have met many people who are interested in these frequencies, so now I have many friends who share a common interest.
    Many have achieved similar or greater results, others have reduce drastically their level of stress. I am a very happy man that in a small way I have help to improve the quality of lives of these people.

7- My goal is that someday these frequencies become a part of the educational curriculum.
    The frequencies are a form of language for you body, mind and heart. In my opinion if you can activate these frequencies naturally you are equip with a very valuable tool to help you in all your endeavors throughout the course of your life. It is for this reason that I am confident that if you research and experiment with these frequencies for a prolong period of time, ie, a few months or years,the results you will attain will simply be amazing.

This is my testimony and that of my family and friends. Happy Solfeggioing to you all.

Many many blessings to you, your family and friends.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 12th April 2010 at 18:57. Reason: I forgot to include the letter a in give it a try.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

For a few days I for the first time in a while I am a bit hesitant to post there's a bit of a fog.This is directed at the hearts of those who are in conflict and cannot for whatever reason mend relationships.
    This is the greatest time in history for the inhabitants of planet earth, why ? Many people all around the world are beginning to awaken to the real world , the world of the Heart. What is that ?
    The world of the heart is a world without judgment. In other words you judge yourself. In the world of the heart there is no good and evil . Just mature and in-mature decisions which can hep to co - create or destroy ourselves and the world around us. The world of the heart is all embracing and all forgiving. This for me is what it means to transcend and truly be awake and aware. There is people alive in the present and in Human history which exemplify the world of the heart. Is time to move on folks and let bygones be bygones, forgive, forget, love, embrace and transcend to the world we want to create not in the outside but in the inside, within ourselves. What's wrong with us humans is that we are out of balance with our planet and with nature in general. The things which I focus on each day is health, happiness, harmony,inner peace , tranquility, compassion and love. These are very simple things but at the same time very powerful because if you achieved these things then I believe you are in a frequency vibrational balance with everything that surrounds you. We often complicate our lives with too much information that does not help you instead it harms you by way of keeping you in a constant state of conflict with yourself and others. We are very blessed to be living at this time on this planet , we are at the crossroad, is time to end the inner conflict of humans on this planet and begin to harmonize with ourselves and with each other. Welcome to the real world, the world of the heart.

Many many blessings to all...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 18th April 2010 at 04:49. Reason: reword a sentence

3. Link to Post #63
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Frank I am 100% in agreement with you.
    These are amazing times with magnificent potential for the human race to move on.
    Its all there for us if we can but believe this is so and it is so.
    A Rumini saying quoted to the best of my memory.
    "I am a hole in the flute that Christ breath flows through, listen to the music"
    We can all be carriers of that Divine music when we realise the truth of Christ's words.
    "The father and I are one" --- "Of myself I do nothing, It is the Father within who is the doer"
    Christ was and is ego-less and in service to the whole of mankind.
    With love
    Chris
    Ps please repost your message at Dans place.
    http://www.myspiritualoasis.org/forum.php
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Grey thank you for your words, I do believe if there's an originator of all things this being or beings gave all of us the tools to transcend and resolve our own perceive problems.
    We are after all co-creators and in a way we have to SNAP OUT OF IT !!! For we are in a constant state of delusion , we have an incredible amount of potential for us to discover within each and every one of us , we are so caught up in the illusion that is hard to see two feet in front of us. I imagine if 10 million people around the world just said enough is enough we are going to dedicate our lives to reshaping our world starting first and foremost with ourselves , family, friends. If you are not able to solve your perceive problems at this level specially as an individual then this is where we need to start, remember when we point the finger at someone there's 3 fingers pointing back at you. In essence you have the power, the wisdom, the creativity, the imagination, the energy, the resolved to not only make your individual world a better place but the world of others as well. HOW ? This is what I have been discussing on this thread , the solfeggio and binaural beats frequencies do work and my world and the world of those that surround me is constantly changing for the better. Now think about what I just said, how can that be ? I have said it many times not because I read it in a book or saw it in a you tube video, this is my personal everyday experience since I started to use these frequencies and from the many friends who are now listening to them on a daily basis. The problem with us as humans is that we have to re- balance our frequency vibrational body and just by wishing it to be so is not enough . In order to produce frequencies which are healthy for you and others you need to listen and let your resonator experience what it means to feel completely in balance and as your body heals your resonator, (heart ), begins to reproduce these frequencies naturally. You can be completely surrounded by people with destructive disrupted emotions and it will not face you one bit on the contrary you can reverse it and create a peaceful and happy environment. My world is a worry free world without any type of stress , in that sense I am free to be the real me therefore I am truly happy. Why is Frank rambling on about these frequencies ? You guessed it , because THE FREQUENCIES DO WORK !!! I am so excited that I am beside myself.
    Sorry for my rambling is that they have made a incredible difference in my world and I really hope they can do the same for all of you.
    Thank you for reading this thread.

Many many blessings to all and may all your dreams come true...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 23rd April 2010 at 19:19. Reason: Added a few words..

5. Link to Post #65
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Cant say more than that my friend Frank.
    When your music starts it really motors, may you be the instrument in moving many to a better life.
    It all starts with the individual --YOU!!! however "you" may be.
    When you get it "right" your world come right and everyone benefits.
    There is nothing but energy in movement in the the world ,may you continue to move and move many.
    If it works for one it can work for all and what you have found obviously works.
    With love
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Any new updates from anyone using the frequencies?

7. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh thankyou for this posting - I am so with you on this - one of my favourite areas and I will come back to it. Gotta go away for six days - but I will come back to study this in more detail on this thread with you all. Cheers.

8. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh and Frank you are fully onto it. Best wishes. I have researched and used this for several decades - a whole new interest in this area has resurfaced. Three Cheers.

9. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

yes i no this to be true because all of the Vibrational World the matrix ,is an internet of frequencies driven into creation by are consciousness ,all is connected nothing is separate , so tones can be used to change frequencies just like vibration of sound the thing that I don’t get is if we want to go back to the source , that which is stillness a none
    vibrant ional void ,why is it so important to connect to vibrations?

10. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthman (here)
    Any new updates from anyone using the frequencies?
    Well, I have been listening to the tones now for about a month, but only about 2 hours a day, as background music. Can't say I've noticed anything much really, apart from increased dreaming (or maybe dream recall). I try to listen to about half an hour on headphones before sleep.
    Its possibly not long enough to see any changes, will post an update in another month or so.

11. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been studying this area, myself. I've downloaded several 'frequency generators' and can't say that I've experienced anything of note from them. But I also happen to have a sound engineer with a full recording studio for a friend and have been getting him to do some experimenting with it.

I also have a bunch of friends who have looked into the sound/frequency patch technology (in this case, the patches produced by a questionable mlm company). Even though sound and subtle energy technology are a real and viable science as far as I'm concerned, I'm not at all convinced about these 'frequency resonance patches' that allegedly interact with your body and give you energy, calm, pain relief, etcl, even though a lot of people swear by them. The makers have a host of 'doctor types' making various claims but don't offer any scientific explanation whatsoever, and my sound engineer friend thinks it is total hogwash, even though he's aware of some of the more breakthrough applications for sound. Just wondered what any of you looking into these areas think...

12. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Wow hello to all, for a while since I did not get any questions I felt like I was talking to myself and Mr. Grey. Well a sound engineer must know that music is a powerful thing. The difference with the frequencies is that it works in ways a bit subtle. Look I lived a very stressful life for years and when I began using the solfeggio frequencies about 6 to 8 months later I noticed my level of stress diminish drastically. Stress is everywhere and frankly it can kill you, so just in this area alone is amazing at the results you can achieve. My world is totally stress free, many of my friends who suffer from stress for many years are starting to use these frequencies a few hours a day before going to sleep and they told me that they are feeling more relaxed and easy going .
    Why do they work ? Your mind and body is inundated with unhealthy vibrations all day every day. Just turn on the news, go to work, drive your car on the highway in a big city, stress is everywhere. What is happening is your vibrational frequency body does not know how to emit frequencies that can counteract what we perceive to be stressful situations. So what you are doing in essence when you listen to these frequencies is helping your frequency vibrational body to create these frequencies within your whole being. But obviously if we have been subjected to these stressful frequencies for so long it will take a while to get your body to stabilized and become stress free. Is sort of like giving your mind and body a frequency vibrational tune up.
    If any of you ever study martial arts you know you cannot become an expert in a few months no matter how athletic you are, it takes time specially if you want to achieve a brown or black belt it takes a few years at least. In the fast pace world that we live in we get easily discouraged by anything that does render instant results and by that we tend to give up too easy without really giving yourself a chance to experience any real results. Hence the world of skeptics driven by instant results. All I can tell you is it has work for me and many others in incredible ways but remember I have dedicated 4 years of my life to the research of these frequencies and I think I have only scraped the surface. If you guys and gals excuse me my one year old daughter is asking for the milk bottle so time to be Mr. dad.

Blessings to all..

13. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Oh, you don't have to convince me that frequencies have the power to affect our world. I just read the great article one of you posted above from http://educate-yourself.org/pnl/solfeggio01dec06.shtml, but had known about the solfeggio's for a good while. I've not run across any real information/guidelines for using them. How long? How often? What to expect/when? All we have is folks like yourself, near as I can tell. I have several CD's with the frequencies and binaurals on them for deep sleep, stress reduction and what not; I've listened to the Holosync CD's, and am currently using a self-hypnosis CD that also uses theta waves and binaural beats to cement in the auto-suggestions. Sometimes it seems to work, sometimes I'm just not certain. Doing anything for 30 days is supposed to get results, according to the personal trainer types. I have to admit that keeping focused for that long can be a real challenge... Didn't used to be, but these days...phew...

14. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    Oh, you don't have to convince me that frequencies have the power to affect our world. I just read the great article one of you posted above from http://educate-yourself.org/pnl/solfeggio01dec06.shtml, but had known about the solfeggio's for a good while. I've not run across any real information/guidelines for using them. How long? How often? What to expect/when? All we have is folks like yourself, near as I can tell. I have several CD's with the frequencies and binaurals on them for deep sleep, stress reduction and what not; I've listened to the Holosync CD's, and am currently using a self-hypnosis CD that also uses theta waves and binaural beats to cement in the auto-suggestions. Sometimes it seems to work, sometimes I'm just not certain. Doing anything for 30 days is supposed to get results, according to the personal trainer types. I have to admit that keeping focused for that long can be a real challenge... Didn't used to be, but these days...phew...
    Hello Sunnyrap, Frank et al,

I've been using the frequencies on and off like as if I felt some resistance. 2 weeks ago I decided to get an extension cable so I could hook up the PC to the stereo so I could have some more volume. For almost 5 days I used the frequencies during sleep, but I guess that was a little too much to begin with. My girlfriend went to an osteopath and he told her he had to do a lot of work to correct her neck and head as things went wrong there. Also for me I feel a pain in my neck and deeper inside or close to (what feels like) the cerrebelum.

A couple of days ago I invited a couple of friends (who together followed an introductionary course into shamanism) to make a journey to the underworld/upperworld (you could compare it to a meditation into the subconscious or Higher fields). I don't see very much, but my body responds heavily (it's my medium for now :-).

So I started with the intention to know what caused these pains. There was no response, so I asked if the Solfeggios where responsable? My head shook yes. So where these sounds bad? I nodded (they were okay :-). Was it too much to begin with? My head went up and down again. 'What should I be doing instead?', I asked. Just a brief image of a pyramid appeared in front of my 'underdevelopped' eye. Pyramid energy! I got it and a light electric breeze went through my body.

Then I asked if doing the solfeggios for half an hour a day for now was okay and I nodded again.

Bottom line is that I was overdoing them and that was too much for the poor reptile brain ... so now I'm just chilling with it a bit more (for max. half an hour a day).

Of course this is just my account of the 'frequency of using these frequencies'... just a tip: maybe all beginners could try to get some feedback from your body on what it needs and what it can take as well.

Good luck fellow Solfeggionados (or something like that)!

xxdA.
    Last edited by dAkapacity; 5th May 2010 at 23:04.

15. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jan Rodrigo (here)
    yes i no this to be true because all of the Vibrational World the matrix ,is an internet of frequencies driven into creation by are consciousness ,all is connected nothing is separate , so tones can be used to change frequencies just like vibration of sound the thing that I don’t get is if we want to go back to the source , that which is stillness a none
    vibrant ional void ,why is it so important to connect to vibrations?
    Hi Jan I try to answer your question as best as I can. Everything emits a frequency from your thoughts to the air we breath. So why do we need to listen to these frequencies? Since our birth we are seldom aware of ourselves in the truest form of infinite potential . At present the majority of humans on this planet live a life which is out of touch and out of balance so we create
    a world full of limitations from the emotional, to the economic, to the spiritual and beyond. For many years I struggle trying to understand why I was struggling so much in these areas, my mind was all over the place searching for information, nothing seem to work. Little that I know that what was creating my problems and ill health was simply me, the world within, my thinking, my emotions, my energy and the way I express myself. I suffer from what I term a frequency vibrational unbalance. Creating a healthy frequency vibrational body, mind and spirit should be as natural as the air we breath unfortunately this is a subject which is not taught in school. Instead we learn information to keep us functioning at a struggling and stressful level. The source for me exits within everything so the best example I can use is parents and children we are interconnected and even if your children die they are still a part of you and if the parents die they are still part of the children. So in this way we are connected and our thoughts and emotions are very vivid, it is all frequency vibration energy that is constantly interacting with us whether we are conscious of it or not . My experience is that by listening to these frequencies I have develop a keen awareness and sensitivity to the world beyond my 3rd dimensional perception.
    In a sense when people talk about going back to the source what it means for me is rediscovering our true self and rediscovering our true potential as energy frequency vibrational beings.
    Remembering what we have long ago forgotten. I hope this answer your question.

Many Blessings to you and yours ...

16. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

dAkapacity you make me laugh you know I can related at the beginning when I first started to listen to these frequency tones it was driving me and my family a bit batty, I think I heard my wife tell me to turn those weird sounds off. So needless to say at the beginning I only listen for a few hours, my leg started to feel as though I had a cel phone vibrating all the time so I was getting annoy, "what's going on, I think I finally lost my marbles I thought". This intrigue me so since I work in the engineering department I related my experience with the frequencies to my co-workers which laugh and ridiculed me yet something was happening I was becoming more energetic and my health was improving. I told my wife we are all going to listen to these frequencies and lets see what happens, my wife reluctantly agree, now she does not even notice they are playing in the background. At the beginning is like going through detox your body will react in weird ways. you'll become awfully sleepy and feel all kinds of weird sensations. Many unbelievable incredible things happen to us, one noticeable experience was when my wife was pregnant with my daughter she fell down two flights of stairs with not one noticeable bruise in her body, not one, my 3 year old has fallen from the bed on several occasions with not a scratch, he was laughing all the way. There are many things that have happen to me that tells me there's something more to these frequencies that meets the eye and I am curious to find out why, so I continue with my research.To say that these frequencies have rock my world is an understatement for they have shaken my sense of reality making me into a believer that there's many things we have yet to understand about the nature of our world and our true potential.

Blessings to you and yours...

17. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Well, I would be willing to share the results of my own experiments in this area and suggest others so disposed do the same. Just listening to a number of more educated than most folks talking about the ascension/shift/rapture/change/whatever--I think I'm leaning towards trying to prepare myself spiritually as much as possible rather than focus very much attention on the physical, which is an illusion to begin with, so therefore probably a waste of time. Just listened to the latest Wilcock interview. Bless him, he's an active intelligence if a little self-referential, but I think he's got the right idea that we need to be fully engaged in getting fully engaged with our highest aspect.

In my own case I've been dealing with a 'damaged dna disease', so thus my keen interest in the solfeggio's. '528hz' is supposed to repair damaged dna, so that is what I will listen to the heaviest, I believe.

BTW, I contacted some shamans last year. They tried to help with 'clearing'. Did it again, this year. I think that's the other leg of the work that David Wilcock and Dolores Cannon in Kerry's latest interview stresses as well.

that letting go of old negative associations is job one.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Well, I would be willing to share the results of my own experiments in this area and suggest others so disposed do the same. Just listening to a number of more educated than most folks talking about the ascension/shift/rapture/change/whatever--I think I'm leaning towards trying to prepare myself spiritually as much as possible rather than focus very much attention on the physical, which is an illusion to begin with, so therefore probably a waste of time. Just listened to the latest Wilcock interview. Bless him, he's an active intelligence if a little self-referential, but I think he's got the right idea that we need to be fully engaged in getting fully engaged with our highest aspect.

In my own case I've been dealing with a 'damaged dna disease', so thus my keen interest in the solfeggio's. '528hz' is supposed to repair damaged dna, so that is what I will listen to the heaviest, I believe.

BTW, I contacted some shamans last year. They tried to help with 'clearing'. Did it again, this year. I think that's the other leg of the work that David Wilcock and Dolores Cannon in Kerry's latest interview stresses as well.

that letting go of old negative associations is job one.

18. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Sunnyrap I thank you for your comments and yes I would appreciate your feedback very much. In essence we are all researchers in a field that can be beneficial in many areas of our lives.
    So I am very excited by your comments and questions . Your point of view and perspective is very important for me, maybe you have questions and thoughts which I have not thought about before concerning these frequencies so in a sense we are all helping each other with our findings.

Many blessings to you and yours...

19. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Hi Frank,

Just to let you know that I value your effort in starting and maintaining this great thread.
    Also many thanks for starting it at the spiritual oasis forum as a back up just in case...
    This subject is quite new for me and I'm still exploring its beneficial possibilities. Just have to catch up.

Blessings to you and yours, ~ Dan ~
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

20. Link to Post #80
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Frank , thank you for this wonderful thread, i just started to listen to the solfeggio frequencies, makes me relax very much ,

Peace and light .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast