+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part Two

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Hi Guardian you are quite welcome. You know life for me is about living it to the fullest each day. People try to predict the future . I just try to live my life one day at a time because when it comes right down to it that is all you have control over. The solfeggio frequencies help to improve my quality of life by making me realize that I can make each day a great day irregardless of the circumstances around me, rain or shine, in hell or in heaven I am going to make the best of it and have a good time at it. So far so good I say. In a way is a waste of time to predict whats going to happen 1000 years into the future, The future is today and if we get to live tomorrow then just make sure you make it a great day by pouring your heart into it. These frequencies are a tool to help everyone improve the quality and outlook about our 3D perceived so call reality, that is why I am excited to post the results of my research and I hope others can become just as excited as me.Here's a web link to the Holy Harmony CD. I have included this mp3 in my solfeggio frequency tones research. One thing I always keep in mind is that in essence we are frequency vibrational energy which is infinite, time from that perspective is immeasurable so why worry about it, just live your life to the best of your ability and make each day a GREAT DAY...

http://www.digitalangeldonnadj.com/mixes/01%20YHSVH.mp3

Many blessings to you and yours...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 13th May 2010 at 11:28. Reason: added a few words and web link

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Thank you for this link- it's wonderful and very relaxing. It'd be nice to play as you're going to sleep, although I am going to clean my kitchen right now and leave it on! lol

Peace and love,

Niobe

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Hi Niobe have a great Day and thank you for your words. Is great to hear your input about your experience with the frequencies, since there are many people who have never heard of them and is human nature to be skeptical about everything. Is niece for others to know that the solfeggio frequencies do have some type of benefit to assist us in many ways to improve the quality of our lives.

Many many blessings to you and yours..
    Last edited by frank samuel; 14th May 2010 at 00:45. Reason: misspelled there, rewording to make the post more clear.

4. Link to Post #84
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Many Many thanks for sharing , its downloading right now , cant wait to listen
    keep updating about your research,

peace & light ::

5. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Thank you so much for the link Frank! Please post on the Oasis Forum also, Thanks.

~ Dan ~
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

6. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Ok, I am new to this 'frequency thing' so bear with me...

I have just read this entire post and bookmarked every link. I have just got into this and I have purchased the software 'Nero Programmer 3' by Transparent Co. I have been listening to the pre-made sessions but now I'm wondering if I'm not starting 'at the beginning'. I need to get some beginner advice and/or warnings and I can see that I need to proceed on the proper path.
    Can Anyone point to the right direction or have a little advice for a 'Glaring Newbe'?
    Thanks.
    Menkaure

7. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Menkaure I can only advice from the way I started to listen to the frequencies. The frequencies I listen to up until now I downloaded from you tube.
    I started by listening to them for a few hours because since they are tones the sounds takes a while to get used to them and your body will react in weird ways at first , is like going through detox. I got very sleepy and felt like I had a cel phone vibrating all the time. So my advice is to get your body and mind accustomed to the tones then increased your listening time as you like. I am not familiar with the Nero programmer 3, so I am not sure how to help you there. The solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats I downloaded the videos and mp3 files using the real player program.

http://www.real.com/player

I hope this helps.

Blessings to you and yours...

8. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

It sounds soothing, however I am cautious regarding frequencies and layered messages. What little I heard of these sounded really good, and no doubt benefit the listener.
    I am not as evolved as some who come here, and have trust issues with this type of listening. It's kind of a shame because I could be missing out on something really good.
    Perception is Everything

9. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Dougall I can relate to your issue with trust at the beginning I was a bit skeptical , mainly because I had never heard of these frequencies before. Now I am very glad that I did not let my skepticism and doubts get the best of me. Me my family and my friends have been listening to these frequencies with fantastic results that is why I started this thread. I do not believe that I have any ulterior motives outside of sharing something that has benefited me and my family. That is why I have asked everyone to do your own research, don't just take my word for it. There's plenty of positive feedback concerning these frequencies, since there's many people who like me where a bit skeptical at the beginning I fully understand where you are coming from. So I just encourage you to at least listen to a few of the videos for a couple of minutes a day to see if they are of any benefit to you if not that's okay too.

10. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

What concerns me is the lack of talk about unethical uses of these frequencies and of experiences which may be frightening to some are downplayed to the point of not being mentioned.

If you have seen my thread on brain wave alteration you will see i have some knowledge on this. Frequencies that put you in a theta like state also increase your suggestibility. This itself is not a problem, but what is a problem is how people are then using them with narration on it (not their own) . Hopefully some one will see where im going with this.

Also, ive noted very little people talking about effects like sleepparalysis, something i assure you is very real. Ive brought the subject up and been ignored multiple times, in favour of talk about rainbows etc. It concerns me that people are asserting its all about changing your DNA. That strikes me as hogwash on the face of it, as the change in consciousness must proceed any physical change and i see NO people talking about the steps inbetween, other than you Frank Samuel, who mentions how the body can often feel drained to begin with, like a detox or a session of reiki.

It has occurred to me that this field is riddled with fraudsters chancers and fantasists out to make a few bucks. This is very damaging to to the genuine progression of r&d of this technology and the perceived validity of it in the public consciousness.

11. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baelsfire (here)
    What concerns me is the lack of talk about unethical uses of these frequencies and of experiences which may be frightening to some are downplayed to the point of not being mentioned.

If you have seen my thread on brain wave alteration you will see i have some knowledge on this. Frequencies that put you in a theta like state also increase your suggestibility. This itself is not a problem, but what is a problem is how people are then using them with narration on it (not their own) . Hopefully some one will see where im going with this.

Also, ive noted very little people talking about effects like sleepparalysis, something i assure you is very real. Ive brought the subject up and been ignored multiple times, in favour of talk about rainbows etc. It concerns me that people are asserting its all about changing your DNA. That strikes me as hogwash on the face of it, as the change in consciousness must proceed any physical change and i see NO people talking about the steps inbetween, other than you Frank Samuel, who mentions how the body can often feel drained to begin with, like a detox or a session of reiki.

It has occurred to me that this field is riddled with fraudsters chancers and fantasists out to make a few bucks. This is very damaging to to the genuine progression of r&d of this technology and the perceived validity of it in the public consciousness.
    You are making a very good point, we are frequency to know for real what are the side effects of certain frequencies is very important. I did some researching on solfegio and found out that is based on gregorian chants????????Ok I said, as if the Roman Catholic Church is ever going to do anything to liberate people?

I am still investigating and found no evidence of lasting effects, its a bit like taking prozac! Now you are indicating that it also creates hypnotic states no wonder it never worked for me, I can not be hypnotized

Thank you Baelsfire for the info

12. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Youre welcome! Here, i made a thread about it here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Consciousness

It explains a little about the brainwaves and how they indicate states of consciousness. I dotn want to be fear mongering here, Being in a hypnotic state does has its benefits. But when you altering your state of consciousness along side stimuli thats mis/informing you, then this all being absorbed. Binaural techniques get used in mainstream entertainment, albeit maybe most of the sound technicians dont understand the power of it, but it gets laid to crappy throw away music like gaga etc.

This is why i think it important that people take control of their consciousness and become aware of the increasing saturation of media which is affecting them, and then use thee techniques to aid themselves.

13. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baelsfire (here)

Also, ive noted very little people talking about effects like sleep paralysis, something i assure you is very real. Ive brought the subject up and been ignored multiple times, in favour of talk about rainbows etc. It concerns me that people are asserting its all about changing your DNA. That strikes me as hogwash on the face of it, as the change in consciousness must proceed any physical change and i see NO people talking about the steps inbetween, other than you Frank Samuel, who mentions how the body can often feel drained to begin with, like a detox or a session of reiki.

Well is nice to have questions concerning the frequencies, one thing I assure I am not walking in a hypnotic state and neither does anyone in my family listening to these frequencies and I have been using them for four years straight . My older children are very mature and are doing very well in school. My younger children specially my one year old daughter learn to talk at 6 months old and she just amazes me everyday . Now I also have friends who are listening to them and not one person has complain about any side effects. Well to tell you the truth Television specially ads and certain types of video games and even certain types of music has far worse effects on your susceptibility stimulus. This has become a way to get you to go out and want to buy certain items or influence kids by the use of these videos games to become more aggressive so there's some validity to what you are saying . At least in my case and that of the research subjects which are participating with me have not had any type of hypnotic ill effects quite the contrary. Yes I agree that there's many fraudsters out there who are out to rip people off. I have never pay anyone a single cent and in my earlier post in AV1 and here I encourage people to download the solfeggio videos from you tube which are free. I also encourage everyone to continue researching these frequencies and keep asking questions this is what research is all about. My approach thus far to these frequencies has been as a researcher however the benefits have indeed been beneficial to all involved.I hope this sheds some light on some of your questions and concerns keep them coming I most certainly welcome them.

Blessings to you and yours..

14. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    You are making a very good point, we are frequency to know for real what are the side effects of certain frequencies is very important. I did some researching on solfegio and found out that is based on gregorian chants????????Ok I said, as if the Roman Catholic Church is ever going to do anything to liberate people?

I am still investigating and found no evidence of lasting effects, its a bit like taking prozac! Now you are indicating that it also creates hypnotic states no wonder it never worked for me, I can not be hypnotized

Thank you Baelsfire for the info
    Hey stardust just for the record I am not a catholic nor promote any type of religion. I personally have not gone to church in eons. However a believe in an origin of all things for me is obvious so I will venture to say that there's many good religious people who have done great things in our world. Martin Luther King Jr., Desmond Tutu, Mother Theresa, Gandhi the list is endless. So just because something is connected to a particular religion does not necessarily mean is bad. Most of my beliefs will be consider sacrilegious you know is funny because in my earlier journey in life I got thrown out of many of the religious places I visited since I asked too many questions and cause a bit of mayhem.

Stardust have a great and wonderful day and thanks for making me laugh...

15. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Hey stardust just for the record I am not a catholic nor promote any type of religion. I personally have not gone to church in eons. However a believe in an origin of all things for me is obvious so I will venture to say that there's many good religious people who have done great things in our world. Martin Luther King Jr., Desmond Tutu, Mother Theresa, Gandhi the list is endless. So just because something is connected to a particular religion does not necessarily mean is bad. Most of my beliefs will be consider sacrilegious you know is funny because in my earlier journey in life I got thrown out of many of the religious places I visited since I asked too many questions and cause a bit of mayhem.

Stardust have a great and wonderful day and thanks for making me laugh...

You lost me mate, I was answering to Baelsfire not you. I never implied anything about you, as far as I know you are not the inventor of solfegio frequencies? just a user you have said before?

Glad I made you laugh but the Catholic Church (not the people who practice catholicism) has created for themselves a very questionable reputation which is common knowledge. From the manipulation of information since the 3rd century, the inquisition, the manipulation of the king of England in 1200 to take over the country (which they did), the extermination of the south american indians, etc, to satanism and pedophilia that has been admited by the church itself.

Proven genocide is not a laughing matter in my book but that is just me

I am afraid I would not give credit to the Vatican for anyhing that is good for humanity myself, all that they are interested in is domination and pillaging of the wealth of the world

Cheers
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 15th May 2010 at 14:08.

16. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Hi Frank
    I should of been clearer, i wasn't attacking you or the solfeggio in specific, but rather the use of binaural frequencies in highly unethical manners - exactly what you described. I wouldnt consider sleep paralysis a side effect, nor dangerous, but i felt it a weight on my conscience if i didnt mention it because it is a very real effect when your state of consciousness is in this range.

The point of why i mentioned the suggestibility issue is your brain does not operate a uniform FFR brainwave range, different parts of the brain can be in theta, some in beta etc. You would not be necessary aware of being in a hypnotic state because in many aspects you could be operating in a beta state, but information is being absorbed and process through a part of the brain in a different state. Ever watched a film and got overly emotive over some scene that didnt really make sense why it affected you so much? Good chance there are these techniques being used. In visual media it is more powerful as the binaural frequencies can be amplified with the accompaniment of flickering. This is also dangerous if you are an epileptic. I realise i may of strayed way off topic, so sorry if you feel hijacked. But these are issues i have come across in my personal r&d and i felt the need to discuss with people as intelligently as possible!

-the thing about the Gregorian chants. Its very likely that the structure of these chants were not invented by the catholics, they just understood (well some of them did, at least partially) the powers they can have, and used them to their own means to galvanise their teachings. NLP?

Its not my aim to turn people off from these technologies frequencies, but rather turn them on to being aware how much these frequencies can actually do when used in irresponsible or unethical endeavours. Im in no way insinuating you are a charlatan, you appear as a very genuine soul :- ) just to make sure theres no miscommunication (bad day for me)

But back on topic, you say have not experienced any sleep/waking paralysis? Or were you refering to being a a hypnosis? The particular range that is affecting my experiences of this is the piece i have developed called "Schumann Represented" which is based on the Earths resonance of 7.83hz, which is just between a Theta and Alpha state.

I would highly recommend that all people who use any form of binaurals frequencies to alter and sync their brainwaves to do so in a very low stimuli controlled environment, because seriously the junk seeps into your head..

17. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Baelsfire please don't feel bad about my answers I am not defending myself I am trying to answer your concerns at least from my point of view. Referring to the question of sleep paralysis or sleep walking , no nothing like that has ever happen to me while using these frequencies. Look there's some binaural beats that have hypnotic suggestions and I guess for some people as you say it could be dangerous in particular if the suggestive stimuli is destructive. Believe me when I say I support your concerns on the other hand what I have posted so far is more to do with helping people to relieve stress, become more healthy, and improve your overall attitude at least this is my aim.
    Once again thanks for your participation on this thread and I am excited that you have an interest in these frequencies I certainly welcome your input.

Blessings to you and yours...

18. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Stardust I did not mean to offend you and I am sure you did not meant to offend me. Like you I am not a supporter of organize religion, as far as the catholic church is incredible to me how for example many priest can raped children and still remain as a priest within the church. When Christianity was name as the official religion in Rome they still continue slaughtering people in the coliseum , this time the difference was that the slaughter where consider gentiles , is no laughing matter . I however admire people like Mother Theresa and Desmond Tutu in my view these people are what a heart of compassion is all about.

Hey Stardust I hope everything is okay between us , I always enjoy your post. Once again have a great day !!!

19. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Stardust I did not mean to offend you and I am sure you did not meant to offend me. Like you I am not a supporter of organize religion, as far as the catholic church is incredible to me how for example many priest can raped children and still remain as a priest within the church. When Christianity was name as the official religion in Rome they still continue slaughtering people in the coliseum , this time the difference was that the slaughter where consider gentiles , is no laughing matter . I however admire people like Mother Theresa and Desmond Tutu in my view these people are what a heart of compassion is all about.

Hey Stardust I hope everything is okay between us , I always enjoy your post. Once again have a great day !!!
    Of course Frank Samuel, its never personal

20. Link to Post #100
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

I have been using Holosync for over 5 years and have had nothing but expansion happen ..so have 100.000's of other people...

http://integrallife.com/node/40930

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast