+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part Two

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

I think the obvious factor is that these frequencies are gathered by in many cases an unknown source.
    In other words we get them off the internet.
    Many things on TV and the internet I will not look at or listen to. Some things I will look but not listen or visa versa.
    It's a matter of instinctual choice.
    Here is an example of some questionable material that I like. Some will find it unwatchable, in that who knows what the mind will find relevant?
    For me It's OK in small doses, however after watching one time I am more than done.

YouTube - Enigma - I Love You... I'II Kill You:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=6LApHp2W-OU
    Perception is Everything

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Dougall I am glad you brought that up because it is a fact that we are getting bombarded with destructive negative frequencies everyday, through music, tv, even our interaction with one another. I was not aware of this before so my energy level and emotional mood was all over the place. This happens to us as adults now imagine what is doing to our children. This is why I am emphatic about helping our resonator the heart to produce frequencies which can counteract all of these unhealthy frequencies . Thus far for me the solfeggio frequencies have help me and my family in ways that I never imagine.
    The flip side is that since many people have not heard of them they are naturally cautious and skeptical and that's okay. My aim through this thread is mainly to bring an awareness that as humans we need to create a frequency vibrational balance in order to relieve our stress, anxiety and the many perceive problems we face on a daily basis. Anything that can help you improve the quality of life is a plus for me.:

Many blessings to you and yours...

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    You lost me mate, I was answering to Baelsfire not you. I never implied anything about you, as far as I know you are not the inventor of solfegio frequencies? just a user you have said before?

Glad I made you laugh but the Catholic Church (not the people who practice catholicism) has created for themselves a very questionable reputation which is common knowledge. From the manipulation of information since the 3rd century, the inquisition, the manipulation of the king of England in 1200 to take over the country (which they did), the extermination of the south american indians, etc, to satanism and pedophilia that has been admited by the church itself.

Proven genocide is not a laughing matter in my book but that is just me

I am afraid I would not give credit to the Vatican for anyhing that is good for humanity myself, all that they are interested in is domination and pillaging of the wealth of the world

Cheers
    Hey, Stardust... It's such a pleasure to read from someone that sees what the roman catholic church is and is not afraid to voice it.
    We (My 2 Sisters and I) had to go to a catholic school and, because we were not rich and came from a broken home, we were put up in front of the class and the nun said, "This is what happens to you when your parents get divorced."
    To make a long story short, we were abused, taken advantage of, made fun of.... The list is endless. My mother did not believe us when we complained, saying, "The nuns wouldn't do that, they are people of God."
    The scars are still here, 50 years later.

Menkaure

4. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Menkaure (here)
    Hey, Stardust... It's such a pleasure to read from someone that sees what the roman catholic church is and is not afraid to voice it.
    We (My 2 Sisters and I) had to go to a catholic school and, because we were not rich and came from a broken home, we were put up in front of the class and the nun said, "This is what happens to you when your parents get divorced."
    To make a long story short, we were abused, taken advantage of, made fun of.... The list is endless. My mother did not believe us when we complained, saying, "The nuns wouldn't do that, they are people of God."
    The scars are still here, 50 years later.

Menkaure
    Hi Menkauren, I am sorry to hear about your experience. I also went to Catholic Church, many of my experiences were quite traumatic too, I am glad that it is all behind. Of course the people that practices catholicism is many times unaware of what is going on

In South America until very recent, if you were not baptized Catholic you were look down as evil

The funny thing is that not many people knows that the rituals of the Catholic Church came from the cult to Marduke in Babilon....like drinking the blood of Christ....

Stardust

5. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Hello Frank Samuel and thanks for this thread! I started exploring solfeggio frequencies and so far - enjoying vibrations very much. Will post more about my experience, once I become better acquainted with the material
    Peace and Love for all!
    "When I don't know who I am, I follow You
    When I know who I am, You & I are One"

6. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I downloaded some software that play whatever frequency you set. So I set each frequency and listened to it for a time of a bout 15 minutes each. I then left it on the alleged healing frequency very low while I worked at my machine. I did this for several hours. I noticed I began to feel 'speedy' after a while--kind of antsy-figety, then remembered I was playing that sound just below conscious hearing, and stopped it. I relaxed again. I did seem to have a lot of energy. But it was a bit 'edgy', seemed to me...

7. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    I downloaded some software that play whatever frequency you set. So I set each frequency and listened to it for a time of a bout 15 minutes each. I then left it on the alleged healing frequency very low while I worked at my machine. I did this for several hours. I noticed I began to feel 'speedy' after a while--kind of antsy-figety, then remembered I was playing that sound just below conscious hearing, and stopped it. I relaxed again. I did seem to have a lot of energy. But it was a bit 'edgy', seemed to me...
    Sunnyrap every time we start something that is beneficial to us we often have a bit of resistance from the body this for me is natural. Have you ever try to go on a diet is not an easy thing to give up sweets, another example is starting an exercise program at the beginning you are going to be sore. So the weird sensations are at least in my opinion are a natural reaction from your body alert systems telling you I am not used to this.Also another note of interest concerning the frequencies is to download the ones you feel are beneficial to you. Even do we want to gain instant results it takes at least a couple of months to rip the benefits .Your stress level will begin to calm down, your mind will become clearer, your body immune system will help you heal faster. This is at least what I have notice from the prolong use specially with my children.You know is a niece feeling not to feel stressful , to sleep like a baby, the life I was living before stress was a big part of my life and as a result I did not get much restful sleep so you could imagine how happy I am now.

8. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Astra (here)
    Hello Frank Samuel and thanks for this thread! I started exploring solfeggio frequencies and so far - enjoying vibrations very much. Will post more about my experience, once I become better acquainted with the material
    Peace and Love for all!
    Astra thank you for your input, happy solfeggioing!!!

9. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

[QUOTE=frank samuel;2187]Hi everyone for those that are interested in this topic I thought I continue posting my findings and observations of the research I have been conducted for about 4 years now.
    I met many people who are using or experimenting with the solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats. Of course everybody has heard of the health benefits they have. My research has taken a different approach as my concept of reality began to change through the prolong use of these frequencies.Since my research and findings have impacted my life in an incredible way I think that it is important to post the results.I want to keep my report simple and concise . Those of you that are doing similar experiments I welcome your input and those who have questions and general comments please do so, all are welcome . I am posting this for the benefit of everyone.
    Many of my findings are not new I believe everyone can reach the same or greater results.
    Basic initial experiments.
    1- The use of frequencies to alter matter.
    2- The use of frequencies to become financially independent.
    3- The use of frequencies as an aid for the natural growth and development of my children.

Recent experiments
    4- The use of frequencies to heighten cognitive awareness
    5- The use of frequencies to balance and reinforce positive scenarios in your life.
    6-The use of frequencies as a universal and cosmic language

Frank I want to thank you for being a real inspiration on the use of these frequencies...now that I have headphones I believe these frequencies are already helping me with my neck pain...and that is only having listened for a short period of time! As you have noted in this thread it is very important to listen to the solfeggios that each person believes will be of most important benefit to him or her.

10. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Thank you Jeanette your input is very important. This world is full of negative and destructive scenarios which impact the emotional balance of so many people around the globe. These frequencies I feel creates scenarios which are beneficial and healing to our emotional stability. Is not easy to forgive others and move on with our lives, often by holding on to these hurtful memories we do more harm to ourselves . Our heart does not distinguish between harmful scenarios and constructive positive scenarios this is why I say that we suffer from a frequency unbalance. Your mind has to help the heart to heal by forgiving, forgetting and moving on with our lives. Not one single person in this planet can say that they have never committed a mistake, I think we as a whole are accustomed to making mistakes. Thus the famous saying , "to err is to be human'. With this in mind for me is easy to forgive others and also to forgive myself. If you dwell to much in the past harmful scenarios we cannot focus completely in the beautiful and incredible things happening to us each second of our lives in the NOW. For those that have gone through nightmarish experiences , think about the people of south Africa who lived this nightmarish experience for so long yet they where able to find it in their hearts to forgive their oppressors and move on with their lives . To all who read this thread I thank you from the bottom of my heart and may all your wishes come true.

Many many blessings to all ....
    Last edited by frank samuel; 19th May 2010 at 03:30. Reason: misspelled from

11. Link to Post #111
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Frank,
    How do you listen listen to the frequencies, with headphone or speakers?

Thanks,
    Peace.

12. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Hello Guardian to answer your question, at the beginning I used headphones but after a couple of months I switched to regular PC speakers and surprisingly enough they where also effective.The frequencies seem to transform my environment, they are always playing in the background. The frequencies from my experience can also transmit a signal and travel long distances. Think of yourself as a radio antenna tuning in to these frequencies , our planet is producing these frequencies naturally then you are just tuning in with a little help from the PC or whatever you are using to tune in to them. I use a variety of solfeggio and binaural beats, our world and ourselves are frequency vibrational energy, they create many forms and patterns of expression, is good to experience a variety of soothing and healing vibrations. Remember all our body is doing by listening to these frequencies is helping the heart become a receiver and transmitter, what the heart is doing is learning the correct frequency codes in order to naturally create and produce these frequencies.Your heart in essence is an electromagnetic frequency generator and the longer you listen to the frequencies the stronger your generator becomes. Think of the frequencies as an exercise machine for the heart. There's always challenges in the world we live in, however they way we perceive and meet these challenges is the key in maintaining our composure and stress level down being clear headed to quickly resolve any issue. Irregardless of the number of challenges you encounter on any given day, ie. your car breaks down, your children become sick, a family member dies, what have you, many of these challenges can be traumatic , by maintaining a balance in your frequency vibrational energy field your heart is not overwhelm and can assist you to meet these challenges helping you to maintain your composure, keeping you clear headed and putting your best face and emotional heartistic balance mood forward.

Last edited by frank samuel; 21st May 2010 at 05:18. Reason: repeated the same word twice, oh well !!! added the word travel

13. Link to Post #113
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks very much for your response, i understand Clearly
    whats the difference between the schumman resonance and solfeggio , do they produce the same change in the body frequency?

14. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by theguardian (here)
    Thanks very much for your response, i understand Clearly
    whats the difference between the schumman resonance and solfeggio , do they produce the same change in the body frequency?
    Guardian that's a very good question the main difference is the frequency levels the Shuman resonance as far as I understand is a low frequency of 7.8 Hz produce by the earth, there's some binaural beats that emit the same frequency. The theories abound, some people think that once the earth raises its frequency to 13.0 Hz that our cognitive awareness will increase . From my research this conclusion is not far fetch , it makes a lot of sense to me.Whether we will move to another dimensional reality is very hypothetical , I am more incline to believe that our level of awareness about our true origin will be a lot more clear helping us to create a better quality of life for the entire planet. The rest will take more time, eventually the perception of our 3D reality will completely change , as multidimensional beings we will naturally continue to grow and develop rediscovering our true potential.

15. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Red face Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

It is about 2:00 am down in the Island of PR I'm sitting by the laptop thinking about my life journey. I can't really tell you how many books I have read trying to find the answers to the secrets of the Universe. A big question for me when I was real young was, why is there so much suffering in the world ? I like many of you was a young idealist,naive but determine to make my mark to do something good in this world. 30 years later I got to laugh at myself because I was so judgmental. You see I wanted to change the world but I could not even change myself and I was too proud to admit it.I used to carry my books all around the world thinking, I am going to find something in there to all of the sudden end my inner struggle. A few years ago when I came across the notion that maybe my life was about to come to a sudden end then it dawn on me, declare the peace on yourself and learn to live in harmony with yourself, the good and the bad. As soon as I made that decision my struggles ended, then came the Big realization, I was blinded by my illusion of the inner struggle, my heart knows no good and evil, it cannot place judgments, is just my mind playing tricks on me with the help of the so call reality. No book in the world could teach me that. My heart now is at peace, you can argue that there's evil in the world and yes I will agree with that, we all can be self destructive and totally self center no doubt about that. Most people identify with what we perceive to be good or bad and create a character, thus we become victims of our own illusion. Some would question this by saying we cannot know what is truly real, I will agree that your mind does not but your heart knows because when you are in love, at peace and truly happy irregardless of your circumstances nothing bothers you. Your heart is fill with compassion even for your enemies.I am now just happy to be a simple human being that is in harmony with my inner self. What does this post has to do with the frequencies ? Has everything to do with the frequencies because by helping my heart become stress free I was able to look at myself outside of the box, if you will , my vision of the world I perceive became connected directly to my heart . I can look at myself in the mirror and laugh because this very moment in time , this very second is whats makes all the difference. If I can live in harmony with myself so can my children and everybody else , maybe you say that's impossible and I respect your opinion, I can only speak for myself base upon what my heart is feeling. You know I am laughing thinking I know I have place my foot in my mouth plenty of times in my life, now I think I am doing it less, enough rambling for now. I wish you all a good night or good day depending where you live in the world.

Many many blessings to all...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 24th May 2010 at 11:35. Reason: added the word with

16. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Hi Frank,
    thanks for this thread! is there any difference if I listen to solfeggio on youtube or high quality wav-files? btw, where can i get some wav-files for free?

17. Link to Post #117
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    It is about 2:00 am down in the Island of PR I'm sitting by the laptop thinking about my life journey. I can't really tell you how many books I have read trying to find the answers to the secrets of the Universe. A big question for me when I was real young was, why is there so much suffering in the world ? I like many of you was a young idealist,naive but determine to make my mark to do something good in this world. 30 years later I got to laugh at myself because I was so judgmental. You see I wanted to change the world but I could not even change myself and I was too proud to admit it.I used to carry my books all around the world thinking, I am going to find something in there to all of the sudden end my inner struggle. A few years ago when I came across the notion that maybe my life was about to come to a sudden end then it dawn on me, declare the peace on yourself and learn to live in harmony with yourself, the good and the bad. As soon as I made that decision my struggles ended, then came the Big realization, I was blinded by my illusion of the inner struggle, my heart knows no good and evil, it cannot place judgments, is just my mind playing tricks on me with the help of the so call reality. No book in the world could teach me that. My heart now is at peace, you can argue that there's evil in the world and yes I will agree with that, we all can be self destructive and totally self center no doubt about that. Most people identify with what we perceive to be good or bad and create a character, thus we become victims of our own illusion. Some would question this by saying we cannot know what is truly real, I will agree that your mind does not but your heart knows because when you are in love, at peace and truly happy irregardless of your circumstances nothing bothers you. Your heart is fill with compassion even for your enemies.I am now just happy to be a simple human being that is in harmony with my inner self. What does this post has to do with the frequencies ? Has everything to do with the frequencies because by helping my heart become stress free I was able to look at myself outside of the box, if you will , my vision of the world I perceive became connected directly to my heart . I can look at myself in the mirror and laugh because this very moment in time , this very second is whats makes all the difference. If I can live in harmony with myself so can my children and everybody else , maybe you say that's impossible and I respect your opinion, I can only speak for myself base upon what my heart is feeling. You know I am laughing thinking I know I have place my foot in my mouth plenty of times in my life, now I think I am doing it less, enough rambling for now. I wish you all a good night or good day depending where you live in the world.

Many many blessings to all...
    your biggest enemy is you ! learn to learn yourself and the world will unfold.
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

18. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExHaLaTiON (here)
    your biggest enemy is you ! learn to learn yourself and the world will unfold.
    ExHalation the enemy can take many forms and many people will rather point the fingers at others rather than point the fingers at themselves. While we keep placing blame on others for the problems of this world our world will never change, so in that sense I agree with you we are our own greatest enemy.
    To create balance and harmony in your life ends the illusion of blame. Often we fail to see the beauty that surrounds us because we are focusing on our perceived enemy. So is time we liberate ourselves , people like Mandela where free even while imprison because he can love his enemies who later became his dear friends, he did not feed his heart with hate. The irony of the perception of our reality is that you can become your own slave or liberator .

Blessings to you and yours...

19. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Hi guys,

Be mindful when using anything that will alter your mind state. There are no short cuts to divinity, only love will get you there in a timely fashion. It’s possible when using these frequency beats/tones you can lock in certain thought patterns and/or create blockages. Everyone thinks on different waves because we are all different. No software/device will be compatible to everyone. Natural is the only safe way to go, be very careful taking such guidance from strangers. If something goes wrong, who are you going to blame? I’ve seen these practices over the years and have yet to see any real results…nothing that they couldn’t achieve on their own. Maybe the results will kick in at a later date…if so, do you really want to take that gamble, it might not turn out the way you want. How much do you really care about yourself when you resort to jeopardizing your very well being for short cuts? Do it the right way, meditate and exercise righteousness. If it doesn’t work…I’ll refund you your money back guarantee.

Also, why take a chance getting mind warped over speculations about our future?
    A device, or software that modifies/modulates/oscillates your brain waves is a bit too risky for me…especially after hearing all the talk about mind control.

Live well…it has always been up to you.

Peace

20. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I've noticed my own inner sense will make me uncomfortable--I'll get all edgy and experience the fright-flight feeling-- when I'm not ok with any sounds...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast