+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part Two

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Peace of mind thank you for your advice. My only reason to start this thread has been to help. After 4 years plus the results for me have been amazing. In fact mind control or the side effects of it on the island as far as my understanding has been in part one of the major factors in crimes of passion in PR ,at a rate of 3 to 4 family tragedies a day, in a island of 3 million people . This let me to my research, what these frequencies are doing is creating a shield of deterrence to counteract these harmful frequencies.
    You don't have to take my word for it , this is why I urge people to do your own research.
    I can only speak from my experience, I have never suffer any negative side effects from listening to these frequencies , nor have my children or wife. We are a very happy family, a little bit of harmony and tranquility is always welcome in my house not to mention the laughter. A la natural works for some people and that is okay too, just tell me what do you propose to try and block these harmful frequencies ?
    Prayer and meditation works I am sure, however children are very susceptible to all kinds of influences so my goal is to protect my family the best way I know how. I must say so far so good, I cannot predict the future, if the world ends tomorrow at least I will die knowing that my children live life to the fullest every single day, they loved and and where loved ,what more can I ask for.

Peace of mind many blessings to you and yours...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 25th May 2010 at 19:46.

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Quote Posted by Manifestor (here)
    Hi Frank,
    thanks for this thread! is there any difference if I listen to solfeggio on youtube or high quality wav-files? btw, where can i get some wav-files for free?

3. Link to Post #123
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Hi frank , its me again
    Im now using the frequencies everyday, its a really calm and relaxing experience,
    peace .

4. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Manifestor believe it or not you are at the top of my list to answer your post, you gave me a bit of homework and I wanted to wait till the children went to bed. I am downloading and evaluating some mp3 frequencies wave files. I'll post then in a little while, sorry for the delay in answering your post.

Many blessings to you...

5. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Manifestor as promise here's an mp3 solfeggio frequencies wave file very similar to the ones I have in video format. 99.9 % of my frequency research is in video format . I will post a few more solfeggio frequencies on mp3 wave format tomorrow, is about 12:00 am down my way, I am going to grab a bit of shut eyes. Good night to all.

http://www.solfeggiotones.com/download-solfeggio-tones/
    Last edited by frank samuel; 26th May 2010 at 03:57.

6. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Hi Frank,
    thank you for the link.
    I found this info on the website:
    "There are 2 versions of the Solfeggio Frequencies avaiable for download.

The first is known as the “Ravi Solfeggio Tone. This track is to remain in a high quality WAV format for the best results... It is not recommended that you convert this to MP3 or any other compressed file as you will risk having the tone lose it’s integrity and will not function properly."

Hey Frank, if you use videos (avi or mpeg, not youtube) than you are using a wav-file not mp3. I can imagine that it would still work with a 256bit/s MP3. However, I don`t think that a flv-format would work proberly because of the data-loss (frequency-loss), so youtube-videos wouldn`t work as good as wav-files, right?

The guy wrote on the website about the MP3`s:
    "The Second is known as the “Sedona 11:11 Frequencies”

- These tracks are quicker to download but are of a lesser intensity, however; they’re positive affects still remain."

So, MP3 are of lesser intensity, if you upload a MP3 to youtube your file is being converted into flv, that means the file loses more of its capability, in other words...youtube-videos do work, but not so effective, am I right?

7. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Manifestor this is my understanding of what is happening when I listen to these frequencies irregardless of the format, my auditory senses are tuning in via the pc or any type of listening device that I prefer to use. In my case is the laptop. At the beginning they sound strange, the sedona 11:11 for example will be a little easier to listen to so that you don't tear your eardrums. When you hear sounds even the ones we do not like , the sound or song seems to become part of your thoughts so without any conscious effort we continue repeating them. Since these frequencies help to benefit your life in many areas, health, cognitive awareness, reducing stress levels, etc. you'll begin to reap the benefits. I don't have to blast my eardrums for them to be effective, I listen to them as part of the background sounds just as you would listen to sounds in nature, sometimes if I am doing maintenance on the laptop I turn them off for a while and I am still listening to them via my sensory recall. The funny thing is that the birds seem to like them too , all kinds of birds love to hang out by my windows and even do there's plenty of trees around they prefer to build the nest by the window . The frequencies are a form of language, we have been hearing them since before our birth the thing is that since you are not consciously aware of it your auditory senses automatically shut off these sounds, just like you would in a big city like New York where people day and night live with noise pollution yet nobody seems to mind even do the prolong effects are stress, nervous tension, depression.
    The solfeggio frequencies counteract these harmful frequencies noises helping you focus on sounds which are soothing and relaxing and we all need a bit of that everyday to unwind and recharge our batteries.
    I hope this answers your question and now you know why I prefer not to blast my eardrums, just kidding I think you know what I mean.

Many many blessings to you and yours.

PS The one I recommend from the mp3 frequencies link is the Sedona 11:11

8. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Guardian a special hello and I wanted to thank you for your support. I guess the message that I try to express through this thread is live in the NOW and live each single moment to the fullest. In my view anything that can help me do that is beneficial. So as they say, " sized the moment ". If I live in fear I might as well hide under my bed and never come out and I am not about to do that, you know it matters not how many times you fall flat on your face, what matters is how many times we get up.

Many blessings to you and yours...

9. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Hi Sunnyrap

My own experiments/experience & research indicates this could be because your heart rate is making the first synch with the audio, if you think of the effects of high-BPM dance music you may see what i mean. Also, contrary to what some scientists theorise, im inclined to think that the higher rates of beta and possibly gamma phases could induce the panic "fight or flight" experience. You will probably be aware that in these states people are often "hyper-aware", or rather, reacting to events at an increased pace that what a "normal" state of consciousness brings.

Something also i feel has a suprisingly powerful effect, although it may seem obvious, is the shape and colour of the frequencies respective to an individuals exposure to such forms in their past, and the preferences of sound which arise from that. Its completely possible to produce completely different sounding audio, one which you may dislike and find uncomfortable and one which you instantly like and atune to in an expediant and positive manner - but both programmed to assist the bringing on of diffrent states of consciousness.

I stress the word "assist" for good reason. When you are aware of what these can help induce (for want of a better term) you may, quite naturally and sensibly, be wary on many levels n your psyche. This would of course translate into these feelings you describe as your subconscious (or supra-conscious?) builds "walls" to stop unwanted manipulation.

The frequencies in them selves are neither good nor bad, its how they are used. When placed alongside hypnotic or subliminal suggestions they can be dangerous, specifically if the suggestions are not carefully thought out and placed for and by yourself, with your understanding of intent. There are many "clean" frequencies out there (which also occur naturally also - for example my work based on the Schumann Resonance), i am by no means warning you off these Solfeggio's in particular; i am speaking generally.

Being aware of both sides of the metaphorical coin can only provide wisdom, and ignoring experiences and phases an individual may travel through with the assistance of these frequencies is both dishonest and foolish (in my humble onion).

Fear of what these frequencies can do is perhaps almost as bad as ignorance! Good luck and have fun and remember to develop in balance

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    I've noticed my own inner sense will make me uncomfortable--I'll get all edgy and experience the fright-flight feeling-- when I'm not ok with any sounds...

10. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Baelsfire thanks for your input, I wanted to ask you if you think that we can deflect any harmful frequencies that we unconsciously experience via, TV, music, the internet ? And most important to me how can we assist children in the development of their emotional maturity and stability using these frequencies? The frequencies I have research thus far are the basic solfeggio scale and others related to that, of course I am aware that there's harmful frequencies specially the ones we come in contact with through our daily activities. My main concern is in the area of emotional balance and cognitive awareness. I study psychology and psychiatry and these two are poor examples of modern day solutions. While I welcome your critique I will also welcome your input as to how to use these frequencies to benefit humans in general .
    Thanks Baelsfire and as always thank you for your participation in this thread.

Many blessings to you and yours...

11. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Hi Frank, call me Josh.

You raise some great questions there! We should definitely be focusing on these areas i think. I should state though - I don't have all the answers. I may speak like i do sometimes, but of course, while im still incarnate theres so much more to learn, heh!

Presently i think being aware is the first position to take - and not getting into a state of fear when you (re: anyone) realises how much they are being influenced by the relentless saturation of media and adverts etc. Though common sense tells that simply being aware isn't a full shield, because the exposure can be relentless. I am myself still learning what it is to be emotionally balanced versus the often worrying depiction of emotional maturity in media which is basically being cold and indifferent! The answers may be really quiet simple... knowing when to turn the tv off for instance.

Afterall.. "background" music and tv is like valium infused with subliminal instructions and idiotic junk. Learning to quiet the mind i think is essential. By the way, you are likely to be in the know, and practising such things - i dont mean to patronise you, im just putting my ideas out there at this point.

I think teaching a child how to meditate at an early age could be something that would empower that child with techniques that will be as programmed when the child is adult. Instead of letting the child be exposed to Disney films (LINK) or the consistent inane pop-music aimed at young children which is teaching how to be perfect little consumer sl*ts (no link needed), there needs to be more conscious direction to imbue our young with the ability to create ethics from a "clean & clear" point of mind, allowing them to surpass us (in some respects) with ease at an early age! These clean frequencies are perfect for such play, in combination with developing skills and thinking abilities the brain is stimulated massively and acting in hemispherical synchronisation. I think giving a child that foundation, as opposed to the "norm" of todays western civilisations gives the human species a far more comfortable looking ride in the future?

I mean speaking for myself, ive spent the last 8 years becoming aware of all the junk my mind has picked up through the formative years and finding ways to unlearn the "compliant-consumer; slave-entity world" being insidiously programmed into us all! If anyone doesnt realise what im on about, i probably sound like a ranting madman now LOL. ThinkFree!

EDIT
    Too long; didn't read? I think, hope even, that being aware (with vigilance but not fear) negates the effect of the more harmful frequencies to some degree because our conscious energy is not being manipulated and directed without our awareness... "take the power back!"
    Last edited by Baelsfire; 26th May 2010 at 20:12.

12. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Thanks Frank for the kind words,

My concerns were for those who know nothing about these practices. So, I suggested that critical research be done before exploring these methods. Everything in the universe is made of vibration, which is why music is so moving to us. Have you ever heard a song you didn’t like but still found yourself bopping your head and/or tapping your feet to the sounds? This is how the music is used as a weapon; they implant suggestions into your head by riding them into your mind thru the frequencies. It’s the main reason why people are walking around today throwing up the devil horn signs in rock concerts, and why there is so much violence in Hip hop…not to mention the over saturation of sex in all music.

A few years ago, 2 entertainment lawyers told me on separate occasions the industry is no longer about building but destroying. And, these are very high profile attorneys, so arrogant in their ways they figure they can tell me anything and think nothing will happen against them.
    This is what we are dealing with; you can turn on the radio and hear for yourself my friend.

Someone created a thread in the old PA with some frequency tones and you can clearly hear (well, at least I did) a voice in the background chanting something. I was a bit surprised that many people didn’t pick up on it (only a couple did). I guess the unsuspecting were either used to listening to these frequencies, or was preprogrammed in an earlier one not to hear the messages in the later uploaded frequency beats and tones. Or maybe they just didn’t pay it any mind. Or, maybe sense I don’t use them at all; it was easy for me to detect it. All I’m saying is be very careful using these things, I’m almost sure the most spiritual indigenous people and ancient societies didn’t use them either. Better safe than sorry…what do you have to loose by going all natural? We don’t even know if much of these 2012 theories is true…yet.

I wouldn’t worry about the kids; just keep them in good company because they will mimic what they see. Keep the negative images of harm out of the head. The less you focus on the bad things/possibilities you will increase your chances in achieving what you really want…after all, we always get what we deserve, it’s all in the focused intent. Fear has a funny way of having you think about the things you don’t want in life…so people end up blaming others when in fact the outcome came from with in them, their on mis-placed focus. Denial is also fears accomplice.

I mentioned on numerous occasions how I was on the fence about many topics discussed here because of the lack of evidence in certain testimonies and theories. All in all….You don’t need anything on the outside to get you what you want…everything on the outside is a done deal, the outside is nothing but manifested thoughts. Believe in your very own power, nothing can stop you, or hurt you unless you allow it…be careful what you put into your body.

In the end people are going to do what they want…so just be safe.

Peace

13. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Baelsfire you raise some good points while families activities are good in all forms specially outdoor activities.I am curious to know if you attribute any problem to a frequency unbalance. You can become a uncontrolled buying consumer specially if you have the cash by way of credit cards, checking account, loans etc..From being a crazy mind control consumer to being a cold blooded killer is a giant leap. I don't know if in your country is the same but in PR passion killings between fathers and mothers killing each other and their children happen at alarming rate of 3 to 4 per day. I have a hard time relating this to just economical depression because in some cases is taking place between economically stable families with no history of abusive behavior. Now I am not an alarmist as much as a realist, I focus my attention in raising the consciousness awareness and maturity level of my children and these frequencies have help me to do just that . 4 years plus of research is not an overnight conclusion and five children with similar type of results is not just mere coincidence. I only wish to point out that they are beneficial not because I read it in a scientific manual but because I am using them everyday and they have improve the quality of my life by relieving the level of stress, improving our health. ie my 3 year old suffer from asthma now he's completely cured. I myself was severely ill and without the use of conventional medicine I am now 99.9 % healthy.Although the field is rather new there's been many clinics using bioacoustics therapy sound for healing purposes.Theoretical analysis is common in the scientific community, yet we have created more problems than solutions by dismissing anything that was not approved by the FDA for example. The medical field has become a business , I simply cannot phantom how any descent human can approve medical drugs which the side effects are more harmful than the cure yet it is the acceptable norm. Things are as they are, I however have hope that we will improve the quality of our lives by way of raising our conscious and our heartistic level of maturity thus becoming responsible to create a harmonic environment for our families.
    Not an easy thing to do but you can blame me for trying.

Many many blessings to you and yours...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 26th May 2010 at 20:59. Reason: forgot to add the name.

14. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Peace of mind , stress is a major problem in our society.I know that as a war veteran I suffer from a short temper, irritability and uncontrolled hypertension, I try hatha yoga for years, meditation, martial arts, religion. You name it I did it yet nothing work. I was a skeptic. I was ill equip to have a normal loving relationship. My wife was also a short temper woman who would tell you off quicker than you can blink your eyes. What the frequencies have done is mellow us out, now I am 6ft. 240lbs. ARMY veteran who has learn to use my heart instead of my fist. As a parent of five screaming happy children I can tell you I am mellow yellow, no worries mate. Is a niece place to be and I do attribute this change in my mood and attitude to the frequencies. The FDA is not very happy if these type of therapies are successful, why ? For one thing is relatively inexpensive, in my case free and they are effective. Bioacoustics therapy sound healing is being used in many clinics to assist in improving the health of thousands of people all over the world including PR. So I am a very happy man that these frequencies are getting their well overdue recognition. Thanks for your input my friend much love going your way...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 27th May 2010 at 05:13.

15. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Sounds like you have a great attitude to parenting Frank I like to think, to an extent, that the more destructive uses of the frequencies are so because of the unconscious/ unaware direction of energy. As far as how far it goes, well all sorts of factors come into play. It can become a complex discussion in that regard, i don't accept that (for example) a kid can just listen to a marilyn manson song and be inspired to go shoot up a school, especially if the child is a consciously aware being. But relentless "popular" manufactured music can twist ones attitudes if the process are employed. Verging on a whole different topic now, one that needs to be looked at with a careful eye

PeaceofMind - People in the ancient world certainly used chants and vibrations in attuned buildings and locations to alter their states of consciousness, and it was a big part of their spirituality. Still is so in many cultures. The power of these frequencies is a natural process, but the implementation has become relatively advanced (technically speaking) - and of course the fact that the average child or even adult of the past 100 years especially has no training on the power of conscious energy and the average person is literally bombarded with this kind of "magic" in a society that values consumerism and capitalism higher than the welfare of the living things.

16. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

I hear you Frank,
    but you can only do what you can do. I’m familiar to this song you sing. I heard it sung in various accents and song a few lines myself, i even re-did the remix. We have all become accustom to the violin. But, only the individual can become aware of their own limits and shortcomings…although “music may sooth the savage beast” it can also rock him to sleep...

I know everyone haves their own ways for getting their vibe on (so to speak)…I don’t knock anyone for what works for them, I just wanted to shed a little light for you (and any other person that’s interested in this). And, I’m sure you heard the news of all the cell phones and wireless devices too. Supposedly, if a person talks more than a half hour there’s a chance cancer may form…could it be the frequencies constantly flowing in and out of the skull while we’re chatting…or could it be radiation? All the same because every thing is still basically vibration,…I would provide you a link but there were too many out there, I’m sure a good surf will get you all kinds of information
    Also, imo, suggesting anything mind altering is drug dealing. No worries, I'm not a snitch.

The FDA will probably put out their own frequency stuff if they see everyone using them…now would you trust the richest conglomerate in the world to give you a prescription? They probably can’t wait to do this…

keep protecting you and yours…no bad thoughts, no bad life.
    --------------------------------------------

Hi Baelsfire,

I’m well aware of ancient chants and modern chants used in meditation and rituals, but where are these chants/these sounds coming from? They are coming from that person/that group…not strangers pretending to understand someone else’s rhythm…think about it….
    Banging on pots and pans, nails on a chalk board, screaming, etc…all may have some ill affects some people, and some might find them to be music to their ears.

We are what ever we think we are. Society suffers because we doubt ourselves; exercise patience…for it’s the learning stage to one's destiny. Society can only change for the better when the individual starts to believing in self. When he/she starts believing that they need nothing to heal them…other then what the creator gave them. This will be the time when they will learn of true freedom and social tranquility.
    Be free, believe

Peace

17. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Peace of mind thank you for your input, there are no cure all remedies, ideally humans in theory can cure themselves naturally but we are not there yet, as a parent when my children have gotten sick in the past I suffer and could not bear to see my kids with ill health. I learn to trust my heart and wisdom to look for alternatives forms of medicine because the FDA has become a very irresponsible money making machine backed by the major pharmaceuticals. Pharmaceuticals dictate medical policies in the white house, thus the major health crisis. While there's cure for cancers and many other terminal deceases the medical field have completely ignore them, thus deaths of thousands of people a year.There's research done in the area of longevity for example that can help a human being to live a healthy life well into his 100th birthday.
    Now imagine what this would do for our social security retirement fund if in the US they already have a crisis in failing to take care of our senior citizens . I do put my trust in the heart and wisdom that lives within and connects me to a heart of the origin of all things, while I am not one to judge others my responsibility is to do the best I can for my family , friends and neighbors . There's too much suffering in this world already and I think that each one of us has the power to contribute in whatever way we can to help others in improving their quality of life. Project Avalon has become a place to share information specially about alternative forms of medicine and in my view this is the way to go to get the word out there. I am sure there will always be controversy specially when not approved by the FDA.
    Thanks Peace of Mind for your words of wisdom, the name you have chosen here certainly sheds light on your character and heart.

Many many blessings to you and yours...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 27th May 2010 at 06:19.

18. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Baelsfire I think we both are in the same sheet of music, consumerism has become a decease, turning off the tv and radio would be an effective solution. As a parent what I do is I try to edit the content of the garbage that my family consumes via the entertainment industry, creating a positive and constructive atmosphere . I am grateful that thus far my older children have remain level headed and very mature in keeping themselves center on positive healthy activities, I try not to preach but indirectly guide them with a loving heart.It is an unimaginable tragedy to see young children committing suicide and murder because they are emotionally ill equip to deal with this madness, many become walking time bombs. I know as a young man I was angry and judgmental unable to forgive the establishment. Through the use of these frequencies I am trying my best to help my children manage stress .Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

Much love going your way Baelsfire...

19. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member blackatiam's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Frank

Thank you so much for continuing the thread re Solfeggio frequencies. I have been lurking the PA1 & 2 forums for 1 year and found your thread on Solfeggio harmonies and beats. I have always known that there was something to the frequencies of the universe and when I found your thread, I decided to give it a try. I downloaded the solfeggio beats and melodies and frequencies to my laptop (over 50) and have them playing non-stop on my laptop and DVD player all day and all night. I even have a music folder playing on my computer at work even when I am not there, very, very low. Even though I cannot HEAR them, I hear them playing. I have enjoyed music my entire life; singing, dancing, teaching others to enjoy the same. So I have joined you in your experiment of these frequencies w/o trying to be CONSCIOUSLY aware of them. Let me tell you what has changed.

I HAVE!!!!! My body’s high blood pressure is down w/o meds; my cat is still alive after being diagnosed with kitty leukemia; I readily recognize thoughts that are not mines; I am able to handle stress MUCH better; my son is doing very well in school; my mom who is 81 is bouncing around like nothing is wrong. I know it is the change in frequency in my house. Oh, the money thing. I just got a check for over $1000 from my mortgage company; something I wasn’t expecting. I remember you talking about money attacking money; well that’s working too.

Thank you so much for your research. I will keep you abreast of my scientific-unscientific observations my use of solfeggio frequency research

Without LOVE, we are nothing.

Kat.

20. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

blackatiam you know you made my day, I have always been a type of wacky researcher and these frequencies have work for me and the entire family time and time again for over 4 years. There's nothing to study basically just listen is that simple. This has nothing to do with any type of belief system or hypnotic therapy, all it is from my understanding is balancing your frequency vibrational level to a healthy state, the rest as you have stated from your results is history.Please for those that are using the frequencies in some form or another in your life is always good to hear from you.We have unlimited potential and the only limitation that exist is that which you imagine.

Thank you once again blacktiam for your post much love going your way...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast