+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part Two

1. Link to Post #141
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    I know that as a war veteran I suffer from a short temper, irritability and uncontrolled hypertension, I try hatha yoga for years, meditation, martial arts, religion. You name it I did it yet nothing work. I was a skeptic. I was ill equip to have a normal loving relationship. My wife was also a short temper woman who would tell you off quicker than you can blink your eyes.
    Frank,
    I read this and I thought of the liver flushing that I've done 10 of now and many of those I've mentioned it to have shown improvements too... But one of the best benefits is reduce the inner "about to boil over" anger that is inside people... The liver holds the emotions and the emotions are what cause these boil overs... "Liver flushing the toxic stones from within" is something I recommend everyone investigate, most ignore it however, those that don't come back and tell me how many x hundred stones the've past at the weekend and how much better they feel.

I posted details in the "renew the liver" here... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Made-New-Again

And here is my original thread with more details on the old forum.. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16447

If you're finding total benefits with just the meditation SF & binual beats then great...

Another good meditation I've found is here and free http://www.solara.org.uk/meditation.aspx

John

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Wink Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Connecting with Sauce thanks for your advice, I am now a mellow yellow type of guy, my wife is getting there.We never have any type of misunderstandings, we can read each other thoughts, emotions and mood pretty well.I would take a look at the links you provided,thanks. I am an alternative health nut, for the obvious reasons very poor safety monitoring of pharmaceuticals drugs by the FDA thus the secondary ill effects are worse than the cure prescribed by the doctor.The solfeggio frequencies have done wonders to help melt away my level of stress, me the children and the wife are always laughing. In Puerto Rico the islanders have a saying, " pal mal tiempo buena cara", it means always be happy no matter what comes your way. Thank you once again Connecting with Sauce.

Many many blessings to you and your family...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 17th June 2010 at 13:55. Reason: misspelled each, ooopss!!!

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part

Frank, I have been reading this thread and the Youtube videos like those of Jandy-Jezebel Decibel are, in my opinion, very beneficial. I have listened to some of them while going to Theta Brainwave Level, which I think, enhances the effects of the videos on me. I anchored the Theta Level by listening to a free download at: http://www.oneuniversalmind.com/blog...a-audio-sample. I cannot listen to the videos frequently since I am always busy.

I would like to know if there are specific words that one can recite that would induce the solfeggio sound frequencies anytime one wished to? I read about the Ancient Gregorian Chants, but maybe there are certain modern words one can use. I'd appreciate any viable suggestions.

Thanks.

4. Link to Post #144
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Blessings frank,

It has taken more than a week to discover this Thread since you posted in the Thread on "The Connection of 440Hz to the Containment of the Human Species; what was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?”:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...amid-of-Giza-"

I think those commenting in this thread will find the connection Concert A (440 hz) has with a designed plan to suppress the Human condition relevant to this discussion.
    Last edited by observer; 12th July 2010 at 17:55. Reason: correct link

5. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

Hi Frank,

I just found this thread, and have been listening to the sounds while reading 15 pages of this thread. I find some of the sounds soothing, while others put me on edge.

I don't think it is just mere coincidence I found this thread tonight. My soul has been feeling a bit "dry" these past few months, and I was in need of a boost.

I will start listening, and give you an update.

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with all of us.

6. Link to Post #146
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

thanks to Frank for introducing me, all of us, to the Solfeggio frequencies -- from David Icke's site, an article of relevance

http://www.henrymakow.com/musicalscale.html

Does Conspiracy Extend to Musical Scale?

August 31, 2010
    What do you trust? Government, Paper or Gold?
    bad-music-web.jpg"This unnatural standard tuning frequency, removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man."

by L. C. Vincent
    (for henrymakow.com)

Prologue

Vibration throughout the frequency spectrum of sound, heat, and light, is the organizational principle of matter. Sound is the organizational principle of our Universe, of physical matter and most importantly, living matter.

The science of Cymatics illustrates that when sound waves move thru a physical medium (air, water, sand, metallic particles, etc.) the frequency of the waves has a direct effect upon the structures which are created by the sound waves as they pass thru that particular medium. YouTube videos show these fascinating patterns and arrangements here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

Sound is also the basis for form and shape:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=05Io6...eature=related

CONSPIRACY

Imagine an incredibly powerful, wealthy person who secretly prospers from conflict, disease and war learns that certain sound frequencies (those easily divisible by two, signifying opposition) create conflict, discord and disharmony while those divisible by three (signifying balance, polity, reconciliation, harmony) produce symmetry, and visually harmonic, pleasing structures.

Now imagine that he has the power to establish the tuning standard of all musical instruments throughout the Western World.

Imagine that he bases the entire scale of musical artistic creation upon a frequency which would skew vibrations towards discord.

It sounds like science fiction. Yet this is exactly what transpired in September 1939 when Rockefeller (Illuminati) financial interests dictated that the standard tuning for the note of "A" above middle C would henceforth be said to vibrate at precisely 440 cycles per second.

This unnatural standard tuning frequency, removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man.

The standard tuning fork, which is set to vibrate the note "A" above middle C at 440 cycles per second, is based upon a frequency only divisible by two rather than three, which means that all of the musical notes both above and below it are affected.

Despite the apparent "sweet music" a symphony orchestra can produce, when all instruments are tuned based on the A=440Hz key frequency, they are covert weapons no matter what "music" they may be playing.

These destructive frequencies entrain the thoughts towards disruption, disharmony, disunity. Additionally, they also stimulate the controlling organ of the body -- the brain -- into disharmonious resonance, which ultimately creates disease and war.

"MILITARIZATION OF MUSIC"

In a paper entitled "Musical Cult Control," Dr. Leonard Horowitz writes:

The music industry "...features this imposed frequency that is 'herding' populations into greater aggression, psycho social agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illness...." while the agents of this conspiracy provide 'therapeutic' pacification in the form of myriad psychotropic drugs and tranquilizers for the stress they purposely created, and chemotherapy for the more serious illnesses it inspires."

He says, "Energy (vibration) impacts "life" (biology) and our bodies through the most common medium of life: water. Our body weight, which is nearly 80 percent water, vibrates and resonates to frequencies, and frequencies entrain our physical matter as well as thought processes. Light and sound have been shown as the primary drivers of intercellular communication, which indicates that our health, or lack of it, may indeed by a product of the vibrational resonance of sound and light."

As noted, the Rothschild-Rockefeller (Illuminati) alliance chose "....to determine the musical factors capable of producing psycho pathology, emotional distress and 'mass hysteria.'"

BAD VERSUS GOOD VIBRATIONS

The initial effort to make A=440 Hz the basis of standard tuning took place in 1910 when the Rockefeller Foundation issued a grant to the American Federation of Musicians to popularize the concept. The initial effort failed.

However, the BSI -- British Standards Institute -- officially adopted A=440 Hz in 1939, promoted by the strange consortium of Rockefeller Foundation influence and the Nazi government. Ironically, The British adopted a tuning standard promoted by the Third Reich, just as both went to war. While 440Hz had been rejected by British musicians only 3 months prior, Josef Goebbels persuaded the BSI to adapt 440Hz saying it was of extraordinary importance.

As Dr. Leonard Horowitz concludes: "Music bioenergetically affects your body chemistry, psycho neuro immunology, and health. Your body is now vibrating musically, audibly and subliminally, according to an institutionally imposed frequency in harmony with aggression and in dissonance rather than vibrating in harmony with Love."

Musical instrument tuning using the artificially imposed standard of A=440Hz may promote physical and mental disease and distrust, while effectively suppressing spirituality, intuition and creativity. This universal tuning frequency has been empirically shown to suppress the creative, intuitive aspects of our mind, while negatively affecting our body chemistry and our immune systems.

CONCLUSION

I don't know if anyone can prove a direct link between aggression, disassociation, paranoia and violence to a tuning system that was promoted by both the Rockefellers and the Third Reich. However, just the fact that these two entities came together to push this standard is more than suspicious in my mind.

Although more than a few people have made the connection between the music of John Philip Sousa and his marching music as a stimulus to war, that specific link is in reference to composition, not frequency and vibration based on a tuning system.

"Intuitively, I think my sources are correct. But how does one go about proving that a specific frequency tuning is creating social stress, disharmony or physical violence and war? But the fact that the Rockefellers and the Third Reich pushed this tuning standard over the opposition of British musicians makes it suspicious, even sinister."

The Rockefeller--Illuminati axis, their money and research, imposed this artificial tuning "standard" upon Mankind for the purpose of creating chaos. It continues to this day to funnel our minds and emotions along paths of negativity. It is high time for new, good vibrations to become ascendant and a "new standard" of vibrational tuning to emerge. It is time for the power of Love to triumph!

7. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

You're right in your historical reservations.
    Solfeggio tones are beautiful and healthful and I've been involved in related work for over 40 years, so this is not an attack. But some corrections are needed to the cultural 'cladding' that has been wrapped around an interesting modern discovery. Yes 'modern' not ancient.

Drs Horowitz and Puelo (and all who follow them) claim that the Solfeggio frequencies are derived from the intervals at the start of each line in Paul the Deacon's Hymn for the Feast of the Nativity of St John the Baptist, decoded into exact numbers via a Cabalistic reading of the Book of Numbers, chapter 7, verses 12-83.

1: That chapter has only 24 verses. So perhaps someone is passing on a misprint - also the division of the Bible into chapters and verses happened way more than 300 years after Paul, who wrote in the 800s AD. These points are not necessarily crucially undermining but illustrate a general woolliness. For more specific stuff read on ...

2: Hertz = cycles per second.
    Seconds were not standardised until the 1600s. The ancient world (Mesopotamia) had the abstract numerical concept for 'second' but no method of actually measuring one. Even the ancient measurement of hours was relative to the light-duration of the particular day, not to an invariable. It was only very recently that anyone would have a hope of tuning to a frequency that is 528 times finer that a second!

2a: Exact frequency calibration of any kind has only become possible since the emergence of electrically governed mechanisms.

3: Dr Puelo is said to have discovered the numbers by a systematic Cabalistic system. Now, that's interesting because it can be shown that the three number sets 1-4-7, 2-5-8 and 3-6-9 (with their internal recombinations) can indeed be used to decode ALL number series (except primes) within which 9s have been cast out. Dr Puello's discovery therefore looks to be a special case example of this more general rule ... more an artifact of the process used than an indicator of intrinsic content. (I had already come across these number sets in work on characteristics of all Lucas number series and wished to publish interim findings in my book - Patterns of Eternity. But the publisher said to leave this topic for my next book, which should appear next autumn.)

4: Other woolly stuff that gets quoted ... e.g. that the hymn 'Ut queant laxis' was, for a long time lost, and some un-named 'Church expert' had to be approached about it, and that he became secretive. Perhaps the 'expert' just couldn't be bothered getting into discussion with someone trying to attach a conspiratorial mystery to something has been part of the latin liturgy throughout the 1200+ years since it was written. It can be found on page 1504 of the standard Liber Usualis. We used to sing it during Vespers on June 24 at the theological college where I studied 50 years ago.

It is unnecessary to try to validate an interesting modern discovery, such as the Solfeggio is, by calling it ancient and dressing it up in Emperor's clothes. It gives sceptical rationalists an excuse to rubbish work based on it, which is a very great pity.

8. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Hello folks I take this opportunity to say hello and at the same time report some of my latest findings related to my research on solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats. I thank all of you for your continue interest in this thread. Frequencies as we all know is part of every single thing as everything has a particular energy signature. Thus redirecting our thought patterns, emotional mood swings, perceptions, biases or unbiased, in short whatever makes you tick inside, recreates your world.

External influences both good and bad on our subconscious and conscious affecting our thoughts patterns and healthy frequency balance is a constant challenge. For me is important to produce healthy frequencies and for that you need a healthy environment in whatever shape or form by which you could manage that, listening to soothing music in a corner of your resident where you can take the time to relax and gather your thoughts, walks in nature, spending quality time with love ones.

Creating a healthy frequency balance body and environment for you and your family is a challenge , the awareness and pursuit of this worth while endeavor has change my life in ways which words alone cannot begin to express , the benefit that me and my family has derived from this research is just simply awesome and it does not ceases to amaze me.

Thoughts, words, emotions, have power, the power to transform your life into anything you want, everything seen and unseen is after all frequencies vibration in motion which can be molded and transform.

Until next time live the good life folks, be compassionate , love, forgive and make each moment count.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to frank samuel For This Post:

Caterpillars Lens (14th February 2011), giovonni (14th February 2011), Lumial8 (14th February 2011), paul1972 (16th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #149
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thank you my Friend!
    i have just recently ~ begun to (seriously) use these very helpful and healthy frequencies daily now~ Blessing to You and your Family ~ Frank Samuel<>Gio

11. Link to Post #150
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats to alter your 3 dimensional reality Part Two

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Hi everyone for those that are interested in this topic I thought I continue posting my findings and observations of the research I have been conducted for about 4 years now.
    I met many people who are using or experimenting with the solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats. Of course everybody has heard of the health benefits they have. My research has taken a different approach as my concept of reality began to change through the prolong use of these frequencies.Since my research and findings have impacted my life in an incredible way I think that it is important to post the results.I want to keep my report simple and concise . Those of you that are doing similar experiments I welcome your input and those who have questions and general comments please do so, all are welcome . I am posting this for the benefit of everyone.
    Many of my findings are not new I believe everyone can reach the same or greater results.
    Basic initial experiments.
    1- The use of frequencies to alter matter.
    2- The use of frequencies to become financially independent.
    3- The use of frequencies as an aid for the natural growth and development of my children.

Recent experiments
    4- The use of frequencies to heighten cognitive awareness
    5- The use of frequencies to balance and reinforce positive scenarios in your life.
    6-The use of frequencies as a universal and cosmic language

I will begin with my recent experiments because of the changes from AV1 to AV2 all of us where connected to what I call the cognitive highway.
    With the prolong use of these frequencies my family which is my 5 children, my mother, my wife are connected in a unusual way, we talked less and understand each other better.
    I asked myself why ? Is this natural or is this because of the exposure of my family to these frequencies? How is it that we can read each others thoughts and finished each others sentences?
    My theory is that the frequencies are heightening our cognitive awareness and we are unconsciously using these frequencies as a language code to communicate with each other.
    More to come, I wanted to thank all the people who participated in part one of the AV1 thread.

Many, many blessings to all of you and your families.
    I thought I would bump this thread as some interest has been shown in the subject.

I miss Frank he was a good contributor and friend here.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Debra (9th April 2018), Ewan (9th April 2018), Flash (9th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8