France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Mysterious artifacts and anomalies in rock

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    [...]

A german poster wrote:

Quote Posted by Frank D, 15.09.2008
    Yesterday went to the third part of a BBC documentary, I think on BBC 3 (something to do with UFO's the best evidence). Because they have studied these things in a British laboratory and clearly stated that it is recent industrial products -. Probably of dumped industrial waste, which is namely dumped exactly in this region thousands of tonnes 's see, is Wanns repeated, then ego taking perhaps times on.
    Does anyone know which BBC documentary shows the items being tested in a British laboratory ?
    Thanks buares!

From what I can understand, their analyses demonstrate the existence of secondary crystal growths from alteration/oxidization within the soil and that the tungsten carbide is not from known human manufacturing but crystalline in nature (like the tungsten spiral is constituted of single crystal filaments bundled up together like fiber optics cables... but I could be wrong?), dispelling their provenance from the closest space launch site.

From what I have read, none of the samples were sent to a British lab; only to a lab in Helsinki for independent data.

As for the professional, always unsubstantiated, debunkers' claims like this one:

Quote Probably of dumped industrial waste, which is namely dumped exactly in this region thousands of tonnes 's see, is Wanns repeated, then ego taking perhaps times on.
    ... well, why didn't they find the remaining 1000s of tons of these industrial wastes... which would save them having to continue their mining prospections... they'll have a deposit right there to hand with refining already all done!

My guess is that someone with eagle eyes spotted these things while panning for gold
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th October 2014), Atlas (12th October 2014), Nasu (9th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by buares (here)
    [...]

A german poster wrote:

Quote Posted by Frank D, 15.09.2008
    Yesterday went to the third part of a BBC documentary, I think on BBC 3 (something to do with UFO's the best evidence). Because they have studied these things in a British laboratory and clearly stated that it is recent industrial products -. Probably of dumped industrial waste, which is namely dumped exactly in this region thousands of tonnes 's see, is Wanns repeated, then ego taking perhaps times on.
    Does anyone know which BBC documentary shows the items being tested in a British laboratory ?
    Thanks buares!

From what I can understand, their analyses demonstrate the existence of secondary crystal growths from alteration/oxidization within the soil and that the tungsten carbide is not from known human manufacturing but crystalline in nature (like the tungsten spiral is constituted of single crystal filaments bundled up together like fiber optics cables... but I could be wrong?), dispelling their provenance from the closest space launch site.

From what I have read, none of the samples were sent to a British lab; only to a lab in Helsinki for independent data.

As for the professional, always unsubstantiated, debunkers' claims like this one:

Quote Probably of dumped industrial waste, which is namely dumped exactly in this region thousands of tonnes 's see, is Wanns repeated, then ego taking perhaps times on.
    ... well, why didn't they find the remaining 1000s of tons of these industrial wastes... which would save them having to continue their mining prospections... they'll have a deposit right there to hand with refining already all done!

My guess is that someone with eagle eyes spotted these things while panning for gold
    you know what... there is a spiral of waste metal left over in the manufacturing of turbine blades....
    google single crystal casting

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Nasu (9th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    [...]

you know what... there is a spiral of waste metal left over in the manufacturing of turbine blades....
    google single crystal casting
    If you could provide a link, that would be much appreciated

In any case, what seems realistic is that, at the time, there wasn't anything like it that was used by their space/aeronautics industry.

Even if that were the case, that "waste" would have to have found its way within the 3rd layer (dated at 100,000 years ago) excavated in an open pit mining operation...
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th October 2014), Atlas (13th October 2014), Nasu (9th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Crazyrocklady's Avatar
    Thanks

This rock was found on the coast of Italy, where the Etruscans lived. The hole seems man-made but I cant figure out how the triangle hole was made. My best guess is it is from Atlantis and made with a laser. Perhaps there is a simpler explanation. Anyways, it is awesome, I hope you enjoy it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-36.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	27639   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-37.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	27640  
    Last edited by Crazyrocklady; 19th October 2014 at 02:50.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Crazyrocklady For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st October 2014), Atlas (19th October 2014), Casey Claar (8th August 2023), fourty-two (19th October 2014), Hervé (19th October 2014), Jake (19th October 2014), Lilyofthestars (7th August 2023), meeradas (22nd August 2023), Nasu (9th September 2023), RunningDeer (19th October 2014), william r sanford72 (19th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Yay! I finally figured out how to post This forum rocks
    Last edited by Crazyrocklady; 19th October 2014 at 02:55.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crazyrocklady For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st October 2014), Jake (19th October 2014), Nasu (9th September 2023), RunningDeer (19th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Crazyrocklady (here)
    Yay! I finally figured out how to post
    Welcome to Avalon Crazyrocklady!!! (Boy that was fun to say... )

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

fourty-two (19th October 2014), Nasu (9th September 2023), RunningDeer (19th October 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

thank you!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crazyrocklady For This Post:

Jake (19th October 2014), Nasu (9th September 2023), RunningDeer (19th October 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes....welcome to the forum. Cool rock. Look like sandstone.

Jackson (rockhound)
    "Sure....life on earth is expensive....but it includes a free trip around the sun"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st October 2014), Jake (19th October 2014), Nasu (9th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Thank you Jackson

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crazyrocklady For This Post:

Jake (19th October 2014), Nasu (9th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Michelle Hultz has send me this very interesting email. The photos attached are below, reduced in size to fit the page but with links to the original larger versions.

~~~
    Hello! I have found a rock with a screw that Geologists say is just like the rock found in China. I am looking for someone who might find this artifact of interest. Please let me know if you should have any leads:
    (I have included pictures of my rock and the China rock)

I have been hunting rocks, fossils, and archeological specimens since I was ten years old. I possess an extraordinary specimen. It is a rock exactly like the “prehistoric civilization" rock found in China called the Lanzhou Screw.

The Lanzouh screw shows several screw-like objects embedded inside a quartz stone. According to reports, the screw-like objects had the same ingredients as the rock. It was silicon dioxide.

I have waited years to share this with the right person. The hypothesis is that it is the product of a prehistoric civilization. Researchers from the Institute of Geology and Minerals Research China Academy suggest the the body of the Lanzhou screw was made prior to the rock solidification, a process that is believed to have taken place 300 million years before the present era.

Scientists have unanimously labeled the stone as "one of the most valuable in China and in the world of collection, research and archaeological studies.”
    - Lanzhou Morning News.

I could not upload pictures on this site. I have decided to contact you as your research proves to be open minded to explore prehistoric life forms. I am hopeful someone such as you will show interest in an artifact that only exists in Russia and China. (The age of the Lanzhou screw has been carbon dated as a match to a specimen located in Russia) Please email me or call me at

Respectfully,
    Michelle B Hultz
    studio.michelleb@gmail.com

(larger image: https://projectavalon.net/rock_with_screw_1.jpg)

(larger image: https://projectavalon.net/rock_with_screw_2.jpg)

(larger image: https://projectavalon.net/rock_with_screw_3.jpg)

(larger image: https://projectavalon.net/rock_with_screw_4.jpg)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th August 2023 at 12:11.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (5th August 2023), Brigantia (5th August 2023), Casey Claar (8th August 2023), Chip (5th August 2023), Ewan (6th August 2023), Harmony (5th August 2023), JackMcThorn (5th August 2023), kudzy (5th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th August 2023), meeradas (22nd August 2023), Michel Leclerc (5th August 2023), mountain_jim (5th August 2023), Nasu (9th September 2023), palehorse (7th September 2023), Satori (5th August 2023), Tintin (6th August 2023), Yoda (6th August 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,762 times in 4,342 posts

Very fascinating find, and a definite OOPART. Curious why these are both called screws. The structure to me looks more like a spring.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2023), Brigantia (5th August 2023), Chip (5th August 2023), Ewan (6th August 2023), Harmony (6th August 2023), meeradas (22nd August 2023), Michel Leclerc (5th August 2023), mountain_jim (5th August 2023), Nasu (9th September 2023), palehorse (7th September 2023), Sirus (5th August 2023), Tintin (6th August 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

... has "negative" fossilization of crinoid-like stalks/stems been checked? ("negative" meaning the shell/skeleton got dissolved away during or after silicification) (click on picture for larger size)

Middle Jurassic (Callovian) Apiocrinites crinoid pluricolumnals from the Matmor Formation in southern Israel

Anatomy of a stalked crinoid
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 5th August 2023 at 15:25.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (5th August 2023), Bill Ryan (5th August 2023), Brigantia (5th August 2023), Chip (5th August 2023), Ewan (6th August 2023), Harmony (6th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th August 2023), Michel Leclerc (5th August 2023), mountain_jim (5th August 2023), Nasu (9th September 2023), palehorse (7th September 2023), Sirus (5th August 2023), Tintin (6th August 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

The thread seems horizontal, so I doubt it's a screw.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2023), Chip (5th August 2023), Ewan (6th August 2023), Harmony (6th August 2023), Nasu (9th September 2023), palehorse (7th September 2023), Tintin (6th August 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

Name:  pitch.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  13.9 KB

It does not look like a 'thread'. The pitch is measured from the corresponding point to the next identical point as per the illustration. You could argue the rock examples have a sort of pitch measurement from one peak to the next, but it does not look as though it spirals around.

If this rock were indeed revealing a fastener of some sort, there should be evidence of other engineering attributes located where these samples were found; to include other 'fasteners'.

3oo million years is quite an awful long time. Sometimes I really wonder how accurate these dating methods are, actually.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2023), Chip (5th August 2023), Ewan (6th August 2023), Harmony (6th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th August 2023), mountain_jim (7th September 2023), Nasu (9th September 2023), palehorse (7th September 2023), Sirus (5th August 2023), Tintin (6th August 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

I am so excited to have found this thread, thanks for starting it Bill!

I have some fascinating photos to share. The land I am preparing to move to but haven't moved to full time yet has some truly impressive elongated stones. I talked to the original owners of the land and they said that they just found these around the property.. They're super long elongated stones that do not seem naturally formed in the slightest. Upon researching it, such stones are normally associated with Native Americans or even the "mound builders" which Native Americans have many legends about.. Mound builders are normally associated with the giants... That's all I could find on these types of rocks as I think they are really rare to just come by.

Here are some pictures I just took yesterday... Would anyone have any insight into these?

The property also has enormous megalithic stones (we're talking car sized) that shockingly create a near perfect half circle or crescent. Previous land owners say they were there when they purchased the land which had been totally undeveloped, so, they seem to have been placed there deliberately a very long time ago. They agreed that they likely didn't just "fall" this way naturally.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 8th August 2023 at 02:49.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2023), Casey Claar (8th August 2023), Ewan (8th August 2023), Harmony (8th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2023), meeradas (22nd August 2023), mountain_jim (7th September 2023), Nasu (9th September 2023), palehorse (7th September 2023), Seeclearly (8th August 2023), Vangelo (8th August 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,801 times in 2,559 posts

Thought this was interesting that the "artists" during this period only painted what they observed in everyday life:

'Ancient mural painting in the Nubian pyramids depicting a ‘Giant’ carrying two elephants!!

If you drive north from Khartoum along a narrow desert road toward the ancient city of Meroë, a breathtaking view emerges from beyond the mirage: dozens of steep pyramids piercing the horizon. No matter how many times you may visit, there is an awed sense of discovery.

The site of Meroë was brought to the knowledge of Europeans in 1821 by the French mineralogist Frédéric Cailliaud (1787-1869). The most interesting objects found were the reliefs and paintings on the walls of the sepulchral chambers. One of the paintings depicts a giant of enormous proportions carrying two elephants.'

His features are not Nubian but caucasian and his hair is light in color. Will this mural painting be proof of the existence of a race of red-haired giants with six fingers in antiquity?

The city of Meroë is marked by more than two hundred pyramids, of which many are in ruins. They have the distinctive size and proportions of Nubian pyramids.

This is the link to the page containing the mural:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AncientAlie...yramids_depict

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th September 2023 at 12:55. Reason: embedded the image

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), Ewan (7th September 2023), Lilyofthestars (29th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2023), mountain_jim (7th September 2023), Nasu (9th September 2023), palehorse (7th September 2023), Vangelo (7th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,762 times in 4,342 posts

Very interesting story, thanks! Unfortunately the page is protected, so no copy/pasting text or saving images. Fortunately I know a few tricks...

Meroë came into the picture and to the knowledge of Europeans in 1821 by the French mineralogist Frédéric Cailliaud (1787-1869). Numerous enigmatic and mysterious objects were discovered which included the reliefs and paintings on the walls of the sepulchral chambers. One such mysterious find was a painting that depicts a giant of enormous proportions carrying two elephants.

Click image for larger version

Name:	meroe_egypt_giants-2.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	51742

Moreover, many of the wall paintings of ancient Egypt depict the builders of Pyramids as “Giant People” by the size of 5 to 6 meters tall. It is believed by researchers and experts that the giants had the ability to lift 4 to 5 tons of blocks individually.

Name:	meroe_egypt_giants-3.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	51743

Some of those ancient mural paintings showed giant kings ruling ancient Egypt, while some depicted comparably little-sized servants under the giant people.

Name:	meroe_egypt_giants-4.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	51744

Gregor Spörri, a Swiss entrepreneur and a passionate admirer of the history of Ancient Egypt, met with a gang of robbers of ancient burials through one of the private suppliers in Egypt in 1988. According to Gregor Spörri, the owner of the giant finger was a grave robber that acquired the piece while searching through an undisclosed thumb in Egypt. When Gregor Spörri, a 56-year-old entrepreneur offered to purchase the giant finger, the owner responded: NEVER.As per Gregor Spörri, the grave robber who discovered the finger also had a certificate of Authenticity and an X-ray image, both of which are from the 1960s.

Name:	meroe_egypt_giants-1.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	51745
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), DNA (7th September 2023), Eva2 (7th September 2023), Ewan (7th September 2023), Harmony (8th September 2023), kfm27917 (7th September 2023), Lilyofthestars (29th September 2023), mountain_jim (7th September 2023), Nasu (9th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3