+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails On A Slowdown in NYC

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Chemtrails On A Slowdown in NYC

For the past week i have noticed there hasn't been any Chemical Aerosols being sprayed here in the NY skyline in the day. The night sky's have been clear as well.. Is this non ocurrance happening your area as well. Let us know. Please check in and post. I would appreciate any input.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Caren (26th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (26th February 2012), Lisab (26th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th February 2012), modwiz (21st March 2012), Seikou-Kishi (26th February 2012), Timreh (26th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails On A Slowdown in NYC

still seeing them in Southern Ontario but much less than we have been used to

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    still seeing them in Southern Ontario but much less than we have been used to
    Thanks for posting.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

I notice them most in the early morning hours. I know I saw them this last week in Chicago I will watch early for them tomorrow morning and update you!

6. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Sorry to burst your GFL bubble whitefeather, and i reallly do mean i am sorry because i also read the material that claimed "they" were going to make a concerted effort in that direction and i have also myself been checking every day since reading the GFL propaganda,,,,,,,,,,however today over Glastonbury Tor uk there has been so much chemtrailing that the skies were full of their dastardly poisoning chemicals,,,,,,,,they have been at it all day lost count at 50 by 3 oclock...........

The power that IS must be expecting a cosmic flare up,,,,,,,,,The power that IS would be trying to prevent us from receiving the rays and activating our DNA in a timely and reasonable way ,, the more they prevent it the bigger the "event " will be when the amount of cosmic ray activity becomes too intense for the chemtrailing and haarp systems to block any more, then look out because your gonna wind up with 7 billion humans all tripping at the same moment with no idea what is happening to them........

Meanwhile the GFL is just making a rod for their own back,, the more they talk and do nothing the more they look like hot air.......

they should either shut the ***** up and sod off or put their money where their mouth is............

Talk is cheap, and they are full of it...........

cosmic nothing here,,,,,,,,,,,,,it pleases me not to find them lacking in all areas of genuineness......

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Most people here are aware the GFL are misleading. Channelled messages are iffy to say the least, and even if they are from a genuine source, the content can apparently get quite distorted, so it's best to leave them out of any serious debates.

7 billion humans tripping... now that would be a sight!

As you may have heard, everyone is not going to participate anyway.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

DNA (26th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Maybe they took on the migrational habit of the birds because they're all down here in south Florida!!
    I went to the beach last week, watched a particular plane leave a trail and 20 minutes, 40 minutes, an hour, 72 minutes later....after the plane had long gone (probably in the state of Texas) the artificial cloud is still there. Along with dozens of others. Needless to say it was a very mild and calm day (except for my temper)
    This is not the Sunshine state anymore. This is the Misty-shine state now. Very frustrating. Extremely sad.
    People in suits send people in uniforms to kill innocent people.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LisAlien For This Post:

Caren (26th February 2012), DNA (26th February 2012), jjjones (26th February 2012), WhiteFeather (27th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Passinglight what happened to the n in your name? I'm wondering if the ptb stole it, which just goes to show they don't have a sense of humour. If it was me I'd have nicked the P!

Thanks for your thread Whitefeather. The spraying in my area of Wales seemed a little quieter today. I got to enjoy blue skies and Corson has just said the same for her area, in the here and now thread.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

WhiteFeather (27th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Same here in this part of Pennsylvania, WhiteFeather. I watch the skies all the time and it's definitely slowed down. Night time, too. I believe the Liberation Forces are putting a dent in TPTW's control over us.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Who are the Liberation Forces?

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    For the past week i have noticed there hasn't been any Chemical Aerosols being sprayed here in the NY skyline in the day. The night sky's have been clear as well.. Is this non ocurrance happening your area as well. Let us know. Please check in and post. I would appreciate any input.

Greetings,
    Central Florida has been inundated daily this week....(and nightly!)...can't tell today, though, sky full of clouds and rain...
    Blessings
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I've not seen any for the past few days. Sometimes I've looked up into mid-blue sky with the bright, fluffy and well-defined clouds I remember from my childhood. The sky may not be the deep blue I remember from my childhood summers, but then it's not summer. All in all, the sky's looked pretty nice lately.

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

hi,whitefeather,....i've seen the odd trail here and there and i live in nyc,..although there have been patches of a bluer blue than i've seen in a while

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

For more of a description go to
    http://johnkettler.com
    The Liberation is here to free us from a serious infestation of TPTW.....

21. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by LisAlien (here)
    Maybe they took on the migrational habit of the birds because they're all down here in south Florida!!
    I went to the beach last week, watched a particular plane leave a trail and 20 minutes, 40 minutes, an hour, 72 minutes later....after the plane had long gone (probably in the state of Texas) the artificial cloud is still there. Along with dozens of others. Needless to say it was a very mild and calm day (except for my temper)
    This is not the Sunshine state anymore. This is the Misty-shine state now. Very frustrating. Extremely sad.
    There could be something to what your saying LisAlien

I live in Phoenix Arizona,,,and the chemtrailing is bolder, bawdier and more intense than I have ever seen it in my life.
    They have been chemtrailing so much I have seen a phemomenon I have never heard of, a chemtrail rainbow.
    It's a small area of the sky that is glistening with rainbow colors, like an oil slick. I have seen this phenomenon 4 times now, and was without my phone all four times. Crazy!

There may be something to the attention paid to various longitude and lattitudes.
    It makes sense if you consider the sun and it's intensity at different points of the year.

There is a very plausible story for why the chemtrailing is taking place. Global warming,,,which is linked to the warming of the solar system, which is attributed to the sun heating up.
    Val Valarian stated this in his Matrix books back in 92'. That guy has forgotten more than most of us conspiracy "buffs" will ever know.

I have another story for you.
    In the Plato story of Atlantis, Plato tells of his ancient ancestor being told the story of Atlantis from the priests of Egypt.
    The priests told Plato's ancestor that the world is periodically destroyed, and when it is, mankind must start all over again.
    The priest stated that in the destruction of Atlantis it is obvious that the world was destroyed by water, and in this case those who live in the mountains are the ones who start over again.
    But that sometimes this isn't always the case and that sometimes the world is destroyed by fire, and in this case it is those who live by the water who start mankind over again.

I think it very possible that this fire destruction is brought about by the sun.

I also think it very possible that those in the know feel that they have to do something about it,,,even if that something isn't going to work.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

Still happening here in Sydney, Australia.
    Work commitments have made it difficult to say how often but definately often enough during the day!
    Leave no stone unturned...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

25. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

live on the gulf coast of florida and this past week they have been going full blast, i haven't seen this many planes and chemtrails at one time. thursday i counted 8 poison spreaders within a 10 mile radius. some trails were in circles as if a stone was thrown into the water. chemtrails have never stopped here,but they certainly were out big time this past week. no rain either. it is droughtish here. warm winter. the sun is Hot! Would like to know the reall TRUTH of why and what. namaste, love and peace universally

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hi WhiteFeather
    Here along the eastern coast of Nova Scotia the spraying has been less frequent of late but still happening unfortunately. Some days it is non-stop!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Caren For This Post:

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

I don't believe for a moment that chemtrails has anything to do with blocking suns rays....if that were so, they wouldn't need to do it on totally overcast sections of the country, which they do, ...and they wouldn't need to do it at night, which they do... they are almost always over land, very seldom over the sea...and in twenty-thirty knot winds ???
    .no...there's something going on for the last 12 years...and it doesn't have anything to do with reflecting sunlight...that much I am sure of.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

31. Link to Post #20
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi everyone! I found this information about Chemtrails...
    http://unveiledsecretsandmessagesofl...hemtrails.html
    Well, at least i knew what's happened after reading it.
    Hope it have some usefull information for you all!
    Yours,Eth.
    ----"They have consigned them to be second-class citizens."---
    ::: If "it" is from the god, It should be best seller :::
    Laugh *hahaha and be silent after it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast