Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market now

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market now

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I think what the companies are missing in this whole thing. While they might not be able to profit on the "energy" aspects of these machines. They certainly can on the parts, and maintenance that will be required. Metal Parts wear out, so do rubber parts, etc. So they have to rethink what they're profits will come from. Poor companies raping our planet and it's people....having to really rethink what they are going to make profits on. Almost makes me feel bad for them with these free energy devices popping up. It wont be long though before the suppressors won't be able to work their magic anymore.
    If we get a massive "download" with FE devices working plans and 10% of the people start working on them tomorrow... then perhaps this will break trough the suppression. But one South African company alone.... hm.
    Even without the Massive Download, I see things that are being done here on earth by Terrans all around the world including Neil Kennan who is behind the infamous White Dragon Society Lawsuit, is spear heading free energy machinery and elements of their connections are dismantling the support and power structures the suppressors have. Which will make it impossible for the suppressors to continue. The massive download of knowledge, memories etc will be great when that happens. It would certainly make a HUGE difference in many levels. So far I've heard of about five different totally independent sources that have been talking about the massive knowledge download, so I feel confident it might happen. I think the only real difference has been the time period for when. If they merrily alone release the patents that have been held back, and people have been killed for, talk about a technology jump. Not only in free energy devices, but medical cures, and all sorts of things.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alekahn (23rd March 2012), Bhusunda (29th February 2012), meat suit (27th February 2012), nearing (28th February 2012), thew88 (1st March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

its the patenting and profiteering approach that is the problem.
    open source is the only way...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Alekahn (29th February 2012), Anchor (27th February 2012), Coaxial (23rd March 2012), DreamsInDigital (27th February 2012), Mad Hatter (27th February 2012), nearing (28th February 2012), thew88 (1st March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Secret and proprietary is not free. Royalties?

Which part of "FREE" was not understood?

I see these units priced well under the "con" radar. I wonder how soon people who have contacted them will be approached for funds "just to help finish" this work? Or by advance units.

I realize I must be sounding very negative - but this one did tilt my BS detectors pretty hard.

I am sure that we will have FE. When this goes down, I think it will be that working plans for a FE device are made available on the internet for FREE.

Then anyone with a machine shop and raw materials will start knocking them together.

Unstoppable.

Charging for free energy? Please don't - I dont know if to laugh or cry.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Alekahn (29th February 2012), Bollinger (23rd March 2012), jcocks (28th February 2012), jessamy99 (28th February 2012), learninglight (27th February 2012), Mad Hatter (27th February 2012), nearing (28th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    The described experimental setup seems odd, 3 of the 4 appliances are ones that normally don't run continuously -- a toaster, a stove and a pancake maker (never heard of this -- an electric griddle, maybe?). I guess for the experiment they had things cooking for 3 hours non-stop? Seems a strange way to test the system, seems like for tests like this you'd want appliances that can run continuously with no supervision required (eg. fan, TV, fridge, stereo, light, etc).
    He is demonstating what a load it can support. These items produce more heat, thus require more wattage.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

jessamy99 (28th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    The described experimental setup seems odd, 3 of the 4 appliances are ones that normally don't run continuously -- a toaster, a stove and a pancake maker (never heard of this -- an electric griddle, maybe?). I guess for the experiment they had things cooking for 3 hours non-stop? Seems a strange way to test the system, seems like for tests like this you'd want appliances that can run continuously with no supervision required (eg. fan, TV, fridge, stereo, light, etc).
    He is demonstating what a load it can support. These items produce more heat, thus require more wattage.
    Thanks Conk, that makes sense. I don't know the intricacies of electrical systems. I am better with human systems. :-)
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

As far as to why they are 'charging' for FE. It seems that the individuals making systems in their garages and handing them out to neighbors are the ones who get shut down the quickest. Perhaps doing it in a way the looks more 'legitamate' to TPTB gets it further. It's certainly more public that way and when it's more public - its much more difficult to wuppress.

Maybe it's a strategy - not for profit but for kick starting?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...UM_REMIX_2011/

Greetings to all,
    I hope and pray someday we'll be able to have free energy available to us all, however, there is a technology that's been known, and ignored, for 50 years...and it's as close to 'free' as we can hope for.
    This documentary discusses molten salt reactors...Thorium (LFTR) specifically ...
    Please give this idea some thought...and let 's have some opinions as to whether this is a viable solution to some of our energy needs.

Don't know how to embed the video...but the link is above..

Thanks for your time

Blessings
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Bollinger (23rd March 2012), jessamy99 (28th February 2012), Kimberley (29th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

No, the purpose of the experiment was to show that it could power a given load for 3 hours straight, non-stop. In order for the test to have meaning the toaster needs to have been making toast non-stop for 3 hours. Connecting a toaster to a bunch of batteries and making a single peice of toast proves nothing.

Besides, there's nothing special about the heat-producing load and a non-heat producing load, it's the wattage that matters, that's all.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (23rd March 2012), Bollinger (23rd March 2012), jessamy99 (28th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

[QUOTE=alamojo;438397]
    [Besides, there's nothing special about the heat-producing load and a non-heat producing load, it's the wattage that matters, that's all.
    Surely you're not saying a toaster uses the same amount of power as a light bulb.

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

I find it interesting that this company paid for a guy to come and look at their experiment
    and when the big day came they had batteries in there that were run down?
    give me a break....
    How could they be so imcompetant?
    there it is... their big big big day
    and they used depeted batteries.
    Hmmm.....

I'm not inclined to write on this topic until I know more.

skip the hot cake gridddle and toaster

Like hook it up to a freakin house and lets see it do its thing.

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)

Greetings to all,
    I hope and pray someday we'll be able to have free energy available to us all, however, there is a technology that's been known, and ignored, for 50 years...and it's as close to 'free' as we can hope for.
    This documentary discusses molten salt reactors...Thorium (LFTR) specifically ...
    Please give this idea some thought...and let 's have some opinions as to whether this is a viable solution to some of our energy needs.

Thanks for your time

Blessings
    Does not this throium technology come out of China?

If so why doe not China take the lead?

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Here's something to consider, the US Government Has had Free Energy Technology since 1934, when they signed their first "treaty" with the Greys. Tesla how ever if not for the Rockefellers and Rothschilds interfering would have had free energy for us even sooner than that, in or around 1913.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Bhusunda (29th February 2012), jessamy99 (28th February 2012), Kimberley (29th February 2012), Mad Hatter (23rd March 2012), thew88 (1st March 2012)

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

[QUOTE=conk;438417]
    [Besides, there's nothing special about the heat-producing load and a non-heat producing load, it's the wattage that matters, that's all.
    Surely you're not saying a toaster uses the same amount of power as a light bulb.
    Maybe the following web page will help you to understand electricity better, it includes both a toaster and several types of light bulbs in the examples:

http://www.solartanic.com/index_022.htm
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)

Greetings to all,

Thanks for your time

Blessings

Thanks Arrowwind...I think it came out of Oak Ridge back in the 50's...but had no plutonium residuals...so the PTB chose the uranium reactors....but...that was then...and this is now...and maybe, just maybe...we can rethink this...
    Yes, I think you are right that China has been very interested in this pursuit ....I'm hoping someone here knows of further studies/developments elsewhere...
    Appreciate your response .

Dave

PS If anyone has any other links to Thorium reactors, please include them....
    Last edited by Lefty Dave; 1st March 2012 at 03:26.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)

Greetings to all,

Thanks for your time

Blessings

Thanks Arrowwind...I think it came out of Oak Ridge back in the 50's...but had no plutonium residuals...so the PTB chose the uranium reactors....but...that was then...and this is now...and maybe, just maybe...we can rethink this...
    Yes, I think you are right that China has been very interested in this pursuit ....I'm hoping someone here knows of further studies/developments elsewhere...
    Appreciate your response .

Dave

PS If anyone has any other links to Thorium reactors, please include them....
    Bumping so Arrowwind can see my reply

25. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Bump, what's going on with this technology so far, anyone know?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi all , just did a quick search and found this bit of update.

http://pesn.com/2012/03/16/9602059_F...erator_Before/

The units are still to be tested. So we wait for the mainstream media , I'm holding my breath.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soulseeker For This Post:

Alekahn (23rd March 2012), Bollinger (23rd March 2012)

28. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hm... I saw the words secret and proprietary in that article.

I could make a prediction on how this will go down.

The patent will either be refused, or stolen or made secret under some weird law and that will be the end of it

From what I've read from the article they are no where near mass production.
    Why don't we all just give up then Ilie Pandia? Why do we bother if it's impossible.

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

One of the great problems with this type of thing, i.e. a technological advance that threatens to make a very significant impact on a global industry (e.g. oil) is that it scares the hell out of government leaders.

For the everyday person, who struggles to understand why such technology would be prevented from gathering momentum, it looks like something very sinister is going on. Government leaders (who are just deluded power brokers convinced they know better and have the right to grant, deny or cause earth-changing events) think they’re doing the right thing.

The big mistake here is that nobody wants anarchy or chaos on their watch and they think this is precisely what will ensue if any kind of earth-shattering technology or knowledge is released to the masses; but the problem is of their own making. Suppressing something for a very long time only increases the pressure and its eventual release will cause greater disruption and repercussions the longer they wait. So they will attempt to keep the lid on it for as long as possible to avoid having to answer some very awkward questions and all the rest of it.

I would suggest therefore that at some point there will come a time when it is no longer possible to plug the leaks and the whole thing will explode into the mainstream when we least expect it. When and how this will happen is not something we can easily predict but the increase in frequency and reporting of precisely this type of thing means yet another small leak has sprung and they will race to plug the hole any way they can.

The conclusion therefore is that the more these inventions come through and are reported the closer we get to the tipping point. So whilst this or the next such innovation is never going to be enough on its own, there will come a time when the last straw will break the camel’s back.

Hope truly does “spring” eternal.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

Alekahn (23rd March 2012), Mad Hatter (23rd March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2