+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Dr Beck and how you can cure your self from virus fungi bacteria and many more things

1. Link to Post #1
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Default Dr Beck and how you can cure your self from virus fungi bacteria and many more things

If you are sick you can consider use this metod !
    How you can electrificate your blood to kill fungus, virus, fungus and so on.
    This is re discoverd by Beck but it was Kaali discoverd it first !

You can do it you self.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd March 2012), annacherie (26th February 2012), aranuk (2nd March 2012), Ascension (2nd March 2012), astridmari (25th March 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (26th February 2012), Black Panther (1st March 2012), bodhii71 (2nd March 2012), Chester (11th July 2012), Cjay (6th March 2012), giovonni (29th March 2012), haibane (2nd March 2012), John Parslow (17th March 2012), jorr lundstrom (26th February 2012), karamba (25th March 2012), Kristo (27th February 2012), Leon (25th March 2012), Lettherebelight (29th February 2012), LifeAngel (26th February 2012), mab777 (27th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th March 2012), marko (3rd March 2012), Menkaure (24th March 2012), Mike (5th March 2012), modwiz (26th February 2012), PathWalker (17th March 2012), percival tyro (27th February 2012), Referee (1st March 2012), Rollo (3rd March 2012), Russ1959 (14th March 2012), Siberia9 (5th March 2012), Snowbird (17th March 2012), TheSwede (1st March 2012), thew88 (1st March 2012), tonius (27th February 2012), toothpick (30th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr Beck and how you can cure your self from virus fungi bacteria and many more th

Thankyou Maria Stade for this post.......,Ive become so tired of covered up cures, solutions, technologies and all other cover ups............do you know where one can buy one of these products, within Europe ?.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tonton For This Post:

Maria Stade (26th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr Beck and how you can cure your self from virus fungi bacteria and many more th

You are welcome I will search more info and hope fully find more info on how to build them !
    Colodial silver you can buy from homeopatic practitions and I think it can be bought via internet.
    As I understand it the collodial silver speeds upp the cleaning prosess but it is said to heal by its own.

And the electric charge you chould be able to build your self and it will also heal and clean by its own, it just take longer time than if they are used toghether.

I ll see what I can find out of value that can be useful.

But no you cant buy this here in europe it would ruin the pill makers bizz nizz. Sorry
    No one makes them as far as I know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

aranuk (3rd March 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th March 2012), modwiz (26th February 2012), seko (1st March 2012), Senso (27th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Okej here I go !

Hope this will be useful for some of you !

To order
    http://www.sota.com/default.aspx?page=15&rtd=CA51749

If you know some one that can build this it will not cost much to do !

To drink clean water is fundamental to the helth and its clear that onion and drugs, medication have effect on the wellbeing and can make you feel not so good so go easy with your self and dont over do it.
    Even herbs and spises can have an inpact so its propobly good to keep some kind of notings, if treatment and foods dont go well together.

Do your own investigation .... allways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

brenie (26th March 2012), Cjay (6th March 2012), PathWalker (17th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

aranuk (3rd March 2012), Cjay (6th March 2012), PathWalker (17th March 2012), Russ1959 (14th March 2012), thew88 (1st March 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Bob Becks products are widely distributed on the net. There are many users. Not exacly covered up. There are yahoo groups that have his followers and discuss the use of the machines. His colloidal silver maker is probably one of the best. Sota Instruments, if I recall right.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Maria Stade (27th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Bob Becks products are widely distributed on the net. There are many users. Not exacly covered up. There are yahoo groups that have his followers and discuss the use of the machines. His colloidal silver maker is probably one of the best. Sota Instruments, if I recall right.
    Thank you Arrowwind ! I have been sufing and have found many positive testamonials.
    And as the lady in the first film say why not buy it together with some one most people have some candida it is a real good thing to have in the home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tonton (here)
    Thankyou Maria Stade for this post.......,Ive become so tired of covered up cures, solutions, technologies and all other cover ups............do you know where one can buy one of these products, within Europe ?.
    Hi tonton I have been looking around and today a Swedish gentelman sent me this link and as far as I have seen they seems to offer this in a low price !
    http://se.clark-zapper.com/

He also said that one should detox liver kidneys before this treatment !

Hope this helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

tonton (26th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Agressive health shop in the UK, there is a webshop, check out the zapper its about 90 pounds i believe last time i checked. Check the hardware section.

http://www.aggressivehealthshop.com/...e/zappers.html

http://www.meditecheurope.nl/

http://www.meditecheurope.nl/bobbeck.php
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd March 2012 at 14:30.

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    Hi tonton I have been looking around and today a Swedish gentelman sent me this link and as far as I have seen they seems to offer this in a low price !

Hope this helps.
    Just a heads up. Bob Beck in one of his lectures said that Hulda Clark design zappers don't work. From memory it was to do with not enough arterial contact in the palm of the hands and maybe the hertz rate and also the frequency, which is variable in the Beck zapper, so as to avoid the body getting accustomed to the same frequency constantly.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Maria Stade (1st March 2012), PathWalker (17th March 2012), tonton (26th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,984 times in 1,577 posts

This maybe the most important thread On this forum.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Maria Stade (1st March 2012), marko (3rd March 2012), Snoweagle (3rd March 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)

Hope this helps.
    Just a heads up. Bob Beck in one of his lectures said that Hulda Clark design zappers don't work. From memory it was to do with not enough arterial contact in the palm of the hands and maybe the hertz rate and also the frequency, which is variable in the Beck zapper, so as to avoid the body getting accustomed to the same frequency constantly.
    Thank you ! I have been looking at other, so to say more develloped ones and I am talking about this in a nother forum to and they say Hulda her self died of cancer ... so she was on it but not all the way ! Maybe she had cominations that cured people but she dont seems to have got the hole picture to what worked and not, I think it was combinations.

Oxygen Lots and lots of C.vitamin and colloidal silver and zapper seems to be a heavy duty treatment + minerals and green foods and fruits and berrys.

Where and what would you recomend !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

22. Link to Post #13
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cheap kits here: http://www.unleashhealth.com/

They have ALOT of info there also and videos and so on...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheSwede For This Post:

Maria Stade (1st March 2012), Ria (1st March 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheSwede (here)
    Cheap kits here: http://www.unleashhealth.com/

They have ALOT of info there also and videos and so on...
    Ah yes I was looking at their site the other day the one in the middle is a 2 in one that makes colloidal silver also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Ria (1st March 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Would like to hear about results from someone who has actually used the zapper for a good period of time to experience a noticeable difference.

Cheers,
    AT

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Maria Stade (1st March 2012), Referee (1st March 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,984 times in 1,577 posts

Are they available to purchase as a kit the Zapper?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Maria Stade (1st March 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Are they available to purchase as a kit the Zapper?
    Its a kit that makes 2 things.

http://www.unleashhealth.com/store/products/be002.html

My friend said that he have used his zapper for years and that he ordered it from UK !
    He also wrote that he share it with his friends and that he se no need for everyone to have one for them selves.

I asked why he started to use it .. but he didnt answer that one.

I would also like to hear if someone here hav used a zapper and how long and for what resaon.
    And also if they have have healed or if it thend to come back ( often we have habits that created the illness in the first place)
    Also who has made it.

Pleace share your storry !

Kind regards Maria
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

schneider (3rd March 2012), Snowbird (17th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

I've been using one of the Don Croft zappers for about three years now. I wear socks on my feet, put the zapper on the bottom of my foot (the sock holds it in place), turn it on and sleep that way all night, every night. I can tell you that it makes quite a difference in not only healthwise, but also in my moods...more energy.

I also use colloidal silver as needed if I begin feeling ill; or if someone I'm close to on a regular basis becomes ill, I start taking it to build my immune system. It works like an antibiotic, but kills only the bad bacteria and leaves the good bacteria...not all bacteria as antibiotic's do. When I make my own silver, I usually make 10ppm for daily use.

I recently had sinus congestion; and after having used the neti pot and still feeling pressure, I took two teaspoons of 30ppm colloidal silver just before going to bed...used the zapper as usual and by morning felt amazingly well.

Felt so good and had so much more energy, the next night I did the same thing...colloidal silver taken immediately before using the zapper.

I must add that I eat for nutrition...no meat or fish, no gmo's, no processed foods, no sugar, primarily fresh organic fruits and veg's, nuts and seeds, sprouts...you get the picture. Meditation and a lot of walking are part of my lifestyle as well.

At 60 years of age I am rarely sick, blood pressure normal, no heart problems, no diabetes...take no pills at all for anything. I haven't weighed myself in years, but I wear a size 2. And I can even keep up with my two and a half year old grandson!

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd March 2012), Maria Stade (1st March 2012), marko (5th March 2012), Menkaure (22nd March 2012), PathWalker (17th March 2012), red_rose (25th March 2012), Referee (1st March 2012), Snowbird (17th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thank you so much Belle
    I have allready figured out that people would not keep on using them if they are no good !
    I am planing on getting one because even if I take care of my self farly good now I have not allways done so and like most people I have at least candida.
    And I have friends that would need it to but they would never buy it so ... as it is here in Sweden still seen as mumbo jumbo so people need to start using it so they can tell others !
    They have now banned collodial siver from the natural supplement store
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Belle (1st March 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I was readig on Don Crofts page last night an he has done a new product by combinating orgonite with the zapper, amazing

Here is his web page !

http://worldwithoutparasites.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd March 2012), Belle (1st March 2012), marko (5th March 2012), schneider (3rd March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast