+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Dr Beck and how you can cure your self from virus fungi bacteria and many more things

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr Beck and how you can cure your self from virus fungi bacteria and many more th

Ahhhh, the ol' Blue Man Propaganda put out by Big Pharma. snicker snicker!!!

Blue Man was a person making IONIC silver instead of colloidial silver.

Amazing that Big Pharma can only find "one" example of mis-information!!!

AT

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd March 2012), Belle (3rd March 2012), Earth Angel (2nd March 2012), Maria Stade (2nd March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012), thew88 (2nd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Default Re: Dr Beck and how you can cure your self from virus fungi bacteria and many more th

Maria,

NO SALT!!!! only distilled water...otherwise you get silver chloride I think...its what turned the blue guy blue....
    if you daisychain 3x 9v batteries, you get 27 volts which will work faster
    that video looks good by the way......

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Belle (3rd March 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st April 2012), Maria Stade (2nd March 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Aetheric Traveler (here)
    friend 665,
    Thanks for the translation.

With the zapper and the liver gall bladder cleanse, I hope to get back to a better state of joint health.

My first liver flush produced over 400 stones of size ranging from 1mm-2mm all the way up 1.5cm-2.0cm. Most were of the smaller variety, but still quite illuminating to see all that stuff coming out of one's self.

I have been looking into the Ion Detox Foot Bath systems and trying to decide if they are a worthwhile investment, or if just the Zapper is all one really needs. I tried a foot detox bath at the local health food store, but lost quite a bit of respect for them when I saw them putting tap water into the solution. The town water comes from a waste treatment plant where the phrase "acceptable solids" is used to rate the water!!! Since the water contained probably more junk than I did, it seemed a waste of $40.00 to ionize the solids in the tap water instead of pulling out toxins from my body.

The thought of makin colloidial silver at home in 20ppm-30ppm concentrations is much more attractive than paying $50.00/500ml plus shipping for it.

Cheers,
    AT
    You are very welcome,

I would like to buy a zapper too, want to clean myself out as good as possible, this includes, virusses and parasites and heavy metals and other chemicals.

Weird experience eh, seeing the green marbles in the bowl, for me it changed the way i looked and thought about my body as an absorbant factor for chemicals, parasite crap and more was a real eye opener.

I think a zapper will be a very good investment in any case if it works indeed as well as the stories about healing and expelling of unwanted virusses and such. Its a one time investment that will last you a lifetime imo. If you want to do a fast and hardcore chemical/ heavy metal detox you can go for the Ultra liquid zeolite. For me it was completely without side effects, painless and effortless, just drink lots and lots of water.

zeoliteliquid.com

I used this myself, you need about five bottles to clear yourself of a lifetime of exposure to whatever you can think of thats toxic, it will take one month and personnaly i felt and still feel much better after doing this. Its costed me about 65 euro in total( here in Holland, but it was a bit more expensive then in the States i think because it had to be imported)so for about 65 bucks you should be ready to go. Its up to you.

grtz and good luck curing yourself

Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd March 2012 at 23:00. Reason: painless and effortless

6. Link to Post #44
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Maria,

NO SALT!!!! only distilled water...otherwise you get silver chloride I think...its what turned the blue guy blue....
    if you daisychain 3x 9v batteries, you get 27 volts which will work faster
    that video looks good by the way......
    Ok Loud and clear Thanks ! NO SALT
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	omega tanker.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	14331Yes, NO SALT...... it's what makes IONIC silver instead of colloidial silver.

Thanks, 665 for the liquid zeolite link. I wasn't aware it was available in liquid form.

With all the hoopla over Barium, Strontium and other heavy metal poisoning from chemtrails and such, this is good to know.

I dusted an object in my front office room in my house and found all sorts of white, crystalline, shiny-reflective particles in the normally gray dust. This room has a window open to the outside air almost all the time in the summer. Very disconcerting to see chemtrail poison solids INSIDE MY HOUSE!!!!

Normal house dust doesn't have crystalline, light reflective solids in it.

A couple days ago, I was sitting on the back deck reading, enjoying the clean fresh air and sounds of nature. I live in the woods, 1-1/2 hours away from a major US Political center. When I looked up and saw a CHEMTRAIL jet spraying its toxic poison trail into the sky in the distance, I noticed the wind was blowing it downwind towards my house. As I kept on reading for over 45 minutes, I noticed the trail kept getting lower and lower, closer and closer, until I wondered whether it was going to drop right on top of my property. Slowly, I watched it pass over my house and decided to go inside.

I watched other jets at higher altitudes leaving normal contrails, which dissipated normally within a few miles of the plane, all the while the CHEMTRAIL jet was flying. Also, there was another chemtrail jet flying further off in the distance and what appeared to be higher, but its trail never got as close to me as the first one.

With all the money and power people behind such a horrendous, terrorist act against regular people, I'm not going to be able to do anything more than try to keep myself healthy in spite of the chemical onslaught being waged against me. Hence, the reason for getting informed about devices and treatments to keep the body at optimum health levels.

Chemtrails contain heavy metal salts such as barium, aluminum, strontium, etc, with nano-technology to feed off the body's ferrous-hemoglobin acidic blood chemistry and form crystalline structures inside your tissues to make you sick. Morgellen's Disease is a fact.

It's also a fact that the powers that be are putting into place governo-social response mechanisms to label anyone INSANE who brings these things to the awareness of the public. (Oh, don't pay any attention to him, he's insane and has been wearing one of those tin foil hats for years). Just the fact that the "Insanity" response is being trotted out as a defense against propagating awareness is another undeniable proof of chemtrails existence.

When you can watch it happening right before your very eyes, seeing is believing, believing is seeing. So, obviously, I must be insane if I try to become an activist against the people who sponsor the airplanes with the giant OMEGA symbol painted on the vertical fin and no other markings on the plane. Like this one, the OMEGA Tanker : see picture pasted at the top.

The common explanation is that this plane is a military refueling tanker---HOGWASH!!! Total BullS**T.

There is no refueling equipment on this plane and the engine nacelles have been modified to allow oncoming air to ramjet air into them and force chemical aerosols out the tubular apparatuses on the nacelles. THIS IS A CHEMTRAIL JET, pure and simple.

These people just have such big kahunas, that they don't think anyone can or will do anything about them.

They are criminals according to dozens of laws and government regulations. No lie they tell is convincing enough to stop people from finding out and sooner or later, taking action against them. Their time will come.

Meanwhile, it's back to colloidial silver.
    AT
    Last edited by Aetheric Traveler; 3rd March 2012 at 00:52.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (30th March 2012), Maria Stade (3rd March 2012), marko (3rd March 2012), PathWalker (17th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #46
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    This maybe the most important thread On this forum.
    Yes! Sadly, don't know how this information gets not much attention. The truth is in your face as usual! People must sleep really deep to not see this.

Stay safe and take care, as good as you can.
    Marko

PS! Thank you, Maria, for opening this door!
    Last edited by marko; 3rd March 2012 at 06:46. Reason: thanks
    "You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your
    desire is so is your will. As your will is, so is your destiny"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marko For This Post:

Maria Stade (3rd March 2012), Referee (3rd March 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Im am a gardener and as a gardener I know that some plants can not live in some inviromets because its just to toxic.
    So they plant green plants that can survive in a toxic inviroment to make it look like all is fine.

When the organism is weekend the pests can thrive !
    That goes the same with humans I am into herbs but they are not enough and some are forbidden here even thogh they are medicinal plants because even plants missused is drugs and peope are in the habit of missusing even that.
    Cannabis sativa OIL has been proven to cure cancer and other killig diseases (lots of info on youtube) but remember if used they are adictive and can create their own probems.

The problem is that we live in a very toxic world right now and by design the food lacs nutrition as do the soil they grow in.
    Minerals are aso lacing in the food so it is important to get all the vitamins and minerals to get healthy again.
    Often that means that one have to change the habits and simply get better habits to heal.

They are CREATING new plants that contains poison by gene manipulations and most people eat them.
    They are also creating viruses and and releasing cocktails in the air called chemtrails !

We all need to detox our cleaning organs and get rid of the bugs that is thiving in our bodys or they will take over us.

I am not a chemist and I am not a doctor or even good at figuer out how electric device works ... but I can take charge of my boddy and learn how to do certain things that can improve my life and other peoples life.

We live in a time when things are all around us ... use them to bennefit life.

Silver is something that should be natural in the soil but it is not any more and we must take steps to get it anyway as I will also give it to my plants this comming summer, so its not ony for me !

Old mobile phone chargers can be re-used as colloidal silver makers. I have 3 laying arround so If they work well I can give someone a gift.

And if you have canser I would also mention B-17 as a cure it is in apricots the nut inside under the hard outer core !

If you eat the fruit dont throw away the nut eat it or plant it in your garden if you dont have a garden plant it in some near by forrest.
    Dont ever over do anyting do your recearch first !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Belle (3rd March 2012), marko (3rd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marko (here)
    Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    This maybe the most important thread On this forum.
    Yes! Sadly, don't know how this information gets not much attention. The truth is in your face as usual! People must sleep really deep to not see this.

Stay safe and take care, as good as you can.
    Marko

PS! Thank you, Maria, for opening this door!
    I belive that we can open doors for oneanother and I say thank you to all that Is giving so much important information in this thread !
    I am serching for sollutions and they are out there in all of you we just need to share the information that we have.

What ever I look at, I see how they have manipulated it all so we will just simpy die !
    When I saw the film about Codex alimentarius film the big picture started to fall in to place.

I have wondered why they dont put energy on making people healthy and cure people as I know how the health care works.
    They just take away the sympthoms with pills, the pills makes new sympthoms and then stronger pills... untill the organs cant take it anymore and them we die.

If you have not seen Codex Alimentarius here is the film. ( I think most Avaonians have seen it but I put it here anyway)

The first january year 2010 colloidal silver was banned in the natural supply store in Sweden.

They are PARASITES and they would like the parasites in micro to take over our bodys !

Take care of your self and make what you need to keep healthy... we are at war with parasites DONT FEED THEM.
    Last edited by Maria Stade; 3rd March 2012 at 13:03.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd March 2012), Belle (3rd March 2012), marko (3rd March 2012), Snowbird (17th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Thank you Maria, for posting these 4 videos on Codex Alimentarius.

I watched all 4 videos and then signed the HealthFreedomUSA.org petition.

Codex is just another example of proof that the Powers That Be want the world de-populated so it is easier to take control of it.

The amount of evil extant in the world today in its many diversified forms is just absolutely astounding.

Aghast,
    AT

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Maria Stade (3rd March 2012)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Thank you Maria, for posting these 4 videos on Codex Alimentarius.

I watched all 4 videos and then signed the HealthFreedomUSA.org petition.

Codex is just another example of proof that the Powers That Be want the world de-populated so it is easier to take control of it.

The amount of evil extant in the world today in its many diversified forms is just absolutely astounding.

Aghast,
    AT
    Then I have made some differens in the world.... Thank you for taking the needed action
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Snowbird (17th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Found a european site, http://pulsar.li - who sells silver/gold electrodes. DIY
    It's nice and easy. If anyone has better price sites, please share! We can do it together, folks

Some simple designs also: http://www.silverwell.com.au/FREE-DIY.html

Marko

20. The Following User Says Thank You to marko For This Post:

Maria Stade (3rd March 2012)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Thanks, Marko,

for the web links to silver generator construction do-it-yourself articles.

Also, I liked you phrase about desire and destiny so much, I copied it and put it on my corkboard in front of my computer.

Cheers,
    AT

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

marko (3rd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Youre welcome

Thanks, Marko,

for the web links to silver generator construction do-it-yourself articles.

Also, I liked you phrase about desire and destiny so much, I copied it and put it on my corkboard in front of my computer.

Cheers,
    AT

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Found a european site, http://pulsar.li - who sells silver/gold electrodes. DIY
    It's nice and easy. If anyone has better price sites, please share! We can do it together, folks

Some simple designs also: http://www.silverwell.com.au/FREE-DIY.html

Marko
    Thank you Marko i got stuck looking and reading lol

This I like

http://http://pulsar.li/en/kosi/videoguides/index.html

Good price on the silver on that other link .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

25. Link to Post #55
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

There's some nice interviews with Don and Carol Croft.

http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/ar...th=4&year=2011

Topics: Orgone energy, zappers, chembusters etc

Enjoy!

Marko

26. The Following User Says Thank You to marko For This Post:

Maria Stade (5th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #56
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Adding Collection of Zappers circuits: http://zappers.narod.ru/

DIY, lot of information out there

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marko For This Post:

Ascension (6th March 2012), Maria Stade (5th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Adding Collection of Zappers circuits: http://zappers.narod.ru/

DIY, lot of information out there
    Great thank you !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere. This seems to be the same information Dr. Beck was showing in the video in the OP. Bob Beck Lecture notes, including diagrams, schematics, protocols and lots more.

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/BobBeckPaper.pdf

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th March 2012), Maria Stade (6th March 2012), marko (6th March 2012), Snowbird (17th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #59
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    The zapper is not hard to build yourself. I have built one years ago. Besides clearing stuff from your bloodstream when applied to the skin and making collodial silver, it can also be used to power a mobius coil around a programmed crystal to create scalar waves with embedded information/intentions from the programmed crystal. Wich could be considered an etheric tool/weapon.

I could build another one if someone from Holland really wants one and has no way of obtaining or soldering it together for him/herself.

I will think about it friend

I am no techie myself, but someone who produced one(zapper)obviously knows what he's doing.

Did it work well ? Not unimportant off course.

greetings

Oh yeah it worked extremely well.. i even attracted unwanted visitors with the device in a way i never expected nor wished for.. not sure i want to elaborate on that..

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)

That is a great offer, yes some will not be able to do it self !

Hmm ... etheric tools ... can they be used as deffence tools ?
    Oh yeah.. it can be used to clear a heavvily haunted house for instance.. or chase away any negative energies/ghosts/spirits.. (etherreal energies without bodies)

But real transdimensional beings are not hindered at all by it.. some are very interested in what ur doing with it though..........

It can be used to charge a room and anyone in it.. it can make people relaxed or on edge.. or it can give energy to make many people dance all night long....

Using a rosequarts crytal has a relaxing peacefull and loving effect..

~Trail.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Maria Stade (14th March 2012), marko (14th March 2012), minkton (29th March 2012), red_rose (25th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I have been using Dr. Hulda Clark zapper for a few years and I have to say that this truly works. Read one of he books and see for yourself. There are many versions on the internet so you have to be careful which one you buy. I bought one here in Canada.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Maria Stade (26th March 2012), marko (15th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast