+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Dr Beck and how you can cure your self from virus fungi bacteria and many more things

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Default Re: Dr Beck and how you can cure your self from virus fungi bacteria and many more th

That is the exact zapper I use...it has orgonite and a pretty strong magnet...uses 1 9v battery. I got it originally when I stopped eating meat for the purpose of ridding myself of parasites. Started trying it by putting it on my stomach at the waistline...the problem is as it kills the parasites, especially the large ones, it stings and can actually take a little chunk of your skin. The bottom of the feet and palms of the hands have tougher skin and that does not happen. The copper rounds that need to be in contact with the skin do get very dirty and need to be cleaned each time you use it.

Sorry to hear colloidal silver has been banned where you are. Can you still purchase a colloidal silver maker online? Making your own is easy and takes only about 20 minutes. All you need is distilled water and the maker which comes with 2 thin silver rods...mine can be either plugged into an electrical socket or use a battery. Saves quite a bit of money compared to buying it already prepared. I used to buy an 8oz. bottle of the prepared for about $20 to $25. usd....now it costs me pennies. My maker will make only 10ppm or 20ppm...so if I want anything more, I still buy it prepared.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Maria Stade (2nd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 times in 909 posts

Default Re: Dr Beck and how you can cure your self from virus fungi bacteria and many more th

Quote Posted by Maria Stade (here)
    !
    They have now banned collodial siver from the natural supplement store
    much too expensive to buy anyway, so simple to make colloidal silver....3 x 9volt batteries, distilled water, 2 bits of 9999 silver, cables.....is all you need
    have a look on you tube,

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Belle (2nd March 2012), Maria Stade (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Yes we can still order by internet thank goodness for that.
    I have seen some films on how to do them self so its not a hard thing to do !
    Im just angry about how they are trying to contoll everything.

I had money in my pocket and was about to buy it for the first time last week and the shop said Im verry sorry but we are not allowed to sell it any more.

Yak worms sound ... hmm I might just have a farm inside and not knowing it !

Well I will be writing about how its working when I get one !

Belle the new ones dont burn the skin, they can even be put on the face !
    Thank you so much for sharing !
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Belle (2nd March 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    !
    They have now banned collodial siver from the natural supplement store
    much too expensive to buy anyway, so simple to make colloidal silver....3 x 9volt batteries, distilled water, 2 bits of 9999 silver, cables.....is all you need
    have a look on you tube,
    Yea you are right Ill just buy the silver rods And then I do a film on youtube in Swedish on how to do it your self !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Belle (2nd March 2012), meat suit (2nd March 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

The zapper is not hard to build yourself. I have built one years ago. Besides clearing stuff from your bloodstream when applied to the skin and making collodial silver, it can also be used to power a mobius coil around a programmed crystal to create scalar waves with embedded information/intentions from the programmed crystal. Wich could be considered an etheric tool/weapon.

I could build another one if someone from Holland really wants one and has no way of obtaining or soldering it together for him/herself.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd March 2012), Belle (2nd March 2012), Maria Stade (2nd March 2012), marko (5th March 2012), minkton (29th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    The zapper is not hard to build yourself. I have built one years ago. Besides clearing stuff from your bloodstream when applied to the skin and making collodial silver, it can also be used to power a mobius coil around a programmed crystal to create scalar waves with embedded information/intentions from the programmed crystal. Wich could be considered an etheric tool/weapon.

I could build another one if someone from Holland really wants one and has no way of obtaining or soldering it together for him/herself.
    That is a great offer, yes some will not be able to do it self !

Hmm ... etheric tools ... can they be used as deffence tools ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I have been using a Hulda Clark zapper for two years and making my own colloidal silver for a year now........I started with the zapper when I had a gallbladder attack from hell that put me out of commission for a full month.......Chinese herbs did wonders for this when I finally discovered them but I use the zapper because of the parasite poop builds up and causes the gall stones....I did a lemon and olive oil flush and since then have been zapping (not as often as I should ) and for two years now I have not had any trouble with my gallbladdder.....although the surgeon told me surgery was the ONLY thing for me.
    I take colloidal silver daily.....its great for helping you digest your food, and kills the harmful bacteria but leaves the good.......my husband and I are rarely ever sick. If my kids are getting sick I load them up with D3 and lots of silver.......seems to work or at least shorten the illness. Hope this helps.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd March 2012), Belle (2nd March 2012), Maria Stade (2nd March 2012), Snowbird (17th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I bought a zapper from this website, the $35 one: http://www.ctbusters.com/shop/

After using it for about 3 weeks I noticed no benefits whatsoever except I did get slight burns or irritations where the coins contacted my skin. This is not to say it won't work for someone else or maybe if I used it longer it might work. Generally I'll experiment with a machine for a few weeks and if it doesn't work I'll stop and look for something else to experiment with. The one I have is so small and cheap that maybe a larger, more complex one would work better.

I prefer Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) machines such as the Papimi, Bemer3000, MRS2000 and others. The machine I want to buy next is a Medithera ($2900). I had fantastic results using a Papimi machine for about 20 treatments. Not only did it cure all symptoms I had from a stroke but it relieved any and all old aches and pains and gave me excellent health and energy for the next several years. PEMF machines are supposed to also work for viral and fungal infections.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

annacherie (3rd March 2012), Belle (2nd March 2012), Maria Stade (2nd March 2012), Snowbird (17th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I have been using a Hulda Clark zapper for two years and making my own colloidal silver for a year now........I started with the zapper when I had a gallbladder attack from hell that put me out of commission for a full month.......Chinese herbs did wonders for this when I finally discovered them but I use the zapper because of the parasite poop builds up and causes the gall stones....I did a lemon and olive oil flush and since then have been zapping (not as often as I should ) and for two years now I have not had any trouble with my gallbladdder.....although the surgeon told me surgery was the ONLY thing for me.
    I take colloidal silver daily.....its great for helping you digest your food, and kills the harmful bacteria but leaves the good.......my husband and I are rarely ever sick. If my kids are getting sick I load them up with D3 and lots of silver.......seems to work or at least shorten the illness. Hope this helps.
    actually colloidal silver kills all single celled organisms ie.bacteria good and bad.
    its a balancing act, if you wipe too many of the good ones, you have to re populate with probiotics...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing I have a friend that had on of those attacks and she said she was in that moment sure she would die.
    Great storry, thank you !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I bought a zapper from this website, the $35 one: http://www.ctbusters.com/shop/

After using it for about 3 weeks I noticed no benefits whatsoever except I did get slight burns or irritations where the coins contacted my skin. This is not to say it won't work for someone else or maybe if I used it longer it might work. Generally I'll experiment with a machine for a few weeks and if it doesn't work I'll stop and look for something else to experiment with. The one I have is so small and cheap that maybe a larger, more complex one would work better.

I prefer Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) machines such as the Papimi, Bemer3000, MRS2000 and others. The machine I want to buy next is a Medithera ($2900). I had fantastic results using a Papimi machine for about 20 treatments. Not only did it cure all symptoms I had from a stroke but it relieved any and all old aches and pains and gave me excellent health and energy for the next several years. PEMF machines are supposed to also work for viral and fungal infections.
    Thank you Nancy I will look that up I have never heard of PEMF machines !
    Yea it is a jungel out there !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

NancyV (2nd March 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

If I understand correctly, this has been around for 20 years and if it worked as simply as it was shown in the video, I would have expected literally everyone on earth to be using it regardless any amount of suppression.

If I understand the video correctly, you should be able to hook one up when you get a cold and have it effectively cleared up in no time. Has anyone ever done this?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Maria Stade (2nd March 2012), PathWalker (17th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Sounds like I need to make me some TowerBusters and Holy Hand Grenades. I'm tired of hearing those little "packet" biddy-beep biddy-bopp electronic transmission noise that my computer speakers pick up from the local cell tower. I've stopped carrying my cell phone in my shirt pocket next to my heart as well.

AT

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

25. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Ik zal dr es ff over nadenken dan vrind !

Ik ben zelf verre van een techneut maar iemand die er zelf al eens een geproduceerd heeft, heeft er duidelijk kaas van gegeten.

Deed je zapper het goed trouwens? Geen onbelangrijke vraag uiteraard.

Groet

Click image for larger version

Name:	kees-kaas.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	14317

26. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Angel,

I just ( last night) did my fifth livercleanse ( still running to the toilet today) and i got me plenty of stones again, you have to keep flushing them out until no stones are passed any more, this might take 6 months or even longer but it works like a charm.

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)

Ik ben zelf verre van een techneut maar iemand die er zelf al eens een geproduceerd heeft, heeft er duidelijk kaas van gegeten.

Groet

Attachment 14317
    Could you translate that, danke? I don't speak, read, or write GCHerman or Deutsche or Dutch. :>)

Thanks,
    AT

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In reply to the liver cleanse comment, I just did my first Andreas Mortiz cleanse last week and the positive results are starting to show. Going to do one a month till clear,
    AT.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd March 2012), Maria Stade (2nd March 2012)

29. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aetheric Traveler (here)
    Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)

Groet

Attachment 14317
    Could you translate that, danke? I don't speak, read, or write GCHerman or Deutsche or Dutch. :>)

Thanks,
    AT

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In reply to the liver cleanse comment, I just did my first Andreas Mortiz cleanse last week and the positive results are starting to show. Going to do one a month till clear,
    AT.
    Here you go, the translation from Dutch to English.

I will think about it friend

I am no techie myself, but someone who produced one(zapper)obviously knows what he's doing.

Did it work well ? Not unimportant off course.

greetings

Thats what is said, i did it in Dutch for fun, dont see much of that around here, translating is fun too, grinn.

The cleanse works fine indeed, my runs just stopped (the largest ones, scared me by the way, they were about the size of a two euro coin),
    drinking the Epsom salts is really nasty for me, i mix the water with some strawberrie sirup, i use red grapefruit to mix with the olive oil.

Enough info as far as the translation concerned or do you have any other questions about cheese and or wooden shoes, coffeeshops, Madurodam, jan Smit ?
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd March 2012 at 16:02.

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

If your friend has real gall bladder pain these Chinese herbs Gold Coin Grass, Chinese Bitters, Curcumin and Coptis ........these were life savers for me.......I used to use pain killers (bad idea) but the herbs really worked miracles......they taste terrible but its well worth it!

Thank you for sharing I have a friend that had on of those attacks and she said she was in that moment sure she would die.
    Great storry, thank you !

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

friend 665,
    Thanks for the translation.

With the zapper and the liver gall bladder cleanse, I hope to get back to a better state of joint health.

My first liver flush produced over 400 stones of size ranging from 1mm-2mm all the way up 1.5cm-2.0cm. Most were of the smaller variety, but still quite illuminating to see all that stuff coming out of one's self.

I have been looking into the Ion Detox Foot Bath systems and trying to decide if they are a worthwhile investment, or if just the Zapper is all one really needs. I tried a foot detox bath at the local health food store, but lost quite a bit of respect for them when I saw them putting tap water into the solution. The town water comes from a waste treatment plant where the phrase "acceptable solids" is used to rate the water!!! Since the water contained probably more junk than I did, it seemed a waste of $40.00 to ionize the solids in the tap water instead of pulling out toxins from my body.

The thought of makin colloidial silver at home in 20ppm-30ppm concentrations is much more attractive than paying $50.00/500ml plus shipping for it.

Cheers,
    AT

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd March 2012)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Dear AT do keep us uppdated on what is happening when you start to use the zapper and how are you clensing your system.

And how long have you done that 400 stones

Yea here is a image of how to do the set up for doing colloial silver !

http://http://www.silvervatten.se/im...aratus-big.jpg

But you can also use a mobile phone charger if you have some old one laying around.

So in that case you need the silver rods and destilled water and .... some salt as I understand it ?

Source: Watch on Vimeo

I read today that if you like to turne blue you have to eat collodial silver... 15 tea spoons a day for 80 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (30th March 2012), marko (3rd March 2012), Snowbird (17th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast