+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks Release: Over 5 million Stratfor.com emails leaked

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks Release: Over 5 million Stratfor.com emails leaked

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Ok, I'm starting to get a better sense of the big picture here now.
    Got too bogged down in the detail, as usual (I have a tendency to do that lol).
    I dot think this story is gonna be "going away" any time soon... much to the dismay of Stratfor and it's CEO/Directors/Clients
    Once this bad boy hits the MSM it's gonna blow up to be huge! IMO
    The implications for Stratfor and its clients/collaborators (once fully realised) has the potential to be quite devastating.
    Not to mention the flow on effects for others who are involved behind the scenes but not yet implicated/identified.
    It'll be interesting to see how this story develops over the next few days.
    Back now, anymore info apart from 'Stratfor' ?? not that its of no relevence...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Calz (27th February 2012), Lisab (27th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    From http://www.zerohedge.com/news/leaked...-latest-breach
    Quote Leaked Email Shows Stratfor CEO George Friedman Resigned Two Hours Ago Over Latest Breach

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/26/2012 21:04 -0500

It is only somewhat appropriate that the announcement of the resignation of Stratfor's CEO would come in the form of a leaked email that once again was intercepted by Anonymous.

Via Anonymous:

To: fred.burton@stratfor.com

Subject: Draft

Date: 2012-02-26 19:02:07

It is with great personal disappointment I have to inform you that I will resign from my position as CEO for Stratfor to immediate effect.

Please rest assured that this decision was not an easy. But in the light of the recent events, especially the release of our company emails by WikiLeaks, I have decided that stepping down is in the best interest of Stratfor and its customer base.
    Beware: the above "announcement" could be a fake! ZeroHedge might have been mislead. -Paul.
    Well this cannot be from George Friedman as he was assasinated at the end of last year.
    http://detroitstreetpress.com/2012/0...iedman-bell-2/
    I found no mention of his death anywhere in the article. He looked very alive in that video as well. What is going on here Billyji?
    I first noticed the assasination comments on this utube video, Go back and you see all his friends saying RIP. He was shot twice, ones in the arm and the second shot got him in the head. Then i googled George Friedman assasinated and all the links came up. Wierder and wierder

Yes it is. I just googled him and the first link is Wikipedia with no mention of his death, just his wife's name, that he has four kids and lives in Texas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Friedman

UPDATE:
    Other than that comment with the video I can find no other source to confirm his death. Got any links?
    No links. I think it is disinfo on the Utube video. i have left a comment there asking for conformation/evidence of their assasination comments. as none exists on the internet as far as i can see.

EDIT. But i found this interesting article as i was searching http://detroitstreetpress.com/2012/0...iedman-bell-2/
    Last edited by Billy; 27th February 2012 at 14:25.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Calz (27th February 2012), Kimberley (27th February 2012), Lisab (27th February 2012), ljwheat (27th February 2012), modwiz (27th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Ok, I'm starting to get a better sense of the big picture here now.
    Got too bogged down in the detail, as usual (I have a tendency to do that lol).
    I dot think this story is gonna be "going away" any time soon... much to the dismay of Stratfor and it's CEO/Directors/Clients
    Once this bad boy hits the MSM it's gonna blow up to be huge! IMO
    The implications for Stratfor and its clients/collaborators (once fully realised) has the potential to be quite devastating.
    Not to mention the flow on effects for others who are involved behind the scenes but not yet implicated/identified.
    It'll be interesting to see how this story develops over the next few days.
    Back now, anymore info apart from 'Stratfor' ?? not that its of no relevence...

viking
    Ok just listened to the last part of this...and yes it was mostly all about 'Stratfor' ...

Yes Dday, the next few days should be interesting ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Calz (27th February 2012), Lisab (27th February 2012), ljwheat (27th February 2012), modwiz (27th February 2012), Ontarioguy (27th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

MSM and Government are doing damage control today on fox news.
    The news has been covering yet another school shooting in ohio today.
    How convenient that a school shooting happened today....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012), Earth Angel (27th February 2012), Kimberley (27th February 2012), Lisab (27th February 2012), ljwheat (27th February 2012), modwiz (27th February 2012), PurpleLama (27th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #125
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    And here is more...WOWOWOWO!!!!

This guy reminds me of this guy..!

The 'Eyes' are a dead giveaway..!

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

There is alot of good stuff here but this isnt even the full list of docs harvested from the stratfor breaches.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

avid (27th February 2012), ljwheat (27th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

I watched the presentation, read lots of the pre-prep (with links from here as also elsewhere) - really groundbreaking! RT has broken it. Lots of others too... I was really looking forward to the BBC 'news' after stating to OH that there was an 'eye-opening' piece... (yawn) ... still waiting BBC!!! Rotten to the core as usual. I can smell the singeing 'track-covering' from here!
    Maybe tomorrow Julian Assange will be re-re-arrested and sent to pergatory 'elsewhere' - just like that young person with a positive conscience - Bradley Manning. ENOUGH!!! This news is REAL NEWS!! Insider trading! Goldman Sachs integral to vile proceedings!
    Oh dear - are we off to spray the whole damn thing with 'Neutradol'... NOT!!!
    Avid
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012), Lisab (27th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #128
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

I'm still very concerned about "wiki-leaks"

sounds like a defense contractor is getting burned here, not the neccisarily the "military industrial complex" (as a whole) that deserves it.. am I wrong?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012), ljwheat (27th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

I don't know why it has taken so long to come around, this breach happened along time ago. The amount of stuff extracted was pretty incredible. Strategic Forcasting should be ashamed and embarassed that they couldnt even securely protect their own servers.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

17. The Following User Says Thank You to toad For This Post:

ljwheat (27th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by toad (here)
    There is alot of good stuff here but this isnt even the full list of docs harvested from the stratfor breaches.
    This perhaps? http://wikileaks.org/the-gifiles.html and the list of releases from today. He did say more tomorrow, me thinks
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012), ljwheat (27th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #131
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,425 times in 1,397 posts

Hmmm - not even a mention on BBC News or Channel 4 this evening. I'm shocked that this appears to have been suppressed by the media . . . . but not really surprised. I promised my colleagues at work that they were about to learn what is really going on in the world but it seems that I was premature. Pity . . . but I remain hopeful

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller For This Post:

22. Link to Post #132
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

I don't know why it has taken so long to come around, this breach happened along time ago.
    The breach was in December 2011 - just a couple months ago. Given the couple dozen or so news agencies at Wikileaks has been working with to publicize this, and the volume of email taken, two months doesn't seem that long ago to me.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012), D-Day (27th February 2012), Kimberley (27th February 2012), ljwheat (27th February 2012), PurpleLama (27th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I don't know why it has taken so long to come around, this breach happened along time ago.
    The breach was in December 2011 - just a couple months ago. Given the couple dozen or so news agencies at Wikileaks has been working with to publicize this, and the volume of email taken, two months doesn't seem that long ago to me.
    heh ok fair enough, a relatively long time ago. These days yesterday is a while ago.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

D-Day (27th February 2012), ljwheat (27th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member Ivanhoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,824 times in 1,856 posts

I really don't expect to see too much of this in the mainstream media,... after all the PTB control it, but it should go viral on the net.
    Thanks for the news and updates folks!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivanhoe For This Post:

28. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    And here is more...WOWOWOWO!!!!

Ya know If Mr. Friedman had not shown up with this Oooooops script, I could have gone with the opinion that Wikileaks could have contrived and manufactured all these E-mails as a smear tactic of some sort.

To pop up this fast only points to validating all that’s coming out at this juncture of exposing the real workings of corporate controls and how long its been going on, to me is now evadent.

This video isn’t for the slaves and workers of corporate America, its for the bosses above him that he’s squirming for and hoping for penance from on high.

Silence would have put the burden of proof on Wikileaks. And the plot thickens. And I’m quite sure the annalists will have a field day with this volunteered public evidence. OOOOOPS.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012), Kristo (27th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a lot of stuff here so far, but the real question, how much of the information has been illegal? There has been a little info on insider trading, but nothing that is going to really condemn anyone.

Also on a side note, no words about a secret group, illuminati, cabal, freemasons. nothing. You would figure that some of the people this high up would be parts of such a group. And txt/e-mail back and forth and let a code word slip, or something odd.
    Lots of info, nothing damning, no "secret groups"
    Believing in Darwin's theoretical mechanisms of evolution is like believing that a hurricane can blow through a junkyard and build a Boeing 747.---Fred Hoyle.
    There's no fulfillment in a lazy nation, that keeps feeding out infatuation with the idea of being famous.-Eyedea

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012), ljwheat (27th February 2012), Miller (27th February 2012), TargeT (27th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #137
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by Ivanhoe (here)
    I really don't expect to see too much of this in the mainstream media,... after all the PTB control it, but it should go viral on the net.
    Thanks for the news and updates folks!
    The fact that we're not yet hearing about tthis story in MSM tells me it's big (serious) news!
    I don't think they're gonna be able to keep it under wraps like this for too much longer, personally.
    I think they're doing what they can to buy time for those who know they are about to be implicated in a MASSIVE scandal.
    I don't think we've seen the half of it yet.
    JA is nobody's fool, and he's not the type to create a storm in a tea cup if you catch my drift.
    He eluded to the fact that more significant and revelatory information will be forthcoming in the next few days.
    I might be wrong, but at this point I'm taking his word for it and waiting to see what transpires.

33. Link to Post #138
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)
    There is a lot of stuff here so far, but the real question, how much of the information has been illegal? There has been a little info on insider trading, but nothing that is going to really condemn anyone.

Also on a side note, no words about a secret group, illuminati, cabal, freemasons. nothing. You would figure that some of the people this high up would be parts of such a group. And txt/e-mail back and forth and let a code word slip, or something odd.
    Lots of info, nothing damning, no "secret groups"
    the last big "wikileak" was a bunch of crap also, it acutally SUPPORTED the war in afganistan & lead one to believe that with more troops something would be acomplished.

I see backstab burn here, StratFor got burnt for one reason or another & it doesn't seem to affect any "real players"... so far this is just confirming (for me) that Wiki-Leaks is BS & controlled oposition at its finest (hell Julian A. HIMSELF gives me that feeling when one does a bit of checking).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #139
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

We got nothing even close to 5 million emails yet.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Referee (28th February 2012), Solstyse (28th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

The fact that we're not yet hearing about tthis story in MSM tells me it's big (serious) news!
    Be careful with your words, D-DAY, and check your "facts". It IS in the MSM.

ABC News (Australia): Wikileaks releases documents from US government agency (video)
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-2...rnment/3856636

ABC News (Australia): WikiLeaks dumping secret intelligence emails
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-2...emails/3854838

Melbourne's Herald Sun newspaper, Tuesday Feb 28, page 16. Small story. Almost missed it. The headline: Wiki gushing

A quick search of the Murdoch media (news.com.au) finds many stories with more detail:

The Australian: WikiLeaks says Stratfor emails to expose sinister spies and insider traders
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-d...-1226283556641

Adelaide Now: WikiLeaks release more than five million Stratfor company emails
    http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/n...-1226283389864

Herald Sun: WikiLeaks publishes trove of leaked intelligence company emails
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/technolo...-1226283550415

Herald Sun: WikiLeaks releases 5m Stratfor emails
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bre...-1226282623777

Adelaide Now: Leaked emails expose private spies
    http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/w...-1226283457786

The Daily Telegraph: WikiLeaks publishes more secret emails from US spy agency
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226282705423

From Fairfax Media's The Age: WikiLeaks publishes 'millions' of global intelligence firm's emails
    http://www.theage.com.au/technology/...227-1txm4.html

NineMSN: WikiLeaks publishes 'millions' more emails
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/842...ns-more-emails

Yahoo7: Five different links

Point made.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

D-Day (28th February 2012), ljwheat (28th February 2012), Referee (28th February 2012), Solstyse (28th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast