+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What comes next, I must do alone- FINAL POST

1. Link to Post #1
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

Default What comes next, I must do alone- FINAL POST

After much contemplation today, and thanks to some comments from a wise member here, I have come to the conclusion that what comes next in my research must be done alone. It may be dangerous, and I cannot risk the safety of others by continuing to post the information here. I have not been threatened or anything of the sort, so please do not think that.

I also realize that it is possible I'm not supposed to be posting much of this information. I am seeking some of the greatest secrets of the Universe, and that is a personal search for each and every being here. It is not that I am attempting to keep a secret from anyone- quite the contrary. But it seems the ego boost of posting here has become more important than the message itself, and I cannot allow that to happen any longer.

This is a personal search within my consciousness, and I must continue alone. No fanfare, no ego elevation from telling others of my discoveries, no confirmation of acceptance from others to confirm belief- simply my personal search for truth. I hope all of you who have been reading my work-in-progress understand.

This has ultimately become a journey into the unknown. Whether or not I find the truth I am looking for I cannot say, but I must continue the path no matter where it leads.

Thank you to all who have supported me during this incredible series of "moments".

Expect me when you see me,

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

72MAV27 (28th February 2012), Alex Laker (27th February 2012), Carmen (27th February 2012), CeltMan (27th February 2012), Cjay (28th February 2012), conk (28th February 2012), crosby (27th February 2012), D-Day (27th February 2012), DeDukshyn (28th February 2012), Eagle Eye (27th February 2012), EnergyGardener (27th February 2012), fifi (27th February 2012), frances (28th February 2012), Fredenit (27th February 2012), ghostrider (28th February 2012), Gone002 (27th February 2012), humanalien (27th February 2012), jimbojp (27th February 2012), JRS (27th February 2012), kersley (27th February 2012), Kristo (27th February 2012), ktlight (27th February 2012), lelmaleh (27th February 2012), Lettherebelight (27th February 2012), Lifebringer (27th February 2012), meeradas (27th February 2012), Mightyram (27th February 2012), mojo (27th February 2012), NancyV (27th February 2012), Referee (28th February 2012), seko (27th February 2012), Selene (27th February 2012), Sidney (27th February 2012), Snowbird (27th February 2012), Solstyse (28th February 2012), sunflower (28th February 2012), Tane Mahuta (28th February 2012), The One (28th February 2012), Trail (28th February 2012), Watching from Cyprus (27th February 2012), white wizard (27th February 2012), WhiteFeather (28th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: What comes next, I must do alone- FINAL POST

Thank you for your thoughtful contributions. Maybe you can pop in now and again?? You will be missed!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (27th February 2012), EnergyGardener (27th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Quantum Logic (here)
    After much contemplation today, and thanks to some comments from a wise member here, I have come to the conclusion that what comes next in my research must be done alone. It may be dangerous, and I cannot risk the safety of others by continuing to post the information here. I have not been threatened or anything of the sort, so please do not think that.

I also realize that it is possible I'm not supposed to be posting much of this information. I am seeking some of the greatest secrets of the Universe, and that is a personal search for each and every being here. It is not that I am attempting to keep a secret from anyone- quite the contrary. But it seems the ego boost of posting here has become more important than the message itself, and I cannot allow that to happen any longer.

This is a personal search within my consciousness, and I must continue alone. No fanfare, no ego elevation from telling others of my discoveries, no confirmation of acceptance from others to confirm belief- simply my personal search for truth. I hope all of you who have been reading my work-in-progress understand.

This has ultimately become a journey into the unknown. Whether or not I find the truth I am looking for I cannot say, but I must continue the path no matter where it leads.

Thank you to all who have supported me during this incredible series of "moments".

QL
    We never met, never shared a passing moment or thought... but you sound like a man with a broken heart and one who opened a door and found a brick wall vice a passageway.... ever need to talk, I'm a good listener... R/John

Romans 14:7-9
    For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself. For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, if we live or if we die, we are the Lords. For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
    Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them. We have an alter from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat. Hebrews 13: 8-10

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prayer Warrior For This Post:

Alex Laker (27th February 2012), mojo (27th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

good luck on your journey I have learned from personal experience that you become most tuned in

with your natural state of consciousness when you give up everything you think you need for what

truly matters the most. The most important thing I learned from my experience was to focus within

after it was all said and done my entire outlook on the world and how I experience reality forever

shifted and I regained most of my psychic abilities I had lost as a child.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Fredenit (27th February 2012), Realeyes (27th February 2012), Solstyse (28th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,655 times in 4,302 posts

A good idea. If you stick around, the few folks who were buying your schtick will start asking for their money back.

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

I wish you all the best mate. I might offer a tidbit that could give you a little leg up your Jacobs Ladder. There is no one else. Just you. And don't make God separate either.

And there are no secrets in the universe. But there is a boatload of ignorance and BS. You've probably discovered where that all begins and ends.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

conk (28th February 2012), crosby (27th February 2012), DeDukshyn (28th February 2012), greybeard (27th February 2012), meeradas (27th February 2012), NancyV (27th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Bon Voyage, my friend, and happy landings. You are welcome here anytime.

Cheers,

Selene

13. Link to Post #8
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Wow. you only just got here. I wish you would stay a bit longer.
    forget about the ego. post all your findings, some will except some will reject. I sent you a private message last week.. I would be very grateful if you could reply.
    I sincerely hope you change your mind about leaving. either way i wish you all the best.
    K

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

EnergyGardener (27th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Thank you for your contribution and good luck with your research. I hope you will get to some important information and also hope to share with a small group who can understand you very well. Sharing it will be a great opportunity to improve and also open other minds, anyway its your choice.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

QL
    Quantum Logic,

I request that you reconsider. You are but a few that I have counted on for real information. You must participate in this type of venue realizing initially for only a small percentage of success / positive reception; yet, that is still very important. That will change for the better, but only if members like you not only remain, but grow.

EnergyGardener
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

kersley (28th February 2012), Referee (28th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

What you say about ego and this forum is so so true, and I hope you find more wherever you are headed.
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

19. Link to Post #12
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Araxes (here)
    What you say about ego and this forum is so so true, and I hope you find more wherever you are headed.
    a post like this is, in itself extremely egotistical..

IM LEAVING, THIS IS MY LAST POST!!!
    these types of posts always crack me up, were his feelings about ego stated in the first post true why would he not simply leave? why the announcement? why does your "last post" have to be declared?

I must have missed all 94 of your posts as your name is not that familiar to me (of course were the orignial post true then I'm talking to nothing right?) if you feel this action is best, take it, don't announce it...

if you have some sort of important work then I've completely missed the boat & you leaving will ensure that happens for many more people; seems a bit selfish to me, but then I've no basis to judge (nor the right todoso).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

NancyV (28th February 2012), Referee (28th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Quantum Logic's Avatar
    Thanks

A non-member who reads this forum told me to look at the responses here. I am surprised at some and humbled by others. I had no idea that there were those who actually followed my research. My decision is based primarily of one thing- I do not, under ANY circumstances, want any of you to be harmed by others or harm yourselves by the next phase of the research. It will require construction of devices to be put in specific places in order to counteract the HF waves being produced, which would also nullify the infrasound waves affecting both us and our world. But if mistakes are made in construction or implementation, you could harm yourself or others, and I would have a hard time living my life out knowing that I was the cause.

I am very confused as to what I should do at this point. Perhaps, as some have stated above, I should continue; another obviously not. But most have come back to the same thing I have been trying to explain- a choice.

@Target- you assume too much. I put this post up to inform those who were following the research as to WHY I was stopping. I know how many people think, and some would have believed something awful happened, and I did not want anyone to think that for a second. If this was just about me, I NEVER would have signed up and started posting here. I would have simply kept my research to myself. But it has reached a point that I have enough rudimentary knowledge to construct a nullification device, and I will not put others at risk for posting such information. You have no idea of the power of magnetism and sound waves. If used improperly these devices would have the ability to destroy almost anything. What hit me like a brick wall yesterday is that NO ONE is supposed to have this kind of knowledge or power. Most humans are not ready to have this kind of power, as most would use it irresponsibly. Tesla was correct in saying he could split the world in half-LITERALLY. In some ways I wish I would have stopped before finding this out- but it is too late for that. My conundrum is how to continue responsibly.

QL
    The world needs what we can be when we are no longer afraid; when we know who we are, and why we are, and what we want; when we are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Quantum Logic For This Post:

Lettherebelight (28th February 2012), mountain_jim (28th February 2012), Referee (28th February 2012), Selene (28th February 2012), Solstyse (28th February 2012), TargeT (28th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

I assume too much?

I absolutely know how powerfull magnetics & sound waves are & feel that is the key to the building of Coral Castle & the great pyramids... if you think Knowledge is power, I agree; if you choose to hoard that power, I disagree.

I see you as slightly condicending in your aproach here, how is it that what you have found is something that I cannot find? why is it that you think yourself more qualified to persue this work than others?

are you attempting to lessen people by judging them weak & unworthy of the information you have found (which I KNOW is hardly your own; you, like all humans have stood on the sholders of others for your discovery (if it can even be called "yours") & now you choose to stop that from continuing?)

Yes I'm being a bit adversarial here, but only because you are unsure of your direction... just do it (what ever it may be) go with your intuition.. if you think the rest of us ignoramics unworthy of your new found information then take your ball and go home. Contrary to my previous post; I do not think that it is possible to be selfish as we are all "self" in my view.. continue to work on your corner of reality and I'll continue on mine (I just happen to think a collaberative aproach is best.. INCLUSIVE not EXCLUSIVE)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Solstyse (28th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

A non-member who reads this forum told me to look at the responses here. I am surprised at some and humbled by others. I had no idea that there were those who actually followed my research. My decision is based primarily of one thing- I do not, under ANY circumstances, want any of you to be harmed by others or harm yourselves by the next phase of the research. It will require construction of devices to be put in specific places in order to counteract the HF waves being produced, which would also nullify the infrasound waves affecting both us and our world. But if mistakes are made in construction or implementation, you could harm yourself or others, and I would have a hard time living my life out knowing that I was the cause.

I am very confused as to what I should do at this point. Perhaps, as some have stated above, I should continue; another obviously not. But most have come back to the same thing I have been trying to explain- a choice.

@Target- you assume too much. I put this post up to inform those who were following the research as to WHY I was stopping. I know how many people think, and some would have believed something awful happened, and I did not want anyone to think that for a second. If this was just about me, I NEVER would have signed up and started posting here. I would have simply kept my research to myself. But it has reached a point that I have enough rudimentary knowledge to construct a nullification device, and I will not put others at risk for posting such information. You have no idea of the power of magnetism and sound waves. If used improperly these devices would have the ability to destroy almost anything. What hit me like a brick wall yesterday is that NO ONE is supposed to have this kind of knowledge or power. Most humans are not ready to have this kind of power, as most would use it irresponsibly. Tesla was correct in saying he could split the world in half-LITERALLY. In some ways I wish I would have stopped before finding this out- but it is too late for that. My conundrum is how to continue responsibly.

QL
    It sounds like you're onto something big? Maybe this is a good time to stop talking and find like minded people you can trust and speak about this subject?
    Maybe if you speak to Bill or Kerry, they can point you to someone who can help develop or control this powerful source? maybe funding could be available.
    Please whatever you do, don't share your ideas or inventions with the dark cabal.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Referee (28th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

May you have Peace On Your Path, Love in your heart, and light on every road you travel throughout.

Please stay in touch with your family here on Avalon. You will be missed. Good luck on your journey.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Best Wishes QL,

I do understand when you post that some things are not for everyone. Hopefully, when you have completed you research you may be able to share a watered down version for the members here. I personally would most love to read more from you.

However, I understand and respect your decision to "go it alone". May the wind be at your back, etc, etc.!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

QL Thank You for your posts here. Keep up the good fight and Keep informing people.

Maybe you should hook up with Dutchsinse. You two if you could work together may break all of this supernova wide open.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

kersley (28th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

All the best Czech mate, whatever you need to do you need to do. I hope where ever you are going they are still making slinkove gule and parene buchty. Good luck

34. Link to Post #20
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Araxes (here)
    a post like this is, in itself extremely egotistical..

IM LEAVING, THIS IS MY LAST POST!!!
    these types of posts always crack me up, were his feelings about ego stated in the first post true why would he not simply leave? why the announcement? why does your "last post" have to be declared?

I must have missed all 94 of your posts as your name is not that familiar to me (of course were the orignial post true then I'm talking to nothing right?) if you feel this action is best, take it, don't announce it...

if you have some sort of important work then I've completely missed the boat & you leaving will ensure that happens for many more people; seems a bit selfish to me, but then I've no basis to judge (nor the right todoso).
    Exactly my point, but most posts on this forum are trying to inflate one ego or another. It's fine, just don't think or say anything, and then you won't have an ego.
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

+ Reply to Thread