Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast

Thread: Request to Review Process on Channeled Message Threads

1. Link to Post #161
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Request to Review Process on Channeled Message Threads

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Stardust and as for this remark here...

Quote Your agenda is the destruction of Earth and all that is in it and nothing will stop you until you get that interplanetary lift with your mates....and you call us negative
    Are serious about this...get bloody real Stardust ... destruction of earth...listen here me old matey you dont need me to blow up planet earth, the ptb have all the arsenal to do whatever they want to this dear planet...

Hmmmm I wonder why this hasn't happened as yet!!!! I cannot believe you said that....SHAME ON YOU!!! Dont be so bloody ridiculous...get real.

viking
    Why then you need a "new earth" Viking? don't you read what you post?

Of course if all the people involved in international negotiations are "thick skined" we not doubt will be in trouble but that reminds to be seen. And since the GLF is allegedly "negotiating" and your behaviour is representative of their principles I have no confidence on the outcome and will like the GLF to leave the planet alone if they exist that is

On the other hand, didn't they said that they were going to dissable the weapons so why do you need a "new earth"

I think the one that needs getting real is you Viking...listen...make summaries and put links and eveyone is happy...or is too much work?

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

The section remained, so I take it we can post whatever type of channeled material we resonate with YES?
    That's my understanding of how things have been and are now, yes, within broad limits.

From my present and personal perspective, it's certain material (as I just described above) posted outside that sub-forum, and the mixing of spiritual and channeled within that sub-forum, that are topics of particular interest. My perspective will continue to evolve; and other members and other moderators will have their own diverse and evolving perspectives.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)

Quote Your agenda is the destruction of Earth and all that is in it and nothing will stop you until you get that interplanetary lift with your mates....and you call us negative
    Are serious about this...get bloody real Stardust ... destruction of earth...listen here me old matey you dont need me to blow up planet earth, the ptb have all the arsenal to do whatever they want to this dear planet...

Hmmmm I wonder why this hasn't happened as yet!!!! I cannot believe you said that....SHAME ON YOU!!! Dont be so bloody ridiculous...get real.

viking
    Why then you need a "new earth" Viking? don't you read what you post? Just maybe Mother Gaia is fed up with being tampered with

Of course if all the people involved in international negotiations are "thick skined" we not doubt will be in trouble but that reminds to be seen. And since the GLF is allegedly "negotiating" and your behaviour is representative of their principles I have no confidence on the outcome and will like the GLF to leave the planet alone if they exist that is your opinion is but a minority and they will only arrive if we want them to ...freewill has always been enforced

On the other hand, didn't they said that they were going to dissable the weapons so why do you need a "new earth" ...as above

I think the one that needs getting real is you Viking...listen...make summaries and put links and eveyone is happy...or is too much work? havent got a clue what you are talking about here
    Oh boy still laughing at that remark "Your agenda is the destruction of Earth" again get real.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ria (1st March 2012)

5. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The section remained, so I take it we can post whatever type of channeled material we resonate with YES?
    That's my understanding of how things have been and are now, yes, within broad limits.

From my present and personal perspective, it's certain material (as I just described above) posted outside that sub-forum, and the mixing of spiritual and channeled within that sub-forum, that are topics of particular interest. My perspective will continue to evolve; and other members and other moderators will have their own diverse and evolving perspectives.
    Well if thats the case Paul...maybe this thread should be closed, because it is serving no purpose whatsoever...apart from going around in circles!!

viking
    Choose well.

6. Link to Post #165
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Well if thats the case Paul...maybe this thread should be closed, because it is serving no purpose whatsoever...apart from going around in circles!!
    I thought this thread was reviewing what we did, with an eye to a possible change regarding forum guidelines or structure for handling some or all channeled postings, and/or similar (in some way not clearly defined yet) postings.

(I'll be away from my computer for the next several hours.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

I thought this thread was reviewing what we did, with an eye to a possible change regarding forum guidelines or structure for handling some or all channeled postings, and/or similar (in some way not clearly defined yet) postings.

(I'll be away from my computer for the next several hours.)
    And we're still looking for answers.!

viking
    Choose well.

8. Link to Post #167
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Paul said:

Quote The question of this thread is whether those guidelines, as understood and applied, should be reviewed
    Thank you Paul. . . .I have never said BAN the material. I did say ‘not allowed’ in the OP but only in the context of; there is no member reason (or little) on why they are posting these very long non-member passages.

Also, I requested among other things, a review be made on instead of a new thread being started two and three times a day on channeled material that it remains under one thread title.

I only have asked that the forum rules and guidelines be followed and applied to everyone

Do I like this material . . . no . . . not my cup of tea . . . .do I understand that there are members who do, yes. . . . do I want to take this away from them? NO

But, the constant barrage of unfulfilled lies and misdirection because of this material has changed or at least ‘colored’ the focus and mission of Avalon.

Someone mentioned that we have lost valuable members because of the channeled material hoopla. I agree and I have one foot out the door and if you read back through this thread there are many others like me. Yeah. . . I can here several of chanting . . . .go away, go away . ..

Unless we do a bit of tidying up and application of the guidelines to all of the members . . . I fear . . . the only people left on Avalon will be the channeled material members.

I have a massive project I would like to share with Avalon that fits perfectly with a main focus of Bill’s reason for making this forum available to us. But it (the forum) has changed so much over the past year, that I no longer feel this is a good platform or place.

This thread was an attempt to see if it would be possible to level out the ‘posting playing field’ a bit so that the larger majority of us on Avalon could have our voice and focus back. . . . . .

9. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

The problem which has been stated nine thousand times is that you can't insult a message. Do you we insult commericials, billboards, stupid messages? Yes all the time, if they are crap. Rudeness extends only to people.

People can't detach from their messages, so when you say the message is crap they perceive they are being told they are crap. So they percieve rudeness in that inablity to separate themselves from their beliefs.

That is a reaction based on transferance of their self identity. There is nothing that anyone can do about that, the repsonsiblity is with the person with the faulty self perception. They can't understand that they, the person, is not the message.

If someone chooses to peddle crap, what can you do? They want others to pretend its not crap? Is that what is really being asked here? Even when it's easily demonstrated to be crap. Where is the actual responsibility lying at? Don't the crap-posters have to take as much responsiblity for their reactions than the people who posting non channeled material?

Clearly there are some self identification problems going on here but there's no forum audience or moderation that is responsible for someone giving their self identity over to a message. Certainly they would feel disempowered and disrespected but they are the ones who disempowered themselves, well before the message was even posted.

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    Paul, I can only say, on the whole I think you are doing avery good job. But, part of the problem on the Channeled site has been a lack ,of moderating of rude behavior, [partly du to your own biased] this has curtailed healthy discussion and derailed many of the threads.
    Mods cannot ensure no one will be rude to another, nor perceive rudeness coming from another.

Rudeness is a sliding scale and a subjective scale. Both "sides" to this ongoing clan war see rudeness where the other side sees just honest commentary. What is or is not rude is not clear cut, and is not objectively determined with any precision.

Sometimes rudeness is in the mouth of the speaker; sometimes it is in the ear of the listener.

The energy of the mod team is finite.

The ultimate demeanor of the forum rests in members hands ... the mod team can only moderate that demeanor.

Finally I doubt that rudeness is the primary problem here. Rather I take it to be a secondary problem, resulting from some fairly long standing and apparently irreconcilable views over the worth of certain material.

10. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I disagree Viking on closing this thread. Your opinion is not the opinion of all others on this thread and is not your thread to close.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st March 2012), blufire (1st March 2012), gaiagirl (1st March 2012), stardustaquarion (1st March 2012)

12. Link to Post #170
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

viking
    Why then you need a "new earth" Viking? don't you read what you post? Just maybe Mother Gaia is fed up with being tampered with REALLY? WHO SAYS SO? YOU? OR SHELDON NILE?

Of course if all the people involved in international negotiations are "thick skined" we not doubt will be in trouble but that reminds to be seen. And since the GLF is allegedly "negotiating" and your behaviour is representative of their principles I have no confidence on the outcome and will like the GLF to leave the planet alone if they exist that is your opinion is but a minority and they will only arrive if we want them to ...freewill has always been enforced ARE YOU NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THEIR INDOCTRINATION?

On the other hand, didn't they said that they were going to dissable the weapons so why do you need a "new earth" ...as above You got to be kidding VIKING as usual dodge the bullet and bambuzle the question

I think the one that needs getting real is you Viking...listen...make summaries and put links and eveyone is happy...or is too much work? havent got a clue what you are talking about here
    Oh boy still laughing at that remark "Your agenda is the destruction of Earth" again get real.

viking
    Viking answers are above but I just can not believe you call this sensible answers. This is representative of you trolling

Give a rational explanation why do we need a new earth please...this is just a demostration of why it is impossible to have a rational conversation with a cult member like you Viking...you don't even know why you are doing what you are doing anymore

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

gaiagirl (1st March 2012), Sebastion (1st March 2012)

14. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

No kidding I'm thinking its not the earth that needs to be changed but the people inhabiting it. So you get a new earth with a bunch of unaware people milling around on it and shortly you will have an old earth again. "New' always beign percieved as 'better'. New being better is not always the case.

It's part of the program, when the program is scrutinized they will do anything to shut down what is scrutinizing the program. Claiming injured feelings because that always works, disruption with dead text, and then shutting down whatever is scrutinzing the program. The fact this thread and others like them exist causes a lot of discomfort because its not 'with the program.'

We are looking at a program that is providing it's own evidence of being a program, and the program don't like that much. It doesn't work anymore once the patterns around it begin to reveal it for what it really is.

But we knew that.

15. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I thought the title of the thread "Request to Review Process on Channeled Message Threads" was answered on page 2 by our Mod Illi. No review required.

But reading on i see that a solution to the nagativity that arises from non believers of channeled messages is being disgussed.

Playground Name calling over, The playground bell rings, everyone back to the classroom and study the Live and let live solution.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

PurpleLama (1st March 2012), Ria (1st March 2012)

17. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Give a rational explanation why do we need a new earth please...this is just a demostration of why it is impossible to have a rational conversation with a cult member like you Viking...you don't even know why you are doing what you are doing anymore
    We dont need a new earth Stardust because she is wonderful just as she is...the waters are clean...the air is clean...there is no devide, everyone is ok and we have no starvation or malnutrition with other dear innocent people...slave labour does not exist its just falacy... no wars are on going at the moment, thats just propaganda and all...ect etc etc

Planet Earth is doing just fine.

???? "you don't even know why you are doing what you are doing anymore"

You know Stardust you are very insulting I might just press the switch off button as far as you are concerned that way I wont see any of your posts...

viking
    Choose well.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ria (1st March 2012)

19. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Often times the core value of channeled messages carries a subtle message that we humans are victims or that we are martyrs. And those who very endoctrinated in this sort of thing will inappropriately post, strictly because someone will not treat it with respect therefore re-establishing for them, their subconscious role, as a martyr. They are looking for an abuser to re-establish their identity. that is manipulation for self gratification. They are then abusing their own belief system......this is a means of getting away with abuse because its so subtle but nearly everyone has had a relationship with a person who does something like that.

YET....there is message that even though they are abusign their own beliefs , and themselves, there's this expectation that everyone else should respect it.

For people who are attempting to move away from humans desecrating themselves this pattern is viewed with some distaste. Abusing themselves in public, attempting to establish situaitons with prejudice where they wil be treated as martyrs. It's role playing. Which goes along with programming. "

20. Link to Post #175
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Let's just agree to disagree. Usually when I don't like a post, I just stop reading it and go to another one of my liking, without badmouthing the one I didn't like or who ever posted it. I really enjoy the freedom of expession, and it should be honored and respected.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Intranuclear (1st March 2012), Mandala (2nd March 2012), Ria (1st March 2012)

22. Link to Post #176
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

We dont need a new earth Stardust because she is wonderful just as she is...the waters are clean...the air is clean...there is no devide, everyone is ok and we have no starvation or malnutrition with other dear innocent people...slave labour does not exist its just falacy... no wars are on going at the moment, thats just propaganda and all...ect etc etc

Planet Earth is doing just fine.

???? "you don't even know why you are doing what you are doing anymore"

You know Stardust you are very insulting I might just press the switch off button as far as you are concerned that way I wont see any of your posts...

viking
    Listen Viking, I now we are not perfect yet but we will learn if we work together

For now, I challenge you to prove without a shadow of a doubt that the GLF is real and I mean physical proof not channelings and fake photos. Until then, all your arguments are flawed because you can not receive help from those that exist in ghostland

Where was the GLF when the GOM happened? when was the GLF when FUKUSHIMA happened? to have friends that tell you off and offer no solution...who needs enemies

23. Link to Post #177
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Viking . . . all I’m asking. . . this is my dad gum thread confound it . . . . is we all have a level posting field and guidelines be followed for all or changed or modified for the benefit for all and health of the forum.

You and others in ‘your camp’ want the world changed to benefit all humanity and so do I. You have you focus on how that could be done but so do I and others like me.

You are more for the ‘conscious focus, meditation or thought’ type thing . . . A kind of passive hope that ‘they will swoop in’ and give us the technology to do it in one fell swoop.

I am more pro-active and not willing to sit around and wait for someone to ‘do it’ for me . . . my mess . . .I’ll do my part.

One Question for Viking. . . . . do you truly not understand that the way (okay I’ll name a name . . . ( Darla as most often ) posts thread after thread and posting the material breaks the guidelines sometimes several times a day?

24. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Hey just a quick thank you to the Mods for the ignore switch ...it works a treat...a lovely shade of pink.

Thanks again

viking
    Choose well.

25. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Checks watch to see how long one can actually stay in Ignore Mode before the opposing core values make them unable to refrain from ignoring anymore.

26. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Viking . . . all I’m asking. . . this is my dad gum thread confound it . . . . is we all have a level posting field and guidelines be followed for all or changed or modified for the benefit for all and health of the forum.

You and others in ‘your camp’ want the world changed to benefit all humanity and so do I. You have you focus on how that could be done but so do I and others like me.

You are more for the ‘conscious focus, meditation or thought’ type thing . . . A kind of passive hope that ‘they will swoop in’ and give us the technology to do it in one fell swoop.

I am more pro-active and not willing to sit around and wait for someone to ‘do it’ for me . . . my mess . . .I’ll do my part.

One Question for Viking. . . . . do you truly not understand that the way (okay I’ll name a name . . . ( Darla as most often ) posts thread after thread and posting the material breaks the guidelines sometimes several times a day?
    Hello Blufire I appreciate your polite manner and interaction...lets keep it that way..OK

I am fully aware of what Darla posts and the content...some of which resonate with me and some do not...I understand the meachanics of why we are here today, and how we have got ourselves into this situation. I also understand that we all need to be pro-active ... not sure what you mean by breaking the guidelines?

Think about what type of content these messages are giving... are they giving a world of brutal tones or are they giving us a world where we can all be equal with each other and have abundance of all...where do you want to be?

Before we have a harvest the seeds need to be sown. Tell me what harvest do you want Blufire....paint me a picture.

viking
    Choose well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast