+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 11 year old Nails It

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default 11 year old Nails It

Just got this from ECETI about a cute 11 year old Ron Paul supporter. She's funny, but she speaks the truth from a kid's perspective. Why not? Her generation is going to suffer big time because of us. Got to love her spunk!

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

161803398 (28th February 2012), Amysenthia (28th February 2012), aranuk (27th February 2012), bmdb (27th February 2012), christian (27th February 2012), Cjay (28th February 2012), daci (27th February 2012), DoubleHelix (29th February 2012), Earth Angel (27th February 2012), Ecnal61 (27th February 2012), fifi (28th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (27th February 2012), ghostrider (27th February 2012), gigha (29th February 2012), GlassSteagallfan (27th February 2012), gooty64 (27th February 2012), I33 (29th February 2012), Intranuclear (27th February 2012), jorr lundstrom (27th February 2012), LifeAngel (27th February 2012), Limor Wolf (27th February 2012), Paa (28th February 2012), Peace of Mind (27th February 2012), penn (27th February 2012), Reinhard (28th February 2012), RMorgan (27th February 2012), Seikou-Kishi (27th February 2012), Snoweagle (27th February 2012), spiritguide (27th February 2012), spuddie (28th February 2012), Trail (28th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Re: 11 year old Nails It

Superb, excellent.
    All we need is a couple of billion other eleven year olds making similar presentations, proclaiming rebellious wisdom, then we can all die happy.

Until then, we have to "clear the road" for them

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

161803398 (28th February 2012), aranuk (27th February 2012), Limor Wolf (27th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (27th February 2012), Peace of Mind (27th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Exactly, Snoweagle. We should keep them in mind while we try to rectify the mess we're in.

What's amazing is that children are awakening, too. Probably faster than many adults....
    Their wisdom never ceases to amaze....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

161803398 (28th February 2012), aranuk (27th February 2012), Limor Wolf (27th February 2012), Peace of Mind (27th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Some say kids are very bright and always ask the tough questions. At times, children seem like they are the smartest of the species. In a way this is true... adults are responsible for dumbing them down as they get older.

Humans in their most purist and innocent stage of development are already well equipped to deal with life. The future years of their existence will be systematically and strategically manipulated to bring inferiority into their lives. Life is easy, we/humans were just simply trained to make it difficult for the benefit of a few.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

161803398 (28th February 2012), Limor Wolf (27th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (27th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I don't know if anyone else feels this, but there seems to have been a "shift" in the air. A good change, like the paradigm has already shifted to a better timeline for us.
    BTW if our children are already speaking wisely, then the good is almost upon us. I think we can do our parts in helping them, by being positive in what we think, say and do....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

161803398 (28th February 2012), aranuk (27th February 2012), Kimberley (27th February 2012), Limor Wolf (27th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

What I find sad is that if you just look at Ron Paul or listen to him, it is difficult to not walk away feeling that he is simply the only one with true integrity.
    All of the others (I am sorry to say including Obama) are playing to the tune of the money. Although I still think that Obama is the smartest of the bunch, Ron is by far the most human.
    I am not aware of a president in the history of US that survived very long or even got to office that was as honest as Ron.
    Even though he will have my vote, unless he gets some major protection, the maggots will eat him alive.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

161803398 (28th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (27th February 2012), WhiteFeather (28th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Superb, excellent.
    All we need is a couple of billion other eleven year olds making similar presentations, proclaiming rebellious wisdom, then we can all die happy.
    This is 11 year old girl and should be playing with dolls and stuff
    and not to talk about federal reserves, Iran,
    CIA...

What is the matter with you people???
    Last edited by casper; 27th February 2012 at 23:36.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Whats wrong is whats being overlooked. IMO, everyone should be more involved with politicts. Society suffers simply because very few are as passionate. When seeing the youth do what was displayed in the vid...hope follows. These kids are the future, the kids You/I/We will depend on to continue to make this reality better for the whole.

If more girls put down the Barbie Dolls and if more boys put down the Action figures... we will be better off on just those actions alone.

Teaching children to be glamorous/uppity and finding enjoyment in play fighting is another example of pre-conditioning. When these children become grown ups...they too will support and teach these same values to their kids. When does this end?

It ends when we all say it and do something about it.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

161803398 (28th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

I empathise you opinion @casper
    Though frankly, the video portrait speaks volumes of how our respective youth and adolescence differs today than ours did. Just as ours differed from our parents.
    These days, with the internet banging out everything known to man, adult ignorance corrupting lifestyle and technology provided to stimulate every cell in our bodies, it really isn't surprising that the youth today are more likely to pick their way through this maelstrom of distraction and start speaking out. Of course I too would like our young to grow in nurtured and mentored environments where bells ring, lambs swing and bluebells sing but alas the world is a corrupt place these days. Thats why you are here @casper with the rest of us.

And lavishing criticiism on us here serves you no purpose, as we witnessed a confident young lady present a self assured understanding of the vagaries of despot greed in her own words, with no evidence of an autocue either into her new "barbie" plaything of a video recorder. And she made a splendid job of it. In fact, if you offered her a toy doll she would probably thank you sweetly and suggest she will place in her "bottom drawer" for her planned future. Kids ain't kids anymore.

Look at the mess the world is in. It's no wonder kids are growing up quick. Here in the western privileged world we aspire dreams, yet the rest of the world is brutally exterminated for our luxury and we panic now as we believe we are next. Children are not stupid. They mimic.

So in answer to your question @casper; Nothings the matter with us, though maybe if you took those rose tinted glasses off you might see the evidence for yourself that this brave new world needs smart kids like this and it appears from this video they are coming along nicely, hence my comment.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

161803398 (28th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (27th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

This is excellent!

Eleven years old and she's already putting the 'Federal' Reserve in its place. The 1%ers (to use a now common term, though I suspect their number is far fewer) are soon going to realise that their system is bound to fall apart—not because they are getting sloppy or because their 'hearts' just aren't in it any more, but because new slaves just aren't being born. They probably don't even understand that: to them, the child of a master is a master and the child of a slave is a slave, because to them the value of a person rides in the blood, but perhaps this perspicacious defiance is of a spiritual rather than genetic nature and the children of the slaves are not heirs of their father's misfortune.

If people are being born who, despite the 1%ers best efforts, see through the façade and the layers of lies upon lies—if these people are being born and replacing those 'keep your head down and maybe they'll leave us alone' types, then their system will fall apart.

I am hopeful for her future; with enough like her, it will be a great one.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

161803398 (28th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (27th February 2012), mosquito (28th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

I agree with casper. This is a rehearsed speech, with coaching for gesture and innuendo, I found it vey unsettling, and highly unlikely that the child was responsible for its compilation and design of delivery. She may agree with the ideas, but seeing a child that age deliver a jeering commentary with arch eye-brow raising and dismissive hand gestures is quite chilling. She has been thoroughly coached and used by the original author of the actual words of this speech.

I find it chilling to watch her, there are shades of the repressive regimes who use the enthusiasm of young children for their own ends here. This kid should be being a child, finding out she's good at some things and hopeless at others. She should be making friends, playing games and sport and, in her case, joining a junior drama group or dance class to build her skills in public performance. It's a shame to see her exploited like this.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

The body of this 11 year old may be a child's, but the spirit inside her is just as ancient as our own. These times are difficult for children as well as the adults. They seem to be the FOCUS of the constant attacks on their minds, bodies and souls. It would be nice if they could be innocent children while they're children, but the nefarious agendas of TPTW interfere with that.

The bright side of this story is that this little gal may have already chosen her career.... exposing the lies and deceit.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,612 times in 1,245 posts

I enjoyed her terrorist imitation.

23. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

I feel that your first point, maia, makes it all the more important for we adults to fight for her right to enjoy childhood, difficult though that may be becoming. She is already aware in many ways, hopefully she is not yet totally corrupted. There will be time for her to make up her own mind about these political ideas later, when she has been able to study many differing points of view. She is 11, no matter how clever she is there simply has not been time for this sort of consideration. And now her mind is closed prematurely. She should be allowed to be a child, not an adult's mouthpiece.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I dont understand the comment that we should be fighting for her rights. I think this is a dangerous thought.

The kids are going to school now and hearing about "terrorists" and all sorts of things. It might be worse if they had to take a plane flight with their parents and put up with the TSA. KIds have to know a lot of things today that they didn't have to know about in the past and its better if their parents help them with this stuff and give them an outlet. I know a 12 year old boy who's very into this stuff -including the Federal Reserve - and would say much the same as this girl. Some of his ideas he got from reading on his own and some of it he has been exposed to from a young age listening to his dad talk to other people. His dad is learning a quite few things from him and is periodically a bit surprised. I know for a fact his father taught him nothing about the Fed because he had to ask me what his kid was talking about. The kids do tend to be a bit theatrical having been exposed to TV and movies etc.

But that is not the part that's dangerous. What is dangerous is someone who doesn't know this girl at all thinking they know better than her own family. That's extremely dangerous... and maybe we will extend the concept of child abuse; enlarge social services and the court system and start prosecuting more people and putting more children in care. So perhaps we should consider the source of some of our own ideas before intruding into other people's lives.

I started reading Pierre Burton when I was 9. I also had a little enterprise wherein I organized other kids in the nieghbourhood to collect money for kids in Africa with no help from any adult starting from age 7. I had already figured out that most adults were a little mixed up having been to Church and Sunday school a couple of times. My ideas were my own by that age. It would have been nice to have a sympathetic adult to help. God knows what would have happened if I'd had access to the internet.

I once had a very engaging conversation with an 8 year old Irish girl....I was 32 at the time. She had a very strong opinion about the American concept of "rights".

And furthermore, I have to say I found it quite demeaning to be a child. I recall, at the age of 5, taking a glance at some of the children's programs that were available and being totally embarrassed. I liked to watch an adult travel program and a documentary hosted by Walter Cronkite about the 2nd World War.

Its hard being in a dysfunctional world and trying to look like you belong....often having to hide your intelligence. Freedom from THAT would be nice.

Seeing other people trying to put intelligent children back into their box (why?) is frustrating.

Yeah...lets do word association: girl...dolls. Sigh. I getting out my sourest lemons now. Aside from the fact that this girl is 11, I thought we all got over that in the 70s. I guess not. Next its going to be chadors if we keep regressing like this.

Now think very carefully. If this had been an 11 year old boy, would it have been so "chilling"? I think not.
    Last edited by 161803398; 28th February 2012 at 09:53.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (28th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

So I googled 11 year old boys. How "chilling" is this?

http://www.greenandgay.com/11-year-old-gives-ted-talk

Or, do we perceive that the BOY is actually saying what he believes?
    Last edited by 161803398; 28th February 2012 at 09:53.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Here's another 11 year old:

https://youtube.com/watch?=player_embedded

Maybe he would really like to be playing with some toy cars or kite.
    Last edited by 161803398; 28th February 2012 at 09:40.

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

10 year old -- looks like he's really suffering and his speech is rehearsed.

http://sixminutes.dlugan.com/dalton-...-speech-video/

30. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

They probably do know what they are talking about, my daughter is 10 and children are a lot more intelligent than they was when I was younger. Children seem to get more and more intelligent as each generation passes. As for eating vegetables though, she would sooner eat sugar so it's a daily battle for me to get her to eat her veg. Maybe a bit more of a good influence from this young man is not a bad thing eh Oh and at the age of 2 my little boy was adding videos to his favorites on youtube and he was using the internet and learning to read, they seem to learn technology really fast.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

161803398 (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Well I think a lot of people forget how intelligent they were when they were younger. I just have a really good memory.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

freebird111777 (29th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast