+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HighTime to Breakup the UK,The British Empire and Monetarist System Now!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Default HighTime to Breakup the UK,The British Empire and Monetarist System Now!

http://larouchepac.com/node/21752

LaRouche: It's High Time to Break Up the United Kingdom, the British Empire & the Monetarist System

February 26, 2012 • 12:25PM

Lyndon LaRouche today declared that the time has now arrived to break up the British Empire and the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom is a farce. The British Empire still exists in the form of the global monetarist system, which is on its last dying legs. It is that monetarist system that is the very essence of the British Empire today. There is no reason for the people of the British Isles to remain as slaves to a monetarist monster. LaRouche declared that all patriotic Americans will support him in this call. There is growing and widespread sentiment among patriotic Irish and Scottish, as well, to end the United Kingdom.

The British Monarchy is now desperate to destroy the United States, Russia, China and India in an orchestrated thermonuclear confrontation, which they believe will be centered in Eurasia and North America, and will wipe out six out of seven billion inhabitants of this planet. That mass genocide has been the policy of Prince Philip and his ilk for a very long time, but now it comes down to a matter of absolute desperation, given the accelerating disintegration of that monetarist system, particularly the so-called Eurozone.

Iran and Syria are the mere triggering events. The British Empire's objective is a global thermonuclear holocaust. In their sick delusions, they believe that they will survive this thermonuclear World War III and that their imperial system will be preserved. "Their way" will survive. Don't they understand that that first retaliatory strikes by Russia, if they detect a launch of Western nuclear weapons, will be on London? Have they not been paying attention to what Putin, Medvedev and the Russian generals have been saying for weeks and months?

2. Link to Post #2
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Default Re: HighTime to Breakup the UK,The British Empire and Monetarist System Now!

The biggest cancers in British society; Nepotism and Cronyism.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

mosquito (28th February 2012), Ria (28th February 2012), sandy (28th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: HighTime to Breakup the UK,The British Empire and Monetarist System Now!

The biggest cancer in this thread is that someone is actually reading words written by lyndon ladouche.
    We are not right because we are mighty, we are mighty because we are right.

Never fail to question what other men take on faith.

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zepheriah For This Post:

eileenrose (28th February 2012), Fredenit (28th February 2012), gsb67 (28th February 2012), Havanablast (28th February 2012), Ria (28th February 2012), Sandra (28th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

I thought it was common knowledge in our community that Rothschild Zionism is the real menace.
    Sapere aude

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Fredenit (28th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Prince Phillips is a relative nobody in the monarchy, I've met the man and he seems to be ready for a retirement home. He's harmless. its the ones with all their marbles we should be watching.

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Prince Phillip is a relative nobody in the monarchy, I've met the man and he seems to be ready for a retirement home. He's harmless. its the ones with all their marbles we should be watching.

10. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by steveofengland;438112[SIZE="4"
    ]Prince Phillip is a relative nobody in the monarchy,[/SIZE] I've met the man and he seems to be ready for a retirement home. He's harmless. its the ones with all their marbles we should be watching.
    He's a relative nobody, period! LOL Boy George is better known and he is ancient history. Phillip's retirement home should be a warm terrarium with a rock for him to sun himself on or hide under. Whatever works for his Royal Lowness.

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Zepheriah (here)
    The biggest cancer in this thread is that someone is actually reading words written by lyndon ladouche.
    Fortunately for the world, the LaRouche 'cancer' is spreading to Germany, France, Russia, China, India as well as other countries, and he is often quoted in the non-Murdock press.

Thanks for the mention of LaRouche, Zepheriah! It helps spread the word.

Also, LaRouche offers solutions for world peace. If you have any, we're all ears.

12. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You can break it up my friend...the loosers will be the Welsh and the Scottish....Do you know that while kids in England have to pay for their university fees the Scottish don't? do you know that personal care for the elderly is free in Scotland while in the UK people have to sell their homes in order to afford it? etc same applies to Wales. Do you know where the money for all these exotic luxuries come from: the English so I guess we will be all the more richer when the others are gone...and I sincerely hope the Scottish will pay the billions of Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland debt. I will sing all the petitions that assure that will be so. They had the party at our expense, they should foot the bill now

England is not the problem though, it is the square mile which is like the Vatican or Washington....it will never be broken even if they bomb it cos it is all monopoly money so the problem is not as easy to solve as some people think

13. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member Mark2112's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    You can break it up my friend...the loosers will be the Welsh and the Scottish....Do you know that while kids in England have to pay for their university fees the Scottish don't? do you know that personal care for the elderly is free in Scotland while in the UK people have to sell their homes in order to afford it? etc same applies to Wales. Do you know where the money for all these exotic luxuries come from: the English so I guess we will be all the more richer when the others are gone...and I sincerely hope the Scottish will pay the billions of Royal Bank of Scotland and Bank of Scotland debt. I will sing all the petitions that assure that will be so. They had the party at our expense, they should foot the bill now

England is not the problem though, it is the square mile which is like the Vatican or Washington....it will never be broken even if they bomb it cos it is all monopoly money so the problem is not as easy to solve as some people think
    Spoken like a true English man there. I am really sorry that us sponging Scots have held your glorious English nation back in the world.

I really don't want to derail the thread into an independence debate but I would have thought that the mindset of this forum would be more in favour of a more progressive government(not claiming its perfect) like the Scots now have as opposed to 300 years of tribalist, poisonous Westminsters.

If you don't have Free Prescriptions, Free care for the elderly and free University places for English students in England then blame your Westminster cronies and not the Scots people.

If we are such spongers ask yourself why Cameron and Co are so desperate to keep us?

And England or more exactly the cess pit of greed that is the City Of London is just as much part of the problem as The Vatican and Washington.
    Last edited by Mark2112; 28th February 2012 at 14:52.

14. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am not blaming the scottish people, it was never my intention but there is no fairness in the system. We pay for benefits we do not have for ourselves and if the people of Scotland wants to break away, so be it. I promise I will not cry

15. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member Mark2112's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course there is no fairness in the system, is that not why we are all here? to question, to find the answers. The people of Scotland, fed up of unfairness and the old choices decided to go for the most progressive party in UK politics which is the SNP, they are by no means perfect but there is an element of hope up here that we have not had in long years of Westminster domination. 30 years ago Margaret Thatcher and the UK government brought this small country to it's knees. Look not over the border to solve your own problems. I don't understand for the life of me why the English people don't demand there own democratic assembly.

I will cry the day the Scots and the Irish are freed from years of dominance of the crumbling British Empire. They will be tears of joy.

As for the OP, I don't agree with all LaRouche's comments but the Unite Kingdom is broken and not fit for purpose, that is in no doubt.

16. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Quote Posted by Zepheriah (here)
    Fortunately for the world, the LaRouche 'cancer' is spreading to Germany, France, Russia, China, India as well as other countries, and he is often quoted in the non-Murdock press.

Thanks for the mention of LaRouche, Zepheriah! It helps spread the word.

Also, LaRouche offers solutions for world peace. If you have any, we're all ears.
    The man is a jibbering idiot.

To try and save him from the drivvle falling from his own mouth (such as the subject off the original post) you say that he offers solutions for world peace, by what means? i've read some of his suggestions, and i'll say this, nothing new or interesting, nothing workable and nothing to take particular note of.

Hitler had solutions for world peace, and i'd not listen to his crackpot rubbish either.

***EDIT***

Oh, i do have ideas for world peace, workable ones too, but they're not what your looking for i'm sure.
    We are not right because we are mighty, we are mighty because we are right.

Never fail to question what other men take on faith.

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

+ Reply to Thread