+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mystical Experiences

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Mystical Experiences

The intent of this thread is to share our mystical experiences.

I was meditating, wearing blinders, and after ahile I saw an orb float up to me and a small transparent, winged being about 3 feet tall walk up to me. I don't remember anything else except that my music cd was for 40 minutes and when I got up it was an hour and a half later.

Edit: Mods if you want to move this thread to Spiritual, please do.
    Last edited by MargueriteBee; 23rd March 2010 at 06:15.

2. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Mystical Experiences

I don't know if this fits but it was certainly a strange experience I had a few days ago. I had a dream where I was going to take a train journey but before I went to the train station I had to go back home to get my train ticket, which I'd forgotten to bring with me. Now, this is a common theme in my dreams, having to go back somewhere because I've lost something or left it behind.

Next morning, after I'd woken up, I was going over this dream in my head and trying to figure-out why I kept dreaming about having to go back somewhere instead of just being able to move forward. Then I realised what it must be. I'm currently earning my living by trading the financial markets from home but every time I think I have developed a system that works, it lets me down and I have to go back to the drawingboard, so to speak. In other words, I want to develop a trading system that allows me to spend a few minutes each day placing my trades and then I can go off and do more useful stuff, like spiritual work. But I keep being let down by my trading method and have to go back and have a re-think.

Well, once I realised this I still didn't know what to do about it but I decided that the next time I have this kind of dream I'll try to manifest the lost item instead of going back for it. In other words I'd try to have it come to me instead of me having to go back for it. I didn't know what good this would do me but I just knew I was fed-up of going back for things when I want to go forward so I thought I'd try to change my dreams and see if it does any good.

About an hour after I made this decision I got a phone call from a friend of mine who I hadn't spoken to for about a year. This is a guy who is a very successful stock market trader who has written books about it, has subscribers to his newsletters etc etc. He asked me how I was doing with my trading and I told him it wasn't too good. He immediately, without hesitation, said that within the next 2 or 3 weeks he would drive the 300 miles from his home to mine to personally show me what he does to make money from the markets!

It was only about an hour or so after this telephone conversation that I actually realised how these events all linked together. I'd decided to have the solution to my problem come to me instead of me going to it and it had happened in real life, not just in my dreams.

I'm still a bit shocked actually.
    Peter

3. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Justpeter,

I think you're looking for an HONEST, or call it : Spiritual trading system

Trading markets and the monetary system are rotten to it's core... just a matter of time before the BUBBLE implodes...

Paul
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

4. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by paul1972 (here)
    Hi Justpeter,

I think you're looking for an HONEST, or call it : Spiritual trading system

Trading markets and the monetary system are rotten to it's core... just a matter of time before the BUBBLE implodes...

Paul
    Paul1972, your comment seems to assume that I'm looking for a spiritual system and that I don't know anything about the markets, neither of which are true. I've been trading markets for 20 years and I've been on the spiritual path for nearly 30 years.

I'm sorry you felt the need to post such a negative comment on a thread where I was expressing something good that happened to me.

Please read the thread I started entitled: "Negativity - I Hate It". I think there is some advice there that you might find useful.
    Peter

5. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Peter,

sorry if I offended you with my post, it wasn't my intention.

I wasn't judging you, but trying to make a point about that thing you seem to forget in your dreams...

Next time I'll be more careful picking my words...

Blessings to you,

Paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

+ Reply to Thread