+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Where Did The Towers Go?" - Dr Judy Wood in the UK....Sky 200 TV with Theo Chalmers.

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Default Re: "Where Did The Towers Go?" - Dr Judy Wood in the UK....Sky 200 TV with Theo Chalm

Fantastic interview. She presents the evidence so well. I intend to buy her book.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Calz (29th February 2012), Cidersomerset (29th February 2012), jackovesk (3rd March 2012), mojo (29th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Re: "Where Did The Towers Go?" - Dr Judy Wood in the UK....Sky 200 TV with Theo Chalm

Quote Posted by PookztA (here)
    Those who cannot refute the evidence tend to call it a “theory” so they can attempt to dismiss it. Dr. Wood only presents evidence. Those who insist on referring to evidence as a “theory” have actually admitted that they cannot refute what Dr. Wood has presented.
    Thanks PookztA, I was delighted to have another point of view on the matter, and all my appreciation to Dr Wood!

And, as you said, she did a great job presenting facts but also presenting a theory on Static Energy getting hit by Radio Frequency, and for me, I learned a new thing and it's all to her honour.

I'm not sure if the Scientific World divulges much information on this particular interaction of Static Energy and Radio Frequency?

You seem to feel that in saying <theory>, I was denigrating her presentation, hmm!, not at all, on the contrary!

All the best to you.

Deega

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

mojo (29th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

What worries me about Judy's work is two fold:

1. In my opinion what she says it the truth. However, will this bring the "bastards" to book ?

2. By exposing the "oversights" on the "bastard's" behalf, they learn from this and the next false flag is improved, better implementation on the back of the lessons learned. By us picked apart the "event" looking for evidence and then publicly exposing our findings, we are beta testing their approach and their clean-up efforts. They (the "bastards") read these findings and learn from it. Then it just makes it harder for us to figure out the next "event" becuase they improve their approach or use a different platform. Bit of a chicken egg situation to be honest. ie. Communicate the truth but try not feed them with intel that allows them to fine tune their game.

As a separate note .. on the zero point / free energy / anti-gravitic craft front .. if the tech gets out now .. great!!! however a point in time will arrive where they have slapped us with so many "draconian" laws or have mastered the "technology" to an extent, that if the tech comes out then .. it will be too late. ie. they will slap us with a "law" or easily pick up "energetic signatures" generated by experimenters working in their garages (thereby crushing the efforts of the people).
    Last edited by Aurelius; 29th February 2012 at 21:30.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th February 2012), mojo (29th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

What is encouraging about Judys work is she said her research has been reviewed positively by some of her peers, who for
    obvious reasons are not ready to put there head over the parrapit as i presume they have family and fear for their jobs
    and security etc.....TPTB are still several steps ahead of us as they own the mainstream media and are closing in on
    our freedoms in the name of security etc and our targetting the web....

I just listened to the latetest James Martinez show and he and others are trying to expose the finacial corruption of the
    elites, which is all part of this, They have always had access to insider trading thru the old boys net works and
    various societies and funded and collapsed regimes and governments.There have been many revolutions and
    democratic governments in the last 300 years yet the corrupt elite always get back to the top and own everything
    you just have to look at the oligarchs in russia and all the assets still owned by 1% of the world population
    its pathetic....and very frustrating when you know !!

http://www.achieveradio.com/archplay...-Cash_Flow.mp3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (8th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Just wished to express my sincere gratitude to the original poster of this thread, as well as those that contributed to it.

It is the first time that I was able to sit and study in some detail of exactly what facts and theories Judy Wood had been advocating.
    The thread have provided me with perhaps the most clear understanding of the events of 911 and the demise of the buildings.
    It certainly helps to shed more light onto the introduction of more facts and evidence.

I just wish to state also that I have decided not to participate in debates anymore on these forum boards, however I will state that this is one of the best forum boards I have yet to discover.
    Many great interesting topics surface on these boards and I have a admiration and respect for all the key components that are responsible for this sites functioning.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Phoenix (4th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Really wish I had known Judy was doing a talk here in Brighton in the UK as I walk past the venue everyday and its about 5 mins from where I work.
    As I dont think her theory is a good one, I would have loved to have expressed my concerns to her. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Quote Posted by PookztA (here)
    Those who cannot refute the evidence tend to call it a “theory” so they can attempt to dismiss it.
    Where as those of us that CAN refute the evidence CAN dismiss it legitimately.

Also, until practical experiments have been done, it remains a theory. Thats science for you.

Perhaps this can go in the 9/11 forum?
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 1st March 2012 at 14:39.

12. Link to Post #27
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I'm so Proud of how Unwavering & Proud Judy is of her own Discoveries & Hard Work whilst putting her own life at risk at the same time...

One Hell-of-a-Gutsy Woman...

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez Questions Richard Gage at AE911Truth Presentation on 4/12/2011 (Part 1/2)

part 2

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (8th March 2012), Cidersomerset (4th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thanks for posting this I have checked out her site a few times but it was great to see her in action joining all the bits of info together, for me, it has made her research much more compelling.

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    One Step Beyond TV show with Theo Chalmers on SKY 200 in the U.K..25 /10/2011

I have just found this interview Judy Wood gave to Theo Chalmers I have not seen
    it before should be interresting....Cheers Steve

16. The Following User Says Thank You to unicorny For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I've seen most of Richards presentations on line and his debates with 9/11 'Bush believers' on radio shows
    as he said in the brief exchange above he is not a scientist and is pushing the truth out as best he can
    without being seen by mainstream as more of a conspiricist than nessaccery....
    He does know about Judy Woods work and others as I heard him talk about them in various interviews
    But he explains up front he does not wish to speak about them as he feels they hinder his disclosure
    agenda on 9/11 and he would probably be first to acknowledge and use new data if it could be
    validated by more experts comming forward and privately as he intimated there is much not known
    about the destruction of everything on that day..He points out hes presenting what information he
    feels comfortable putting before the public and I admire him for that.

The work presented here by Judy is suggesting a more exotic and plausible possiblity for the
    disintergration of the towers,but she also does not want to get drawn in to deeply with
    advanced weoponry in her presentations but in these more casual interviews, this is where
    she seems to admit the evidence is going.

Stewart Webb in his interview with Kerry said it was mob boss 'Daddy Bush' and Mossad
    responcible for 9/11 he did not go into operational details but named the ex Nazi bank used by the
    Bushs to fund the operation, and says Clinton,Obama and 'Boy Bush' are all part of the 'Family' !!!
    Running and defrauding the American people and the whole world for that matter..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th March 2012 at 21:13.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (8th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by Fundy Gemini (here)
    ...AND ITS IMPORTANT...
    Regarding the video in post #16 - at 1:11:11 minutes (include prior and after) of the video; Dr. Judy Wood does disclose something.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Yes I see what you mean about being a patriot and free energy also the possible takeover of the US political system..
    Which has happened since 1990 from George Bush senior untill today....Her point about being single and not having
    a family to be used to blackmail her gives her more freedom than most other scientists and would be whistleblowers,,
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th March 2012 at 23:14.

22. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Just a theory after watchin her video's.

Chemtrails.

The reflective particles in it - if someone were to use the 9-11 weapon elsewhere, if the target location was chemtrailed i have a feeling their weapon wont work.

It would also explain why the US, Australia, NZ, and alot of other countries have started spraying. Nothing to do with the weather or space - but a "defence blanket" that protects them from the very weapon they created, as they know Russia and China have similar technologies.

Wouldent all the reflective particles dispurse the radio frequencies enough so they cant get a concerntrated effect? As by the look on 9-11 those would have to have been very concerntratred beams of radio waves to hit those targets while leaving everything else ok. The static field on 9-11 would not have been something small, it would have probably covered the entire city, so for them to hit precise targets it would have been the concerntration of radio frequencies.

Anyone able to pull up chemtrail data? Would be interesting to see if they stopped spraying for a few days around there, then started up again straight after.

Also, with "Global warming" (the earth does seem to be getting warmer im sorry, winters just arnt as cold as they used to be, dont even need to wear winter clothes here anymore in Aus!) could be a biproduct of all the chemtrail spraying. Reflecting around all the suns rays. So the carbon tax in effect, is a way for a country to get its citizens to pay for "the defence" of their country, it'd cover the costs to keep all the planes up and spraying, i mean look wherer all the money goes anyway, mostly back to the US and very little of said carbon tax would actualy stay in australia.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (8th March 2012), unicorny (5th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    Just a theory after watchin her video's.

Chemtrails.

The reflective particles in it - if someone were to use the 9-11 weapon elsewhere, if the target location was chemtrailed i have a feeling their weapon wont work.

It would also explain why the US, Australia, NZ, and alot of other countries have started spraying. Nothing to do with the weather or space - but a "defence blanket" that protects them from the very weapon they created, as they know Russia and China have similar technologies.

Wouldent all the reflective particles dispurse the radio frequencies enough so they cant get a concerntrated effect? As by the look on 9-11 those would have to have been very concerntratred beams of radio waves to hit those targets while leaving everything else ok. The static field on 9-11 would not have been something small, it would have probably covered the entire city, so for them to hit precise targets it would have been the concerntration of radio frequencies.

Anyone able to pull up chemtrail data? Would be interesting to see if they stopped spraying for a few days around there, then started up again straight after.

Also, with "Global warming" (the earth does seem to be getting warmer im sorry, winters just arnt as cold as they used to be, dont even need to wear winter clothes here anymore in Aus!) could be a biproduct of all the chemtrail spraying. Reflecting around all the suns rays. So the carbon tax in effect, is a way for a country to get its citizens to pay for "the defence" of their country, it'd cover the costs to keep all the planes up and spraying, i mean look wherer all the money goes anyway, mostly back to the US and very little of said carbon tax would actualy stay in australia.
    Interesting idea TigaHawk -Thanks for sharing ....... not sure if i buy it but it doesn't seem inconceivable either, definately one to ponder

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

This interview with Andre Johnson 9/11 for scholers activist ties in very well with this thread.....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th March 2012 at 16:37.

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I first heard about Dr.Judy Wood from the John Lear interviews
    at the time some of Johns ideas seemed a bit OTT, but now they
    are quite plausible, below is the affidavit that John put forward in
    Judys law suit.....I was looking for a clip of him talking about Judy
    but found this one about hologrammes.

John Lear's Affidavit in the Judy Wood lawsuit against NIST and its contractors

http://911scholars.ning.com/profiles...fidavit-in-the
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th March 2012 at 11:24.

27. Link to Post #37
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    Also, until practical experiments have been done, it remains a theory. Thats science for you.

Perhaps this can go in the 9/11 forum?
    There's evidence, theory and experiments.

We keep asking you to look at the evidence that Dr. Judy Wood presents.

You keep saying you don't see the experiments, perhaps trying to distract us from the evidence by trying to change the subject.

There are such experiments explaining the evidence Dr. Wood presents - see further John Hutchinson. Granted, most of the experiments involving such directed energy have been kept from us. The 9/11 cover-up is in part a cover-up of just such capabilities.

There are no experiments showing how to recreate the evidence she presents, that involve dustifying a 110 story office building in under 10 seconds using office or petro fires on the 80-th (or thereabouts) floor.

I moved this thread under the 9/11 sub-forum.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th March 2012), iceni tribe (7th March 2012)

29. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

There are no experiments showing how to recreate the evidence she presents
    The situation is way worse than that. She has no experiments so to belive her, you have to rely on faith alone and whats even worse is that the evidence can ALL be explained easily without space weapons.
    Indeed I have explained much of the evidence in this thread and the other one too I was asked to explain 5 points of Judy's evidence. I explained them all. I notice nobody had a rebuttle to my responses. The silence was deafening. I wonder why?

30. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are no experiments showing how to recreate the evidence she presents
    You quoted me out of context. The full sentence was:
    There are no experiments showing how to recreate the evidence she presents, that involve dustifying a 110 story office building in under 10 seconds using office or petro fires on the 80-th (or thereabouts) floor.
    ===

the evidence can ALL be explained easily without space weapons
    She's not saying necessarily space weapons. She's saying directed energy. She makes no claim to know from where such energy was directed.

Thermite, dynamite, petro fires, office fires, terrorists, box cutters, ... all combined ... do not even begin to explain the evidence that Judy Wood has amassed.

Advanced (the kind they don't usually teach in "below top secret" physics classes) energy mechanisms do, as demonstrated by the experiments of John Hutchinson.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (8th March 2012), Carmen (7th March 2012), iceni tribe (7th March 2012), king anthony (7th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As announced here, EYES WIDE OPEN is no longer a member of this forum.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ascension (8th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast