+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: "Where Did The Towers Go?" - Dr Judy Wood in the UK....Sky 200 TV with Theo Chalmers.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Default Re: "Where Did The Towers Go?" - Dr Judy Wood in the UK....Sky 200 TV with Theo Chalm

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    As announced here, EYES WIDE OPEN is no longer a member of this forum.
    Minutes ago, I was reading a document written by Wade Frazier, found here http://www.ahealedplanet.net/critics.htm#_edn1, which discusses the problem of trolls at another popular alternative forum.

"One forum where I tried establishing a more-or-less permanent presence ended up being infested by people trolling, and instead of corralling those trolling, as that forum said it would, they banned me instead (which gave weight to the public suspicion that that forum is more of a disinformation mill than a place for productive discussion).[1] That people trolling specialize in attacks that utilize all the logical fallacies described below is bad enough, but the Internet culture that has developed allows them to do it anonymously. Here is a good article on how Internet anonymity has contributed to the degradation of Internet discourse. Internet forums that allow anonymous trolling are doomed to becoming havens for childish behavior, disinformation activities and nothing that approaches constructive dialogue. I will only participate in trolling-free forums in the future."

As I am also a member of that other popular forum and am subjected to trolling on a continual basis, I appreciate the proactive stance that Avalon takes to reduce and/or prevent this type of activity on this forum. It is counter-productive and irritating, to say the least.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (8th March 2012), Carmen (9th April 2012), Cidersomerset (12th March 2012), Corncrake (8th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (8th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Default Re: "Where Did The Towers Go?" - Dr Judy Wood in the UK....Sky 200 TV with Theo Chalm

"...Anyone able to pull up chemtrail data? Would be interesting to see if they stopped spraying for a few days around there, then started up again straight after..."

This raises a very interesting query. How does one establish actual, accurate data for the chem trail history?

My background on this-- Funny thing for me, was not noticing any mention of the term or the features of these trails-- Not until after 2001. Until an independent scientist discovered barium fallout, chem-trail claims sounded questionable.

TigaHawk's scenario might possibly fit thus... At the very least, the skies were clear for hundreds of miles/kilometers, with the hurricane pushed out to sea... What sort of instigator could arrange this? If we draw in lots of the disclosure material... Where might it take us? Can we assume that the instigators were bad guy ETs who were fulfilling contracts with the earthling-cabal? Let's assume various thermite decoys were planted to confuse the curious. As disclosure gains popularity, the cabal feels pressured. Their own decoy programs and pillaging programs are very troublesome. Worse, the ET contractors are difficult to satisfy plus other ET issues pile up. So, ya, spray out tons of chem trails for electronic cover. Ensnare the earth-defenders, through bad debts owed to (bad guy) ETs.

The worst cover on 911 might be that each human compartmentalizes their own life or their own group interest. Cabals have hypnotized humanity with this compartmentalization weapon against the human soul. We are all blackmailed: Shut up in order to collect your retirement.

Thanks Dr Judy Woods, show us all what intelligence and free will really are.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I first heard about Dr.Judy Wood from the John Lear interviews
    at the time some of Johns ideas seemed a bit OTT, but know they
    are quite plausible, below is the affidavit that John put forward in
    Judys law suit.....I was looking for a clip of him talking about Judy
    but found this one about hologrammes.

John Lear's Affidavit in the Judy Wood lawsuit against NIST and its contractors

http://911scholars.ning.com/profiles...fidavit-in-the
    Cidersomerset,

John Lear did not submit an affidavit in Dr. Wood’s qui tam case. That’s disinformation being promoted by Jim Fetzer.
    Several people have pointed this out to Jim Fetzer, but he fails to correct it.

Dr. Wood’s case was about science fraud in the NIST report involving the destruction of the buildings. Dr. Wood’s qui tam case addressed the evidence showing what happened to the buildings that is very incriminating. Those trying to cover up what happened on 9/11 have tried to falsely imply her case was about “no-planes and holograms.” This is dishonest and is disinformation. Dr. Wood’s case involves structural engineering, applied physics, and materials engineering science.

I just checked the link and noticed that the posts correcting Jim Fetzer have been deleted.

The truth is known and is knowable. But the personal attacks on Dr. Wood as well as all of the disinformation being promoted about her work have distracted many people away from seeing the truth. Disinformation works by burying the truth and the more time that passes, the more difficult it is to find it because it becomes a needle in a haystack.

Few realize that determining what happened on 9/11 is about the evidence. It is not a multiple choice test where you guess at the answer. It’s not about “the answer” or a trendy term; it’s about the evidence. (See Section F of Chapter 20 in Dr. Wood’s book.)

Muddle ups are what keeps a cover up in place. Those who divert away from the evidence and/or try to cover up the evidence or marginalize it are the ones who keep the cover up in place. The evidence can never be wrong. This is why Dr. Wood’s book cannot be refuted and she cannot be proved wrong. She presents only the evidence. And there is no need to speculate or theorize about what happened because the evidence is conclusive. But you need to look at the evidence to see it.

-Abe
    Last edited by PookztA; 12th March 2012 at 04:32.
    Abrahm
    Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Quote 9/11 Challenge: Explain The Evidence: http://pookzta.blogspot.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PookztA For This Post:

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Dr Wood did an amazing research. I believed that nuclear nukes were used to bring down the buildings, as per Dimitri Khalezov, until I came across her information. Her message should be blasted across every TV and radio station out there. I wonder what the ones who have this technology are planning to do with it now 10 years later.

Remember the sinkhole in Guatemala? http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...world-science/
    I think this direct free energy weapon was used to make that sinkhole. How big an area are they going to destroy this time? It is absolutely horrible that such psychotic lunatics have a hold of such destructive weapon. This is not a laughing matter anymore.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,906 times in 21,556 posts

Quote Posted by PookztA (here)
    John Lear did not submit an affidavit in Dr. Wood’s qui tam case.
    From what I can see on Dr. Judy Wood's site, here, there were two Qui Tam cases filed, one by Judy Wood and one by Morgan Reynolds.

You are technically correct it seems that John Lear did not file an affidavit in Judy Wood's case. He filed in Morgan Reynold's case .

Look on the above link for the words "John Lear Affidavit".

See also the second interview of John Lear by Bill and Kerry, page 3 of the transcript, here, where John Lear says this:
    So what I’ve told the guys in the “Qui Tam” complaint... Jerry Leaphart is the attorney; Morgan Reynolds filed it. Judy Wood filed her own separate suit. She’s the one that’s the expert in molecular disassociation - DEW’s. There’s a few people participating, including myself.

And, you know, I told these guys... I’ve been following along Morgan’s efforts. And in November I called him to make him aware of certain things I knew about airplanes that he didn’t know about. And he said: Are you the aviation guy? And I said: Yeah. And so we started an email dialogue.

And then in December he was going to take over Jim Fetzer’s program for a couple of days and he said: Would you like to be interviewed? And I said: Sure. So I went on there and then he found out just how much else I knew about 911.

And then, a couple days after that, he and Jerry emailed me and they said: You know, we’re honored at what you said. We believe, you know, you are very informed. Would you agree to help us? Would you be interested in filing an affidavit? And I said: Yeah! Tell me what you want. So I wrote that 15-page affidavit and ...
    So it would seem that both Judy Wood and John Lear agree - Lear filed an affidavit in the Qui Tam case filed 31 May 2007 by Morgan Reynolds, represented by Jerry Leaphart.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (12th March 2012), Cidersomerset (12th March 2012), jorr lundstrom (12th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks PookztA for the clarification and I agree about hiding the truth among untruths and lies....Its difficult for us to identify the
    details of this cover up let alone the general public. I like most are not expert on these matters,but common sence once you
    get past 'The government would not do this to their own citizens' opens even the closed minds.

Pauls answer seems to clarify the John Lear issue better than I could....As I said on a earlier post I have great admiration for Richard Gage and
    his work and others trying to look into it, but as we know disinfo is rife and delibertly placed to mislead and confuse the issues..
    The main thing is that people realise the possibility of these events are not fiction and with recent events on the global financial and
    political stage many people are awakening to the reality we are constantly lied to by authority and media...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th March 2012 at 21:07.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (12th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Looking at what was left of the steel columns disintergrating into nothing !!
    How could it just be dust residue standing there ? Has Dust got virtical mass ?

I'm doing some dusting today and have not come across a virtical column
    of free standing dust in the corner 'YET , LOL' ....Steve

14. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Paul and Cidersomerset and everyone else here. This forum does seem like a special place. It’s great when folks independently check the evidence! Best wishes to ya, -Abe
    Abrahm
    Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Quote 9/11 Challenge: Explain The Evidence: http://pookzta.blogspot.com

15. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I think we must keep this discussion going, more people need to be exposed to this particular truth, so that when the s..t does hit the fan then we will know where it is coming from. And it is definitely not going to come from the ET's, even though this technology has been given to humans by ET's. I wonder if ET's are using this technology to kill each other. I bet they are using it for positive benefits and now they are watching humans, with joy, using it to desroy themselves. I hope ET's are happy now. Now we have to find a way to make sure this weapon won't be used to destroy our civilization.

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Arthur Nueman/Henry Deacon confirming the existence of exotic weaponry including microwave
    and sonic....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th April 2012 at 13:25.

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

This is the best summary I have ever heard concerning 9/11. After listening to this, no one can ever again make fun of we "conspiracy theorists".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3