+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower speaks against Galactic Federation

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Whistleblower speaks against Galactic Federation

This is a testimony of a ex Galactic Federation member who explains in his own words how he was love bombed first, dummed down after, GLF refused to give him answers and how dificult it was for him to live that awful cult

The Galactic Federation is a CULT and I doubt it is the aims of Project Avalon to support cults but that is just my oppinion

There is a lot of evidence that indicates that GLF is a mind control cult and they attack people that have different oppinions that them. On occassions they have forced youtube to remove videos by the shear force of their numbers which is very fascist

It is worth investigating youtube under "galactic federation of lies" "galactic federation deception"

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th February 2012), Arrowwind (29th February 2012), Astra (1st March 2012), BMJ (29th February 2012), Cjay (29th February 2012), D-Day (28th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (28th February 2012), eva08 (28th February 2012), gaiagirl (1st March 2012), InCiDeR (29th February 2012), jackovesk (28th February 2012), Jenci (28th February 2012), K626 (2nd March 2012), king anthony (1st March 2012), kizzey (2nd March 2012), Limor Wolf (29th February 2012), ljwheat (29th February 2012), mab777 (28th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th February 2012), Normalguy31 (29th February 2012), oddy (1st March 2012), onawah (29th February 2012), Open your eyes (29th February 2012), RMorgan (28th February 2012), S-L (28th February 2012), Sebastion (28th February 2012), seko (29th February 2012), Selene (28th February 2012), tcjim1 (29th February 2012), TheSwede (29th February 2012), zebowho (28th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Whistleblower speaks against Galactic Federation

Nice to see more people are waking up to the truth about this one. There are some of us that have been saying all along that it's an Dangerous and Deadly Artificial Intelligence, that spreads disinformation and does mind control. There is a REASON we speak up against it, and it is because we care about the safety of everyone, and the protection of innocent lives. And, we KNOW what that thing is and what it does to those it comes in direct contact with.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

BMJ (29th February 2012), gaiagirl (1st March 2012), gripreaper (28th February 2012), Kimberley (28th February 2012), ljwheat (29th February 2012), mab777 (28th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th February 2012), Mozart (28th February 2012), onawah (29th February 2012), RMorgan (28th February 2012), Sebastion (28th February 2012), seko (29th February 2012), Selene (28th February 2012), stardustaquarion (28th February 2012), sunflower (29th February 2012), tcjim1 (29th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

LOL you dont give up do you Stardust...seriously you will just be going around in circles...

Why dont you ask George Green if they exist?

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    LOL you dont give up do you Stardust...seriously you will just be going around in circles...

Why dont you ask George Green if they exist?

viking
    George Green is not being discussed here Viking, only the Galactic Federation Cult

Thank you

PS GLF trains you well though, divertion tactic eh?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

jackovesk (28th February 2012), Open your eyes (29th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Yeah right...enjoy your thread...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

9. Link to Post #6
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

The cult of TV watching and Hollywood patronage is the most dangerous cult we have world wide. People spend billions every year in financial support of these industries and then allow themselves to enter a stupefied state and be programmed. When it comes to cults and the threats they pose to humanity, some triage is in order. This thread is an hysterical response to a minimal threat, to a minimal amount of people. You're caught up in some kind of emotional dance with this channeling subject. You show yourself to be agenda driven around a subject that is nothing but a distraction. Having said my piece I will depart your thread, I can tell it will not be an uplifting one.

FWIW, The GFL turn me off and I am highly suspect of them, despite the glowing review Darla gave them, and I like her very much.

Peace.

10. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yeah right...enjoy your thread...

viking
    As usual viking, a lot of noise but no evidence eh?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

Open your eyes (29th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

You know there is a real harm in the GFL and it happened to me through Ashtar Command Spiritual Community.

I had an abrupt awakening and light infusion event happen to me early 2011 and went searching for support and community.

What I got out of the entire time on Ashtar Command forum was GFL bombardment.

So Viking I consider what you are doing to be harmful and dangerous, from my own personal experience.

Basically when I see these GFL "messages" posted here it is like a sharp pain goes through my system and it lowers my vibration. And that's without reading them except your BS headlines.

And it's actually not funny at all.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

D-Day (28th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (28th February 2012), Hervé (29th February 2012), Isthatso (29th February 2012), ljwheat (29th February 2012), onawah (29th February 2012), RMorgan (28th February 2012), S-L (28th February 2012), Sebastion (28th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

and another whistleblower

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (28th February 2012), onawah (29th February 2012), Selene (28th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

I was leery of the GFL and followed them at a distance. I still am leery. I do not get a good 'feeling' from them. They the GFL makes me think of V actually. Don't know why but they do. Too good to be true???

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

onawah (29th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Threatening comments to disenters

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

9eagle9 (28th February 2012), D-Day (28th February 2012), ljwheat (29th February 2012), onawah (29th February 2012), Sebastion (28th February 2012), Selene (28th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Hi Stardust

Thanks for posting. Have you ever seen a whistleblower speaking out against the GFL and saying they do not exist?

I've not found anything yet. As with any whistleblower, discernment is important. This man in the OP videos, while speaking out against them, confirms that they exist. George Kavassalis does this also. This makes me very wary of who is presenting this anti-GLF info.

Question is - do the Galactic Federation of Light exist?

Jeanette

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th February 2012), Bo Atkinson (29th February 2012), Erich (29th February 2012), Isthatso (29th February 2012), kizzey (2nd March 2012), Lisab (28th February 2012), MHRD (29th February 2012), modwiz (28th February 2012), NewFounderHome (29th February 2012), tcjim1 (29th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Hi Stardust

Thanks for posting. Have you ever seen a whistleblower speaking out against the GFL and saying they do not exist?

I've not found anything yet. As with any whistleblower, discernment is important. This man in the OP videos, while speaking out against them, confirms that they exist. George Kavassalis does this also. This makes me very wary of who is presenting this anti-GLF info.

Jeanette
    And if they do exist, which galaxy, which federation and what color is the light. etc etc.

23. Link to Post #14
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Hi Stardust

Jeanette
    Sorry to jump in Jeanette, But the guy in the video and George Kavassilas seems to think so. For me George green seems to think so to. Maybe you should look up his interviews?
    Bless K

24. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There are people that say they do not exist but I wanted to keep this thread focused on those that say GLF is a cult

Personaly I think they are all archons and the gnostics did explain about some transdimensional entities that have a lot of fun playing with our minds

Some others will say demons but the name is unimportant

The bottom line is that GLF operates as a cult and ex members are terrified of the represalias they are threatened with if they speak up

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

gaiagirl (1st March 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th February 2012), onawah (29th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

I just read some of this.
    Shouldn't i feel offended now?
    Right, this post is just as meaningless.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Lisab (28th February 2012), modwiz (28th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Jenci,

It has been my experience, and many others that "they" exist in the sense that they are attributed to an Artificial Intelligence Ship, that has Avatars that carry out some things. Also that all those channeled messages from Salusa, GFL, GF, St Germaine (only when channeled), Pleiadians (only when channeled), the Arch Angels, et al are all coming from that Artificial Intelligence Ship and the Avatars. It's an extremely dangerous and deadly ship, and anything that gets close enough to it to try and destroy it or otherwise gets turned pretty much into a pool of bio-soup. And, I mean this is coming from my own direct knowledge, plus that of many different Contactees that are in contact with REAL ET/ED's and even some Terrans that have worked through out their lives in the upper dimensions/densities, etc. Even here on the forums people like Bluefire and OnyxKnight, two ET/ED Contactees speak up against it. I think if I remember correctly what OnyxKnight says is pretty similar to even what I've been saying. And he's been in contact with over 28 species of ET's so far, for multiple years. And, I know him to be an reliable source for information.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

eileenrose (29th February 2012), gaiagirl (1st March 2012), gooty64 (1st March 2012), gripreaper (28th February 2012), ljwheat (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th February 2012), meat suit (28th February 2012), modwiz (28th February 2012), Mozart (28th February 2012), NewFounderHome (29th February 2012), onawah (29th February 2012), Sebastion (28th February 2012), Selene (28th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)

So Viking I consider what you are doing to be harmful and dangerous, from my own personal experience.

Basically when I see these GFL "messages" posted here it is like a sharp pain goes through my system and it lowers my vibration. And that's without reading them except your BS headlines.

And it's actually not funny at all.
    I would say that it is how one reacts or responds towards an experience that would difine whether is of a higher vibration or a lower vibration. positive or negative, Therfore "IT" does not lower the vibration but one "allows" the vibration to be lowered. The solution. Do not allow your vibration to be lowered by any outside information. Dwell only on what raises your vibration by allowing it to do so.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Firinn (28th February 2012), gripreaper (28th February 2012), Kimberley (28th February 2012), ljwheat (29th February 2012), Mozart (28th February 2012), Ontarioguy (28th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    The cult of TV watching and Hollywood patronage is the most dangerous cult we have world wide. People spend billions every year in financial support of these industries and then allow themselves to enter a stupefied state and be programmed. When it comes to cults and the threats they pose to humanity, some triage is in order. This thread is an hysterical response to a minimal threat, to a minimal amount of people. You're caught up in some kind of emotional dance with this channeling subject. You show yourself to be agenda driven around a subject that is nothing but a distraction. Having said my piece I will depart your thread, I can tell it will not be an uplifting one.

FWIW, The GFL turn me off and I am highly suspect of them, despite the glowing review Darla gave them, and I like her very much.

Peace.
    Okay ... step back ... breathe.

Is there only one voice for the GFL???

Just like there is only one voice for the United States of America government???

Hmmmm???

I am not supporting any this or that channeled messages (although I do not discount there has been something of value brought forth over the years).

However ... look up in the sky peeps.

What do you see???

Do we or do we not agree there are a whole lot of "things" flying around up there??? Or is that just me???

Is it such a stretch there would be ***SOME KIND*** of organization among races much older and advanced than us???

Are they all up there chugging down Miller Lites and having a laugh shooting things up???

I grow tired of "baby bathwater".

Yes of course ... scrutinize and use utmost discernment on any channeled message (GFL or not) but consider the flipside.

Thousands (or more) random independent gunslinging aliens patroling our skies???

Sheesh ... no wonder the Feds are all fritzed out!!!

How many peeps here are hoping for disclosure???

Is there no hope for any organized, peaceful and coherent group to step up?

Or shall we all fall victim to hollywood portrayals of human flesh eaters gone wild?

Hmmm?

IMHO

[what else can one offer to Whistlebower speaks against GFL???]

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Cjay (29th February 2012), Lisab (28th February 2012), modwiz (28th February 2012), NewFounderHome (29th February 2012), onawah (29th February 2012), Ontarioguy (28th February 2012), PurpleLama (28th February 2012), Selene (28th February 2012), SomaSmith (29th February 2012), songsfortheotherkind (1st March 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Where they come from has never been disclosed to my knowledge. Transdimensionals can reside in the 4th dimension which is a place we humans can not go with our bodies

Here is the testimony of a channeler that has been channeling for the nordics. It is a distressing video so be aware. He says that the interdimensionals can not ascend and that they are taking the souls of people by telling them that they are the vessels and they are taking them to ascension which is all lies

He is not the only one that says that the aliens are harvesting souls. There are a couple of interviews about that in Red Ice Creations and Veritas

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

Hervé (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th February 2012), onawah (29th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast