+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower speaks against Galactic Federation

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Whistleblower speaks against Galactic Federation

There was something about that video that told me that he's the real deal. Sounds like the Archons to me. Many think the Archons are one race, but I actually believe they are a certain *TYPE* of being, rather than a *RACE*. They put themselves above "the creator" and by doing so closed themselves off from the rest of creation.

The way he talks makes it sound like there is no hope for those who have been "captured", but that is of course not true. The trick will be in those "captured" remembering that they are in fact more powerful in magnitudes than the captors. They will be liberated.. You don't just get away with imprisoning souls like that. You don't get away with that sort of deceit. Not forever, anyway.... Eventually you are going to be called to account.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Hey kids, the stove's HOT!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th February 2012), crested-duck (29th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (29th February 2012), Ivanhoe (29th February 2012), PurpleLama (29th February 2012), seko (29th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I am not surprised at this whistleblower stuff on the GFL. In fact I wonder what took so long.

Of course there are worse cults in the world, and certainly the TV cult is the worst but any group that controls and brainwashes is just as guilty as the other, whether its the GLF or the Catholic Church. Loss of personal mind and spirit sovereignity is what our problem is all about on this earth. What ever direction your imprisonment comes from you must free yourselves from your shackles. Organizations like the GLF can take our most sensitive, our most loving and innocent and turn them into powerless robots for a cause that is not real. ... and that is truly a loss for as long as they dwell in that state.

Watch out for anyone who says that their intent is to save you. ... and it is in this statement alone that I claim that they are not real for no one is going to save you but yourself. and with all their talk over the years they have failed to produce. Their predictions never come true and like sheep being lead to the slaughter their followers are asleep in the dream of salvation.

Any entity that would interfere in your free choice is not your friend for they have gone to the heart of who you are and disempowered you.

In the course of your own personal evolution it is a great danger and I hope you can find your way to understaning this. If you cannot, then god bless you and protect you till your freedom day comes.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th February 2012), Alekahn (29th February 2012), D-Day (29th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (29th February 2012), mab777 (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th February 2012), Sebastion (29th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (29th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

The obvious is always overlooked Andrew, is that once one gets into this sort of 'light' programming, there are no choices. They only react from a place of feelings, they have no choice to employ any critical thinking skills even if they are possessed of them. So one is only left with reactions and assumptions based on feelings. Absolutely no ability to discern or even really know what is being said.

"The herd can be running over a cliff but as long as I have my place in the herd, I'm safe"

This Heglian Dialect that has been posted demonstrates that brilliantly.

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Close to joining my friend Jacko on this one ...

I offered a post of reason and that is all I can do.

In the end it all comes down to ***YOU***.

No one else can make your free will choices ... and that's good.

Chose well
    Gee thanks for letting us know we have free choice. Seriously most people don't give the GFL time of day considering the false hope they have been trying to spread.

Just because people dismiss these channelled messages of false hope from the 'gfl' doesn't mean people do dismiss the possibility of a galactic federation of light type organisation. Its unfair to make this assumption and a way to muddy the waters.

Its about personal responsibility and the people who can't discern bull**** are the least likely to see any positive change in their lives.

7. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Outstanding words Arrow-I see it pretty much the same way. I find it hard within me not to "care" about people who got sucked into the trap. From some of the posts I have read would allude that it somehow doesn't matter, just ignore it, etc. I never got the memo which must have stated that it's not politically correct to have concern or any caring for others. Seems to me that it has been said before-If one doesn't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

I will not impose my beliefs or standards upon anyone as I have no right to do so. I understand that my right to be, inevitably ends where another's right to be, begins. I do my best to live by it. It is exceedingly hard to just stand by, knowing in advance some of the hard lessons life presents could be learned easily if one just pays a little more attention to their discernment skills.

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I am not surprised at this whistleblower stuff on the GFL. In fact I wonder what took so long.

Of course there are worse cults in the world, and certainly the TV cult is the worst but any group that controls and brainwashes is just as guilty as the other, whether its the GLF or the Catholic Church. Loss of personal mind and spirit sovereignity is what our problem is all about on this earth. What ever direction your imprisonment comes from you must free yourselves from your shackles. Organizations like the GLF can take our most sensitive, our most loving and innocent and turn them into powerless robots for a cause that is not real. ... and that is truly a loss for as long as they dwell in that state.

Watch out for anyone who says that their intent is to save you. ... and it is in this statement alone that I claim that they are not real for no one is going to save you but yourself. and with all their talk over the years they have failed to produce. Their predictions never come true and like sheep being lead to the slaughter their followers are asleep in the dream of salvation.

Any entity that would interfere in your free choice is not your friend for they have gone to the heart of who you are and disempowered you.

In the course of your own personal evolution it is a great danger and I hope you can find your way to understaning this. If you cannot, then god bless you and protect you till your freedom day comes.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st March 2012), D-Day (29th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (29th February 2012), gooty64 (29th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

What disturbed me the most as an example of this sort of thing, is the Adminstration of George Bush. By 2004 it had so apparent in his absolute corruption, inside and out. I used to think people were just ignorant of what was occuring, just didn't know...it took a while to come to the appalling conclusion they simply didn't care. That scared me more than anything. In 99 I predicted that George Bush would be , essentially the economic collapse of a nation. I was a called a freak. By 08 I was prophet. But it still remains that people just didn't care. He represented this Cowboy attitude that our arm chair heroes wanted to adopt. The man can't even ride a horse--it was all an act. Did people care, no they liked the story he was acting out.

This GFL thing is essentially the same thing. The David Wilcocks drama, same thing. All just little programs running inside larger programs. People's early conditioning allows these GFL programs to operate, a need for emotion that is given in an artifical way instead of the real article that can only come from each other. Knowing what authentic caring is, I have friends who see that I have something shutting me down, and they keep after me till I blow it--its always some conditioning or progrmaming coming to the surface.

Even though its tough, that really represents true love, is caring enough to have some one stand and not budge from you and hammer at you so you don't get lost, you don't shut down. These are what these is shut people down.

10. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Never cared for channeled info... I almost always see contradictions in them. Everyone can trust or not trust, that's they're choice and I believe it's no one else's concern. Regardless if the GFL exist or not, I figure that there are races out there that do have some alliance together so a "GFL" org. existing isnt hard for me to believe. From what I have see tho the GFL isnt a good one. F the "ascended masters" I have no masters and no one is any greater than me. If we are all supposedly equals then how is there "masters"... so what if they have more knowledge, etc then most on this planet now, I still wont consider them masters.

I found project camelot, david wilcock, etc from looking into something I was thinking about over 2 or so yrs ago. Was great stuff but what they are putting out now just seems odd now cause it's changed. I dont overly trust anything that come from wilcock and half the people Kerry has interviewed the last several months.

The whole GFL thing just seems like it's nothing more then just a super secret psy ops with frequency/AI/telepathy advance tech. assaults. As with half the people in this thread. There is no proof. I would think somewhere along the line there would of been so proof by now but nothing. It's more crap and illusions and unkept promises.

Oddly enough tho... I have noticed that the channeled stuff seems to be saying alot of what people have been posting that deals with fulford stuff.. white dragon society/Salusa/Fulford connection? Just interesting that this Salusa stuff is starting to say/sound similar to stuff that fulford is saying. I could be wrong tho and I'm sure I am.

11. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Hi Arrowwind,

"Any entity that would interfere in your free choice is not your friend for they have gone to the heart of who you are and disempowered you. "

perfect words.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mab777 For This Post:

9eagle9 (29th February 2012), D-Day (1st March 2012), gooty64 (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th February 2012), Open your eyes (29th February 2012), PurpleLama (29th February 2012), Sebastion (29th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Belief... Belief, is nothing more than agreeing to someone elses opinion. Knowing... first hand personal knowledge, is all that matters. Something that has irritated me for as long as I can remember, is someone professing to know how to astral project, and then not telling me how I can do it also. I do spect though, that if they do travel, it may just be that they have never learned what I know. I know it to be true, because I have found a great teacher, that knows how to teach this. He has been traveling for thirty years, written two books on it, teaches his methods, and has collected over 18,000 testimonlials from other people who do it also. What has he learned? How to contact our Higher Self and Source, and Jesus, and anyone else that you would like to contact on the other side of the line! Going to see source is something that cannot be explaned in human language. The absolute beauty and love that you will experience is something that you must experience personally. We are Immortal Spiritual Beings, and NOTHING can harm us. This body that we now possess is just a suit that we are wearing to have a physical experience. Period.
    William Buhlman, wrote two books, that I read, and can attest to their autenticity. They work, that is to say that his theaching methods within them works. AND if I can do it by his method, a-n-y-bo-d-y-- can do it. Cuz I been tryin to do this for 40 years. So... how long do you want to take. Buy the books, (no I don't get a dime for promoting his work, he don't know me from adam, I just happen to know that this is far too imprtant to sit on), read them , do it, then come back here and see how much of this is true. Or how much of it really matters. You are Immortal, YOU don't need to fear a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g, nothin, nope, nodda.

LOVE and PEACE
    sirdipswitch

Ps: Oh ya by the way... guess where Humor comes from? Direct the big guy... yep... SOURCE.cc (chuckle chuckle)
    Now, don't bother me untill you've read both books, then you can fire away.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st March 2012), Eram (24th June 2012), PurpleLama (29th February 2012), Sebastion (29th February 2012), YoungSoul (1st March 2012)

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Yep yer right this don't have much to do this thread, but I figured my previous post would go well here because of all the horse-pucky ya'll seem to be gettin a bit too much of.

LOVE and PEACE
    sirdipswitch

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (24th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Ya I'm still here. Just went back and read all the post that were made since I started writtin my previous posts. Thoght I would come back and just throw this into the mix for ya'll to chew on. It states in the Illuminati Manifesto that, Intelligent Beings, that refuse to use their intelligence, are no better than animals, who have no intelligence. hmm. cc.

Just as Budda said; Don't believe a thing I say, kwicherbichin and go read the books. Then you may PM me and we will dicuss further...

LOVE and PEACE
    sirdipswitch bye

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (24th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Belief... Belief, is nothing more than agreeing to someone elses opinion. Knowing... first hand personal knowledge, is all that matters. Something that has irritated me for as long as I can remember, is someone professing to know how to astral project, and then not telling me how I can do it also. I do spect though, that if they do travel, it may just be that they have never learned what I know. I know it to be true, because I have found a great teacher, that knows how to teach this. He has been traveling for thirty years, written two books on it, teaches his methods, and has collected over 18,000 testimonlials from other people who do it also. What has he learned? How to contact our Higher Self and Source, and Jesus, and anyone else that you would like to contact on the other side of the line! Going to see source is something that cannot be explaned in human language. The absolute beauty and love that you will experience is something that you must experience personally. We are Immortal Spiritual Beings, and NOTHING can harm us. This body that we now possess is just a suit that we are wearing to have a physical experience. Period.
    William Buhlman, wrote two books, that I read, and can attest to their autenticity. They work, that is to say that his theaching methods within them works. AND if I can do it by his method, a-n-y-bo-d-y-- can do it. Cuz I been tryin to do this for 40 years. So... how long do you want to take. Buy the books, (no I don't get a dime for promoting his work, he don't know me from adam, I just happen to know that this is far too imprtant to sit on), read them , do it, then come back here and see how much of this is true. Or how much of it really matters. You are Immortal, YOU don't need to fear a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g, nothin, nope, nodda.

LOVE and PEACE
    sirdipswitch

Ps: Oh ya by the way... guess where Humor comes from? Direct the big guy... yep... SOURCE.cc (chuckle chuckle)
    Now, don't bother me untill you've read both books, then you can fire away.

I wish i had a teacher.

20. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The best teacher is mother nature Young Soul. I have spent many years of my life trying to find the truth in books and gurus only to realize that for most I wasted my time and Gurus are mostly interested in their own cults

When I started going back to the forest and conversing with nature by way of meditating there without the disruption of technology, not only I felt the conection I was seeking but I started to understand how all works just by observing how trees are such amazing self sustaining micro cosmoses. Trees live much more than us and don't need to "work" yet they know how to survive even in crowded urban environments

I was also able to engage with my ancestors who are guiding me now

I am not suggesting you follow my experience but it is food for thought

21. The Following User Says Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

D-Day (1st March 2012)

22. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Quote Posted by TheSwede (here)
    When I read something from GFL channeling all i read is "Just sit back and relax, we will take care of this, don't do anything, just sit there and love everything".

To me its just a cheap mindcontrol trick aimed at spiritual people, just as TV is for Joe Sixpack down the street(as Bob Dean would express it). Something inside me says this is crystal clear and I've never forced myself to read a full message.

If there is a GFL it has nothing to do with these messages in my oppinion.
    Actually they are not! They are asking you all to not sit on your arses and expect everything to work out for you...they are asking you to adopt the vision within your mindset and create a reality that we can all be comfortable with...this is precisely the point...hold this in your thoughts...what part of the message does not resonate with you??

Anyone that is clever enough can dissect and distort any kind of message...we have been told to discern and maybe we are too discerning to the extent that when the right message comes along we dissect regardless of the content...All I say is filter through the message and take in what resonates...its up to everyone to choose what they are looking for in the 'new world'...we can all play games,...

Think about what you trully want for the future...what vision are embracing?

Cheap mind control...what mind control are YOU looking for?

Time and time again I have come acroos messages form the GFL stating not to sit and expect us all to do...anything we manifest first starts withing our consciousness...

Its not rocket science guys...

viking

Viking, holding something in your thoughts or imagining something is not doing something.

Imagined things become real when acted on. Yes, belief can help things come into existence and intention can cause synchronicities to happen but without action it's meaningless on the greater scale of the world.

We wouldn't tolerate it if a bunch of radical islamists or extreme right wing christian groups arrived in force and started posting scripture and criticising other posters on the basis of their world view so why should we accept it from this cult?

I don't oppose it because of what it says it is, I oppose it because it enables suspension of disbelief and acts in opposition to reason. I think it seems as if this cult has far too much influence here which is why I was considering leaving the forum. I then decided against that. Why should we surrender to a vocal irrational minority within Avalon.

I think gfl channellings should become off topic for Avalon. I don't think it exists to promote a cult.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

D-Day (1st March 2012), Sebastion (1st March 2012), Whitehaze (1st March 2012)

24. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am talking about propaganda Viking

DON'T BE FOOLED BY LIES

The following FALSE NOTIONS ARE NOT FACTS and must not be included in any honest PERSONAL AGENDA:

Myth, fantasy, science fiction, "hero-victim" stories, and fallacious interpretations of historical events by self- proclaimed prophets, preachers, teachers, "experts", politicians, or hierarchies of power.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE BELIEVE LIES?

To the extent that any such unprovable ideas are included in the analysis, the agenda is no longer a personal one. The nightmare agendas that control most humans today were first introduced and expanded by military conquest, intimidation, bribery, and blatant lies.

After successful introduction, these agendas perpetuate through following generations because of fear of authority, passive inertia, and denial of reality by the conquered peoples. The tools the conqueror uses to maintain a docile population include early childhood indoctrination, military and political empire domination, selective favoritism, and denial of science and history education. More here http://www.realityisfree.com/mindcntl.html
    unquote

And as for creating your own reality you are obviously failing which is why you have to plaster this site with your propaganda. Why do you do it? because you want others to follow you in your efforts that is why. You want to lure young fresh dreamers that are seeking answers. People come to this site because of the reputation of Bill Ryan, because they trust his judgement and you are capitalizing on that

The channelings are not yours, you are just "spreading the voice" or the malignant nuisence

Problem: people come here and they may feel overwhelmed by the disclosure

Solution: join the GLF they are offering a ride out of hell, i.e. the planet

We do not come to this forum to promote escapism, we came here to form communities, to work together to find constructive solutions but you, clever one, want to use us to co-create the reality you want for yourself

As in: what happens when a lot of people want to live the planet? What kind of message is being sent to mother Earth?

We want out

If there is enough quantum you get an epidemic or a cataclism....

We CO_CREATE that means that are other people involved and the planet as well....because without the planet there is no chi to create anything....do your homework Viking, you should know better by now after all the years hunging around here but, I understand, you can not read the sciences because you are too busy with the daily toilet paper of the GLF

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st March 2012), Sebastion (1st March 2012)

26. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    I am talking about propaganda Viking

DON'T BE FOOLED BY LIES

The following FALSE NOTIONS ARE NOT FACTS and must not be included in any honest PERSONAL AGENDA:

Myth, fantasy, science fiction, "hero-victim" stories, and fallacious interpretations of historical events by self- proclaimed prophets, preachers, teachers, "experts", politicians, or hierarchies of power.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE BELIEVE LIES?

To the extent that any such unprovable ideas are included in the analysis, the agenda is no longer a personal one. The nightmare agendas that control most humans today were first introduced and expanded by military conquest, intimidation, bribery, and blatant lies.

After successful introduction, these agendas perpetuate through following generations because of fear of authority, passive inertia, and denial of reality by the conquered peoples. The tools the conqueror uses to maintain a docile population include early childhood indoctrination, military and political empire domination, selective favoritism, and denial of science and history education. More here http://www.realityisfree.com/mindcntl.html
    unquote

And as for creating your own reality you are obviously failing which is why you have to plaster this site with your propaganda. Why do you do it? because you want others to follow you in your efforts that is why. You want to lure young fresh dreamers that are seeking answers. People come to this site because of the reputation of Bill Ryan, because they trust his judgement and you are capitalizing on that

The channelings are not yours, you are just "spreading the voice" or the malignant nuisence

Problem: people come here and they may feel overwhelmed by the disclosure

Solution: join the GLF they are offering a ride out of hell, i.e. the planet

We do not come to this forum to promote escapism, we came here to form communities, to work together to find constructive solutions but you, clever one, want to use us to co-create the reality you want for yourself

As in: what happens when a lot of people want to live the planet? What kind of message is being sent to mother Earth?

We want out

If there is enough quantum you get an epidemic or a cataclism....

We CO_CREATE that means that are other people involved and the planet as well....because without the planet there is no chi to create anything....do your homework Viking, you should know better by now after all the years hunging around here but, I understand, you can not read the sciences because you are too busy with the daily toilet paper of the GLF
    I'm going to frame that one ... not quite sure where to put it though...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

27. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

No viking, I will not allow you to derail this thread but good try

What you are doing is:

MIND CONTROL AND PROPAGANDA

The focus of this web page is on the plausible and proven MIND CONTROL that uses only words, ideas, and custom to influence and motivate an entire population of voters, workers, taxpayers, consumers. Most vulnerable to these approaches are children, poorly-educated adults, and adults in a frozen landscape lifestyle under political domination justified by religious dogma.

To think on your own, you first need to avoid the pitfalls created by those who would deliberately lead you astray. Mind control and propaganda are reinforced by fear and intimidation in a dictatorship. Mind control tends to be blatant and is easily recognized. Propaganda is far more subtle. You need to recognize both kinds. If you spot either one in your own government, you have a tipoff that you no longer live in a democracy. If they result from religious influences, you live in a theocracy.
    unquote

same link as above

You are doing propaganda Viking

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st March 2012), mab777 (1st March 2012), Sebastion (1st March 2012)

29. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

GLF is just belief...there is no evidence whatsoever of their existance and I challenge you Viking to prove they are real with physical evidence. I will not accept less than that so don't even try to troll me

30. The Following User Says Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st March 2012)

31. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Then We can simply put GLF in the same Category as "God" since there is no solid proof for it either.

Im 22 years old and after watching what has become of the world that I was born into I cannot help but to feel alone and abandoned.
    Im starting to think it always was this way, just that I wasnt wise enough to see it.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to YoungSoul For This Post:

jcocks (2nd March 2012)

33. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

That is exactly how the GFL infiltrates individuals, playing on their woundedness. Our sense of abandonment and alonness is how they snare people. Abandonment, rejection and aloneness are wound that shared by ALOT of people. Some people medicate their woundedness with drugs and alcohol and some medicate their wounds with false doctrines. All of this works through our emotions.

Quote Posted by YoungSoul (here)
    Then We can simply put GLF in the same Category as "God" since there is no solid proof for it either.

Im 22 years old and after watching what has become of the world that I was born into I cannot help but to feel alone and abandoned.
    Im starting to think it always was this way, just that I wasnt wise enough to see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast