+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beware channel Thirdphaseofmoon

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,430 times in 5,646 posts

Post Beware channel Thirdphaseofmoon

Talk about muddy the waters. This channel is producing hundreds of ufo videos from around the world. At one time I thought this channel was authentic. I feel it's doing more harm to disclosure then what debunkers do, by faking videos. In one of the clips the channel owner is interviewing for supposed ufo video and we are lead to believe thay are going to pay $10,000 for the exclusive. It's a hoax done by hoaxers to prove what? That Thirdphaseofmoon is authentic? In fact Thirdphaseofmoon has been proven to create CGI videos. It's a twisted plot they weave and for what, revenue dollars?

Fact or Faked talks about them, go to 1:30 in the clip.

In this clip thirdphase is acting like the interviewer.

evidence of hoax
    Last edited by mojo; 28th February 2012 at 23:47.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (11th March 2015), baddbob (29th February 2012), frances (28th February 2012), Johnnycomelately (7th October 2022), RMorgan (29th February 2012), sandy (29th February 2012), seko (29th February 2012), Spiral (7th October 2022), Turcurulin (28th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Beware channel Thirdphaseofmoon

Yes I see what you mean, there is nothing natural about the presenters as well, like they know it's fake. Frances.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to frances For This Post:

mojo (28th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

The whole point of "nicely done" hoaxed UFO videos is to purposely disillusion viewers by debunking them, so that whenever a real UFO vid comes online, most people will say "Phooey, another stupid hoax..." A great PsyOp.

But at some point, you have to ask the obvious question: Why put so much effort and energy into hoaxing something if there's no such thing anyway? What's the payoff? In order to have a credible - that is, long-running - hoaxing opportunity, there has to be something REAL at some point. So PsyOps is shafting themselves by their very persistence.

Gotta love it.

My regards to the Admiral, Langley.

Cheers,

Selene

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Selene For This Post:

mojo (29th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Thanks Mojo,

Iīve already told people here 100 times about this channel not being genuine.

However, people still post their videos here from time to time.

I donīt know their motives for doing that...Itīs hard to understand why they keep producing such videos.

Cheers,

Raf.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

mojo (29th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Default Hypocrisy of Thirdphaseofmoon

The first 5 minutes of their latest upload says it all and continues into an interview with Robert Bingham the self proclaimed UFO summoner. Blake Cousin helped make Bingham popular but even in the interview, he mentions that Bingham makes no claims yet Bingham starts out with his own claim as summoner. It' so ironic and this comment on the channel says it all.

Quote Are you seriously calling yourselves a UFOogist thirdphaseofmoon ?? You are seen as a joke within serious researchers circles, and giving balloon man Robert Bingham your airtime just confirms this. Your attack on other uploaders is a projection of what you actually are...
    The channel is popular and credit them for keeping Ufology in the public eye and also for the occasional authentic footage and interviews submitted. They originally started out as a bottle collecting channel. Their talent with cgi was used to create and upload hoax videos. Their motivation is not as a true UFO researcher but monetary gain. Blake Cousins own dislike in the video below about other UFO researchers convicts him and he doesn't recognize the work of true researchers.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (4th October 2015), betoobig (4th October 2015), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2015), Cabohenry (3rd October 2015), Fellow Aspirant (4th October 2015), Heart-2-Heart (4th October 2015), kemo (6th October 2015), kirolak (4th October 2015), Kristin (3rd October 2015), Nasu (4th October 2015), Noir (4th October 2015), Richard S. (4th October 2015), vassern (7th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Default Something's odd about this object - and the thirdphaseofmoon claim?

... tried to find the original upload source but only on this channel is it found (odd?) so now a little more leery about third-fake-of-the-moon claim. They list a source, name and date and (Long Beach CA) location. Thirdphase has done this in the past sneaking hoax footage into their submission uploads to avoid being called hoaxers and to propagate their add revenue. Hate to give them even another view but wanted to figure it out and has me wondering, if it is a reflection or cgi?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Art (29th August 2017), Gillian (28th August 2017), Ivanhoe (29th August 2017), Magnus (29th August 2017), Nasu (28th August 2017), Noelle (28th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Something's odd about this object - and the thirdphaseofmoon claim?

I would not trust them as far as I can throw an egyptian obelisk.
    I you can find the original footage then its worth a look, otherwise a waste of time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

justntime2learn (28th August 2017), mojo (28th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

...not sure its a waste but hopefully creates more awareness, but obviously your definitely aware... Sort of building on the platform of Sammy's thread about discovering dishonesty in alt media. The comments on their channel provide insight into the publics awareness and it doesnt reflect being a waste but the opposite praising the channel for showing the truth (really?). These two cats are pros and have been at it for a while starting out as bottle collectors. Watching Blake feigning innocence is a amazing, while knowing the primary motive is not ufos but a good business model $$$. Also going on other livestream shows asking for help about reviewing footage saying how they leave it up to the viewer and repeating that maybe only a few hoaxes snuck by them in the past. It's not a difficult thing to be honest and still have a good business model.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (29th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

@ 7:41 the red dot is on the wrong side of the electric wire, hence a reflection / cgi / fake.

Even if the red dot temporarily fades while passing the wire, the fading should have started exactly when it touched the wire, light doesn't bend around electric wires as far as i know.

Name:  tr3b_reflection.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  5.4 KB
    Last edited by Magnus; 29th August 2017 at 03:44.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (29th August 2017), mojo (29th August 2017), muxfolder (29th August 2017), uzn (29th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Dav's Avatar
    Thanks

The craft in the first segment, did anyone else see a red light on what looked like the aft section of the craft? I've watched it twice and I swear it stops blinking after the first shot of it. Maybe an atmospheric thruster of some kind??
    Last edited by Dav; 29th August 2017 at 20:32.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dav For This Post:

mojo (29th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

I received this email, and I'll post it full here:

~~~
    I exposed Thirdphaseofmoon as hoaxers and fraudsters

Hello Mr Bill Ryan ! I am a UFO researcher and Reddit user. [email address redacted here.] On October 5th 2022, I uploaded a documentary on my Youtube channel titled "The Hoax Files episode 1 - Thirdphaseofmoon Exposed" in which i exposed 30 hoaxes perpetuated by Blake and Brent Cousins, the owners of the Thirdphaseofmoon channel.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uNPeSXoLXtg

It all started in March 2022, when an anonymous reddit user posted an allegedly "leaked" footage showing a fleet of UFOs over the Pacific Ocean in 2012. An investigation of the authenticity of the video revealed that it originated from the Thirdphaseofmoon channel, and was recorded near the town of Honokaa, where the Cousins Brothers live.

Some people refused to accept the initial debunk, so I decided to conduct a thorough investigation to expose their long history of fabricating fake stories and videos, and how manipulative they are towards their audience. They're fooling the masses to make a fortune and their content undermines serious scientific research of the UFO phenomenon.

A few hours after I posted the documentary, they took it down with a copyright strike, even though the video was posted in accordance with section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, which allows fair use for purposes such as criticism, education, comment, news reporting and research.

I contacted researcher Steven Cambian (Truthseekers Youtube channel), who stepped in to help me in the situation. Thirdphaseofmoon's attempt to silence me has backfired and people have started sharing copies of my documentary all over social media (Reddit, Twitter, Bitchute, Odysee, Rumble etc...).

Here's a link to my documentary, reuploaded by Steven Cambian on Odysee, check it out

https://odysee.com/@truthseekershow:...edocumentary:5

=> My youtube channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCqMX7xIH1NSxt9pYhhrx-Sw

=> My Reddit Account:
    https://www.reddit.com/user/UFOLOGY_SHORTS

=> My Reddit investigations:
    - First one : https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen..._debunked_the/

- Second one : https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen...at_the_recent/

I have deep respect for you and your work because you're a man of integrity and principles. I hope you make a comment about the situation and call the Cousins Brothers out. Thank you very much for your attention, and have a great day.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th October 2022 at 16:14.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (11th October 2022), Chip (8th October 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th October 2022), happyuk (7th October 2022), Haujean Contactee (25th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th October 2022), kudzy (7th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2022), Matthew (7th October 2022), mojo (25th October 2022), muxfolder (25th October 2022), onevoice (7th October 2022), pabranno (26th October 2022), Rosco1 (7th October 2022), Spiral (7th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2022), Yoda (7th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

They would not even exist on the internet if youtube didn't pay people enough to make a good living if they get enough hits.

A pair of click bait bozos who ought to get proper jobs & stop wasting peoples time.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th October 2022), happyuk (7th October 2022), Haujean Contactee (25th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2022), mojo (25th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

I've noticed for a long time now that Big Tech is actively working on behalf of intelligence agencies to suppress real content on this subject. Meanwhile, it promotes fakery, the new age movement, the Hollywood version of disclosure, and last but not least, heavily manipulated contactees that put out deceptive Draco Orion penned disclosure. It gets old real quick.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2022), Inversion (25th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th October 2022), mojo (25th October 2022), muxfolder (25th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote I hope you make a comment about the situation and call the Cousins Brothers out.
    Really appreciate the forums awareness on Thirdphase fabrications. And truly sad they made it a business model instead of searching out the truth. I had always hoped that filming real footage would brings some financial help but in the end it was much better for myself to post and not use collecting money as a motive. Still it didnt stop the trolls & shills & skeptics from saying hoax but thats ok, when you observe the real thing nothing others can say will change things.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Inversion (25th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote I hope you make a comment about the situation and call the Cousins Brothers out.
    Really appreciate the forums awareness on Thirdphase fabrications. And truly sad they made it a business model instead of searching out the truth. I had always hoped that filming real footage would brings some financial help but in the end it was much better for myself to post and not use collecting money as a motive. Still it didnt stop the trolls & shills & skeptics from saying hoax but thats ok, when you observe the real thing nothing others can say will change things.
    When the pursuit of truth becomes the pursuit of wealth, you will find no truth, and the only payment that you will receive will be for your soul.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

DeeMetrios (27th October 2022), mojo (26th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread