+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: New wikileaks story is huge..I suggest if you are interested to pay close attention!!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default New wikileaks story is huge..I suggest if you are interested to pay close attention!!

Hi I know there is a wiki leaks up date section in the news section... however the wiki leaks story has been dormant for months... On Sunday night est and Monday morning uk time it erupted again.

If you mods want to move this thread to the wiki leaks section again so be it however it is not getting the proper attention being in an old thread... this is such a huge and important story ....

I can not keep up with it fast enough.. I do not have enough time to keep up... so I am suggesting that any and all that have interest need to keep checking twitter for your self, as I am doing.

http://twitter.com/#!/wikileaks

How do we solve this posting new info problem when an old story pops up again that needs to not be put aside in an old thread??

Much love to us all!!!

For those following this big story.... I followed several of the twitter posts and found all of this:

WikiLeaks: Emails Leak Exposes Inner Workings of Private Intel Firm Stratfor, a "Shadow CIA"

What's Next for the WikiLeaks 'Global Intel' Files: Feb. 28 Updates
    http://www.thenation.com/blog/166484...uesday-updates

this is of interest.. from the above article
    Quote 9:30 The official @WikiLeaks feed says that due to “embargo breach” by Fairfax all of the 4000 e-mails that relate to Assange or WikiLeaks may be released today by its twenty-five media partners instead of emerging slowly.
    PRESS RELEASE - STRATFOR EMAILS: US HAS ISSUED SEALED INDICTMENT AGAINST JULIAN ASSANGE

Tuesday 28th February 2012 18:30 GMT Confidential emails obtained from the US private intelligence firm Stratfor show that the United States Government has had a secret indictment against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange for more than 12 months. Fred Burton, Stratfor’s Vice-President for Counterterrorism and Corporate Security, is a former Deputy Chief of the Department of State’s (DoS) counterterrorism division for the Diplomatic Security Service (DSS).

http://wikileaks.org/Stratfor-Emails-US-Has-Issued.html

Sweden will grant extradition of Assange to US if not stopped by international political pressure

http://ferrada-noli.blogspot.com/201...f-assange.html

WikiLeaks' Stratfor dump lifts lid on intelligence-industrial complex, WikiLeaks' latest release, of hacked emails from Stratfor, shines light on the murky world of private intelligence-gathering

http://ferrada-noli.blogspot.com/201...f-assange.html

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16...nce-file-.html

much love to us all!!!! this is so fun!!!

2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

alxz (29th February 2012), Anam Cara (29th February 2012), astrid (2nd March 2012), Bo Atkinson (4th March 2012), boris (18th April 2012), christian (1st March 2012), Cilka (29th February 2012), conk (5th June 2012), Dawn (2nd March 2012), DeDukshyn (2nd March 2012), Equatorial Eyes (5th March 2012), gaiagirl (5th March 2012), hectorlca (29th February 2012), im awake (2nd March 2012), InCiDeR (1st March 2012), Intranuclear (29th February 2012), jackovesk (29th February 2012), jagman (29th February 2012), Jay (1st March 2012), JRS (29th February 2012), kersley (29th February 2012), Kindling (3rd March 2012), king anthony (2nd March 2012), Kristo (29th February 2012), Lefty Dave (2nd March 2012), ljwheat (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), NancyV (1st March 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012), phimonic (1st March 2012), Phoenix1304 (14th March 2012), ponda (29th February 2012), Realeyes (1st March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012), Reinhard (2nd March 2012), Sabrina (1st March 2012), Senso (8th March 2012), Snowbird (2nd March 2012), Solstyse (1st March 2012), sygh (14th March 2012), Turcurulin (29th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (1st March 2012), Wind (29th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

Default Re: New wikileaks story is huge..I suggest if you are interested to pay close attenti

Thanks for sharing your digging with us Kimberley. Indeed this is very important as well as EXCITING!!!! Woo Hoo!
    (((Hugs)))
    Kris

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

Anam Cara (29th February 2012), jagman (29th February 2012), Kimberley (29th February 2012), ljwheat (29th February 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012), ponda (2nd March 2012), Referee (2nd March 2012), sygh (14th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Re: New wikileaks story is huge..I suggest if you are interested to pay close attenti

This clip is what follows on from the Democracy Now video posted above from Kimberley

democracynow.org - Emails leaked by WikiLeaks from the private intelligence firm Stratfor reveal the chemical industrial giant Dow Chemical closely followed the work of activists around the 25th anniversary of the Bhopal chemical disaster, the 1984 gas leak that killed anywhere between 3,500 and 25,000 people. Of particular interest to Dow was the group, The Yes Men -- the anti-corporate pranksters who pulled off a famous 2004 hoax that led the world to believe Dow had finally taken responsibility for the Bhopal tragedy. "With us, they were carefully paying attention to every move that we were making publicly, especially anything to do with Dow and Bhopal," said Andy Bichlbaum of The Yes Men. "What surprised us in those emails, though, was that we would have assumed that Dow would be really concerned with the exact issue of Bhopal and Dow's responsibility, stuff that could directly impact their bottom line. But, what they, what Stratfor seems to be really a bit obsessed with is whether we or other organizations are going to draw this into a bigger critique of corporate power."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hgO6z67tNK4

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Debra (1st March 2012), Jay (1st March 2012), Kimberley (29th February 2012), Kristo (29th February 2012), ljwheat (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012), phimonic (1st March 2012), Referee (29th February 2012), sandy (29th February 2012), Vanessa (8th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Wiki leaks = discernment test...

Cointelpro is real....
    Quote Wikileaks, Watch, Learn But Never Believe!

… by  Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

NO, WE DIDN'T FORGET
    It’s almost like a Sherlock Holmes story.  We are seeing it start now.  My first sign, that a mixed intelligence, disinformation campaign or worse was in the works was last week. 
    A writer, former Israeli, close friend of, coincidentally as we will see, Julian Assange,  wrote an article exposing the 1973 War in the Middle East as a plot by Henry Kissinger, then Secretary of State for Nixon, Anwar Sadat of Egypt and Sharon of Israel. 
    The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.
    For this to happen, Egypt had to cross the Suez Canal (Sinai was in Israel’s hands then) and then, for no reason, stop, split their army and let Israel pass on through unmolested.
    As a “partial mistake,” Egypt’s infantry destroyed most of Israel’s tanks using TOW missiles in one of the most dramatic successes in military history.  That is underplayed.
    A good friend of mine, former Defense Attache to Israel, has described the drive to Sinai with former Ambassador Pickering, seeing the remains of Israel’s tank corps strewn across the desert.

Israeli Tank - 1973 War
    Our “writer” puts that down to poor communications.  The way I read it is different.  It has been impossible to miss the buddy buddy relationship between Israel and Syria, both sitting under Turkey’s boot.  It has an army on Syria’s northern border capable of erasing Assad in a day.
    Turkey, a key NATO member, angry at Israel for the execution of peace activists on the Mavi Marmara, has vetoed Israel’s participation in NATO air defense systems and any sharing of NATO intelligence.
    Israel has to depend on their spies, AIPAC, the ADL, all being exposed in Washington during the Steve Rosen v. AIPAC civil suit.
    Rosen, former top Bush advisor arrested by the FBI as an Israeli spy is suing his former employer, AIPAC, the “Israel lobby” because they fired him for….being a spy. His retort?  How can an organization of spies fire someone for being a spy? Good luck Steve!
    Cutting more or less to the chase here, the “creator” of this fascinating story about 1973 had one purpose.  He is defending Syria and discrediting Egypt and the United States.

Who is Assange Really Working For?
    This is the current policy of Israel.  The odd point of this, theoretically at least, is that our author, who others can name, makes his living as an “anti-zionist” and critic of Israel.
    What I see him as is Julian Assange’s Mossad “handler” and someone “tasked” with making Syria seem like a victim.
    This is meant to help cement the bonds between Syria and Israel and to help them form a united front against Turkey.  I wish them good luck with that, they will need it.
    Let’s take a second to talk about Wikileaks in light of the upcoming STRATFOR email release.  Nothing is as it seems, as most of us know now.
    Back in the late summer of 2010, Veterans Today began to discover a pattern in Wikileaks material.  Hidden among the “leaks” were purposefully created fantasies aimed at Iran and Pakistan, clumsy and obvious material that had no other source than an intelligence agency, in this case, Israel’s Mossad.
    By December, Zbigniew Brzezinski had come into agreement with our assessment, stating clearly that Wikileaks was a “false flag” intelligence operation.

Zbigniew Brzezinski - Still in Play
    From then on, Wikileaks became a fiasco, especially when it was revealed that Israel and the New York Times were picking out the “leaks” themselves, all carefully orchestrated to misinform and mislead, a “Wikileaks” based on lies and censorship, not press freedom.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...-busted-again/
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curt (2nd March 2012), geofffxdwg (5th June 2012), Hervé (29th February 2012), InCiDeR (1st March 2012), Jay (1st March 2012), Kimberley (29th February 2012), Kristo (29th February 2012), modwiz (29th February 2012), NancyV (1st March 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012), ponda (2nd March 2012), sandy (29th February 2012), seko (29th February 2012), Vanessa (8th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote By December, Zbigniew Brzezinski had come into agreement with our assessment, stating clearly that Wikileaks was a “false flag” intelligence operation.

From then on, Wikileaks became a fiasco, especially when it was revealed that Israel and the New York Times were picking out the “leaks” themselves, all carefully orchestrated to misinform and mislead, a “Wikileaks” based on lies and censorship, not press freedom.
    So Gordon Duff believes Brzezinski.........interesting.

brzezinski claiming that WikiLeaks is a false flag intel agency op and that it is a fiasco is an endorsement for WikiLeaks being the real deal imho but time will tell.Interesting few months ahead

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

D-Day (29th February 2012), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2012), jackovesk (29th February 2012), Kristo (29th February 2012), NancyV (1st March 2012), Referee (29th February 2012), sandy (29th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Ponda GREAT FIND!!! Thank you!!! WOW... like I said this is a huge story and the more eyes watching it the better...

I know that I can not keep up with it fast enough... so therefore I thank all who are interested to post what you feel to post... and I would like to suggest please do not worry about posting the same thing as some one else posts... if the same thing gets posted multiple times it brings more attention to the importance of it...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Kristo (29th February 2012), ljwheat (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), NancyV (1st March 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012), ponda (29th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Hi Kimberley, When will we get to look at supposed UFO emails? Or are they still holding them back?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Kendall (29th February 2012), kersley (29th February 2012), Kristo (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Whether wikileaks is disinfo or a psyop is unclear. It is clear that the disinfo/psyops people are using wikileaks for their own agenda. Also, there has been a concerted effort to discredit wikileaks and Julian Assange. Is that a tactic of the disinfo/psyop people? Could be.

What does my gut tell me? Wikileaks and Assange are the real deal and they are being used/manipulated by the ever more desparate NWO/PTW cabal.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

aquamarine (4th March 2012), D-Day (29th February 2012), Intranuclear (29th February 2012), Kendall (29th February 2012), kersley (29th February 2012), Kimberley (29th February 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012), ponda (2nd March 2012), sygh (14th March 2012), TargeT (1st March 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Hi Kimberley, When will we get to look at supposed UFO emails? Or are they still holding them back?
    I agree i still believe they are holding back valuable information on UFO's and government cover ups and people need to know

about this.

On another note peoples claim wiki leaks is connected to dis info considering most info they put out has been

proven correct is b.s.. Wiki exposing all these corporations and contractors in no way helps the dark cabal who rely

on them to maintain control unless they were trying to create there own downfall of course which would be awesome

knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Intranuclear (29th February 2012), jagman (1st March 2012), Kimberley (29th February 2012), Kristo (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012), ponda (2nd March 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

as julian mentioned or alluded to himself in the past the ufo issue would be a distraction ...

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

jagman (1st March 2012), Kimberley (29th February 2012), Kristo (29th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), modwiz (29th February 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012), ponda (2nd March 2012), Referee (29th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Quote By December, Zbigniew Brzezinski had come into agreement with our assessment, stating clearly that Wikileaks was a “false flag” intelligence operation.

So Gordon Duff believes Brzezinski.........interesting.

brzezinski claiming that WikiLeaks is a false flag intel agency op and that it is a fiasco is an endorsement for WikiLeaks being the real deal imho but time will tell.Interesting few months ahead
    Then there's this one coming from Brzezinski...

Brzezinksi says US will not support Israel if it attacks Iran

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZMNUz...layer_embedded

I mean really folks - get a grip..!

The US Govt. = The Israeli Govt. and (Vice-Versa)..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 29th February 2012 at 04:00.

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

“Warning” this video is very graphic in human death and suffering, at the hand of the US and Britain war machine. This is background leading up to Wikileaks beginnings and history on why we need this organization, skip ahead to 1:15.00 on the scroll bar for wikileaks portion. All though the lead up to this section of the video is given IMO more weight and stature. The Big Picture and Wikileaks arrival at this Jung sure in our history.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

161803398 (5th March 2012), Anam Cara (1st March 2012), andia (9th March 2012), kersley (1st March 2012), Kimberley (29th February 2012), Kristo (29th February 2012), learninglight (29th February 2012), Lefty Dave (2nd March 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), Ontarioguy (29th February 2012), phimonic (1st March 2012), ponda (29th February 2012), transitionalman (2nd March 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Time for government to stand ground and protect Assange

Jennifer Robinson
    March 1, 2012
    OPINION

WikiLeaks's latest release of confidential emails obtained from the US private intelligence firm Stratfor indicate the US Department of Justice has issued a secret, sealed indictment against Julian Assange. While the Department of Justice has refused to confirm the existence of the Assange indictment - it refuses to comment upon any alleged sealed indictment - the Stratfor email is the best confirmation we have of the long-stated concerns about the risk of Assange's extradition to the US to face criminal prosecution for his publishing activities with WikiLeaks.

The email was from Fred Burton, Stratfor's vice-president for counterterrorism and corporate security, and former deputy chief of the Department of State's counterterrorism division for the Diplomatic Security Service. On Australia Day last year, Burton revealed in internal Stratfor correspondence: ''Not for Pub - We have a sealed indictment on Assange. Pls protect.''

Following the announcement by the US Attorney-General, Eric Holder, of criminal investigation into Assange in December 2010, the US government has refused to give further comment on its plans to prosecute him. The grand jury is secret. Our appeals to military courts for access to the Bradley Manning proceedings were denied. The Australian government has consistently claimed to have no information from the US as to whether they will prosecute Assange and seek his extradition.

"Indicting Assange represents a dramatic assault on the First Amendment, journalists and the public right to know."

The question we must now ask: if a Texas private intelligence firm knew of the sealed indictment for more than a year - why doesn't our government? Did the government know? Was its denial of knowledge dishonest?

It is rather ironic, and an embarrassing indictment of the US-Australia alliance, if the Australian government learnt this information, as we have, through a WikiLeaks release. Indicting Assange represents a dramatic assault on the First Amendment, journalists and the public right to know. Assange, recently awarded the Walkley Award for most outstanding contribution to journalism, faces criminal prosecution - marking the first time a journalist has been prosecuted for allegedly receiving and publishing ''classified'' documents.

The Australian government must rectify the damage to its international reputation by our failure so far to acknowledge - and protect - our most celebrated journalist and be mindful of the impact it will have on free speech in Australia and around the world. The Prime Minster, Julia Gillard, has bent to US pressure on WikiLeaks and wrongfully accused an Australian citizen of illegal conduct, and the former attorney-general Robert McClelland pondered cancelling Assange's passport but Kevin Rudd, as foreign minister, told the pair to back off. He may be on the backbench now, but Rudd was right.

The correct legal analysis, provided by other lawyers in Parliament, Malcolm Turnbull and the shadow attorney-general George Brandis, SC, is that publication of classified material of foreign powers - even friendly ones - is not a crime in Australia; nor is it a crime in the US. That is also the legal advice of the Australian Federal Police, who concluded Assange had committed no crime here. Prominent academics in the US agree Assange is entitled to the protections of the First Amendment.

But any constitutional challenge for Assange will come years down the track. The Stratfor emails disclose a strategy: ''move him from country to country to face various charges for the next 25 years'' and ''[bankrupt] the asshole first … ruin his life. Give him 7-12 years for conspiracy''.

What happens to Assange in the US in the meantime? We need only look to the treatment of WikiLeaks's alleged source, Manning, who has been kept in degrading conditions, including solitary confinement, for more than 18 months pending trial. According to Burton, in another Stratfor email disclosed yesterday: ''Assange is going to make a nice bride in prison. Screw the terrorist. He'll be eating cat food forever.''

The Australian government must learn from its mistakes in the David Hicks case and act now. Assange is an Australian citizen and we must protect him, and protect our country from international condemnation for our failure to act, knowing the treatment Assange will receive in the US.

National sovereignty and the protection of Australians abroad have so far been sacrificed to US interests in this case. A real friend of the US will, at times, criticise, as all friends must. Australia must ask serious questions of the US about its plans to prosecute Assange. Australia should exercise diplomatic protection and seek undertakings regarding his treatment. Assange deserves the protection any of us as Australian citizens deserve. What if it were your son or brother or friend? Would you feel satisfied with our government's response?

In the case of Schapelle Corby, the former attorney-general Philip Ruddock sent senior lawyers to Indonesia on our government's behalf to arrange her defence. They said, ''the fact is, she is an Australian national in trouble overseas, and the consequences are extremely severe, so there just wasn't any hesitation''. Assange is surely as worthy of our protection as the ''Bali boy'' who, having admitted drug possession, received a phone call from Ms Gillard and the highest level of consular assistance. Assange has not received anywhere near that support. Quite the opposite.

Whether or not the government knew before, it certainly knows now. The Prime Minister, the Attorney-General and the new foreign minister must take action. Nicola Roxon, the Attorney-General, campaigned hard in opposition to bring Hicks home, urging the Howard government ''to take urgent action to protect this Australian citizen they have so far neglected for such a long period of time''. She has so far remained silent. But if she can go into bat for Hicks, she can go into bat for Assange. The government must protect Assange, not just because of who he is, but because he is Australian. And, as the Stratfor emails confirm, an Australian is at risk.

Jennifer Robinson is a London-based Australian human rights lawyer who represents Julian Assange and WikiLeaks.

source with plenty of comments: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...229-1u3cn.html

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

161803398 (5th March 2012), Anam Cara (1st March 2012), Debra (1st March 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd March 2012), transitionalman (2nd March 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Posted on Mar 1, 2012

Wikileaks vs. Stratfor: Pursue The Truth, Not Its Messenger

By Amy Goodman

WikiLeaks, the whistle-blower website, has again published a massive trove of documents, this time from a private intelligence firm known as Stratfor. The source of the leak was the hacker group “Anonymous,” which took credit for obtaining more than 5 million emails from Stratfor’s servers. Anonymous obtained the material on Dec. 24, 2011, and provided it to WikiLeaks, which in turn partnered with 25 media organizations globally to analyze the emails and publish them.

Among the emails was a short one-liner that suggested the U.S. government has produced, through a secret grand jury, a sealed indictment against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. In addition to painting a picture of Stratfor as a runaway, rogue private intelligence firm with close ties to government-intelligence agencies serving both corporate and U.S. military clients, the emails support the growing awareness that the Obama administration, far from diverging from the secrecy of the Bush/Cheney era, is obsessed with secrecy, and is aggressively opposed to transparency.

I traveled to London last Independence Day weekend to interview Assange. When I asked him about the grand-jury investigation, he responded: “There is no judge, there is no defense counsel, and there are four prosecutors. So, that is why people that are familiar with grand-jury inquiries in the United States say that a grand jury would not only indict a ham sandwich, it would indict the ham and the sandwich.”

As I left London, The Guardian newspaper exposed more of Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. phone-hacking scandal, which prompted the closing of his tabloid newspaper, the largest circulation Sunday newspaper in the U.K., News of the World. The coincidence is relevant, as News of the World reported anything but what its title claimed, focusing instead on salacious details of the private lives of celebrities, sensational crimes, and photos of scantily clad women. For this and his other endeavors, Murdoch amassed a reported personal fortune of $7.6 billion.

Meanwhile, Assange—who, like Murdoch, was born in Australia (Murdoch abandoned his nationality for U.S. citizenship in order to purchase more U.S. broadcast licenses)—had engaged in one of largest and most courageous acts of publishing in history by founding wikileaks.org, which allows people to safely and securely deliver documents using the Internet in ways that make it almost impossible to trace. He and his colleagues at WikiLeaks had published millions of leaked documents, most notably about the U.S. wars and occupations in Iraq and Afghanistan, and thousands of U.S. diplomatic cables, true “news of the world.” The Sydney Peace Foundation awarded Assange a gold medal for “exceptional courage and initiative in pursuit of human rights.” In contrast, the U.S. government targeted him, possibly under the Espionage Act. Murdoch is hailed as a pioneering newsman, while pundits on Murdoch-owned cable-television outlets openly call for Assange’s murder.

The Stratfor emails will be released over time, along with context provided by WikiLeaks’ media partners. Already revealed by the documents are the close, and potentially illegal, connections between Stratfor employees and government-intelligence and law-enforcement officials. Rolling Stone magazine reports that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security was monitoring Occupy Wall Street protests nationally, and the Texas Department of Public Safety has an undercover agent at Occupy Austin who was disclosing information to contacts at Stratfor. Stratfor also is hired by multinational corporations to glean “intelligence” about critics. Among companies using Stratfor were Dow Chemical, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and Coca-Cola.

Fred Burton, Stratfor’s vice president of intelligence, and a former head of counterintelligence at the U.S. State Department’s diplomatic corps, wrote in an email, “Not for Pub—We have a sealed indictment on Assange. Pls protect.” Burton and others at Stratfor showed intense interest in WikiLeaks starting in 2010, showing intense dislike for Assange personally. Burton wrote: “Assange is going to make a nice bride in prison. Screw the terrorist. He’ll be eating cat food forever.” Another Stratfor employee wanted Assange waterboarded.

Michael Ratner, legal adviser to Assange and WikiLeaks, told me, “The Obama administration has gone after six people under the Espionage Act. That’s more cases than happened since the Espionage Act was actually begun in 1917. ... What this is about is the United States wanting to suppress the truth.”

1917 is also the year when U.S. Sen. Hiram Johnson famously said, “The first casualty when war comes is truth.” The White House is holding a gala dinner this week, honoring Iraq War veterans. Bradley Manning is an Iraq War vet who won’t be there. He is being court-martialed, facing life in prison or possibly death, for allegedly releasing thousands of military and diplomatic documents to WikiLeaks revealing the casualties of war. President Barack Obama would better serve the country by also honoring Assange and Manning.

We should pursue the truth, not its messengers.

Denis Moynihan contributed research to this column.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/...nger_20120301/

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

ponda (1st March 2012), slipknotted (1st March 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

This link showing trending useful..(enter wikileaks) http://monitter.com/
    http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/release...012-03-01.html
    Last edited by Jay; 1st March 2012 at 19:13.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay For This Post:

Anam Cara (1st March 2012), ponda (2nd March 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    Whether wikileaks is disinfo or a psyop is unclear. It is clear that the disinfo/psyops people are using wikileaks for their own agenda. Also, there has been a concerted effort to discredit wikileaks and Julian Assange. Is that a tactic of the disinfo/psyop people? Could be.

What does my gut tell me? Wikileaks and Assange are the real deal and they are being used/manipulated by the ever more desparate NWO/PTW cabal.
    Assange himself, do some research there.. (hell toss Zukerberg in there too... yeah thats right facebook addicts...) it doesn't take much digging to turn up questions that cannot be ignored.

The attempts to discredit are pathetic, clumbsy and meant to draw even MORE of the "anti-corporate/government/establishment" people to the site.. which is exactly the audience they want reading this (apparently slopy) propiganda.

This highlights the level of deception that is inplay currently & in itself is more useful than anything wikileaks has "leaked" (all of which has supported the move for a NWO if you read it with the big picture in mind, ESPECIALLY this current stuff)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Precog (4th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote TargetT said:

This highlights the level of deception that is inplay currently & in itself is more useful than anything wikileaks has "leaked" (all of which has supported the move for a NWO if you read it with the big picture in mind, ESPECIALLY this current stuff)

That is just one interpretation of what has happened so far.Another interpretation might be that some of the curtain is being pulled back for the wider population to look at and become aware of.To me it looks more of an exposure of their NWO plans than support of them.

By taking an anti-Wikileaks stance one has to automatically ignore and downplay the presented information by default.The message is more important than the messenger.Also no one has presented any proof that Wikileaks is a mossad etc controlled op.It's all pure conjecture and speculation.

There is a big game going on here.The powers that were are walking a tightrope in my opinion and the wind is starting to pick up.I suspect that Wikileaks already has several cards up their sleeve for the possible/probable extradition of Julian Assange to Sweden and then almost certainly onto the US.Once they get him into the US they will try to shut him up and make an example of him aka Bradley Manning but by doing so they might be taking a huge risk of making a martyr out of him and then having to face more releases of more damaging information and there is also the real chance that more insiders will start to come forward etc.

Just my grain of salt opinion

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Anam Cara (2nd March 2012), transitionalman (2nd March 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

"I understood that the significance of what we were doing was greater than WikiLeaks as an institution and greater than our personal lives. In November, I told our people, perhaps to their surprise, that what we were doing was more significant than the life of any one of us. To that degree, the battles that we've had, the severity of the battles that we've had, is not something I have found to be difficult to deal with. Their severity is a reflection of the quality and importance of our work..."

Julian Assange, Rolling Stone Interview, Jan.23, 2012

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

161803398 (5th March 2012), ponda (2nd March 2012), transitionalman (2nd March 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote TargetT said:

That is just one interpretation of what has happened so far.Another interpretation might be that some of the curtain is being pulled back for the wider population to look at and become aware of.To me it looks more of an exposure of their NWO plans than support of them.

By taking an anti-Wikileaks stance one has to automatically ignore and downplay the presented information by default.The message is more important than the messenger.Also no one has presented any proof that Wikileaks is a mossad etc controlled op.It's all pure conjecture and speculation.

There is a big game going on here.The powers that were are walking a tightrope in my opinion and the wind is starting to pick up.I suspect that Wikileaks already has several cards up their sleeve for the possible/probable extradition of Julian Assange to Sweden and then almost certainly onto the US.Once they get him into the US they will try to shut him up and make an example of him aka Bradley Manning but by doing so they might be taking a huge risk of making a martyr out of him and then having to face more releases of more damaging information and there is also the real chance that more insiders will start to come forward etc.

It's interesting to see also, how hard a number of governments are trying to push through legislation to censor the internet. Do you think it's their attempt at damage control?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

ponda (2nd March 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

haha, no, I don't have to automatically do anything, I don't have to absolutely commit to any statement you think I make, I am commiting to the statements I make (and the "stances" behind them)

I lived through what was "leaked" and I'll tell you this: it was NOTHING compared to what I could TELL YOU and show you VIDEO of (from my ****ty little cannon camera) I have a higher clearance than "Bradley Manning" ever did and know the SIPRNET backwards and forwards; what was leaked was slopy, controlled & a deliberate agenda push...

I don't have to speculate on this subject because I was actually in the middle east and saw first hand the sort of things going on. (not that that should sway you in anyway & I know it won't, you've already made your mind up)

what’s with TPTW(the powers that were) are you just one of those positive thinkers? how "were" are they?

name ONE thing that was released by wiki-leaks that does not support a GLOBAL RESTRUCTURING (both financially and governmentally) &/or "more of the same", you see we aren't quite ready to shift into full on "chaos" mode, we need all the currencies to crash first & the US is being damn stubborn about its crash, though I smell the end is soon with the dow recently hitting 13,000 for no reason

Bradley manning’s story was a joke, he was set up to be somewhat of a "martyr"; you see its well known what we have weaknesses for (Fear, Underdogs, easy paths, lack of action... these are all heavily played on) Wiki-leaks isn't done with its propaganda so I can guarantee you that assange will continue to float around always seemingly harassed by "the bad men" (the very same ones that must be vilified for the PROBLEM: REACTION : SOLUTION paradigm to work) this is high drama played perfectly to human weaknesses.

just objectively look at what has been released & tell me what you see.

of course this is also my opinion, though I have based it on a little bit of reality (as a current member of the military industrial complex & OIF/OEF vet)

Quote Posted by Anam Cara (here)
    It's interesting to see also, how hard a number of governments are trying to push through legislation to censor the internet. Do you think it's their attempt at damage control?
    The internet being controled is one of the goals of (lets lump it all into) the NWO

what you describe is a part of the favorite tool being used on us:
    Quote PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION
    To those who don't know what P-R-S (problem-reaction-solution) is, we have provided a synopsis for you to show you how extremely devistating it has been in orchestrating and moving an agenda forward that for a long time has been hidden but is now coming to the surface in massive proportions.
    http://www.newsforthesoul.com/icke-2.htm

did you know that "anonomous" has recently declared war on the US government?

What better to "problem" to force the "solution" of clamping down on the internet than that???

we just need a few more actions from "annon" & things like SOPA will seem a JOKE!
    Last edited by TargeT; 2nd March 2012 at 00:08.
    Where are you?

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curt (2nd March 2012), Gardener (24th March 2012), jake gittes (11th June 2014), ponda (2nd March 2012), Precog (4th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast