+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New wikileaks story is huge..I suggest if you are interested to pay close attention!!

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Default Re: New wikileaks story is huge..I suggest if you are interested to pay close attenti

Thanks for that Jaybee, I too had never heard of Yes Men before this Wikileaks release. I really enjoy the Keiser Report and this is a particularly good one. Anything that brings the appalling Bhopal disaster to the front of public consciousness again is fine by me. FWIW I am pro Wikileaks which doesn't mean I don't enjoy the lively debates on this forum. On the other hand the power wielded by News International and the scurrilous Murdoch has to be severely restricted.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Anam Cara (6th March 2012), jaybee (5th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default Re: New wikileaks story is huge..I suggest if you are interested to pay close attenti

United States vs. Manning & Assange

Last edited by Anam Cara; 6th March 2012 at 05:40.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

jaybee (9th March 2012), Kimberley (7th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Ron Paul on Julian Assange (WikiLeaks)

Last edited by Anam Cara; 6th March 2012 at 05:39.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Anonymous and Wikileaks Reveal Stratfor Emails Shows Spying / Watergate Reloaded ?

Last edited by Anam Cara; 6th March 2012 at 05:38.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

All of this DOES have the quality of a play. I cannot believe how heartless these people are and how little respect for anyone they have. I cannot believe how easily people are manipulated and how stupid we are. I cannot believe how immoral people are and how easily they sell out their principles (assuming they have any). But I keep having this nagging feeling that ...well..all the world is a stage.

But is that because we are all being traumatized. We can't even eat anymore without wondering whether we are being poisoned. We can trust anything anyone says. We see people in the military; the police and the food industry acting in an inhuman way on a daily basis. I can still remember when the world is normal it seemed, at least, that most people had a connection with basic humanity. Now it seems there is a huge percentage of people who have simply gone insane. I know not what to think sometimes.
    Last edited by 161803398; 5th March 2012 at 08:28.

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

But there is a good solution to all of this. If the American government or any other government doesn't like what they are seeing in the leaks; why not just stop sticking their noses in other people's governments; use their own goddamn oil; lump it and let other people nationalize their own resources.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

They are putting on a very elaborate "play" for you all people.

Just realize, you are an infinite spirit -and that this is all merely entertainment for your soul

Enjoy the confusion...and the clarity.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Kimberley (7th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    All of this DOES have the quality of a play. I cannot believe how heartless these people are and how little respect for anyone they have. I cannot believe how easily people are manipulated and how stupid we are. I cannot believe how immoral people are and how easily they sell out their principles (assuming they have any). But I keep having this nagging feeling that ...well..all the world is a stage.

But is that because we are all being traumatized. We can't even eat anymore without wondering whether we are being poisoned. We can trust anything anyone says. We see people in the military; the police and the food industry acting in an inhuman way on a daily basis. I can still remember when the world is normal it seemed, at least, that most people had a connection with basic humanity. Now it seems there is a huge percentage of people who have simply gone insane. I know not what to think sometimes.
    I think it's called waking up and that's a good thing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Kimberley (7th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    They are putting on a very elaborate "play" for you all people.

One hell of an Opening Scene....don't you think?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anam Cara (6th March 2012), Kimberley (7th March 2012), ponda (6th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anam Cara (here)
    United States vs. Manning & Assange

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ctKqJ-WJs64

thanks for all the links.....this one was very informative on the legal state of play for Bradley Manning and Julian Assange.....cheers

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anam Cara (6th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

You're very welcome jaybee. I would say more but since I find links from multiple sources and respect that people here can discern for themselves by looking at the links and coming to their own conclusions whether we agree with each other or not,I don't feel a need to say much except, to comment on your reply to Sirius White; Ya, that's one helluva a scene, it turns my stomach to watch it. And it's real. Thank you jaybee for all you share.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

: A Declaration of the Independence of CyberSpace

Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, we come from the Internet, the new home of Mind.

On behalf of the future, we ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.

We have no elected government, nor are we likely to have one; therefore we address you with no greater authority than that with which liberty it always speaks. We declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us. You have no moral right to rule us, nor do you possess any methods of enforcement we have true reason to fear. You are toothless wolves among rams, reminiscing of days when you ruled the hunt, seeking a return of your bygone power.

Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed. You have neither solicited nor received ours. We did not invite you. You do not know us, nor do you know our world. The Internet does not lie within your borders. Do not think that you can build it, as though it were a public construction project. You cannot. It is an act of nature and it grows itself through our collective actions.

We have watched as you remove our rights, one by one, like choice pieces of meat from a still struggling carcass, and we have collectively cried out against these actions of injustice. You have neither usage nor purpose in the place we hold sacred. If you come, you will be given no more and no less power than any other single person has, and your ideas will be given the same consideration anyone else would receive You are neither special, righteous, nor powerful here.

You have not engaged in our great and gathering conversation, nor did you create the wealth of our marketplaces. You do not know our culture, our ethics, or the unwritten codes that already provide our society more order than could be obtained by any of your impositions.

You claim there are problems among us that you need to solve. You use this claim as an excuse to invade our precincts. This claim has been used throughout the centuries by many an invading kingdom, and your claims are no different, nor do they ring any less hollow. Your so called problems do not exist. Where there are real conflicts, where there are wrongs, we will identify them and address them by our means. We are forming our own Social Contract. This governance will arise according to the conditions of our world, not yours.

The Internet consists of transactions, relationships and thought itself; arrayed like a standing wave in the web of our communications. It is the last truly free place in this world, and you seek to destroy even that freedom. Ours is a world that is both everywhere and nowhere, but it is not where bodies live.

more...

http://thehackernews.com/search/label/News

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

anthony (6th March 2012), Jay (12th March 2012), jaybee (6th March 2012), Kimberley (7th March 2012), ponda (6th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

there's a steady flow of newly released GI Files being posted on WikiLeaks, Twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/wikileaks

including this one...

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/88...erdogan-s.html

snippit from the above link

Quote On Syria - the conversation centered on how far Turkey is actually going
    to go. TR325 explained that the Turkish plan is centered on civil war in
    Syria. Officially, it's Turkey providing the main training,a rms and
    support to FSA. Unofficially, US and TUrkey are doing this together in
    deploying SOF for this mission. Notice all the talk in the press now
    about civil war breaking out in Syria. This is the narrative Turkey and US
    want to build. I pointed out that creating the conditions for civil war -
    actual neighborhood to neighborhood fighting - is still pretty difficult
    considering that the Alawite forces are still holding together, but he
    seemed to think that this can escalate within 2 months time. He also said
    without saying that they're working on making that happen. He acknowledges
    it'll be messy and it will take a lot of blood and time for a Sunni power
    to emerge in syria, but that this is the Turkish obligation.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anam Cara (7th March 2012), Kimberley (7th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Russia Today has just reported FBI arrests LulzSec, Anonymous members 'betrayed by Stratfor hacker

http://rt.com/news/lulzsec-hacking-brought-down-977/

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Anam Cara (7th March 2012), jaybee (9th March 2012), Kimberley (7th March 2012), ljwheat (7th March 2012)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

wikileaks

7 Mar 2012
    Assange Counts Down To Sweden

By Felicity Hill

The Stratfor emails reveal an alarming disregard for privacy in favour of corporate intelligence. They also set out advice for dealing with Julian Assange that resembles the way he is now being treated

http://newmatilda.com/2012/03/07/ass...ts-down-sweden

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Anam Cara (7th March 2012), Corncrake (8th March 2012), jaybee (9th March 2012), ljwheat (7th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

The arrogance of Bush was hidden in plain sight. The arrogance of Obama is hidden under a a mind controlled mask of a friendly Messiah/Savior that doesn't quite cut it.

Wednesday, Mar 7, 2012 11:00 AM MST

NSA whistle-blower: Obama “worse than Bush”

Thomas Drake on life inside the National Security Agency and the price of truth telling.

Thomas Drake, the whistle-blower whom the Obama administration tried and failed to prosecute for leaking information about waste, fraud and abuse at the National Security Agency, now works at an Apple store in Maryland. In an interview with Salon, Drake laughed about the time he confronted Attorney General Eric Holder at his store while Holder perused the gadgetry on display with his security detail around him. When Drake started asking Holder questions about his case, America’s chief law enforcement officer turned and fled the store.

But the humor drained away quickly from Drake’s thin and tired face as he recounted his ordeal since 2010 when federal prosecutors charged him with violating the Espionage Act for retaining classified information they believed he would pass on to then Baltimore Sun reporter Siobhan Gorman. While Drake never disclosed classified information, he did pass on unclassified information to Gorman revealing that the NSA had wasted billions of taxpayers’ dollars on Trailblazer, a contractor-heavy intelligence software program that failed to find terrorist threats in the tsunami of digital data the agency was sucking up globally — and sometimes unconstitutionally. While Trailblazer burned through cash, in the process enriching many NSA employees turned contractors, Drake found that another software program named ThinThread had already met the core requirements of a federal acquisition regulation that governed the proposed system at a sliver of the cost, all while protecting American civil liberties at the code level. The NSA leadership, however, had already bet their careers on Trailblazer. So Drake blew the whistle, first to Congress, then to the Department of Defense Inspector General’s Office, and finally, and fatefully, to Gorman.

http://www.salon.com/2012/03/07/nsa_...rse_than_bush/

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Corncrake (8th March 2012), ljwheat (8th March 2012), modwiz (8th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

This is so scewed, WikiLeaks is condemned for showing the truth straight up in revealing various Corporate America emails by their shadow CIA, yet Israel writes a blank check not only on the money but also on the well being of people in the US and elsewhere...

Israel - all life is inferior to us

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Corncrake (8th March 2012), Referee (8th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

This is from Kerry's Blog and helped me to understand the rumor that Wikileaks supports the Mossad as an undercover operation. The rumor was started by a CIA agent so his intention is rather obvious and bias being that we can see who he works for.

"After Gordon Duff's effort to shift the attention away from Stratfor and emphasizing the possible ties from Wikileaks to Israeli intelligence... these releases are ongoing.

Considering Duff is CIA where does that put one in reference to the truth on whether Wikileaks releases are unaltered? Hard to say. But this much is clear. Duff went out of his way to head off the blow to Stratfor in his recent Veteran's Today article."

Kerry

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...-busted-again/

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 8th March 2012 at 11:11.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Corncrake (8th March 2012), jaybee (9th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

I find this to be very wise and with much insight.

The Enemy Within

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious.

But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear

~ Cicero Marcus Tullius

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Corncrake (8th March 2012), Jay (12th March 2012), ljwheat (8th March 2012), modwiz (8th March 2012)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Interesting take on the Breitbart Obama student video:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ti...at-is-so-2008/

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast